Never Let Go [EXO Chen Fanfic...

ahwaeee tarafından

Some things are meant to be gone. When you lose someone important, you'll know someone new. Letting go of the... Daha Fazla

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1: Miracles in 'January'
Chapter 2: Back
Chapter 3: Same
Chapter 4: Kim Yoonhye
Chapter 5: New neighbor
Chapter 6: New job
Chapter 7: Help Me
Chapter 8: Aren't
Chapter 9: Taemin
Chapter 10: Showcase
Chapter 11: Pepero
Chapter 12: Talk
Chapter 13: Wedding
Chapter 14: Reject
Chapter 15: Engagement
Chapter 16: Memories
Chapter 17: Truth
Chapter 18: They Are
Chapter 19: Leaving
Chapter 20: Same Person
Chapter 22: Together
Chapter 23: Forever
Chapter 24: Exposed
Chapter 25: Over
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 21: Again

296 26 4
ahwaeee tarafından

Yoonhye's P.O.V.

Does this means...that the Kim Yoonhye that I heard Luhan, Sehun talked about...is actually me? Chen's girlfriend?

"You're kidding, right?" I asked, looking at him. Myungsoo just shook his head slightly and said, "I'm not."

"But...why my surname before is Kim?"

"You were being taken into the house only when you're twelve. That time, your surname is Kim. Your mother was your father's other woman. You were always with your mother, following her surname, until when she passed away when you're twelve years old, your father brought you into the mansion."

"You moved out from the mansion with the help of your brother, Taemin when you're fifteen. That is the year when we started to be together, until the incident five years ago."

"The incident... you meant by...I am being shot?"

"Yes." He nodded.

He might be lying about something. I remembered the story that the ahjussi in the bookstore told me. I remembered reading the article saying that Chen had a girlfriend named Kim Yoonhye and she is the same person that the ahjussi told me.

If it's really like that, then what I can conclude is...one of them is lying. I don't think that Chen is, as a lot of them, Chen's friends talked about her, even Yoojin.

But the person here, Kim Myungsoo, is someone who knows about my past, willing to tell me, and someone that I could trust right now. Should I trust him, knowing that he might be lying?

But why? What is the reason that he is lying towards me?

--

It's just like a dream, a long dream. Long enough for me to remember everything. I was totally shocked with the outcome, the things that I know in the dream. The things that I learnt in the dream.

To my expectation, Myungsoo is lying.

Why is he claiming himself as my boyfriend, when our relationship is actually based on a contract between him and my father? I wanted to find out about the reasons. I want to know why.

I have the urge to go back to South Korea now, but I want to stay here to find out why.

People say that you'll only realize how important a person is when he or she is gone. I guess...it is true.

My dream, I didn't dream about the past. I just remembered everything, going back to normal, when I woke up. The dreamt...it suddenly made me realized, how important he is, to me.

I dreamt about Chen. About him passing away. I woke up with tears, and I couldn't even stop myself from crying when thinking back of the dream, after I woke up.

"Yoonhye, you should come out and have breakfast." I heard Myungsoo called from outside. I looked towards the clock hanging on the wall. Isn't it nine in the morning? He isn't going to work yet?

I got down from the bed and went out, after tidy up the bed. Myungsoo was sitting in the couch, with his usual suit, reading newspaper.

"You aren't going to work yet?" I asked, sitting down beside the dining table.

"I'm not rushing." He said without looking up. He then stood up from the couch and sat down in front of me.

"Have you recalled back any memories?" He asked, looking at me. I looked at him for a while, and then shook my head slightly.

He sighed. "Yoonhye, I wish that you could remember, but I wish that you can't too." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked, frowned.

"Nothing." He turned back to his food and said.

"I might be back earlier than usual for today." He suddenly said. "Let's go out for dinner today. You had been in the house for the whole week."

"Alright." I said quietly. It wasn't like I like to be in the house for the whole time. It's just...Japanese is a language that I don't know at all, and I don't even know where to go. When I reached here, Myungsoo had everything prepared for me.

"You should take this." He suddenly gave me his iPad. "At least you can spend your time using this later."

After having breakfast, Myungsoo went out for work. I take a quick bath and went out and sit down in the couch, then cuddled with a pillow while browsing the internet, searching for my own news.

I was still surprise with everything that I had found with my own name, even though that I had recalled back everything.

"Should I tell anyone?" I asked myself quietly, while scrolling through the internet.

I shut my eyes, and thought about the things that happened five years ago. That year is surely an important year in my life. A year that turned my life upside down.

If time could turn back, if I can choose all over again, I will choose to spend more time with Jongdae, instead of the stories. At least with that, I wouldn't feel bad for leaving the thought of me had passed away for him.

But time couldn't turn back. What I can only do know, is live in the moment, and do my best for the future that I wish to have.

--

I fell asleep unknowingly while browsing the internet, and woke up in hunger, when it's almost two in the afternoon. I was surprised that I had been sleeping for so long.

The doorbell suddenly rang. I got up from the couch, and went to open the door.

I was totally surprised with the person who was standing there. Someone that I thought that he's supposed to be in South Korea right now.

"Chen?" I asked, with an unsure tone.

He just smiled, and said, "Yes, it's me."

_______

Chen's P.O.V.

My plan is, go to Japan, meet Myungsoo, and get Yoonhye back to me. Seems simple, but I don't even have confidence in the last one. I don't even know if she will want to go back together with me.

After claiming my simple baggage with charger, and a few clothes, I took a cab and went to where Myungsoo's office is. I thought about going to his house straightly, but according to what Baekhyun found, Myungsoo has two houses in Tokyo.

I was really surprised that the five years relationship between Myungsoo and Yoonhye is just base on a contract between Myungsoo and her father. I thought a lot these days. I don't know, if I am together with Yoonhye once again, will her father approve us?

According to what Joonmyeon said, Yoonhye's father is a strict person, especially towards both Taemin and Yoonhye. Taemin's freedom is being controlled ever since he's young, since he is the heir of the company. Even though Yoonhye only entered the house by twelve, still, she rarely goes out after she entered the house.

I guess, Myungsoo signed the contract for his father, as his father's company bankrupt by ten years ago and Yoonhye's father is the only one who can help him.

I paid the driver after arriving at Myungsoo's company. It is a tall skyscraper. According to the information that Baekhyun gave, Myungsoo's company is inside the building. I went into the building and asked about Myungsoo at the counter.

I looked around and was still awed with the surrounding. The company that Myungsoo owned is actually a company under Yoonhye's father company, but still the whole building looks high standard.

After a few minutes of waiting, a woman with a formal dressing came out and said, "Mr. Kim, our CEO invited you upstairs." I just nodded and followed behind the woman.

I am glad that at least most of the worker in here knows how to speak in Hangul. I know how to speak Japanese but I am not really fluent in it. I guess that maybe it's because Myungsoo himself is a Korean as well and there are also workers from South Korea who came over to work under the company.

The woman brought me to the top of the building. There's only one office on that floor, and that's Myungsoo's office, I guess.

"I've knew that you would come after me, when the moment I took her away from South Korea." He said, with his back facing me, after his worker closed the door.

"How long have you knew about it?" I asked.

"Longer than you did." He turned around and said, "I've knew it two years after the incident happened. It's nice to meet you, Mr. Kim Jongdae."

"Nice to meet you too." I nodded slightly at him and replied.

"Please sit." He gestured at the couch and invited me to sit down.

"You should know the reason why I am here."

"I know. You're here for Yoonhye. Yes, she is with me."

"Please bring me to see her." I requested.

He smiled. "I can bring you to see her, but first, I need you to know that there might be high possibilities that she's not going back with you."

"According to what I remember, you had broken up with her five years ago. I was with her, before the incident."

"I have my reasons."

"She wasted five years of her youth on you, but I want her for the rest of my life." I said, looking at him.

He stared back at me, and after a while, he said, "I'll bring you to her, but I have a request."

"Please say."

"Please...don't let go of her, if you really love her. I had broken her heart once before and I hope that you wouldn't."

"That's a sure thing. You don't have to worry about that." I nodded and replied.

All the way to Myungsoo's house, I was looking at the scenery outside, thinking of why he brought Yoonhye to here. Is it that he actually loves her, despite of the contract that he's having with her father? Or maybe...he's just using her?

"You might be wondering, why I brought her here." He suddenly spoke. I turned and looked at him, expecting him to continue his words.

"I don't know if you knew about it, I had a contract with her father. There's one rule inside, saying that I shouldn't be falling for her. I didn't keep my promise." He chuckled and said. "I've been by her side for five years, and I fell for her by the third month that I am with her. She's a kindhearted girl, please take care of her nicely."

"She's the only one that I've ever loved." I said quietly.

"I couldn't be with her, like how I wish to. She isn't the right one for me to love. She deserves better, she deserves you." He said. We didn't talk anymore, after that. About five minutes later, he pulled off in front of a house. "You should go ahead and ring the bell. She'll be opening the door. I still have to head back to the office." Myungsoo told me as he stopped his car.

"You can just bring her away, if she agreed to leave with you. Just as a reminder, there will surely be someone who's opposing your relationship with her, if you really get together again." Myungsoo said, before I got down the car.

"It's an issue between me and Yoonhye, and I'll do my best not to let the others to come between us." I then got down from the car and went to the door. I pressed on the doorbell, and to my expectation, the door opened after a while.

"Chen?" She looked at me and asked, with an unsure tone.

I smiled at her. "Yes, it's me." I then pulled her into my arms, hugging her. It feels great, to have her in my arms again.

I kissed the top of her head slightly and said, "I've been searching for you. I love you, I really do."

I felt her hugged me back and whispered beside my ears, "I do too." I was surprised, shocked, not knowing how and what to response. Did she just say that...she loves me too?"

"What did you said earlier?" I asked releasing her.

"Ahh, did I say anything?" She frowned a bit and asked.

"Don't lie. You did." I poled her waist and said. She jumped slightly and smiled. She then wrapped her arms around my neck, and said, "I said that I do, pabo."

I smiled widely, and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Since when?" I asked.

"I'm not telling you that." She shook her head slightly and replied. She tiptoed, and looked across my shoulder. "How do you found me here?"

"Sixth sense." I joked. She rolled her eyes and said, "Be serious please."

"Alright, Myungsoo sent me here."

"Really?"

"Yes. Now, aren't you going to bring me in first?" I asked.

"Oh right. Come." She grabbed my arms and dragged me into the house. She settled me down in the couch and asked, "Where Myungsoo had gone again? Work?"

I nodded. "He said that you can go with me, if you want."

"Really? Actually, I've been thinking of leaving. I figured out that I still like the times in South Korea more." She said, sitting down beside me. I placed my arms around her shoulder and pulled her closer to me.

"Let's go around and travel." I told her, giving her my passport.

______

A/N:

I'm back here again after exams! Will continue the updates but it wouldn't be like the usual when I post one chapter by Sunday and one by Wednesday :) I will publish a new chapter whenever I finish one.

- Jocelyn

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

137 10 1
There are those people, in your life, that you just don't realise how much they mean to your entire fucking existence until your entire fucking exist...
174K 5.9K 57
❝ I needed to lose him to find me.❞ I guess highschool's it-couple didn't have the perfect relationship like they thought. Two years after their brea...
25.9K 1.3K 33
Sequel to 'Why should we even know each other from the start?'. A new version story of Chen-Hye couple. Notes: I'm not going to write a description f...
27.6K 1.3K 25
[This story will be in various kind of forms. Hope you'll like it.] They say that between couples, there shouldn't be lies, and secrets. The snowball...