P.A.M. Syndrome (Possessive A...

By Suca4books13

(Warning: Sexual Content) "Get on the bed NOW!" He said, backing me up against the wall. "W-W-What?" I s... More

Important Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Important Author's Note
Chapter 5
Important note
Chapter 6 + Winner Of Competition
Chapter 7
Authors Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Important Author's Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Changes ❗️Importamt Message ❗️:)

Prologue

319K 2.2K 228
By Suca4books13

"Get on the bed NOW!" He said, backing me up against the wall.

"W-W-What?" I stuttered like a fool.

Instead of replying, he pushed me down on the bed roughly and began kissing me on my neck. I let out a small moan of pleasure, but realized where this would lead to if we continued.

"Noah, we have to stop." I groaned, pushing him away from me.

He growled and pinned my arms above my head.

"You're mine and only mine. The only person that will ever touch, kiss, or look at you is me. Now, I hope you're ready because you're about to feel the best pleasure you've ever had in you're life."  he said into my ear.

It was only seconds before I felt his mouth on my.........

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yasmine was a werewolf who attended Jackson River High School. She wasn't one of those girls who looked like they got gang banged by Crayola. Neither was she a nerd. She was just a normal, bossy girl who had lots of curves.

Noah, on the other hand, is the bad boy of the town. He's the Alpha of the Blood Pool pack and he hates to be bossed around. What will happen when he finds out that his mate is no other than Yasmine August, a girl who's very bossy, sarcastic, and stubborn? 

Well, let's just say that you're in for one hell of a ride!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

831K 21.9K 30
"You're mine," he growls. "I am not an object so back off!" He steps closer to me and pins me against the wall. "You're mine," he whispers in my ear...
618K 21.2K 51
I jumped to my feet and punched him in the side. There was hardly an effect. "You're weak" he spat, walking a step closer towards me. I growled as...
13.1M 360K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...
1.9M 48.8K 46
Today's the day I'm supposed to find my mate. He was the most gorgeous guy with black hair and blue eyes that was the color of the ocean. He smiled a...