Alluring Secret Black Vow [KH...

By RazenshiaSapphire08

Sawada Tsunayoshi lives by himself and enjoys it to the fullest yet fate seems loved to torture him so much w... More

Vow 1: Attempt
Vow 3: Encounter
Vow 4: First Summon
Vow 5: Finding Out of Consequences and Meeting the Reborn

Vow 2: Calling

3.2K 166 10
By RazenshiaSapphire08

Alluring Secret Black Vow

Warnings: Language, Violence, Implied Dark theme, OCC-ness, Iemitsu-bashing and Unbeta'ed!

Notes: - Drabble-style story or snippets. 100-1.5k words at each chapters.

- Fighting scenes is one of the thing I sucks the most so don't expect much of it, I'll only write it unless it was absolute necessary for the plot/story.

- Describing places and appearance of characters isn't also my forte so I won't go giving details about it because if I suck at fighting scene, these is much worse. So, if I tell Reborn is a death hot demon, that's all there is. No more, Nada, Period. Use your imaginations because we've already know the looks of all KHR cast so just be an imaginative person.

- Plot holes and slow pace at the department of development in bonding.

Disclaimer: I own nothing from KHR!

...

Vow 2: Calling
...

There's a thorn-like mark encircling his left wrist - where he had inflicted a self-harm wound upon himself as an offering for the summoning.

Tsuna stares at his wrist with a very neutral and complete blank expression.

It took him an hour or so to see the mark itself on his skin. The only time he finally realize it was there when he washing the ingredients for his dinner, tonight. He didn't panic at all instead he remain calm because panicking would never do him good in the end plus it won't help him any form so he simply examined the mark with mild curiosity and bemusement.

The brunet realized that the mark is the end result of his so-called failed summoning - the ritual he simply shrugs off at the thought he didn't succeed which he find the exact opposite just now neither did he paid much attention because he never wanted one nor think them a mindless puppets will do his demands - he was pretty much sure they have a free will just like them (humans) and would never be afraid to lashed out at their master/summoner once the contract begins or ended. An act of rebel and revenge from the misconducts and misdeeds.

So in the end, he never did put much thought upon summoning a demon despite being both a summoner and creator until these afternoon.

The damage is done and there's no way lifting it up anymore. Nothing to do much about it unless he killed himself right now which will immediately severe his bond from his unknown contracts as he haven't done a complete exchange between them. Then, Tsuna scoffs he isn't that desperate neither suicidal to do such thing. He treasured his life and enjoys it with the fullest despite the mild distaste from his cruel environment with the mixture of chaos.

With an exasperated sigh, Tsuna shove the last strawberry chess cake small slice at his mouth and stood up to wash his dishes. Once he was done - he went to bathroom, retrieving his first-aid kit to cover the black ink mark at his wrist. Unwanted and unnecessary attraction can be avoided with this. A last glance from his bandage wrist he went straight to bed.

He just hope when the demons he tried to call at his aid - paid him a visit. He will be ready enough to face them.

As much he loved his lonely and solitude life - Why does it always ended up so complicated when he wants it to be plain simple?

...

On the other side of the world...

There was a well-known group demons labeled as 'Arcobaleno'

The Arcobaleno known as the Strongest Seven or simply I Prescelti Sette, The Chosen Seven.

They were the most ancient, dangerous, powerful and strongest demons in the Realm (Tartarus) which humans dubbed as Hell or Netherworld. Fame with their power, skills, and intelligence at everything they did is a killing perfection at their own respected elements and job. Failure isn't an option and never will.

They are the most desire summons and yet, nobody ever successfully did summon them ever since the start of their existence. Simply because of their raw power and darkness that would eventually eat the Summoner's mind mostly (everyone) were far too weak minded for a little corruption that shrouds the Arcobaleno and the victim would surely ended up in the spiral of never-ending madness at a simple contact with them.

So in the end, The Arcobaleno didn't bother to have a contract with any Earthlings as for they were plain weaklings and eyesore that can't handle them with care. They never wish to be chained down or simply be controlled like a slave or a mindless puppet. They have their own will and they truly loved their own freedom not some mindless and soulless doll that puny humans wants to control for their own selfish desire. Plus, no one ever even successfully call them so why bother about it?

Currently, they are having their group gathering, discussing some minor and major events transpired at the Realm and Earth. An establish meeting every once a month to ensure there's no trouble in their personal jobs and world.

Eventually their conversation leads them at summons.

It seems humans trying to dig out more information about them - who is nothing but a myth and legend due to the fact no single soul in the surface have encounter them.

Things started to become interesting.

As soon as those thought crossed their mind. Something unexpected and very interesting occurs which none of them thought will eventually crashing down in their paths.

Someone managed to call them, successfully in their summoning. And before they can respond or get out from their ungraceful stupor the connection was cut off by the mysterious and unexpected summoner.

By cutting abruptly cutting the connection before it become a full blood-pledge summon is an act of disrespect, ignorance, mockery and taunting in their kind.

But to their surprise none of the members were insulted or offended at the brash action. In fact, it added the flames of excitement and curiosity burning brightly in their chest. Awakening the sleeping predator in their veins - The unknown summoner caught their attention and they wanted him. They are not going to let go this rare specimen.

So they did a little research at who successfully called them and unknowingly form a bond between them but it feels like an old and forgotten connection.

It was a boy named 'Sawada Tsunayoshi'.

They must admit the boy has guts at shrugging them off when he doesn't have a single contracts even it's a low class. When his soul screams divine purity despite being exposed in darkness and madness as if he lives there, belongs there.

But...

Whether it's an act of stupidity, whim, boredom or just a plain luck. It won't change the fact the ritual of summoning was a success and they give their mark of approval at their new found master.

So, they waited for the next course of the brunet's action and when they are starting to get tired of waiting for him to call one of them or simply calls everyone in one way - and was just about to barge in the boy's door for their inevitable meeting.

There was it again. The tinkling, fluttery and burning sensation from their chest.

He was calling them out. Willingly.

"It seems like the little sky's calling out for me." Came the haughty yet monotone voice comments with a slight delight and bemusement at his fellow kin obvious displeasure and jealousy. Although it was completely wiped off in the next second as the call echoes in their vein, reminding them - their sky is calling for help. "Well then, see you guys, later~" He ignores the light growls from the others and jumps at the portal, connecting him at his - their sky*.

...

"...It's a pleasure finally meeting you or should I say again, Sawada Tsunayoshi..."

...

To Be Continued...

Author's Note: Wow, I didn't expect you will actually enjoy this fic, Thank you so much for the support!

Although this chapter is like a filler chapter and a cliffhanger, Lol. Anyways, can you guess who is the first Arcobaleno - Tsuna summons albeit willing? ^_^

*Sky - The Sky is dubbed as the successful summoner of the Arcobaleno, A very rare one. Due to its harmonization effect he/she have done at them.

If there is something you would like to know, feel free to ask me about it but please refrain from asking for an update... It's quite discouraging and tiring to see them as you already known my irregular updates and hectic schedules on my profile. I'm not complaining or anything - I merely asking for you guys to tune out a bit from asking this particular comment, question or demand. As an author I like or dislike (suggestion or recommendations) to know what you thought about my writings not when is the next chapter going to be posted. Thank you for understanding!

Suggestion and recommendations are highly welcome! Don't forget to leave a review/comment ~ Till next time fellas~!

Word Count: 1,175

Written: 9/2/2016

Edited: 9/10/2016

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
931K 35.3K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
267K 11.1K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc