Baby Mama

By Sandfire12

Marinette the sweet girl. And Adrien the boy who was drunk and looking for a good time. Ladybug the strong... More

Adrien what are you doing
Ladybug???
I cant believe this
Adrien
your hurting me
Alya pov
New book?
16 week ultrasound
New BOOK IS Upp
baby name Contest
Otay so the baby name is
Adriens dream
NO
Maybe a retry
lemon??

Thats It

1.1K 38 6
By Sandfire12

Well I can't Believe it.  I'm having a boy. The party just ended and they left me many presents. I go cloths, dippers, blankets , a new crib and more. I was excited for my baby. I mean I know it's Adriens but I don't think I want to make him what I thought. I feel different now. Like I am ready to be a mom.  I went in my room to set up the crib. The mommy tummy not helping. I finally finished after about an hour and it looked great.  I made the sheets and I took a picture and sent it to Alya. She bought me the crib. And Nino the fabrics.  Here's the crib.

I sat there and looked at it in awe. I can't wait to have my baby.

Adrien pov:
I was Chat Noir as I watch Marinette build the crib. It was beautiful.  I can't wait to see the baby in Marinettes arms. 

HEEEYY GUYS I NEED BABY NAMES  LET ME KNOW I HAVE ONLY THOUGHT OF CHASE , LEO,  LIAM, AND ALEC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 5.8K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
488K 20.1K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
1M 34.7K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.2M 51.8K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC