...

A few years had past... Edward had disappeared and Alphonse... Alphonse had lost his memory - the hard times he went through when enclosed in the suit of Armor. When I first found out about his amnesia, it broke me. He hardly remembered me... I tried desperately to force him to remember, even showing him the pictures of the journey all three of us took. He didn't remember a thing. Not Mustang, not the military and not even the Homunculi (Whom had disappeared also.)

But this gave him a new goal. He had his body back, but he didn't have his brother and once he found out about Edward's disappearance he vowed that he'd find him again and he'd learn Alchemy at it's best. As I had. Despite his young age, Alphonse was more determined than anyone I knew. Seeing him in such a state, it made me feel a lot happier about the situation. Sometimes, I hope he doesn't receive the memories that he once had; it's clear that he's a lot happier this way, with a full body and a will as strong as metal. Kinda like his older brother. It was amazing, how alike the two were except Alphonse was clearly much kinder. He didn't leave anyone damaged or distressed when he searched for a way to retrieve Edward - he made sure that the people who helped him were happy, even if they'd made sacrifices. But, sacrifices were necessary, especially for the journey we embarked on.

"Hey (name)," I heard Alphonse call my name suddenly, pushing me out of my unconsciousness. My head shook slightly, returning me back to the real world. It was surprising, I actually fell asleep on these uncomfortable train seats.

"I've got a plan." He'd simply exclaim, resting his head on the palm of his hand, looking at the rural scenery passing. The younger boy had recently been exclaiming such actions unpredictably - he seemed almost mad. This made me smile weakly out of tiredness. The previous night had been boiling, making it impossible to sleep in. I was merely using the draft coming from the train window as it travelled at such high speeds to gain my rest.

"The two Agricultural Alchemists - " Alphonse would say, taking a brief pause of contemplation before continuing, "You said they led brother and I to the Philosopher's Stone, didn't you?"

My complexion changed at his question. What did he want with the Tringhams? Yes, they did lead the three of us to the Stone or 'Red water,' but what significance what that make? The Philosopher's stone would just be a dead lead to getting Edward back. We had already tried...

"Yes, of course. But, what could you want with them?" I ask suspiciously. Could Agricultural Alchemy actually help us to bring Edward back? Curiously, I look in his direction, raising a brow.

"I think they can help us. Agricultural Alchemy can be pretty useful, plus it can provide us with some information we probably have no clue on. Get my point?" He'd ask, his head remaining motionless. I nodded simply, letting my head rest against a wooden object next to the seat, it was what I'd rested my head on previously. Perhaps I could catch a few more minutes of sleep.

With a jolt, the train stopped. I felt a mild force centre around my shoulder as Alphonse tried to wake me.

"Hey (Name), we're here." The young Alchemist would say, jolting me again. I tried to speak, but the only sounds that came out of my mouth were a few mumbles. I shook my head once again to wake myself up, lousily rising off of my seat and to my feet, stumbling a few steps before I gained balance.

Once off of the train, we were both blasted with the boiling summer heat from the mid-day. The sun was at it's highest and we had no water. Great. I could already feel the sweat start to accumulate on my forehead. Alphonse was probably feeling this ten times as worse, the fabrics of his jacket were far thicker than mine, making him a lot hotter than I was.