Hey There Sexy ManxBoy

By YoungWhale

little 19 year old Robin was walking minding his own business when all of a sudden he was being mugged! Robin... More

Hey There Sexy ManxBoy
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
Meeting With Robin
[7]
[8]
A/N
[9]
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

[1]

36.9K 961 154
By YoungWhale

So here I am...Being mugged... In a alleyway.

I looked down at the big and muscular man arms/hands because why not look at hot ass arms in danger? I mean before I die I have a nice image of man hands..? You know what this reminds me of that episode in Llamas with Hats, or was it Llamas in Hats? No clue!

"Wow, you look strong..." I murmured.

OMG I feel the mental face-palm! Why did I just say that? Feeling a hand on my shoulder I turn around to face the strong man while he reaches for his mask slowly removing it.

Holy-

What kind of dumbass dumb-dumb poopy face takes off their mask when their mugging someone???

And also its my best friends dad!!!!

"Chuck?"

"Yep"

And everything goes black.

* ?? what you think??*

---> Pic of chuck doing his "modeling"

You guys should definitely read my other book called "The Video Clips"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 6.5K 14
(M/N). A young boy who is unable to speak. Not able to make a sound. To make up for it he has amazing art skills. His parents hated it. They didn't w...
215K 11.8K 44
"We have been friends for years!!!! For YEARS!!!!! We grew up together!!! You should know me better than anyone!!! Why you don't believe me!!! Why yo...
2.4K 68 30
I never considered the possibility of saying it outloud to him. To tell him the words i wouldn't even dare wisper to him. The way his eyes are focuse...
25.8K 849 29
All during Christians high school years he was bullied by Chase. The strange thing was; was that Christian loved Chase. Christian heard of Chase's ho...