Undercover Gangleader

By Darkfairytale1234

You know the normal cliche of the nerd secretly being a street fighter and the bad boy just so happens to fin... More

Undercover Gangleader
Prologue 1
Prologue 2
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Note
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter TwentyOne
Chapter TwentyTwo
Chapter TwentyThree
Chapter TwentyFour
Chapter TwentyFive
Chapter TwentySix
Chapter TwentySeven
Chapter TwentyEight
Chapter TwentyNine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter ThirtyOne
Chapter ThirtyTwo
Chapter ThirtyThree
Chapter ThirtyFour
Chapter ThirtyFive
Chapter ThirtySix
Chapter ThirtySeven
Chapter ThirtyEight
Chapter ThirtyNine
Chapter Forty
Chapter FortyOne
Chapter FortyTwo
Chapter FortyThree
Chapter FortyFour
Chapter FortyFive
Chapter FortyFive
Chapter FortySix
Chapter FortySeven
Chapter FortyEight
Chapter FortyNine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter FiftyOne
Chapter FiftyTwo
Chapter FiftyTwo
Chapter FiftyThree
Chapter FiftyFive
Chapter FiftySix
Chapter FiftySeven
Chapter FiftyEight
Chapter FiftyNine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter SixtyOne
Chapter SixtyTwo
Sequel- Chapter One!!

Chapter FiftyFour

9.6K 196 42
By Darkfairytale1234

Xavier's POV

"Xavier." I turn towards her, to see her under the blankets smiling at me. She raises up showing her bare shoulders and crawls to me. She wraps her arms around me, our bare chests touching each other and a low growl coming from me. She smiles and kisses my cheek, showing red marks on her neck and chest. I look down to see myself also completely bare with just a white blanket covering me as she crawls underneath them as well." I love you." She tells me as she sits on my thigh and a twitching comes to me. She kisses on my neck and to my shoulders while her hands stay at my hips." Xavier."
"Huh?"
"What should we name him?"
I lift an eyebrow and ask," Who?"
"Our son." She rolls her eyes and leans back slightly, rubbing at her stomach, it being rounder than the last I remember. My eyes drift to her breasts to see them also bigger and the familiar feeling comes to my pelvis. She smiles and takes my hand setting it on her stomach." What should we name him?" I slide my hand across her stomach and smile when I feel a small kick.
"Pierce."
---:---
"Xavier man. Wake up." A hand is placed into my shoulder, shaking me awake and I groan before scowling at whoever it is that's waking me up.
Hawk stands in front of me, looking at me slightly amused and I lift an eyebrow." What the hell do you want?"
"Sorry man. Didn't mean to wake you up during your wet dream. Though I guess you won't mind once I tell you why I'm waking you up." I lift an eyebrow as I raise up." Asher's father is in a different state and her mother has to work. She was wondering if you'd watch over Asher."
I lift up out of bed a go to my closest, grabbing anything that I see first and head towards the bathroom." Wait. She's still on the phone. She's needing to talk to you."
I pause an throw my clothes into the bathroom and walk out of my room to my office, to see the phone sitting on top of my desk." Hello?"
"Sorry that I woke you but I was really needing you to come watch Asher. She's able to walk around but I don't feel comfortable with leaving her by herself."
"It's okay and of course. I'd do anything for Asher. I'll get ready and be on my way. When do you have to leave?"
"In an hour. Oh! And before I forgot!" The sound of a door shutting goes through the phone and she whispers," Remind Asher to take her birth control. Poor little thing can't even remember to take her pain medicine."
"She's on birth control?"
"Yeah. For about a week now. Though don't think me telling you this is encouraging you. Her father would kill me."
I laugh slightly and sit on the desk of my office." No problem. Where is it?"
"In the bathroom behind the tampon box. We decided it's be best to wait and figure out how to tell her father she's on it."
"He's not used to..."
"Asher being in a relationship. I know. Neither am I. It's weird that she went from no boys allowed to 'no don't wash that shirt, it smells like his cologne'. Don't tell her I told on her."
I chuckle and run a hand through my hair." Wait so she's actually said that?"
"Yeah. A long with many different girly stuff that I thought I'd never hear come of out my daughters mouth. But I'm not complaining. She's happier. Oh! And wait until you see her cast. It's the cutest thing ever."
"It's Asher. Of course she'd do something to make her stand out on accident."I stand up and stretch out my back." Have you guys told her about Hana?"
"No. We don't know how to just come out and tell her that her best friend is pregnant. Poor girl. Sometimes I wonder if I could've done anything. Like took her to be out on birth control like I have Asher. Maybe she wouldn't be in the place she is now."
"It's nothing to beat yourself up over. How many weeks is she?"
"Six. She'll be starting her senior year when she has the baby. I know how hard it's going to be on her. Going to school pregnant. The rumors. The side talk. It's a lot to handle. But I got Asher out of it all, and she's way better to have then my fake friends." She laughs and the door opens again." Well I'll get off the phone and let you get ready sweetie. Asher- no. Please don't paint my desk. I know it'll be pretty but it takes to long to dry and I need to keep my paper work on there. Yes, you can paint the door." She sighs and says," This girl I swear." There's a pause and she says," Yes, I'm talking to X. He's coming here. You ask him. No you. I have to get ready. Asher's wanting to talk to you."
"Yello?" A familiar voice says through the line and I smile.
"Asher."
"No this is Patrick." She laughs slightly and goes on." When are you coming up?"
"Maybe forty or so minutes. Why? Eager to see me?"
"Maybe. And there's a spider in my room that keeps crawling to the ceiling and I'm not dying today, so I need you to kill it."
"Will do. So. What are we doing today?"
"Kill the spider. Work on my school work. Cuddle. Watch some Mister Rogers... There really is no plan for today."
"So your up to go on a date?"
"Maybe... If you kill this spider.. Where? Or is this one a surprise too?"
"It's sort of a surprise. But now that you mentioned it, I won't tell you where."
"Why?"She whines out, upset that she ruined herself from knowing where we're going.
"Because that'll ruin the surprise for you Princess." The line goes silent, letting me know she's blushing on the other side of the line." I'll be there soon sugar. Don't get ate by the spider."
"Don't give it any ideas. It can hear you. And see you then."
"Bye."
"Goodbye." I hang up the phone and go back to my room to see Hawk waiting on me with a raised eyebrow.
"Going to your girlfriends?"
"Yep."
"Have you all at least kissed yet?" I lift an eyebrow at him and he begins to reappear himself and I cut him off.
"Shut up."
"Just wondering man. Mostly because I'm freaked out."

"We're taking things slow."
"you love her. I see it in your eyes man. I've never seen you jump out of that bed so fast just because a phone call. I haven't seen you change your schedule of a day off to go spend time with someone." He raises up out of bed and pats my back." You've found the one man."
"I know. Now get out of my room. I have to get ready."
"Whatever... Sir." He walks out and shuts the door behind him, saying nothing else as he goes.
I sigh and go into my bedroom, stripping down to nothing before getting into the shower. Hopefully she likes lakes.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/------------/------------------------

Asher's POV

I lay on my bed, checking over my homework. I still get the same grades as I did when I was in school but I feel less... Educated. Like there's more to it than just the work. My hair hangs low now, damp from the shower I had took previously and my t-shirt sticks to me slightly from my poor drying off skills. Which is hard to do, showed that is, when you have two casts on your body that can't get wet. I sit my work onto my night stand and just lay on my bed, drawing in my notepad. I sigh out and lay my head on top of my folded arms, the cold air nipping at my exposed butt. I close my eyes and see that it's been an hour since X and I had talked. Probably couldn't make it....
I begin to raise up when something warm touches my back," Some would consider this creepy. I don't however. I think it's fun watching you in your own little world."
"I can tell." I lift myself up and he lets out a growl as I turn back around and sit on my bottom." Hello there Mr. Late and weirdly snuck into my house."
"I had to do something important sugar." He kisses my cheek and lays against my pillows." And your mom left the key under the mat for me."
"Mentioning nicknames. I need one for you." I say as I climb over to him and lay onto his chest." Any ideas?"
"All perverted."
"Of course." I lay my face into between his neck and shoulder and kiss it slightly." Honey. Babe. Bae. Teddy. Muffin butt. Sweetheart." I run my hand through his hair as he smiles down at me." Hot stuff."
"You'd be muffin butt." He squeezes my butt for emphasis and I roll my eyes.
"No. You are to."
"Right because you were staring at mine one day as well. Looks like we both have a similar fetish."He slips his hand into my shirt and rubs my back, causing tingles to spread through out it.
"Babe and hot stuff. Maybe teddy from time to time."
I raise myself closer to him and circle my arms around his ribs." Your touchy today." He whispers to me and hugs onto my body as well, planting a kiss onto my forehead. I squeeze up to him, taking in his scent and the familiar feel of his body.
"Is it a bad thing?"
"No." He says and takes my arms away from around him. He turns me around and lays me onto the bed, wrapping his arms around me. I ball up and he molds his body to mine, him being the big spoon." So you sounded a little scared today. Are you really scared of spiders that much?" He kisses onto my neck, chuckling when he sees the marks he previously left.
"A little."
He chuckles making my back vibrate with the movement. "I know a secret of yours."
I tense and look back at him as he reaches into his back pocket and pulls out a bottle and a water bottle from his jacket." I was told to remind you to take this." I blush and take the water bottle as he opens the pill bottle and shakes one out of me. I take it and swallow the pill, feeling his smirk as I do so. He takes the bottle of water from me and sets the two onto my night table and turning to me with a smile." It seems if in not the only one thinking about sex in this relationship." He raises up and climbs over top of me, sitting onto my hips, and keeping his arms to my sides." So tell me Asher." He picks up my legs mad pull them from between him and wrap them around his waist." When you go to sleep. Do you have the same wet dreams as me? When you lay on your bed do you think of me with you? When you think of me do you start to tingle and become horny? Does my moans feel your sleep and your head at the most inappropriate moments?"
I gasp when lays himself down between my legs and starts to grind. He lays down to where our faces are inches apart and I nod. I do. When I wake up I'm a mess from the dreams, I'll just randomly remember the feeling of him biting and touching me. He smirks before coming down harder onto me, causing a moan to escape from me.
"I'd take you right here, right now. But we have a date to get to."He grips my thigh and shakes it." Get ready. Wear anything you want. Preferably something easy to take off."
A blush creeps to my face and he helps me get off the bed." A sweatpants kind of date?"
"Yeah. And a bunch of other clothes. It's a stay or night date." He pauses before putting my arms around him and begins to help me walk to the closest." You probably need help putting clothes on don't you?" I nod and he smirks but stays silent as we search through my clothes." Here." He says as he shows me a short romper with a colorful design and very low cleavage.

"You like that one?"
He nods as he looks at it and I smile slightly before nodding to. He gives me a smile before lifting me up and packing me back to the bed and sitting me onto it. His hands go to the hem of my shirt and I tense slightly." I don't have a bra on."
He pauses before lifting it up slightly." That outfit doesn't require one." He lifts it over my head and I use my good arm to cover them over as he grabs the clothing and helps me stand up." I don't see why you're covering them." He says as he helps me lift my legs into the romper and slides it up my legs." Your going to have to let go for the straps anyways."
I pause before moving my hand and sliding them into the romper, X becoming unmoving. I look up to see him staring at my chest, hands still gripping the straps and keeping it down. I clear my throat and he shakes his head, a heat coming to his cheeks as I stare wide eyed at the blush." Are you blushing?" His eyes widen slightly and he hurriedly slides the straps onto my arms and clears his throat.
"Um. W- what kind of shoe do you want?"
I laugh and wrap my arms around his shoulders." Stop trying to change the subject. X is blushing. I thought you said you wear an ass man."
"I am. Was." He scratches his head and smiles slightly." You should really find a new bra. Those ones you got don't give any justice to your rack."
"Huh?"
"Your boobs. They're way bigger than wait you'd expect with the bras you wear."
I shrug and say," Never had a reason to flaunt them around."
"Well now you do. And he's standing right in front of you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/---------/----------------------------

Xavier's POV

"Where are we going?"
"I'm not telling you. It's a surprise."
She whines and lays her head into my shoulder." Butthole."
I chuckle slightly as we drive through the trees and I get a glimpse of the lake through them." Look outside your window and you'll see, baby."
She looks out then, still leaning on me and watches the trees pass by. The opening to the lake comes in front of us, showing the fairly small lake and the canoe beside the dock. She smiles and leans forward as we park and I get out, grabbing her bag before circling around the car and opening the door for her. I help her get out and begin to pack her to the dock, her smiling up at me before giving me a small kiss onto the cheek. We get on the dock and she looks at the boat, a smile coming to her face. I slowly set her down onto the boat and sit down onto it myself." I've never went canoeing before."
"I did once when I was little." I tell her and slip my shoes into the corner so I don't get the blankets dirty. I slide her between my legs and grab the paddles and untie the canoe before begin to paddle us away.
She smiles and leans back against me, kissing the bottom of my chin." You're spoiling me."
"I know." I tell her and move my head, making our lips collide when she begins to kiss my chin again." Because you deserve to be spoiled." She smiles against my lips and I bite down her bottom lip.
"The next date is going to be mine." She tells me and crawls around so her legs lay over mine and her head rests on my chest." You've been the one to make all of them so far."
"We've been on two."
"Both being really good and cute. Though I warn you, mine won't be as nearly as great as yours."
"Any date is great if I'm on one with you."
"Aww." She kisses me and entwined her fingers into my hair, making me drop the paddles and lay my hands onto her hips. I pull her closer and slowly lean us back, until I'm laying and she's on top. She pauses before laying on top of me, bending one knee at my wits and letting the other stay straight from the cast. Our tongues explore each other, me not remembering who entered the other first and not caring as I squeeze her ass. I buck my hips hips up making her gasp and our lips to move against each other more forcefully. The canoe tilts slightly and I steady her on top of me, breaking off the kiss." Unless you want your wetness to come from the lake, I think we should get to the cabin."
"Cabin?"
"Yeah, we're staying at a cabin tonight. A sleepover. You, me, alone, in the same room and no one around for miles."
"And what are we doing?"
"It involves pillows, blankets, and you and me."
She gasps slightly and looks at me wide eyed." A pillow fight?" She smiles and I chuckle under my breath. This girl...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/---------/----------------------------

Asher's POV

The hot chocolate is all gone by the time we get to the cabin, it being a medium sized one with a rose trail leading to the front door." This was why you were late." He nods and I stare in awe at it as he lifts me up and begins to pack me to it.
"Yeah." He holds me tighter and I look at the letter that is taped to the door." That's our activities for tonight."
"Is there a pillow fight on there?"
"No. But we can fit it in." He smirks and picks off the paper." We have a movie, one dinner, a surprise game, and whatever you want to do after. That being a pillow fight if you want."
I smile at him as he opens the door and studies me." Are you ready?" I nod and he gives me a kiss." Let the romance begin." He walks us through the door and shuts it behind us, before sitting me onto the ground." Time for a movie."
"Which is?"
"Magic Mike. No it's Warm Bodies. I wanted it to be about romance but not the chick flick kind. Considering we both don't like them. Sound good?"
"Sounds great."
He takes my hand and we begin to walk to the the stairs, him keeping at my pace. I can walk faster but considering I just got off the wheelchair I don't want to do something to put me back on it." I love what you did with your cast by the way." He tells me as he looks at the purple minion that's painted on it with the purple feathers popping out of it. I roll my eyes and hold onto his arm as I begin to climb the stairs, not as big of a challenge since I have to do it almost everyday at the house. He goes behind me and holds onto my hip, as I climb up.
"Are you doing that to catch me if I fall or look at my butt?"
"Both." He answers truthfully and pinches it making me slap his hand on reflex. He chuckles and I squint at him before he does it again." What. I can't help myself."
"Sure you can't." I say as we reach the top of the stairs and begin to go to the door that's at the end of the hall.
"I can't. Though it's better than some other things I have to stop myself from doing."
"Why do you stop yourself? I'm yours and your mine aren't we?"
He stops slightly and smirks before following me." Fine. I'll do whatever it is I feel like at the moment."
"Okay." I say and begin to walk again. He comes close behind me and stays close to me to the way to the door. I wrap my hand around the knob and open it rises it a medium sized room, with a king sized bed, a couch, a tv, and a does replacing the walls on one side." How do you know about these?"
"This property is mine." He says as if it's nothing and closes the door behind him. There's a bigger cabin but it's currently getting worked on."
"Wait. So you own this property? You?"
"Yeah. And some other pieces of land, that I share with the gang."
"I sometimes forget your in a gang." I tell him and sit down on the bed,
"How?" He climbs over top of me, making me lay back.
"I don't know. I just see you. Not a gang member." I squint and say," I actually can't see you as a big bad guy."
"I can be." He says to me." Many people never see this side of me. My own father hasn't seen me smile since I was nine. People of my gang fear me. Every other gang fears me. Hell even the women I've slept with fear me when we were only around each other for two hours."
"I can't see it." I tell him and he grunts slightly." Show me."
"What?"
"Show me. Show me how you are with other people. Your past girls."
"You don't want to see that. I don't want your to see that."
"Yeah I do. Show me how you treat others. Let me see that you can be a big bad guy when I'm not around. Show me what I might see you do one day."
"I'd never show today side Asher. I care for you to much."
"I'm talking about to other people. How do you think it's be for me to only we this side of you and one day you get mad or annoyed by someone else? I'm left seeing someone I've never seen before. Let me see you know."
"You want me to treat you how I had treated an different girl?" I nod and he stares into my eyes, my heart racing slightly as I wait for a different X. His face goes slack, no emotion showing on his face as he looks at me like a total stranger. His eyes go cold, showing nothing as well and he picks me up by my hips." You asked for this."
I'm thrown back onto the bed, hitting the pillows and bouncing from the force. He doesn't look at me as he undoes his belt and slips off his shirt. My eyes roam his muscular arms and broad chest, before going down to his toned abs that seem to twitch as he moves. A deep v line goes into his loose pants veins popping out along them,a tattoo of a gun being at his left hip. A heat comes to my neck as he undoes his pants, slipping them off in one swift move and making his way around the bed before dropping the underwear. My cheeks become scarlet and look at everything but him, as he jumps over top of me." Look at me." His voice comes out emotionless, not containing any of the emotions he usually speaks with while talking to me. He crashed his lips onto mine and roughly grabs my hip, making a pain to come from his grip. His lips hit mine with nothing at all but just, unlike our other kisses as his other hand goes up to my mouth and opens my lips more. His finger taps into my hip three times and he whispers into my ear," Do you know what that means?" I shake my head, stiff from the voice he's using and roughness." It means your sucking first tonight." He grabs my thighs and pulls me down, making my fave come to his abs. My breath freezes in my lungs as I look down to see his member just inches away. A warmth comes to the bottom of my stomach as I look at if fully, noticing the size and veins of it. There's no way a virgin like me could handle something like that. I glance up to see his hand coming down to my neck and pulling me closer to it. I freeze and lock up seconds before he slides down and comes face to face with me." But I'd never treat you like that." He tells me, his voice back to normal and a softness to his eyes." Your not an object to me."
My lips tremble slightly as I imagine a girl having to go through that. Being thrown around and having to follow his orders. Having no choice to what's going on and being talked down to. His eyes soften even more and he holds onto my face." I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you that bad." He kisses my trembling lips and whispers," Asher. None of that was real. I told you I didn't want you to see it-"
"I'm not scared because it happened to me. I'm scared for the women that had to go through that. X how could you do that?"
"Because. They were just whores looking for money. I paid them hundreds of dollars and wanted to get my money's worth."
"Yeah. A whore doing that for money to go to college. A whore doing that to pay for her house. A whore doing that because she can't get a normal job. A whore who may have been doing that for a child at her house."
He tenses and says,". A whore who's addicted to pills who only wants the money for some fun that night. A whore who had her child taken from her because she let it get abused by a stranger. A whore who doesn't deserve to treated with any kind of respect what so ever and doesn't even deserve to still be alive."
"I doubt all of them were abusive drug addicts."
"Your right. They weren't. But like I said before this. I'm a heartless bastard when I want to be. I can shut everything down and care about nothing but myself. That heartless unemotional man was me before I meet you."
I shake my head and look up at him." How?"
"In a gang you can't be the type of man I am around you. You have to make people fear you so they'll obey you. It's all about titles and power in gangs Asher."
"No. I'm asking how you were able to be so cruel?"
"I was raised to be. Everything I was taught was programmed into my head to be thought of as the right way to do things. It soon became nothing for me to look at a crying and helpless human with a scowl and take their life. To treat them like an object, like they were no one."
"And how do I know this won't happen to me?"
"Don't even start that." He says and points at me as I raise up." You won't be."
"How do I know this isn't a trick? To make me think your a good person and you later show me your true self? Because it's likely. Relationships never go right with me and I always seem to attract trouble."
"I'm offended that you'd even think this is a trick. If it was s trick do you think I'd make these big dates for us? Do you think I'd put as much effort into them as I do?"
"I don't know."
"You don't know. Asher, the fucking genius, for once doesn't know about something.And yet it's about me? The one time your unsure it's because of me?Someone who spends their time with your twenty four seven? Someone who shows you a different side to them every day? Someone who has went from fucking twice a day to feeling guilty about masturbating?News flash, if this was a trick I wouldn't spend so much time with you. I'd be fucking some other girls when I got the chance. Not preparing a sleepover for half an hour so we could have a nice night. Not to where we could watch a movie together, and eat the dinner I made!"
I look at him, my mouth hanging ajar and my breath frozen in my chest." I want to go home." Tears come to my eyes and my breath comes out shaky, as I try to hold back the tears from falling.
He freezes and looks at me, his hand going through his hair. His eyes scan my face and anger goes through me as he watches a tear slide down my face. God damn it, I don't want him seeing me cry." Asher." His voice comes out exhausted as he looks at me in the eyes." Don't go." His voice breaks as he closed the distance between us." Don't say that. I'm sorry. I- I." He wraps his arms around me and looks into my eyes, sadness filling them as he looks at my tear filled eyes." I'm sorry I yelled at you. Just don't go. Let's have this date, work things out. I don't want to lose you." A tear rolls down my eyes and he frowns." Don't cry." He says and catches the tear with his fingernail before putting it up to his. He blinks making it go into his eyes and disappear." Don't cry. I- I love you."
I tense and he watches me with a slight panic, his shoulder tense as he watches my reaction." What?"
"I love you. I know you might no feel the same yet because we've only been dating for a month but I love you. I have for awhile but haven't got the chance to tell you. I think of you twenty four seven. Yes I dream of you being on the bed with me, but not just all the time for sex. I want to wrap you up and cuddle, for you to fall asleep in my arms. I love you. Don't go."
"I love you too. And I'm not going anywhere."
He smiles and kisses me, his kisses showing the love and emotions they'd used to show but this one having joy. His hands hold onto my face and he climbs over top of me, our lips moving at a low speed but showing just how much the other one cares for the other. I lay my hands on his back squeeze as his hands roam over my body. His hand moves up to the straps of my roper and pulls it down until there's nothing but my underwear between us. He hands squeeze, rub, and tease as our kiss becomes more list filled and wild. He breaks off the kiss before tracking down my neck and stomach with kisses and biting down on the hem of my panties. He pulls them down and throws them behind him before meeting my lips again.
I open my eyes to meet his and pull back from the kiss before wrapping my legs around his waist, filling just how much he wants me too." I know this isn't how we planned but I'm ready."

How was it guys? Scale from one to ten? And here's Asher's cast

but without the black piece and all the way up to her thigh. I this its so cute and want a broken leg just to be able to do this. Maybe that's what I'll do when I get older. Decorate people's casts.

Question: what's going to be the name of Hana's baby?
I don't know. Tell me what you guys think. One name for a big and one name for a girl. And tell if you think it should be a boy or girl.
Interesting fact: I had the most points for reading books than the whole entire school for two years in a roll. I'm a nerd.
Please comment, vote, and keep reading and I'll be seeing you guys soon! Bye my beautiful people!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 368 36
"What's your problem?" He asks darkly. "What's your problem?" I spit back. "Why do you keep following me?" He hisses. "I don't follow you!" I shout...
93.9K 1.3K 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
3M 94.7K 55
I'm am a nerd. I'm extremely smart. I'm short but I prefer to be called fun-sized ( I'm 5'1). I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I get good grades and...
24.3M 1.1M 70
"I didn't ask to be in the middle of your ego-battle," I grumble. Blake pins me to my locker, hands resting on either side of my head. "Well, you got...