Loving My Murderous Mate

By GlaciaGirl

FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to... More

Reborn
New beginning
Mate?
I'm sorry
Promise me
Consequences
The threat
Alone with a monster
Mine
I get it from my Dad
I get it from my Dad (Kayden's POV)
The truth
Rejected
kidnapped
I want you
Our Daughter
Hormones
Hold me
A child is born
Home bound
Darius
Someone who understands
His blood
Something worth dying for
One problem after another
Disagreements
Judgement
Disrespect
Epilogue
Sequal sneak peek!!!!!
PLEASE READ!!!
IMPORTANT!!

I love you

6.6K 203 8
By GlaciaGirl

I wake up with a massive headache. Feels like a hangover times ten... I look around in the dark room. I realize I'm in an unfamiliar bed. Where am I? Oh, right...Kayden's secret cabin. I begin to get up but I suddenly feel a sharp pain in my stomach. oh crap. I whimper in pain and I start to panic then a door(I didn't know was there) flies open. Through blurry eyes I see Daniel.He  rushes to me and grabs my shoulders.

"What's wrong? Are you alright?" He says frantically.

Tears are running down my cheeks and I shake me head. Another wave of pain hits me and it makes me double over. Something's wrong!

"Ahh!"

"What is it? What's wrong? Tell me what to do!" He looks even more scared than I am right now.

"It hurts! My stomac-ahh! Something is wrong!" I cry out.

Just then, I hear the door open. An intoxicating scent hits my nose and some of the pain goes away. But not most of it.

"Kayden! Get in here! Hurry!" Daniel yells.

I hear heavy footsteps running to my room. Kayden burst into the room and runs to me. He grabs my face and looks at me.

"Whats wrong?!" He asks, sounding just as scared as Daniel.

I tremendous amount of pain hits me once more and I let out a blood curdling scream.

"Something's wrong-ahhh! With the baby!" I get out.

Kayden holds me while I'm doubled over. If he wasn't holding me, I would be on the floor. What would I do without him? I scream in pain and dig my nails into Kayden's arm.

His head snaps to Daniel,"call Finn! Now!" He yells.

Who's Finn?

"Ahh! Kayden, please help me!" I beg.

I know he can't do anything but I can't help but try to find help somewhere. He kisses the top of my head and picks me up. He rocks me back and forth, trying to comfort me.

"Help will be here soon, Sweetie." He whispers in my ear.

Another wave of pain smacks me and I scream into Kayden's shirt. I then feel something wet between my legs. Oh no... I look down to see my now very red stained pants dripping with blood. My breathing becomes erratic as I stare at my bloody pants.

"Kayden! I'm bleeding!" I cry.

He looks down and his eyes widen. I can hear his heart beat quicken. His grip tightens even more on my and I squirm when it begins to get painful. He notices and loosen his deadly grip. I yell out in pain and my claws start to come out. No...no...I can't shift! Not while I'm pregnant! Kayden feels my claws digging into him and starts to panic; he knows I can't shift while pregnant because it could kill me and the baby.

"Daniel! Where is Finn?! She needs him now!" He yells in his alpha tone.

I manage to calm my wolf down enough for my claws to go back under my fingernails. I sigh in relief but the relief is soon replaced with tremendous pain. I muffle my agonizing screams with Kayden's shirt.

He holds me tighter as I dig my fingernails into his arm, drawing blood.
He doesn't even wince as they did even deeper. I then hear Daniel call from the other room.

"He'll be here in three!"

Kayden kisses my temple and whispers soothing words in my ear.

"Finn will be here soon, sweetie. It'll be alright, he'll fix it. You'll be okay and the baby."

I feel more and more blood coming out of me which makes me a little light headed. I can do this, it's not THAT bad. I suddenly feel a ton more blood start flowing out of me. That's not good...I hear Kayden gasp.

"Oh crap..." He breathes.

I feel dizzy and my world starts to spin. Out of the spinning world, I hear the door shoot open. I close my eyes because I feel like I'm gonna throw up.

"Finn! Get in here!" Kayden yells.

I hear footsteps then I smell a scent I've never smelt before. It kinda smells like Kayden. I slightly smile but the pain makes me groan.

"Lay her down." The new man says.

I think it's this Finn character they've been talking about.

I feel a cold metal touch my skin and I flinch. As it goes up I realize he's cutting off my pants. Well, they were ruined anyway. Pain runs through my body and I cry out. Kayden touches my cheek and rubs his thumb over my skin.

"It's okay sweetie. It's going to be alright." He whispers to me.

After a few moments my pants are cut off and my panties are gone. I open my eyes to see where Kayden was because he wasn't beside of my anymore. As Finn looks down at my lower area, I hear Kayden growl. I see him in the doorway, looking as angry as ever. He starts to protest but I scream in pain and he stops. Kayden runs to my side and grabs my hand.I feel more warm blood coming out of me and I panic. Finn picks up a bag he brought with him and he pulls out a syringe. My eyes grow wide as he is fixing to poke my stomach with it. Did I mention that I'm scared of needles? Yeah....

Kayden sees my fear and squeezes me hand. It calms me down enough for Finn to inject me with whatever that stuff was. After a moment I instantly feel better. I sigh and relax a bit. My eyes are heavy from all the pain I just went through. I'll just close my eyes for a second. I'm so tired.

I hear voices but they are muffled. I try to concentrate on what they are saying and it becomes a little more clearer. I quietly listen to Finn and Kayden speak.

"I managed to stop the bleeding and the baby seems to be okay, but-"

"But what? Finn, please tell me."

I hear him sigh,"I don't know if she can make it through the whole pregnancy. She's weak, probably from not getting enough to eat and rest."

"What do I need to do? I'll do anything."

"The only thing you can do is put her on bed rest and make sure she has plenty to eat and lots of rest. Other than that, there's nothing else you can do....Ill be honest Kayden, even if she does get better, I don't think she's gonna make it to her due date. Not since this happened."

My heart drops to my stomach and I feel like I can't breathe. What? I hear them start to walk away but they stop.

"I have to know...what started her contractions?"

Silence follows Then Finn breaks it.

"Since the pup isn't her mate's, her body is rejecting it."

"But she was just fine befo-"

"Before you took her back. When you rejected her, her body didn't reject the pup. But now..."

"It's my fault."

"You didn't know Kayden. It's not your fault."

"I should've known though! I should've made sure that nothing would happen to the baby if took her back! It's my fault that she was in pain and that she might lose her child!"

I feel tears slide down my cheeks and I open my eyes. I sit up and look at Kayden and Finn.

"It's not your fault. its my fault" I croak.

Kayden's head snaps toward me and he runs to me. He pulls me into his lap and I grab his shirt like my life depended on it. I cry into his chest and he rocks me back and forth, comforting me. A sob escapes my mouth and he nuzzles his face in my hair.

"I'm sorry, Kayden. I'm sorry I'm not pregnant with your child. I'm sorry I didn't try harder to push him away. I'm sorry....I'm so sorry..." I sob and try to get closer to him.

He pulls away from me and looks at me with confusion on his face.

"What do you mean, 'push him away'?" His voice is dangerous which makes me shrink back.

The memories of Anthony raping me repeatedly makes me start to sob harder. His arms tighten and his hand lifts my chin up so I have to look at him.

"Tell me!" He growls.

I flinch and pull away from him. I cover my face trying to hide my fear of him. I feel him stroke my hair and gently pull my hands away.

"Im sorry, sweetie. I didn't mean to scare you. Please talk to me, princess." His voice is soft and full of compassion.

I look up at him through glassy eyes.

"I-I d-didn't w-want t-to Kayden." I say through sobs.

His face is full of anger and sadness. It breaks my heart to put him through this.

"You didn't want to do what?" He cups his hands on my cheeks and stares into my eyes.

"A-Anthony said h-he w-would k-ill you i-if I t-told a-nyone!" I choke out.

"Told anyone what?! What did he not want anyone to know? Tara, what do he do to you?" He sounds desperate.

"K-Kayden, h-e r-aped m-e." I sob and cover my face with my hands.

I feel Kayden jump up from beside me and I hear a deadly growl come from Kayden then I hear a crash. I look up and Kayden is beside the door with his fists inside the wall.

"Kayden!" I scream.

He doesn't take any notice and he shatters the window with his fists. His canines come out and his eyes turn blood red.

"Kayden please! Your scaring me!" I cry.

Kayden's eyes suddenly turn back to their usual icy blue and he comes towards me. He I pulls me in for a hug and buries his face in my hair, breathing in my scent.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know. I thought- it doesn't matter. Please forgive me Tara." He begs.

"There's nothing to forgive." I say shakily.

He holds me tighter, but not too tight. He kisses my cheek and I say something He didn't expect.

"I love you, Kayden."

He pulls away and stares at me. A smile forms in his face and he kisses me on the lips. My whole body becomes useless as I sit there with him assaulting my lips. His arms wrap around my waist and pulls my body impossibly closer. He pulls away and rests his forehead on mine.

"I love you, Tara."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed the chapter!! Please vote and comment!

Love ya!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 42.9K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
44.5K 1.1K 51
"I, Caden Knight, Alpha of the Mystic Falls Pack, reject you Lily Rose of Silver Moon Pack! From this day forth I release you from our mate bond". L...
181K 1.8K 11
•Completed• Disclaimer; Only FIVE chapters AVAILABLE. FOLLOW my story on 'FICFUN', If you want to know what HAPPENS NEXT. •Top position; 3rd in Writi...
105K 3.6K 27
"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I questioned trying to get out of Tommy's grip as he pulled me down the stairs. "We're leaving." He respon...