Chapter Twenty-Eight.

Lauren

Lauren

I rubbed my hands through my hair as I listen to A$AP Mob continue on a conversation about something that happened yesterday. It was Saturday, also Rakim's 18th birthday. I called up all the boys to meet me at the loft to get everything situated for his surprise party.

But of course they wanted to talk about something that happened yesterday.

"Alright, so Twelvyy are you going to be able to keep your mouth shut?" I questioned looking at him also getting their attention.

"Man, I'an even talkin' to him today." He responded, mugging me.

"Trying to fight?" I asked, which made him laugh and fan me off.

It wasn't too long before Addie returned from the restroom while wiping his hands off on paper towels. Illz hopped on the table where I was sitting at, scooting closer to me. I chuckle because he would always do this. He's been my friend every since before Rakim and I became a couple.

"Yo, them glasses jiggy." Illz removed the glasses from my face to look at them.

"Thank you," I chuckled, wiping my eyes before he handed them back to me. "Ant, did you buy the cake?"

"Yeah I bought that expensive ass cake. Rock don't even eat birthday cake like talkin' about." He responded, smartly.

"Okay and? I eat cake." I playfully rolled my eyes at him. "Is Ferg over Rakim's house?"

"Yes Lauren, we got everything under control, girl calm down." Twelvyy laughed, leaning on the wall.

"Okay, now if y'all fuck this up. I'm fighting all of y'all." I threaten.

"Sit yo' pregnant ass down." Nast laughed.

"I'm pregnant but I'll fuck y'all up." I stood up from the table, popping my back.

"Easy there, tiger." Ant laughed looking at me.

"8:00, remember." I called out as I grab my keys out of my pocket.

"Yes ma'am." They yelled in unison, walking out the door.

As A$AP Mob went their separate ways, I went my separate way as well. I made my way to my home which was way across town from the loft. Once I made it inside, I heard laughter along with a voice that I wasn't expecting to be here.

"You made it." I screeched seeing Jayde holding Joyce and my mother at the kitchen table while Taya was looking in the refrigerator.

Of course I ran straight to Joyce who was reaching for me. I grab her and hugged her watching her smile.

"Hey." I greeted Jayde with a hug then sat at the table with them. I sat Joyce on my lap as she tried to take my glasses off. I took them off and sat them on the table.