Imperfectly Perfect (Naruto F...

By gaara119

Meet Fuzen Kanpeki. She leads a normal life. A student in the ninja academy at Konoha. A good student. A coup... More

Imperfectly Perfect (Naruto FanFic)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chpater Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Author's Note
Sequel

Chapter Eleven

14K 762 490
By gaara119

When I woke up in the morning I was back in my tent. I remembered falling asleep at the cliffside, curled away from Sensei as I kept him company, let him know someone was with him, but still gave him the privacy to show his grief. He must have carried me back.

I then realized that there was no clanging to wake us up. I peek outside and realize how early it is. If I wake the other's up, Sensei won't have an excuse to sound our 'wake up call'. We'll all be awake!

I lifted the flap of Shri's tent, entering slowly. I shake his shoulder slightly and lean back as I wait for him to fully wake. His bleary eyes focus on my face, and a lazy smile spreads across his.

"I could get used to waking up to such a pretty face," he commented with the slightest smirk.

"I, uh.. Timetowakeup!" I scurry out of the tent, low chuckles chasing me out. I growl slightly. I was so awkward around him. It was embarrassing. I just wasn't used to compliments, and... Flirting. Was he flirting with me? Did he like me?

I went over to Shun and Daisuke's tent when an evil idea crossed my mind. With a grin I create a string of low level explosive tags. They really didn't explode, just created a loud bang. I creeped into their tent, carefully tying each string to their leg. Backing up, I send a burst of chakra out, setting off a chain reaction of the bombs.

The boys jump up, quickly getting tangled in the tent as they struggle to get away from the explosions. I double over with laughter, a stitch forming in my side as I watch them slowly work their way free of the fabric.

I jump as I feel an arm wrap around my waist. "I never knew you had an evil side," Shri teases. I smile back.

"Not evil!" I protest, still laughing.

"You're right. Someone as beautiful as you could never be evil." Shun and Daisuke had finally managed to work themselves free, and they gave me a playful glare as they viewed me and Shri.

"You're going to get it," Daisuke threatened, taking a step towards us.

"Uh oh," I whisper, before turning around and sprinting away with Shri in tow. We're seperated, and Shun follows me, Daisuke following Shri. Shun, being the fastest of us all, quickly caught up with me and tackled me to the ground.

Pinning my arms to their sides, he begins to tickle me. Soon I'm gasping for air. "Stop!" I giggle hysterically, "Please, I'm--" I break off laughing, "I'm going to faint!" Finally he stops, and I roll over, trying to recover from my ordeal.

Shun helps me up, and we make our way back to camp, still laughing. When we arrive back at the clearing, Daisuke and Shri are back. Shri is soaking wet. "What happened?" I asked, eyes wide.

"He... tripped into a stream," Daisuke mutters. I blink, surprised, but shrug it off. Daisuke glanced up at me and began to laugh.

"What?" I ask. Shun takes a step back, appraising me with his eyes before laughing as well. "What...?" I ask again, a little quieter this time. Why were they laughing at me? Did I look terrible?

"Y-Your hair!" Daisuke laughs.

"And face!" Shun howls, clutching onto Daisuke for support. I take out a Kunai and glance at my reflection, then grimace. My hair was a tangled mess, proofing away from my head. There was twigs and leafs in it from when Shun tackled me to the ground. My face was flushed from the crisp morning air and laughing so hard. Overall, I was a mess.

And I saw how ridiculous I looked, but I couldn't laugh at myself. I just stood their, embarrassed, while they laughed at me. Shri comes out of the tent, glancing back and forth between us. "What are you laughing at?" He asked.

"He appearance!" Daisuke said, finally managing to control is laughter.

I prepared for Shri to make fun of me. "What? She's beautiful," Shri shrugged. I snap my head back up,looking at his sincere expression.

"Well, of course she is," Daisuke snapped, irritated, "but that doesn't mean she looked a little ridiculous with leaves in her hair and cheeks flushed."

Shri came up to me, wrapping one arm around my shoulders and giving me a slight hug. "She's always beautiful," he proclaimed.

I step away from him awkwardly. "I should get dressed," I murmur, heading into the tent. About ten minutes later I left looking presentable. By that time the sun had begun to rise, and Sensei was back. Shun was by the fire, stirring a small pot as he added some spices.

I wander over, glancing at the contents. "What is it?" I asked.

Shun glances up. "Rabbit that Sensei got, some herbs, and a clue of wild carrots Sensei managed to find," he told me. "I already know how to cook, but Sensei is teaching me a recipe that I can make anytime we're on a mission, or on the road," he smiled.

"That's nice," I say, stomach grumbling as the smell of the stew wafts towards me. Everyone congregates around the fire after packing up.

"We'll leave after eating and washing up," Sensei orders. "If we make good time, we should arrive at your village around midday. Then it'll only take about a day to make our way back, if we run." Sensei stands and transports the tents back into his scroll. "Eat up!" He urges as Shun begins to dole out portions.

We eat and wash the dishes quickly, and we are on the road before the sun has fully risen above the tree line. We talk little while we walk, still spooked from yesterday's fight. Shri talks a little to me, and I try not to think about how he'll be gone soon.

The village slowly comes into sight. We stand by the gates together. "I can make my way home from here. It's just down the road," Shri insists. Sensei nods, agreeing. "Fuzen... It was nice meeting you." He breezes closer, whispering in my ear, "Hopefully we can meet again." He gently kisses my cheek as I stand their, completely still.

"Y-yeah," I manage to force out, sounding a little strangled. He waves and walks away, waving towards the villagers who saw him and bowed.

"We have to follow him all the way home, make sure he arrives safely," Sensei orders. I smile slightly, glad I would be able to see him longer, even if it was a little stalkerish. We followed him all the way to his mansion's gates, when, out of nowhere, a blonde blur attacks him.

I gasp, until I realize it's a teenage girl hanging off him, arms around his neck. "I'm glad your back!" She squeals.

Shri laughs. "I'm glad I am to, Anna," he smiled, hugging her back. He laughs. "There was this girl on the trip--"

"There always is, isn't there?" She asked disapprovingly. My heart plummets to the ground.

"Maybe..." He laughs slightly. "She was so innocent! It was funny to see her squirm," he chuckled. "'Your beautiful.' 'I'm glad you're the one protecting me.' 'I could get used to waking up to this sight!'"

The girl, Anna, giggled along with him, though she was shaking her head scoldingly. "I should probably be angry with you, but I've always known you were a player," she teased.

"And you know that I truly love you, Anna," he said, leaning in and kissing her. I'm staring at them kissing, embarrassed and humiliated. I had truly thought... I was so naive. Daisuke and Shun looked furious.

"Can I go beat him up?" Daisuke asked as Shri walked into the compound.

"No," Sensei ordered, "our job is protect the client, not beat him up. Lets go. He's been delivered safely home."

I wa behind Sensei and in front of Daisuke and Shun, head held low. "How can Sensei not care at all?" I heard Daisuke as Shun.

"I don't know. But I feel bad for Fuzen," Shun replied.

"We told him to stay away," Daisuke growled through gritted teeth. "She didn't need this right after... Get it?"

Shun sighed. "Mmkay. Maybe we should give her space, let it work itself out," he suggested.

"Or...." By this time we were well out of the village gates, and we began to run. The rest of their conversation was lost in the wind.

"Hey! When we get home, to celebrate a mission well done, do you want to go to Fuji Yama? I have coupons!" He waved the slips of paper in my face, grinning.

"Thank you, but no. I should go home as soon as as we get back," I murmured before speeding up slightly. I ignored his disappointed and worried gaze. I didn't need to feel guilty over rejecting him.

Not after being rejected without ever really being accepted myself.

***

I go home as soon as we arrive back at the village. It's late enough that father says I can speak to the family of my mission in the morning. I stumble to bed, ignoring my hurting heart. Clambering into bed, I pull out my journal from its hiding place: behind the many other books on my bookshelf.

Dear Diary,

What the hell is wrong with me? Something has to be wrong with me. People reject me and hurt me and I feel so alone. Sakura didn't greet me when I came back, even though I told her it would be today. Is she drifting away from me? What will happen if I lose my one true friend?

No one really liked me in the Academy. Sakura is drifting away. And Sh... and Shri used me. He never even cared, and I feel so stupid and naive. So... so... idiotic. Blind. But why did he do that? Why do that to me? I must have deserved it. I have to have done something to deserve all this. Why else would Kiba have belittled me, other people ignore me, Sakura drift away from me, and Shri use me and play me. 

I have Daisuke and Shun. But even their attempts to make me feel better and grow closer to me feel forced. It feels fake. Like they're making themselves do it. Every word and smile and invitation to a date feels over the top, too happy, too bright, too enthusiastic. Fake.

So,  please tell me. What's wrong with me? I've been used by guys. And I've been hurt by girls. I've been hit by my mom. It feels like the world has turned its back on me. Cursing me. I need to lose more weight, be perfect.

I'm all alone.

Sincerely, 

Imperfectly Perfect 

P.S ......I’m just waiting for someone to tell me, convince me that I’m worth it......

_________________________________________________________

 I'm sorry it's short, and I'm sorry it's so late! I'll try my best to be faster. I've been busy and a lot has been going on, with school and other stuff. I'm sorry guys :/ Winter break is starting soon, and I'll be able to update faster during that. 

It's so saaaaad! *wails* @HudaAlazini will be doing the rest of the author's note!

hi, hi, hi, hi, ! its @HudaAlazani ! I KNEW SOMETHING WAS UP WITH SHRI! I KNEW IT! LITTLE PLAYER! WAIT UNTIL I GET MY HANDS ON HIM! HEHEHEHE MUAHAHAAHAHAHA I SHALL DO THINGS ONLY VOLDEMORT WOULD BE CRUEL ENOUGH TO DO!!!! Anyways,ON A BRIGHTER NOTE,  gaara119 is an amzaiiiinngggg author and ya'll should check out her other stories if ya haven't (Forgotten Darkness and its sequel Remembered Light) Well that's it Cx i lufff everyone reading this cuz it means they are a Naruto fan xD My mom is calling me, so I gotta go, i don't wanna dieeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Haha, thanks for the author's note, HudaAlazani XD Speaking of which, you should follow her!
Dedicated to Nicky9979 for leaving inspiring comments here! Thanks!

Comment! Vote!

Bye!

gaara119

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 108 11
Uchiha Sarada's life was about as average as any ordinary shinobi, besides being the daughter of the Uchiha Sasuke and Haruno Sakura. But when the da...
1.1M 50.9K 73
The war is over. Yet, only one left alive is her. A girl, they never paid enough attention to. A girl, who is to be sent in time and change the whole...
242K 11.5K 66
Mother is dead. Father is dead. Rin, Obito. Almost eveyone I love and get close to are dead or I bet will die soon enough, leaving me all alone. *S M...
42K 1K 23
Mesaal Shiota is an average girl with good looks. Her Mum and Dad have average jobs, with average pay and average children. Her brothers have average...