Lucy The Fairy

By AhoOona

{Previously called "Lucy of heart"} Natsu opened a switch in Lucy that shouldn't have been opened. Now Lucy h... More

the Fright
Stone heart
Seal the deal
(insert creative title)
A MAN?! Yes A Man.
the tale
She's In Love?! (with a monster~)
Impal Down, Dun! Dun! Dun!
before ze war
will they?
thank you! But listen...

All women island?

5.7K 128 3
By AhoOona

Yawning and stretching, Lucy sleepily rubbed her eyes, and lazily blinked at the trees around her.

She slowly looked around, and finally, yesterdays event slapped her on the face.

Frowning, she sighed. and got up, the campfire long gone. Lucy thought

'Okay, first things first, we need to find civilization'

Determined, Lucy continued her roaming, feeling the dirt on her body. Oh how she longed for a hot bath. She thought about her next step, after finding human beings and all. She decided that calling Grandpa Crux is the best choice for now, he could definitely tell her where she was. There's nothing grandpa crux doesn't know! Feeling comforted by that idea. Lucy pressed forward.

After another hour or so of aimless walking, Lucy found people, "yes! Humans!" Lucy rejoiced, as she ran to them.

"Hey! Over here!" Lucy called out, one hand cupped around her mouth while the other cheerfully waved in the air to catch their attention. She gasped when suddenly an arrow shot past her. Freezing, she gulped as she started to sweat bullets.

"Stand back!" The offenders shouted. Causing Lucy to nod fiercely. Mentally crying at this situation.

They slowly surrounded her, weapons still up, ready to shot if need to. Yet one of them relaxed and lowered her bow.

"It's okay girls, it's a woman" all the others, (which she noted were all women) lowered their bows and relaxed as well. Lucy couldn't decide if she should be happy they didn't kill her, or offended that they didn't realize she was a woman.

"He-hey" Lucy started nervously. They just nodded at her, as if reassuring her that they won't attack. She gulped, "Um, I'm Lucy, I got washed up on the shore, and I was hoping you could help me..?" She said hesitantly. But relaxed as she saw them smile, one of the girls stepped up to her with a smile.

"I'm Clover!" Her brown hair bouncing, she shuffled from foot to foot. She excitedly introduced herself, before turning to her friends,

"This is Umi!" She pointed to a girl with striking purple eyes, and flowy brown hair. Umi gave Lucy a kind smile, which Lucy returned.

Clovers finger shifted to a girl that has quite the body build, With curly blonde hair, and abs. Lucy admired her six packs for a second. Before she realized she was staring. "Annnd this is silk!"

She turned to Lucy again,

"So, you said you needed help?"

Time skip~

"-And she's soooooo pretty! Like, she's the most beautiful woman on earth!" As Clover babbled on and on about a beautiful woman called Boa Hancock. Lucy thought back on what Clover said.

"This is an island where only women live in! Any man who steps foot into this island will be eliminated!"

Oh jeez, what kind of place did she end up in?

Lucy shuddered as Clovers snake wrapped around her. She froze. Clover laughed at her,

"Don't worry, he likes you!"

Oh wow that makes me feel a lot better, Lucy was about to say, but instead just gave clover a shaky smile.

"So I never asked, but where did you come from? You're not from this island are you?" Clover eyed Lucy's clothes for a second.

"Yeah, I came from Fiore" She informed, hoping the snake would get off of her. Instead, he made himself comfortable under her breasts. 'You little-'

She noticed Clover stopping, staring at her confusedly.

"Fiore?" Umi suddenly spoke up, her brows furrowed and her face was thoughtful, "Never heard of it," Umi shook her head, and Lucy gave a small laugh.

"It's okay, It's not very known" she easily lied and immediately felt guilty. But she tried to convince herself that it was for the best. The best of what, she didn't know yet.

Clover jogged up to Lucy, (as she got left behind) and pointed at Umi.

"You see, Umi studied about the outside, that's why She knows so much, It's so cool! sometimes She brings things that she found washed up on the shore." Clovers eyes widened, "Like you!" She squealed, and Lucy laughed at that.

"But anyway, they're really interesting.."

Lucy was too deep in thoughts to hear Clover, 'so fiore doesn't exist huh?' Okay, she really needed to summon Grandpa Crux, the sooner she learns about this world, the faster she can leave.

Clover continued on talking when she suddenly squealed,

"Yay! We're here!"

Lucy looked ahead, and saw women all around, not a single man in sight, 'i guess they were serious about that' but what truly amazed her was the size of some of the women.

Some easily exceeded 7fts, and Lucy had to look up to just catch a glimpse of their faces. She stood, awed.

"I know what you're thinking, how cool is this place, but life here is quite normal! Oh! Oh! I should give you a tour!" Clover squealed excitedly. Before Umi burst her bubble and said.

"Now, now, I'm pretty sure Lucy is tired, how about we just drop her off at an inn, and let her rest for a bit before we do that?" As much as Lucy wanted to protest, she didn't. She wasn't tired. At least, not that much. But she did want to be left alone so that she could figure out what's happening.

"Okay... " Clover pouted, then brightened. "Or! She could just live in my house! We could be roommates! Or is it housemates?" Clover pondered, then shook her head. "Anyway, I'm pretty lonely all alone at my house, so it would be nice to have someone living with me!"

Umi seemed to be thinking about it before Silk placed a hand on her shoulders, and when she looked up, she saw her nod. Umi shrugged and smiled at Clover.

"Alright, but only if Lucy wants to" She confirmed. All their gazes averted to Lucy. Who shrugged in response and gave a bright smile.

"I don't mind," beside it would be nice to have someone to help her in case she doesn't understand anything.

"Yes!"

. . . .

After giving Lucy a small tour of her house, Clover left, her excuse being that Hancock is coming back today.

Just why were they so obsessed with this woman?

"If you want me, you can just ask around and they'll tell you where I am." Clover informed. Lucy nodding at her.

"Okay! Really though, thank you clover. For helping me" Lucy replied. Clover sending her a big smile.

"It's okay Lucy! We girls have to stick together after all!" After giving Lucy a brief hug, she left and closed the door behind her.

Lucy sighed. "Okay," she muttered to herself, "Time to start planning to go home!"

The first thing she did was contact her spirits. Asking them if they were okay, which after she asked if she had a limited amount of magic.

"Although it's not as strong as it was back in earthland, I can still definitely feel your magic," Loke explained, "You can still use magic freely, but I have to warn you, if you use magic, your magic will restore a bit slower then it usually does." Okay, she can still use her magic, that was a relief.

Next, she called Grandpa Crux, asking him to tell her all that he knew about this world. After an hour of searching. He finally snapped out of it. Explaining all that he found about this world. And Lucy found herself overwhelmed with the amount of information he was drowning her in.

Lucy held up a hand, cradling her poor head as it pounded. "Okay gramps I think I'm going to have to stop you. It's too much all at once and I don't think I can take it in." Without falling unconscious like, once or twice.

"Are you okay?" Crux gently asked. She brushed him off.

"Yes, yes I'm okay. Just need a bit to absorb all of that, thanks, gramps. You can go back." He nodded, leaving Lucy to her thoughts.

She stared at the wall for about ten minutes, trying to think. But her thoughts were scattered. And she can't seem to be able to keep a thought.

"Ugh, no I need some fresh air, I can't think!" Lucy groaned, plucking herself off the chair, and heading out.

However, she noticed how quiet it was outside. Looking around, there was not a single soul in sight. And Lucy wondered if she was starting to hallucinate. Did she actually imagine all the people here? Just as more thoughts started to crowd her head. Lucy heard a loud cheer.

. . . .

Lucy managed to follow the cheer to a big arena. Walking in, she wondered who was fighting. And why.

"Excuse me" she tapped on a woman's shoulder. "What's going on?"

The woman turned to her, a big proud and smug smile placed on her face at the same time. "Three women are being punished for disrespecting the most beautiful on earth!" Hearts formed in her eyes as she looked back at the arena. Lucy raised an eyebrow at her.

'The most beautiful woman on earth? Didn't clover talk about her?' She thought as she looked at the arena. What she saw almost made her eyes bulge and her heart to stop.

"Is that?!" She quickly ran closer. To get a better look, and hoped to god they weren't who she thought they are.

"Clover?! Umi?! Silk?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

890 25 8
a one piece x fairy tail crossover • • • In an attempt to save his big brother, Luffy seeks out the help of a "witch", who sends Ace far far away. ...
14.5K 516 22
"cause im a giver, it's only nature... ...i live for danger." ••••••••••••••••••••••••• no one on the sea nor on the land doesn't know her name. ever...
14.4K 416 16
A start of a story of a lonely doctor from the Real World, who accidentally entered World Of Manga through a fictional One Piece Character, Trafalgar...
1.1M 47.9K 124
(One Piece Various x Female reader) Entering the story during the Skypiea arc, (y/n) meets the infamous Straw Hat pirates who came in search of the s...