Offenderman's Proxy

By Hey_Its_Yuki

Yuki is just a average girl.She goes to school,makes new friends everyday and has a family.But what if that a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A/N
(Re-Upload)Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
I'm back (Some good news)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: *Christmas Edition*
Chapter 19

Chapter 9

260 6 1
By Hey_Its_Yuki

Previously:

"YUKI OKUMURA YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO MEET ME OUTSIDE"Offendy yelled."DO YOU HAVE TO YELL"I yelled back.Toby was just watching eating a waffle i dont know where he got it so dont ask me."Lets go ok"He said.I rolled my eyes."Whatever"I said.HeI

teleported out side.
(Pepare this is a long story)
Now:

Offendy put me down.He gave me a sword.

"Cool"I said touching the blade.Offendy walk away and stand infront of a tree."Come at me"he said.I did fencing when i was little and taekwondo so i had an idea what to do.I got in battle pose and ran to him about to hit him with my sword.He teleported behing me and grab my waist and threw me to a tree.I ignore the pain besides i can barely feel it.I got up and ran him again this time faster.I was able to get blood on his arm.I smell the blood and i drop my sword."Yuki focus"Offenderman said as going up to me.He waved his hand in front of my face.I was standing like a statue."Earth to Yuki"he said.Suddenly my eyes became crimson red and i had fangs.I was not a vampire but i look like one.I than tackle Offendy to the ground and lick his arm."So sweet"I said.I then use telekinesis and had my had out.My sword was know in my hand.I gave him cuts on his arm and lick the blood.He didnt scream in pain or flinch.His tenactles wrap around my waist and he use force to get me off him.He grab my sword in his other tenactle and we went back into Slenderman's mansion.I didnt even know i can turn into that.We were at the door of Slenderman's office.He walk in.Slendy was doing paperwork or something.He looked up."What happen to you brother and why is Yuki cover in blood"Slendy ask."Yuki and me were training and she accidently cut my arm and then she smell my bad and she went crazy and started cutting me"He explained.I looked in the mirror behind Slendy and saw myself."Im a monster"I said.I change back to normal."Child your not a monster its just your changing since your a proxy now"Slendy said.Offendy put me down."Yuki me and my brother have to talk for a few minutes"he said.I nodded and left.

*Offenderman's POV*

"Brother what are we gonna do with her"I said.I was worry about Yuki.If she smells a pinch blood everyone will be dead.She is not a normal girl."Calm down brother"Slenderman said.He read my mind literally."Stop reading my mind"I said."Fine"He said"But Yuki is not ready yet she cant kill its just a to bloody job for her now"He said."The door suddenly open."Hi Slendy"Yuko said.She was Slenderman's proxy I seen her with Yuki before but she doesnt know about her yet."Hey Offenderman"She said."Hey beatiful"I said.She rolled her eyes.I flirt with her all the time."Child your late"Slenderman said."Sorry Slendy my friend Yuki has gone missing and her Aunt came to my house and ask my family if she has been here which took for hours"She said."Thats no excuse"Slenderman said"Anyways you have a mission with LJ and Dark Link"."LJ scares me though"Yuko whinned."Child stop whinning and go do your mission here is the information about this person.He handed her a piece of paper.She left the room."Anyways brother dont worry about Yuki we just have to train her not go crazy arond blood"Slenderman said."Ok we wont worry about her I see you later brother"I said as i teleported outed the room.

*Yukis POV*

I was in Dark Links room.We became really good friends very quickly after the bathroom incident.We were just joking around."Hey Yuki I got you a present while you were training"Link said."Aww Link thats so sweet"I said"I feel bad now i didnt get you anything"I said."Dont worry about here"He said and handed me a small box.I open it and gasped."Its so pretty i said.

"Knew you like it"He said."Hearts are my favorite shape"I said.I was just melted away by the gift."Here let me put it on for you"He said.He took it out the box and put it on me.It match of the clothes i was wearing after i change out of the bloody clothes.

(Thats not Yukis necklace as you can tell just ignore it ,that what shes wearing)

"It looks beautiful on you"someone said.We look at the door and saw a boy who look just like Link but color ."Hey"I said i waved and smile at him."Hey Im Ben beatiful"He said.I blushed.Link growled."What do you want Ben"he said. "I wanted to know if you wanted to play video games with me"he said."No i don't"Link hissed"Now leave me alone"."And have beatiful over there your yourself no way"Ben said.He walk over to me and pick me up bridal style.I blushed even harder i couldnt even speak to tell him to put me down."Now if you excuse me I will be leaving now"Ben said.He was about to walk away until Yuko was in front of him.My eyes widen."Link we have a-- YUKI OKUMURA what the heck is going on"She yelled."Oh i was taking to her to my room"Ben smirk."Put her down Ben or I will burn all your video games"She said with a demonic voice.Ben drop me and ran to his room."DONT TOUCH MY VIDEO GAMES"He yelled.Yuko was scary honestly, she had black lines around a eye that was black around and white iris and on eye had a star and black around to, she was super pale and had long blonde hair,was wearin a hoodie with flame on it and shorts with also boots.She had a scythe on the back."Now why are you here Yuki, your Aunts looking for you"Yuko said."Im Offenderman's proxy"I said with a soft voice,I didnt look her in the eye."Look at me"She said.I look at her."When did you become his proxy"She ask?"Friday night after school i was walking in the woods and he came up to me i tried to run but he grab me eith his tentacle and i black out after that"I said.She sigh."You let your guard down"Yuko said."I STAB HIM WITH MY POCKET KNIFE"i yelled at her.She walk up to me and grab my neck collar of my shirt.I was choking.She just did a murderous smile."Hey Yuko calm down"Link said and walk up to her and push her hand off of me.I fell on the floor gasping for breath.She rolled her eyes."Come on its 10:00pm we got to go kill this person"she said.It was already 10 wow time goes by really fast when im with Link."Ok ill be out"he said.Yuko left the room.I felt so weak.I fell asleep after that.

*Dark Link*

I saw Yuki sleeping on the ground.She was cute when she sleeps.I pick her up bridal style and walk to her room.I saw Yuko in the hallway."You love her dont you"She said.I stopped in my tracks and looked down on Yukis face.I then look at Yuko."So what if i do"I said countiued walking.Yuko yeleported me."If she hurt ill kill you without hesistation understand"She said.I nooded and went into Yuki's room.I place her on her bed and tuck her in."I love you Yuki"I whispered and kiss her forehead.

*Yukos POV*

Me and Yuki know each other since we were 5 and we did everything together and i choke her.I need to learn how to control my anger before i kill her.I saw Link kiss her on the cheek and i dont want a stupid pervert like him to hurt her.For now im just going to ignore it and act like its nothing.Link comes out of her room."Ready"I said."Yeah come on"Link said.

*Time Skip*

We were at the person's house.We all were suppose to kill the whole family,just in case we had someone witness the killing.I would kill the oldest sister.Link kills the parents.And LJ already had the little brat thinking he was the brat friend.We all got into the rooms.I got the sycthe off my back and woke the teen up.She woke up and had the most terrified face ever."Oh girly guess what today is"I said in my most cheery voice."What"she said."Today is you deadline meaninig your deadline is up"I said evilily.The girl got up from her bed and tried to run.I teleported in front of her."Didnt you hear me i said you deadline is up"I said eviliy.That i swung my sycthe and her head was cut off.I heard more screams.They then stop.I saw LJ and Link cover in blood."Ok were done"LJ said"Now lets go before the cops come".We both nodded and ran back to the mansion.

*Yukis POV*

I woke up on my bed."Huh how did i get here"I said.It was a little weird but i shrug it off."PARTY TIME" Splendy yell downstairs.I didnt want to party i had school in the morning.Link enter my room."Hey Yuki"he said"Lets go downstairs party time you hear"."I dont feel like to party"i said and turn over to sleep."Splendorman wants everyone downstairs now he's scary if you dont go down"Link said.I rolled my eyes."Fine i go downstairs but you owe me ok"I said."Ok"he said"Now come on"He said and grabs my hand and runs off.We went downstairs and i saw food,Drinks and BEER.what why need of all things.Link let go of my hand and got a beer for me and him."Here"he said and handed me the beer."No I don't drink im underage"I said.Link rolled his eyes."Stop being a goody goody and drink it"He said."I'm not drinking it"I said."Fine whatever"He said and drank his and 20 more after that."Everyone were gonna play 7 minutes in heaven"Splendy said."Whats that"I said."It's a game where you pull something out of the hat and whatever you pick a person gets up and the two of you are locked in a room"Link said."Ok"I said.Splendy telported to us."Put something in the hat"Splendy said and wave the hat in front of us.I put my Phone in there and Link put an empty beer bottle in there.Splendy than left."Ok everyone come and get into a circle"Splendy said.Everyone gather around and sat in a circle.I sat between Link and Yuko."I hate this gane"Yuko said."Why"I ask?"Get Offenderman and you'll find out soon enough"She grunted."Ok Yuki since this is your first time playing your first"Splendy said."Ok" i said.I bent over to pick something and I had an empty beer bottle.I already knew who it was.Link got up and we went into a room with the lights off and door locked."Ok so what do w-"I said as i was cut off of by Link kissing me.I was stunned by his actions.He started to take off my shirt.I broke the kiss and push him off me."5 more minutes"Splendy yelled."He a good girl and let me have my fun"Link said.He push me on the bed and sat on top of me and took off my shirt (with force)revealing my bra."What the heck get off me"I said.I push Link off of me and sat up."Stop playing baby I know you want me"he said."Your drunk"I said."2 more minutes guys"Splendy yelled."Come on lets have some fu-"He pass out.I face palm myself and put on my rip shirt that show my stomach."Just great"I said."Times up"Splendy yelled.He unlocked the door and saw me drag Link by his foot."What the heck happen in there"Yuki yelled."NEVER AGAIN I'M PLAYING THIS GAME WHEN LINK IS DRUNK"I yelled."If you excuse me i need to get this Drunk guy to his room and me to sleep"I said."Yuki I want to be live with ham-"Offenderman said and pass out.He was drunk too.I rolled my eyes and sigh.I drag Link to his room and and got him on his bed.I lay down.I was so tired I just wanted to be on a bed ,any bed."I.....love....you"Link mumbled in his sleep.I ignored it and felled asleep in Link's arms.

A/N:
This is part of the 100 reads .I gave you this long long long story.If any errors just comment down i really am tired right now so I'm gonna go to bed.

Like❌Comment❌Vote❌Follow(I don't ask this a lot but it would mean so much to me if you do) Anyways I love you~ I think I'm drunk now by-*pass out*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 193 27
What happens when the CreepyPasta's find out that there is a new member to their team? Well I can tell you now, Jeff isn't at all happy about this ne...
34.1K 861 32
Every year, 20 girls are kidnapped for The Proxy Trials. So you've all heard of Slender Man, right? Maybe if you look close enough among the trees, y...
22.8K 888 28
Proxies X Fem Reader ~~~ Oh blood, oh blood Why must you bleed? Oh blood, oh blood Why must I feast? Oh blood, oh blood, Why can I never find an...
4.6K 113 17
Crazy is an understatement to describe this girl. She's insane, a killer, a really good one at that. She became popular and caught the attention of t...