Chapter Three.

Lauren

I smiled, seeing the 'LR' balloons my mother just bought me and a letter that she wrote, which read;

Happy sweet 16teen baby, so sorry I couldn't be there when you woke up, but I promise I will make it up to you when you get home from school. Oh yeah, you can drive one of my cars today since it's your birthday, but don't get use to it.

Love,
The Queen Unicorn ❤️

I laughed at the signature and stood up, stretching. Today is my sixteenth birthday and I actually wasn't too excited. I never been the one to be excited about my birthday, why would you want to get older?

I finished my hygiene and slipped on an outfit I pulled out from my closet..

I part my hair in the middle and let it fall down, putting some behind my ears.

I answered my ringing phone, while stuffing my stuff in my blue cross body purse.

"Hello?" I held the phone in between my ear and shoulder.

"Damn, you can't answer my calls or reply to my texts?" I immediately knew who it was.

I smacked my lips and held the phone to my ear.

"Drew, stop calling me, you getting on my nerves." I rolled my eyes, grabbing my purse and bookbag.

"Fuck you, was gone tell you happy birthday but you fucked that shit up."

"Do it sound like I care? Hell no, so bye." I hung up the phone and added that number to my block list.

I went to my mother's room and looked over all of her car keys. I decided on driving the Mercedes G Wagon today. I grabbed those keys and ran downstairs.

I texted Taya, letting her know I will be picking her up in a few.

I grabbed a lemonade from the fridge before leaving out of the garage door. I let the garage up and jumped in the G Wagon, starting it up.

I started playing Big Sean's new album, before backing out of the garage.

I pulled into Taya's driveway and honked the horn. She came out with some balloons and a bag. She opened the door and hopped in.

"Do I look like a hoe?" She asked, looking at me.

"Sorry." I laughed as she handed me the balloons and bags.

"Saved up, just for you." She smiled while I looked through the bag.

I picked up the matching key chains that said our names on them and the date we met. I smiled seeing the kindergarten picture we took. We both had cake on our nose and it was Taya's 6th birthday. The last gift was a gift card to Zara.

"You're amazing, thank you." I hugged her.

"No problem, she think she's grown now."

"And don't." I laughed changing the gear.

"How about we skip first hour?"