Nobody's Listening (Part 2)

"Mia! Sweetie! We are here, wake up!" Chester shook my shoulders slightly.

"Huhh??" I groaned rubbing my eyes. "Mia we are at Magic Mountain! Fun Time!!!" Chester yelled with excitement.

Then I remembered that we were going to Magic Mountain when I fell asleep. Suddenly excitement filled every inch of my body.

"Oh hell yeah!" I shouted. I got up straight, and saw that I was laying on chester lap.

Oppss .

"Thanks Chaz" I said smiling at him.

"For what hun?"

"For the comfy lap of yours" I smirked.

"Oh, your welcome Mia. Now c'mon Let's get crazyyyy" He shouted and got out of the car. Mike shut off the engine and he got out of the car with Phoenix. I too with Phoenix got out of the car. Or should I say I literally jumped out of the car, hitting my head on the roof.

"Fuck" I groaned, grabbing my fore head. "Adrenaline rush sometime sucks I know I have experienced it." Chester said.

"But it really hurts you know?"

"Huh? Who was that?" Asked Mike.

"Its Eustass" Chester said annoyed. "Up There look" he pointed in the sky with a poker face.

But That was a really beautiful sight. A young boy with beautiful pure as white wings came down flying.

"Ehehe sorry Eustass..." I said while my hands were rubbing my forehead that had a very small bump in it. I apologized as I remembered that if I get hurt he'll get hurt too.

"My lord I m sorry for suddenly coming here but I felt a hit on my head so I came to check" Eustass knelt down AGAIN?

"I told ya to not to kneel down and no lord shit should be said while I am on Earth. Understand?!" Chester scolded Eustass.

"And yeah call me Chaz coz I like it." He added.

"Okay lor...
.
.
.
.
.
Chester." He stood up and bent his face down.

"C'mon don't be so gloomy Eus, now that you have come here, come enjoy with us today! We are going to the Magic Mountain!!!" Saying this I dragged him by his arm with us to the entrance.

When he saw the entrance and the huge roller coasters inside, his face lit up.

Aww, he has a normal 18 year old self too!! Besides his 'Lord' thingy with Chester. Cute.

Behind us came Joe, Rob and Brad. They saw Eustass and waved him hi.

Eustass just smiled at them.

**********

Holy.....
FUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK

"Oh my GOD I thought that I was going to die" Eustass...

"Say that to Chaz then!" I nudged him with my elbow, "He is your God right?" I smirked as I teased him. He just blushed silently.

"THAT ROLLERCOASTER WAS SO DOPE" laughed Chester.