You Were Always The One (Jaim...

By simplyadrianaxo

If you love something let it go, if it comes back it's yours forever, but if it doesn't then it wasn't meant... More

1. New Beginings
2. She Won't Chase Him Anymore
3. Trying To Push You Out
4. Try A New Life Without You
5. Wherever You Are
6. Ghosts
7. My Heart
8. I Swear It Will Get Easier
9. Red Lights Flashing
10. Good For You
11. War Zone
12. We're Good We're Solid We're Gold
13. Floral and Fading
14. Right Beside You
15. Waking Up
16. I Just Wanna Scream
17. Without You
18. I Can Hear You In The Wind
19. Everything Is Alright
20. Trigger My Nightmare
21. Because Of You
22. Million Dollar Houses
23. Colors & Promises
24. I knew I loved You
25. Feeling Sorry
26. I Might Be Perfect With You
28. This Christmas
29. Give Me That Swing
30. One Step Closer
31. Do It Now Remember It Later
Sweet Serenity
32. We Can't Stop
33. Time Has Brought Your Heart To Me
34. Then There's Faith In Love
THANK YOU.
Epilogue
Kissing In Cars [Concert Video]

27. I Could Sing You A Song

127 8 7
By simplyadrianaxo

[A/N: So crazy to say that I've finished writing the story already, so I will be posting every Sunday and Wednesday until the end of the book. Thank you guys, I love you all.]

I placed my sunglasses over my eyes as Jaime and I walked out of the house and to the car, today we're going to look at places to have the wedding reception.

I had already found a few spots online but am more excited to see it in person so we can choose and book it before anyone else could. We decided the ceremony would be at the church his parents go to, also meaning we would have to take couples classes which we already signed up for.

We pulled up to the first location which was a garden overlooking the beach, a white building behind millions of flowers, a woman was standing by her car with a smile on her face.

Jaime and I got out of our car and made our way over to her, "Hello, you must be Arianna and Jaime." She says pushing her hand out towards us.

"Yes, it's nice to meet you." I say with a smile while taking her hand in mine and giving it a gentle shake.

"I'm Margaret, the manager to this lovely garden behind me, why don't you follow me and I'll show you around." She says turning to lead the way.

I was in awe, it was beautiful and the reception building had enough room to fit all of our friends and family which was very much needed.

Jaime though, wasn't impressed, "I don't know Rae." He whispers as we look around.

"What's wrong with it?"

"It just doesn't spark anything for me, I'm not impressed like I thought I'd be." He truthfully answers.

"Okay then we'll keep looking."

After about four more stops and endless denials from us we were losing a bit of hope on finding one today, but we needed one now seeing as we only have six months until the wedding.

"Okay last stop." Jaime says putting the car into park in front of a fairly large building that sat on a small cliff that looked over the beach.

It was beautiful on the outside, I couldn't take my eyes off of it. The building was covered in glass windows, the colors of the sunset reflecting on each of them which created different shimmering colors on the glass.

"I'm in love." I whisper to Jaime who grabs my hand and leads the way inside.

When we walk inside we're immediately met with a front lounge room, a large television hung on the wall to the right of me, pictures of different weddings I assume were held here. A fire place was directly underneath it and was lit, the fire cackling and mesmerizing.

"Welcome, you must be Jaime and Arianna." A middle aged woman came walking around a corner with a smile spread on her cheeks.

"Yes, that's us." Jaime smiles back.

"I'm Jill, the property manager here at the Baywood Manor, and I hear we're having a wedding in June?" She says to which I smile and nod.

"Well let me show you two around, we can figure out how to make this the day of your dreams."

We follow her to a set of double doors, once opened the sight was breath taking. Okay, so describe to it the easiest way possible, do you remember the movie Beauty and the Beast? Well remember at the very end when Belle dances with the prince once he transforms back into a human, the way the dance floor was made of what looked like glass, and the walls were nothing but windows? That's how this place looked.

It was huge, and even that was an understatement, Jaime and I spent about thirty minutes deciding where tables would go and what would be the dance floor, we would be sitting, of course, apart from everyone else, the dance floor between us and our guest.

We pointed out where the DJ would be and were we would place the bar for our friends who like to party. Needless to say, we were sold in the first forty minutes of being inside this place.

We followed Jill to the main office and went over all the legal agreements, how many people were coming, and where the seating would be so the organizers would know when they went to decorate the morning of.

Once we finished going over all the plans we got to sign the papers and officially book the hall for our wedding which now made everything ten times more real than it felt in the beginning.

"Okay so invitations, check, venue, check, tux and dresses, check." I say as I place check marks next to each word on my checklist.

"Now what?" Jaime asks as he merges onto the highway.

"Well I have to find a caterer, then we have to look at cakes."

"Ooh do I get a groom's cake?" Jaime cuts in with a cheeky smile.

"Of course you do." I smile in return.

"What else is on the list?" He asks again.

"Lastly is my dress." I say with a soft smile.

"I can't wait to see you walk down the aisle in it." Jaime says reaching over to take a hold of my hand and intertwine our fingers.

We went straight to his parents' house to pick up Lilah who we dropped off earlier this morning before we went hall shopping.

"So did you find one?" His mom asks as we follow her inside the house.

"Yes." I smile as we enter the living room where Lilah was on the floor playing with her toys.

"Princess!" Jaime shouts once he sees her.

She quickly looks up to him and reaches her arms up for him to take her, which he does then begins to smother her face in kisses, resulting in her bursting in fits of giggles.

"Well I'm glad you found something, now we can start making decorations and ooh a slideshow, I need to get all of your pictures together so I can make one." She begins to ramble.

"I'll send you all of the ones I have." I smile.

I take a hold of Lilah's backpack and follow Jaime out to the car where he buckles her into the car seat, I get situated in the front and wait for Jaime to start the car and take us home.

"I'm going to drop you guys off, I have to meet up with Vic in an hour and discuss some things for the wedding." Jaime says keeping his eyes firmly on the road ahead.

"What things?" I say cocking an eyebrow.

"Just things." He grins as he looks at me from the corner of his eye.

We made it home and said goodbye to Jaime as he drove away to do whatever secret thing he was planning with Vic.

-Jaime­'s POV-

I drove the short distance to Vic's place and quickly got out of the car, going to the trunk to grab my guitar and the journal I've been writing in for the past year, I had an idea and Vic was the only one I knew that could help me with it.

I knock on the door and wait for a moment until Vic swung the door open with a smile spread on his face, "Hey bud what's up!"

"Hey, what are you doing?" I ask as I follow him inside and to the living room.

"Just watching some TV while Danielle is out at her shoot."

"That's good, look, when are you going to take that to the next step because I've waited long enough." I say getting Vic to laugh.

"Soon man, and soon is actually sooner than you think." He grins.

"It's about damn time." I chuckle.

"Well enough about my love life, you said you wanted me to help with something?"

"Yeah! Actually, I have an idea and I have lyrics."

"I like the sound of this already."

I pull out my journal and flip to the pages I've been scribbling on with memories and spoken words that were drilled in my head.

"I started writing all these things and I think I have a song in here, I just need help putting it together."

Vic comes over to sit next to me on the couch, taking the journal into his hands and skimming over the page, "I really fucking love this line." He says pointing to the bottom of the page.

"The future's just a few heartbeats away from disaster." He says reading it out loud.

"Arianna said that to me the night of my birthday party when my mom had invited Jessica after finding out she was pregnant. We were on the swing and she was finally telling me what was on her mind, I never forgot that." I say remembering that night.

"Are all of these things that were said between you two?" He asks still keeping his eyes glued on the journal.

"No not all of them, some of them are memories, like this one." I say pointing to a specific line.

"As we wake up in your room, your face is the first thing I see. The first time I've seen love and the last I'll ever need." Vic mumbles.

"What was that one?" He asks looking at me for an answer.

"The first night I stayed at her apartment, I woke up to her sleeping and I swear I felt my heart melt, I knew right there and then that she was the one."

"Damn this is all so deep and beautiful." Vic says with wide eyes.

"And that's why I need your help." I say as more of a plea.

"Anything man, you've got it."

"Arianna thinks our first dance song it going to be A Thousand Years, but I have another idea, and I think these lyrics are the answer."

Vic looks to me with a grin, "I like where this is going."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 103 24
This story is about Anna and Tony's journey together! Enjoy xx
9.7K 101 35
You never realise somethings missing until you've lost it. ' if you love someone you tell em'
16.5K 325 26
"I feel as if I were to let go of you, right now, I'll open my eyes and you'll be gone, as if all of this were just a dream." "then don't," he whisp...