Breathless.

By raritheplanet

"It's all fun and games, until someone gets hurt." - L.R. Meet Lauren and Rakim. Friends that grew up with... More

prologue.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-Two.
Chapter Twenty-Three.
Chapter Twenty-Four.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-Six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-Eight.
Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
the sequel.

Chapter Seven.

29.4K 1.5K 387
By raritheplanet

Lauren

"Right here is an original painting by Leonardo da Vinci." Said the tour lady while we walked behind her.

We was at this beautiful art museum. I was actually amazed that Rakim brought me here. He was all into what the tour lady was saying. It was funny because he never pays attention to anything.

"Man, I'm starvin'." He whined, pulling up his pants.

"Ready to go?"

"Nah, I'll wait till the end of the tour."

I nod my head and focused my attention back onto the lady.

"Okay this have been the end of the tour. Thank you for joining me and I hope you have a wonderful time here." She smiled as we all started walking off into different directions.

"That lil messy bun look cute on you." Rakim complimented with a smile.

"Everything looks cute on me."

"Look who's tryna be cocky." He laughed.

We walked around the corner, almost to the exit.

"We can go now cause a nigga stomach finna fly out his ass."

"You say the stupidest stuff."

We walked out the museum and got into his car while he started it up. Rakim and I have been hanging out and talking none stop. I was actually enjoying his presence, it's like old times.

"You talk to Tay?" He asked as we ate our food.

I shook my head, no.

"I think you need to check on your friend?"

"What happen?"

"I was drivin' home yesterday and I saw her walkin'. Her shirt was ripped and shit. So I picked her up and asked her what was wrong she said she couldn't tell me. So I took her home cause I wasn't finna let her walk."

"Oh my goodness. She won't tell me anything. She always keep stuff to herself."

"I could understand why she does that."

"Yeah. I hope she's alright."

"Yeah."

It was quiet for a while, until he spoke.

"Come on let's get out of here. I gotta go pick up Addie."

We threw our trash away and made our way to his car. I got in putting my seatbelt on because he drives fast.

I yawned and laid my head on the window, getting comfortable.

"Wake yo ass up." Rakim yelled and slapped my thigh.

"Stop." I whined and punched him in his shoulder.

"Aw shit."

I sat up in the seat since I already knew He wasn't going to let me get any rest.

We made our way to the hood. Rakim turned into a driveway of a brick house. He blew his horn and two minutes later the boy that was staring me down at the lunch table comes out.

"Oh that's Addie."

He nod his head as Ant got in the back seat.

"Got me ridin' in the fuckin' backseat." He groaned then looked at me and smiled. "What's popping', mami?"

I chuckled and smiled at him. Rakim glared at him and Ant smacked his lips. Ant looked so young like he was fourteen or something. His tattoos on his face complemented him nicely. But why did this little boy had tattoos on his face?

"Where you tryna go?" Rakim asked, pulling out of the driveway.

"I was finna go fuck Laila but she on her period. So I'ma kick it with yall today."

"How the fuck you gone invite yourself with us."

"Like I just did."

"Soooo we're we goin'?" He slid into the middle and put his head in the front.

"Finna drop yo ass off at Twelvyy."

"See my nigga you can't do that. Twelvyy at China's."

"Nast then."

"Nast with his moms."

"Well bruh you finna go somewhere shit."

"Yall asses tryna go fuck ain't it."

Rakim and I looked at each other and burst out in laughter.

"Fuck y'all, aye you heard that Ryan pregnant."

I saw Rakim face soften. It wasn't my concern but I was curious to know by who. I turn my head towards Addie and he smirked at me.

"By who?" I asked Ant, who was smiling at me.

He pointed to Rakim. I look at Rakim and he slightly shook his head. I sat back into the seat and stared out the window.

"Aye L, you aight?" I heard Ant asked. I looked up and saw Rakim and him staring at me.

"I'm fine." I slightly said. I noticed we was at this old looking house.

"Well aight catch y'all later." Ant got out of Rakim's car.

"Lauren, you straight?"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell you what?"

"Dumbfounded? You got Ryan pregnant."

"Lauren, no. That baby ain't even mine."

"It's a possibility isn't it?" I asked, looking him.

He blew out a breath and looked out of the window.

"Can you take me home?"

"Why you gettin' mad? It's not like we in a relationship."

"You're right. You are absolutely right." I sarcastically laughed.

"Look I'm sorry. I don't even think the baby mine."

"I don't even care, Rakim. Just take me home, please." I rolled my eyes looking out the window.

He sighed and pulled out of the driveway making his way to my house.

The whole car ride back to my house was silent. I didn't even want to hear what he had to say. I really don't know why I was mad.

He turn into my driveway and I quickly got out not saying a word to him.

Taya

"Dude, get away from me." I laughed as Ferg tried to lay his head on my shoulder.

Ferg and I have been having this cool friendship. He was sweet and funny as hell. I was currently over his house while he aggravated me.

"You know your mama don't want you smoking in her house." I watched as he lit up the blunt.

"She ain't here, so I'm good."

He put the blunt to his lips, he took a pull from it and blew smoke out of his mouth.

My phone started ringing. I scanned across the small living room looking for it. I picked it up and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Tay." Lauren spoke, almost inaudible.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked, fanning smoke away from me.

"So, guess who's pregnant."

"Better not be you."

"What? No, Ryan is."

"By who?" I leaned up from the couch.

"Rakim."

"Hold on, you lying?"

"Possibility."

"You aight, Lauren?"

"Hell no. I'm fucking furious."

"Girl calm down, I doubt it's his baby."

"I don't know, Tay." I could hear a low sigh coming from her mouth.

"Lauren, how many niggas have she been with?"

"I don't know shit." She chuckled.

"Exactly, even her ass can't keep up. So it could be anybody's baby. Calm down, okay?"

"Okay." She sighed a little.

"No get off my phone and call Rocky back cause I already know you blew up on that nigga." I chuckled, looking at Ferg.

"How you knew?" She laughed.

"Tay knows everything."

"Bye child."

I chuckled and put my phone on the coffee table.

"Talkin' bout Ryan ain't it?" Ferg asked, laying his head back on my shoulder.

"Yeah, possibility it can be Rakim's baby."

"Nah it ain't, Ryan been with a nigga from her brother's crew."

"You lying?"

"Dead ass."

Well that wasn't something new.

"Lauren ass was upset."

"She got feelings for ole Rocky." He chuckled blowing out smoke.

"Yes, she try to act like she don't but I know she does."

"Just like you got feelings for me." He smiled up at me.

"Trash."

"You don't have to flex, baby."

"I hate you."

He started laughing while he put the blunt out. I don't like this nigga. I pulled my knees to my chest while he still rested his head on my shoulder. It was quiet but we was just enjoying each other presence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 125 15
They met each other unexpectedly. Started off with friendship and eventually turned into romance, and soon, they'll move in together. With all these...
126K 6.1K 94
They met at the new year eve masquerade ball in London. They ran, they danced, and they almost kissed. She left for a drink and she never came back...
6.8K 309 26
You go on vacation with your two best friends. What happens after that is unknown Reactions are always welcome, if you have any good ideas for the s...
14.1K 497 35
While planning your two best friends wedding Shaiyah and Ferg, and juggling your dance career you meet someone you have always known about and use th...