Russell X Reader (Lemon)

By OminousSenpai

Due to a sickening boredom and a dare set by my sister, I decided to make this. Getting inspiration from a co... More

A sadness runs through him
...
Ah, there we go!!!

....

244 5 1
By OminousSenpai

A month had passed since myself and Alphonse had been introduced to agricultural Alchemy by the Tringham brothers and if I do say so myself I believe my skill had grown with alchemy itself.

After another lecture with Russell on learning even more about this agricultural alchemy, which as always I had enjoyed greatly that also wore me out due to the fast moving as well as constant sighing at the wittiness of my blond haired teacher I was approached by Alphonse, whom seemed to be carrying his suitcase in one hand, and his jacket over his shoulder.

''Are we leaving?'' I would ask, my head cocking sideways in confusion.

''I am leaving, you...however.'' Alphonse would look down, tightening the grip on his suitcase.

''You are staying, (Name), from what I have found out...It might be too dangerous for you to travel with me.'' Alphonse spoke, lifting his head and staring into my eyes. I didn't retaliate or resist what he said a part of me told myself that it would be best if I stayed, however I couldn't help but to feel so dismal and disappointed by his sudden choice to leave me.

''I understand, Al.'' I said through gritted teeth, clenching my own hands.

''But you better come back!'' I would then shout, running up to Alphonse and wrapping my hands around him.

''You're like a brother to me...remember that alright.' I parted from Al, hardly making eye contact with him...

''Now go before I change my mind on letting you!'' I shouted once more, before chuckling even and allowing Alphonse to walk up to the two brothers.

''I am trusting you to take care of (Name).'' The two boys nodded respectfully in response.

''We promise.'' Russell spoke, breaking a short silence and allowing Alphonse to walk away almost abruptly and leave me, Russell and Fletcher speechless.

I had went to bed early, not asking for dinner let alone anything else after Alphonse had left. Leaving me to my own contemplations and questions. Did Alphonse think I was too weak to face this journey? Was I just someone to cast aside after all these years?...No. I shook the thoughts from my mind, eventually falling onto my bed. God knows what time it was, but by the dark sky, I could tell it was pretty late  and boy did I try to get some sleep, however I could not.

So, due to boredom and the goal to stop questions from springing to mind I would leave the house of the two brothers and head for the willow tree that I trained by with Russell; it seemed the only suitable place in which I could relax and escape from reality. When I exited the house, I immediately felt the cool night's breeze upon my face.

I made sure I took my time before reaching the willow tree just to take in the beauty of this rural area. It was hard to come by sights such as these regularly and I thought myself lucky that Alphonse had chosen this place over anything for me to stay. I wish I could thank him for it.

When I eventually reached the Willow tree, it was lit by the elegant rays of the bright moon. However, my wonder was cut short by a familiar voice, that scared the life out of me.

''What brings you here ay'?'' It was obvious that the voice belonged to Russell, which made me question why the hell was he here?...I didn't come here to question anything, in fact I came here to get rid of any questions in my mind.

''Just to think.'' I said blankly, taking a place by Russell and as I always did I would lean against the bark of the weeping willow.

''I see, that's what I come here for believe it or not. I see it as an escape I guess. I would assume it is the same for you?'' Russell flinched slightly as I sat next to him, but he soon regained his relaxed posture and stared back towards the sky.

''What do you think about if I may ask?'' I was somewhat curious as to what the blond boy thought about to stay somewhere as such as here on a night like this.

''You really want to know?'' He asked, I nodded as I sign that I did, and he took a deep breath before he spoke in a rather melancholy tone which was still rather soft.

''Well, I know that it's wrong but I can't help thinking about my Father's research. I know that it was dangerous and it made so many people sick... It was just the effort I put into it - I truly thought that Fletcher and I were to be the ones to continue his legacy. I depresses me, the fact that we couldn't continue it. That's why I was mad when you met me on the hill," He'd monologue, turning his head away from my direction, looking to the left where he'd sigh.

"Imagine having your own intentions ripped from your hands. It's not nice, is it?" He'd continue, placing a question in my path, yet barely having the ability to make eye contact with me. At this, I'd sigh and nod my head. Yes, I truly knew how this felt and it wasn't a nice feeling.

"But, your realization saves many lives; some might call you two heroes for that -"

"The heroes in this story are you guys, (Name.)" Russell would break my sentence, "The heroes stop the bad and what I was working on was bad. You stopped that, making you the heroes." He'd say, letting his chin rest upon his palms. "Don't try and place your pity on me. I don't appreciate it and I don't deserve it." The lad would continue, his vocals becoming stronger. They were not hinted with anger, but with sadness and what he had said was true. In context, they were the villains; their realisation didn't stop that fact - my attempts to make him feel better did not work.

"You even helped us escape execution..." He'd add, burying his head into his knee and clenching his fist even tighter.

"And what of the people who helped the heroes. They gave them shelter and warmth instead of letting them seek someplace else -"

"I already mentioned equivalent exchange the minute you arrived here." He'd grumble. So did I. It seemed that Russell wasn't interested in what I had to say, in how I could cheer him up. But, I'd continue. After all, I wasn't satisfied with leaving someone depressed and unhappy.

"Look, you may not have succeeded your father; you may not have been the heroes of this story but you sure did help the heroes. We needed to learn the Alchemy you specialized in and we're both grateful for that - in one way or another, that makes you quite the hero." I'd say, keeping my eyes locked on him, even when he turned around, diverting his vision from me. I wouldn't let him butt in this time.

"Plus, you're quite the teacher." I'd comment for I had enjoyed his lessons. He taught me well and within a short period - mastering a type of Alchemy can take a long time, a month is the shortest length you could possibly get. At the mention of this, Russell finally decided to turn around, a small smile planted upon his face.

"Hey, that's better. No more frowning." I commented, chuckling at his facial expression. Russell laughed along also which was a sign that he felt a little better.

''You know, I would have worried a little of Alphonse let you go with him, please don't kill me for that.'' Russell lifted his head and looked towards the sky once again.

''I wouldn't kill someone for caring, I'm not like that you see. I understand why Alphonse wanted me to stay here, I wouldn't have been able to help much anyway; Although, I can't help feeling that I was left..." I lowered my tone and sighed.

''Well, everything happens for a reason, you just got to remember that most of the time. It's what gets me by. You cheered me up, so don't bring yourself down.'' Russell then put his hand on my shoulder, causing me to turn to look at him as he smiled. At that moment, I felt my cheeks fluster and I looked away.

''So you're shy now, or are you just happy to see me smile?'' Russell teased, chuckling however still keeping a hand on my shoulder in which I hardly noticed, I was too flustered to notice anything...and for a reason I didn't know.

'A bit of both.'

I shut my eyes and tensed my muscles, flinching as I realised that his hand was still on my shoulder. I awkwardly chuckled as he laughed at my sudden behaviour.

'Oh...I see what's going on here.' He exclaimed, removing his hand from my shoulder and to just under my chin to turn my gaze to his as he chuckled once more.

''There is no need to be so flustered, (Name). It's only me.'' Russell spoke softly, seductively which flustered me more, causing Russell laugh even more at my stupid behaviour. From under my chin, he moved his hand to my cheek; I would lean into it slightly. His hand was soft and felt nice as I lent into it slightly more as he ran his thumb up and down the skin. 

I mustered enough courage to look into his grey eyes, that seemed to reflect the moons light perfectly creating an icy tinge to add to the grey pigment of his bright iris'. He removed his hand from my cheek to take a strand of hair from my face with his index finger and with this, he would lean slightly closer to my face this was until the tips of our noses touched. At this point, I hardly knew what to think. I tensed my muscles once more, making me look as stiff as a metal pole...

''There is no need to be so tense, (Name). I'm not doing this for just any old reason...I am not like that.'' Russell softly chuckled before his nose slid across mine and eventually  his mouth brushed across mine, allowing me to feel the features of his seducing smile he had always kept and I am sure he felt mine as he did this. I closed my eyes as he pulled me in for a kiss, it was soft, sweet and rather passionate...something I didn't expect from him. We parted rather abruptly to my disappointment, he seemed to pick up on this.

''See, it was not that bad...I've never done that before, is it the same for you?' Russell asked, brushing another strand of hair that fell back onto my face.

'Y-yeah.' I stuttered before biting my lip slightly as Russell took his other hand to place it on my other cheek before bringing me into another kiss, which was a little more rough, he even was cheeky enough to bite my lip slightly before we parted.

''Stand up.'' He said calmly, standing up himself and offering me one of his hands to which I took willingly and he pulled me to my feet with ease. From there, he placed his knuckles on my cheek once more, however his other hand would trail slowly and softly onto my neck, my arm and then my waist where he would leave it, for now.

He would rub his cheek against mine before moving his lips to my neck, where he would kiss once more and add the occasional bite, causing me to bite my lip. I then wrapped my arms around Russell's' neck, burying my head into his broad shoulder. After this his movements were sudden and shocked me.

Russell would pull the back of my knees, allowing me to fall into his arms. I would chuckle as he lifted me into his chest and would begin to walk home. As he walked home, he would tease me by pretending to almost drop me which caused me to squeal and hold onto him tighter.

It was obvious that he rushed to get home for reasons we both knew, which made me smile as he opened the door to the house and placed me on my feet once more. I felt rather weak after that, it had caught me by surprise and I felt like I needed him to carry me as we both walked up the stairs and eventually to my bedroom.

I stretched as he shut the door, and once I had regained my normal position, Russell had decided to give me yet another heart attack and wrap his arms around me from behind.

''You need to stop scaring me like that.'' I giggled as the older brother ran his nose up and down my neck.

''What, why? I think you're pretty cute when you're scared.'' He spoke softly in my ear and once again went to kiss my neck, leaving me stationary as he ran both his hands down my chest. It felt good, something I had not felt before. I moaned slightly as the boy decided to put his hands under my shirt. From here, he ran his hands to my breasts which caused me to moan slightly more as he cupped them with his soft touch

''I will take that as a sign that you like it?'' Russell chuckled before squeezing his hands and making me bite my lip harder as he continued to kiss the side of my neck thus causing me to moan  louder even though I tried not. I swear I could taste the distinct iron like taste upon my lips.

''You could say that.'' I responded between another moan of pleasure as Russell had decided to press himself slightly closer to me to run one of his hands down my belly ever so slowly to reach the top of my trousers; I heard the evil chuckle he gave as he buried his thumb underneath them, I edged him on slightly with a nod of my head but he decided to stay put, which confused me slightly as he ran his thumb from left to right and eventually up and down my pelvis.

''You're a tease.'' I whispered, biting the whole of my lip as he edged even closer to me from behind. I swear I could feel something stiffening from behind me...

''I know, that was my aim.'' Russell bit harder into my neck, causing a certain sensation to ripple along my spine that resulted in me leaning backwards into  this thing that poked me from behind, at that moment I caught a vague idea of what it was which made me moan even more. Eventually, the boy managed to stick his whole hand down my trousers and allowing to linger around one of the 'sensitive parts' of my body.

''Never thought you would let me to this...(Name).' Russell chuckled, rising his hands back up to unbutton my trousers, and unzip my flies.

''You'll have a bit of trouble doing it from here, they're skinny jeans after all.'' I chuckled, in a bid to tease him but it seemed he had other ideas. He softly pushed me onto the bed in which I had slept on for the past month and would grab both of my ankles to raise my legs higher before removing my shoes and socks, running his hands to the top of my jeans and slowly taking them off to throw them somewhere else in the bedroom. From here he weirdly bit my toe rather harshly.

''Why did you do that?'' I laughed, cocking my head sideways, my legs still in the air as I stared at him.

''I felt you struggling a bit...I guess.'' Russell tried to justify his actions to no avail. Instead, the boy placed both of his hands on my knees, to spread my legs and crawl on top of me. I could see the evil smirk upon his face which made me blush slightly. He then kissed me once again as the boy grabbed both of my hands and placed them upon his suspenders, I would think this was a sign to take them from his shoulders and unbutton his shirt in which I did, fairly slowly and as seductively as I could. After I did this I threw his shirt as far as I possibly could, allowing me to see the intricate definition of his chest; I never thought he would look as muscular as his did right now...

''That's better. (Name).'' He whispered in my ear before biting my earlobe and returning to kissing my neck and eventually my collar bone. Before long, Russell had wrapped my legs around his waist and pushed me towards his groin. Russell would then take both of my hands and pin them above my head.

''Mind keeping em' there for a bit?'' He would ask, awaiting patiently.

''Yeah, s-sure I guess...I promise.'' I said, curious as to what Russell's plans were.

''Good.'' He said before proceeding to grab my top and take it from me once again throwing the piece of clothing somewhere in the room, leaving me in my underwear and him with his trousers on however he was soon to take them off leaving him also in his underwear. Russell ran his nose along my belly, which tickled me slightly and caused me to giggle as if I was a school girl once more.

Russell ran his nose eventually to my pants, where he would bite them and bring them down just below my ankles, leaving me almost fully exposed. I must admit, it was tempting to remove my hands from the position he had put them in but I didn't as I had promised. Alas, the blond haired fiend lifted my back and removed my bra, leaving me exposed to his eyes and he seemed relatively pleased with this.

He started to move his finger up and down one of my sensitive areas which was soon to be joined by another and I willingly let him. I felt a shiver of ecstasy run along my spine which caused me to thrust into his groin slightly more in which he seemed to enjoy. He kissed me once more and I enjoyed it deeply,  moving my mouth closer to his as he did this. I hardly noticed as he removed his underwear and again would thrust against me.

I moaned, pretty loud this time and Russell covered my mouth with one of his hands as he would thrust slightly faster, allowing something to slip inside me, thus making me moan slightly louder than I had. The human fiend went back to kissing my collar bone and placing his hand upon one of my breasts, squeezing every time he would proceed to bite into my collar bone and of course this made me thrust upward.

''I want there to be one rule to this,' Russell whispered into my ear as a groaned and moaned. ''You can't 'let go' until I allow you to.'' A smile once again placed itself upon his face and I would sigh. I knew what he meant by this and the way things were going Russell was obviously going to make it difficult as I already felt as if I needed to, but I would hold it in...at least attempt to.

As Russell moved faster against me I clenched my eye lids shut, biting my lip under Russell's hand in a bid to stop my constant moaning of pleasurment.

''I-It's t-too,'' My words were cut off by another moan and thrust from my body willingly. ''H-Hard...'' I groaned, shaking my head slightly, and shuffled my feet that were placed upon Russell's back. However, it seemed the boy would instead go even faster making it obvious that he was heading close to a climax...as was I. It had gotten to the point where I began to tear up, I could hardly hold it in much longer and it seemed that Russell could hardly do the same.

''A-alright...I-I want you to do it now'' Russell said between moans from his mouth that he even had to silence. I was more than willing to do this, as I let myself relax under Russell's weight as he would thrust as fast as possible; pinning my hands upon the bed at this moment before eventually...

'Ahh!' I almost screamed In pleasure as I felt something warm trickle down the insides of my legs that exhausted me as well Russell as he lightly collapsed on top of me panting by my neck as well as chuckling.

''Well...'' He said after a moment or two's silence, lifting himself from my neck to place each hand either side of me to lift himself upward. We kept eye contact for another minute or so, which seemed weird to me as I blushed once more under his gaze, which made him chuckle slightly more in that seductive way he always did.

''You need to stop doing that!' I snapped playfully, lightly slapping Russell across the side of the cheek and smiling once more. I had never been this happy in years...   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

949K 16.3K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
960K 31.9K 59
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
138K 6.5K 21
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
244K 15.9K 79
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...