I Adore The Bad Boy

De bebe875

Cataleya: A feisty headstrong girl with no weaknesses. Traumatised by the events of her past as well as prese... Mai multe

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Back to England
Chapter 2 - Godlike figure
Chapter 3 - It's just a game
Chapter 4 - Mysteriously dangerous
Chapter 5 - Problems
Chapter 6 - Bla Bla Bla
Chapter 7 - Confessions
Chapter 8 - The Slut is back in town
Chapter 9 - Losing and Abusing
Chapter 10 - Killing at the Strip club
Chapter 11 - "You knocked her up?"
Chapter 12 - "You have my what in your mouth?"
Chapter 13 - 'Killing' Lucy
Chapter 14 - Encounter with Ralph and Bruce
Chapter 15 - A sick reality
Chapter 16 - Dirty and Mean
Chapter 17 - Taste for men who are older
Chapter 18 - Killing Cataleya
Chapter 19 - The past impacting the present
Chapter 20 - The truth
Chapter 21 - War time
Chapter 22 - Elicit
Chapter 24 - Monster inside is awakening
Chapter 25 - "I fucking adore the badboy"
Chapter 26 - Saying goodbye
Chapter 27 - Let the war begin
Chapter 28 - Bang Bang you're dead
Chapter 29 - Nightmare becomes reality
Chapter 30 - Conscious
Epilogue - The End
I'm back, kind of...

Chapter 23 - Tears of agony

35.6K 863 128
De bebe875

Cataleya's POV

My head was pounding and I felt weak, I slowly opened my eyes and all I could see was darkness. I wasn't sure what happened exactly but I was scared. Very scared. I got up and my breathing increased rapidly, I think I was having a panic attack. Am I dead? I certainly didn't know how to breathe and my body temperature was rising, I started sweating and my mouth became dry. Is this what hell feels like? 

Tears started rolling down my cheeks, and my whimpers were barely audible. 

"Cataleya.." A voice called out to me, a sweet voice which I had grown to love. Daniel's voice. Am I just hearing things? I looked around but all I could see was darkness, I wanted to see his alluring powerful eyes, I wanted to touch his smooth skin which was covered in faint scars that no one could see, I wanted to feel his sweet lips on mine. I never knew how much I had missed Daniel until now.

But...He broke me, he shattered my heart into pieces and hurt me. My broken heart will probably never heal because I feel used. A broken heart feels like it will rain forever, my body will absorb the rain and store it as sadness forever. The safety of my everything has been crushed, it's like I don't know anything. I lost myself to a lover but then I started to put the pieces back together. I'm not sure if I can go through it all again. What if he leaves me? It's a common thing for Daniel to leave the one's he loves.

"Daniel?" I whispered and the lamp on my bedside turned on showing Daniel's tired face. I wasn't sure how to react so I froze, my eyes were wide open and I'm pretty sure my mouth was too. I probably looked like a fish but that didn't bother Daniel since he moved closer to me to hug me but I moved back.

"NOOO, NOOOOOO, NOOO...STAY AWAY." I screamed and he looked confused, my whimpers turned into cries of distress. I hugged my knees and starting rocking back and forth, I forgot that I had been shot and I felt the excruciating pain of my skin stretching. I stopped and covered my face still crying.

I felt the bed dip and I looked up to see tears also forming in Daniel's eyes. "I'm sorry baby, I'm so sorry." He moved to hold me in his arms but I tried to move away so his arms were left hanging in midair. "Cataleya I know I hurt you a lot but so have you, we are both equally guilty. Do you know what you did to me? After you left I turned into a cold hearted bastard with nothing to live for. I thought I hated you for what you did to me but no, I truly love you." 

I wasn't sure if I believed him or not but what I was sure that I truly loved him too. I looked up at him and my crying stopped but tears were still rolling down my cheek. "Why did you do it?"

"Do what?" He looked confused and I laughed bitterly.

"You damn well know what you did, as soon as I was out of your life you moved on to Lucy. It was that easy to forget about me?" I paused and saw his shocked expression. "She called me a couple days ago and told me how she was the one sleeping next to you, how she was the one you loved. So was I just a girl you played? I feel used and so worthless." I whispered the last part and before I knew it he was holding on to my hands.

His eyes were too demanding to look away. "Look I know what I did was wrong but I only did it out of anger. I had no intention of hurting you, I was out of my mind and I had no idea what to do. I promise nothing like that will happen again."

I looked down and asked the question that had been killing me. "Did you sleep with her?"

He paused and I felt the tension rise, he opened his mouth to speak but closed it again. I knew what the  answer was since he kept didn't deny it straight away. After what felt like days he answered in a low voice. "Yes." I didn't storm out like a kid, I didn't even smile and say that he's forgiven. I did what most girls would do I guess, I jumped on him like a wild animal and started punching and slapping him. He didn't stop me but he took my hits like a man. 

I wasn't sure how long I was attacking him for but I stopped when my arms started aching. I got off him and he got up looking at me and smiling. "Better?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Go to hell you bastard." 

He groaned in annoyance. "Cataleya what do I have to do for you to forgive me?" 

I started thinking and nothing came to my mind but one thing. "Help me kill my dad and stepmother."

His eyes showed that he was thinking about it, he run his hand through his hair and nodded his head. "Okay I will help you." He winked and bit his lip. "Do I get to kiss you now?"

I let out a unladylike snort. "Hell to the fucking no." I had to bite my cheek from smiling because he looked so disappointed. 

I still couldn't believe what had happened in a short amount of time. The events rushed back and I remembered how I was taken to be killed, it was haunting me and I wasn't sure what had happened in the end. "Wait..Where's Sergio?" 

Daniel stiffened and avoided making eye contact with me, it only made me lose patience as well as become aware that the situation might be worst than I think. I held onto his face making sure he looks at me. "Daniel I said where's Sergio?"

He took my hand and kissed it softly before breaking the news. "I'm sorry Cataleya, we weren't able to save him." 

The news did not make me react in anyway, I didn't cry nor shout in agony. I just froze and I couldn't feel anything. Daniel was staring at me with a worried expression, he tried to put his arms around me to comfort me but I stepped away. 

"Cataleya..." He probably wanted to make me feel better but I put my hand up telling him to stop. He obeyed immediately and waited patiently for me to react. 

It's my fault that he died, he loved me more than anything in this world yet I pushed him away from the start. It should have been me instead of him, he was someone special and I'm nothing. It feels like there's a fire inside me which will eventually burn me up and my soul will waste away. What is the purpose of love? Sergio loved me and all it did was get him killed.

What about Daniel? If loving me means my one and only true love will die because of me then fuck love. I don't want to lose Daniel like I lost Sergio. Losing Sergio has made me realise that I did love Sergio, but not as much as Daniel. Sergio was more like a best friend and he would always remain in my heart no matter what, when I needed someone he would always be there for me as a father, brother, friend. I haven't been lucky in life but Sergio showed me the meaning of life. 

He once said 'I've reached the point where I hardly care whether I live or die. The world will keep on turning without me, I can't do anything to change events anyway. So when I die don't shed a tear because I will always be with you and remember the world will keep on turning even in the worst events.' 

I faced Daniel with a serious face. "I want a funeral to be held, a funeral which shows everyone that we have lost a great person."

Daniel smiled at me and nodded. "Of course sweetheart."

The next day I woke up feeling queasy, an hour had passed and I was in Sergio's room getting ready, in his will he had left his mansion and most his money to me and each gang member got something too. At first I was shocked that he even had a will but a close friend of Sergio's explained that he alway's knew something might happen so he wanted to have everything ready. It hurt to know that Sergio knew he was going to die at a young age.

I stood in front of the tall mirror to look at myself, my hair was in big curls and my make-up was natural. I was wearing a simple black skater dress with black high heels, Daniel was sitting on the bed watching me get ready. He looked handsome in his black suit, his hair was styled up in a messy way. He stood up and walked towards me, when he reached me he put his arms around my waist and gave me a light kiss on the cheek which made me smile.

"We should go." He whispered and I nodded.

When we arrived at the church I was hesitant to go and face everyone, but Daniel assured me that everything will be fine. I stood at the back where no one could see me and Daniel stayed with me, I was listening to all the wonderful speeches. I always knew that Sergio was loved by everyone and it made me smile, even though he was a dangerous yet ruthless gang leader he still was loved. You know that saying 'Never judge a book by it's cover.'

"Cataleya." I looked up to see Sergio's best friend waiting for me to give my speech. Everyone was looking at me with tear stained faces, Daniel gave me a little push and I started walking to the front. When I got to the front I realised my hands were sweaty and a tear slipped which I quickly wiped.

"I don't have a speech ready but I want to share a little poem. I look at the rain, think of the happiness. It just doesn't work...All the nice things you've done for me...What did I do for you?I just wanna get your body out of that tiny chamber of yours and see your beautiful face one last time.I look at everyone in black. I don't see a smile around...My heart is pounding...My tears are pouring..." I stopped taking a breath and wiping the tears then continuing. "As I sleep you roam through my mind. Sweet loving best friend of mine. I close my eyes as soon you will be there to hold my hand and stroke my hair. You take away my pain and all my fears. You bring me laughter then bring me tears. You gave me strength when I had I none, you gave me courage when the day was done, you will always be in this heart of mine. My best friend till the end of time......" My voice broke in the end and I couldn't stop the tears. 

Daniel was beside me instantly, trying to sooth me and whisper calming words. 

But nothing could stop the pain I felt.

_______________________

Picture of Daniel on the side :) Babe be looking badass hahahahah 

OMG everyone has to read Beautiful monster, 3 stepbrothers and Million Dollar Man

Don't forget to

Vote - Comment - Fan <3

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

9.3K 148 45
Skylar is a girl who is 17 and has a painful past. Her parents are both alcoholics and once in awhile do drugs. And once Skylar gets tired of arguing...
330K 5.8K 32
He saved her. And she fixed him. Carmen Alvarez (19) the daughter of Spanish mafia leader Fernando Alvarez and his arranged wife Evelyn Alvarez. She...
458K 26K 38
Getting chased by the Japanese Mafia with a hot girl probably isn't on your top ten of romantic first dates. The morning after Halloween, Kaya wakes...
314K 7.1K 34
Elisa Viktoria Ferrari, the youngest of three siblings and the princess of the Underworld. The Italian Mafia's most priced possession. She's stubborn...