Chester Bennington Love Story

Par Universal_Skye

A little sweet n bitter love story between Chester Bennington and his best friend's daughter, Mia. A little o... Plus

Surprise!! (part 1)
Surprise (part 2)
Surprise (part 3)
Take This All Away
Happiness
I'll Never Give Up
Never Give Up (part 2)
Oh My Goddness
Chazzy Chaz PA
Again
Authors Note
Runaway
Real Life
Hide And Seek
Authors Note
One Step Closer
In The End
Nobody's Listening
Nobody's Listening (Part 1)
Nobody's Listening (Part 2)
Authors Note
Nobody's Listening (Part 3)
Truth
Uh oh

Another Hectic Day

138 5 0
Par Universal_Skye

~ Mia's POV ~

We saw the flashes go off everywhere.
Fans were scattered here and there. All of us got down from the ferris wheel. Chester and others started to sign their stuff they bought. There was an happy aura around them. Some of them were so moved from their presence that they were crying buckets.

I didn't wanna disturb them so I just wandered a little bit away from the crowd of fans. A teenager girl started walking towards me with shyness in her eyes.

"Are y-you R-R-Robert Leonora's D-Daughter?" She asked stuttering.

Awww

"Yes, I m Mia Leonora." I said. Poor girl, she looks so scared. "Can I have your signature?" She asked. I nodded. Then she removed a magazine whit Dad's cover photo. Oohh he looks good in that magazine. I never really bother looking at his photos. Its kinda weird to see his pictures in magazines, even though he is always right in front of me in home. Like right now.

WAIT WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!

My eyes widened. My hands covered my open mouth that made a shape of O.

Dad? What's he doing here he should be in Australia!! He immediately saw the girl and the magazine in front of me coz he was behind her. And kept his index finger on his lips while rising his eyebrows, telling me to calm down and sign that magazine for her.

I signed that girls magazine and nodded again. She said "thank you so much" and hugged me. "My name is Zena. I m a big fan of your father and I immediately knew that you are his daughter. Your face is exactly like his. Nice to meet you Mia." She removed her HND for a hand shake. I forwarded my hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you too Zena."

She was grinning constantly but then that grin fell and her eyes widened. "What happened?" I asked confuses.

"Y-y-y-your b-b-b-back" she was now scared as shit and made me scared too to look back. And then she ran away.

I slowly turned to face my back. "Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh" I screamed as The man with a mask behind me grabbed my waist and picked me up on his shoulders. I started to kick in air but nothing happened. He was too strong.

Then the masked man started laughing and put me down.

"That was fuking hilarious Mia!!! Damn!!!" He was laughing like a mad man.

Waaaiiitt a second. I know this voice and this laugh.

Oh. My. God.

"You" I pointed. "You are gonna die now." I scowled and ran behind him as he started running. He removed his mask while running, it fell down somewhere in between people. We were shoving people aside and running here and there without apologizing.

"BOOO" someone grabbed me again from behind and I jumped a little.

Why the hell is everyone grabbing my waist today and scaring me as shit?

"Oh you too are gonna die now. Be prepared!!!" I said as I recognized another voice and again started running behind the other fella into the crowed.

He was running at some distance but stopped eventually. I was grasping for air like a half dead fish craving for water.

"You know what? I hate you both." I said and walked towards them. I punched them both on their shoulders and smiled. Then I hugged them both.

"I love you too" they both said in unison.

"You know what? I hate you too! You left me behind and your having all the fun to yourself!" The ex-masked man said and pouted.

"Awww I'm so sorry Ed. Please don't be angry!" I said and hugged him again. But he hugged me back and said its okay. I kissed his cheek and then my naughty little brothers cheek coz he was the second one to grab me.

"Hey there sis" he said. "Hey there bubu! How was Australia? Had all the fun you wanted?" I asked tickling him.

Yeah he is ticklish. Cute right?

He started laughing. "S...sto...stop plz Sissy!" I paused and me and Ed started laughing at our little brother.

"Aww poor bubu, don't tease him like that Mia!" He said emphasizing bubu and then frowned and pouted. But it was really cute. In reply I proudly smirked.

"HEY!!! both of you stop calling me fukin bubu!!" He scolded us.

"Oi! Language!" I scolded in reply. He frowned. He crossed his arms and turn around, his back at us.

Oppss

"Okay we are sorry!" I said and looked at Ed. He was smirking at me. I mouthed him 'say sorry'. He mouthed 'why should I?'.

I punched him on side of his abdomen with my elbow.

"Fuck!!!!" He groaned and held the area where I beat him.

Of course it should hurt. I'm a black belt in karate, if you forgot.

Bubu turned around again and glared daggers at me.

Wait! What happened?

And then I realized that Edward too cussed. I mentally face palmed.

Now I punched him on his shoulder with not too much strength. "Language!" I glared at him.

"OOWWW, That really Hurts! You know?!"

My little bubu saw us and started laughing. "Zama Miro!" He said and continued laughing.

If you are thinking what is 'zama miro' then it means serves you right in Japanese. Edward, me and my brother when we were little we used to watch Anime a lot sitting together on the sofa in front of our huge TV on Animax. We almost finished together 100 different Anime. And when my brother was not present we used to watch mature Anime. So Edward and I have finished almost 150 Anime series.

After we saw him laughing. We both, Ed and I started laughing with him.

"Having all the fun without me huh?"
I then stopped laughing and turned around to see who spoke.

"Daddy!!!" I gave him a bear hug for a few seconds. Then I saw Chester, Mike and others staring at us smiling.

"Daddy you met Chaz?" I asked him confused.

"Yes my little Bunny! I missed you so much!" He said smiling at me holding my shoulders.

"Heh" I heard my little brother snicker from back when he heard Dad calling me Bunny. I mentally rolled my eyes and hugged my Daddy again.

"I missed you too Papa" I said while hugging. Then all of Linkin Park said "awwwweeee" in unison.

"OH MY GOD!"

_____________________________

Hey there! How are you?

How was the story?

Please comment "anything"

I will not say anything even if you point out my mistakes or criticize me, I'll just appreciate it.

Vote, comment, share, and fan.

Hav a nice day - Al

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

17.4K 1.2K 31
After a long time of just watching Chester getting beat up, Mike, who has had a crush on him for a long time, decides to finally help the boy. They...
180 16 14
[Part Six to Devil's Drop] Love. Trust. Balance. Mike, Chester, Ryan, and Jason are still working on leaving past traumas behind. Will they succeed o...
1.4K 74 8
Amy is just a girl aspiring to be a doctor. Chester was just her brother's best friend. And that night was just a night like many others until Cheste...
2.2K 101 22
This is a follow up on Working for Mr. Bennington. Things don't always go according to what we plan. Sometimes the unexpected things happens. Fanfic...