Loving My Murderous Mate

By GlaciaGirl

FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to... More

Reborn
New beginning
Mate?
I'm sorry
Promise me
Consequences
The threat
Alone with a monster
Mine
I get it from my Dad
I get it from my Dad (Kayden's POV)
The truth
kidnapped
I want you
I love you
Our Daughter
Hormones
Hold me
A child is born
Home bound
Darius
Someone who understands
His blood
Something worth dying for
One problem after another
Disagreements
Judgement
Disrespect
Epilogue
Sequal sneak peek!!!!!
PLEASE READ!!!
IMPORTANT!!

Rejected

8.1K 205 38
By GlaciaGirl

I watch as Kayden stumbles out of the room and slams the door. I'm starting to regret my decision now. My wolf whines. She hates what I did. I feel a waterfall of tears fall down my face as I curl up on the ground and sob.

I thought he loved me. I thought he would always be there for me. I thought,I thought,I thought! Well, I thought wrong!

Since I have nothing to hide, I guess I'm going to inform Anthony. That is the only thing that's keeping me from jumping back into the creek. I dash to his room and burst inside. What I see next makes my world spin.

"Jules?" I see Jules and Anthony. Let me repeat that, Jules and Anthony! making out on the bed. My eyes grow wide and I begin to shut the door but I need to know what's going on.

"Luna!" Jules yells.

She never says that. What's going on? Well, I know what going on but I don't know exactly why.

"What's going on?" I say as my cheeks grow redder.

Jules straighten her clothes and runs her fingers through her hair. I see a smile creep up on her face then she launches herself towards me. She engulfs me in a warm hug.

"Tara! The most wonderful thing has happened!! I found my mate!!" She squeals with excitement.

I freeze in place and stare at Anthony. He smirks at me and crosses his arms. He's gonna regret that. I pull away from Jules and try to give her a genuine smile.

"That's amazing Jules!! I'm so happy for you!" I squeal 'happily'.

I look at Anthony and then back to Jules. I smile and place my hand on her shoulder.

"Do you mind if I borrow your mate for a moment? Kayden needed me to inform him on some things." I lie.

She happily nods then leaves the room. I face Anthony and take a step toward him.

"Tara-" Anthony starts but I hold my hand up.

I'm gonna speak first.

"You have nothing to hold over me now Anthony. I had to tell Kayden! Now me, and your unborn child are gonna die!"I yell/whisper.

My hand clamps over my mouth. I didn't mean to say the last part. Stupid! I mentally slap myself. I watch Anthony's mouth drop open and his eyes grow wide.

"What did you say?" He choked out.

My head falls and I cross my arms. I can't believe I told him that. I told him I am carrying his child right after he found his mate. I am such a mood killer...

I look up through blurry eyes and I give him a pathetic looking smile.

"I'm pregnant." I choke out.

Anthony stumbles back as though someone punched him. He stares at my stomach for a moment until we hear a loud banging on a door. The office.

I have to give myself up. I have to.if I don't they'll just find me. Might as well get it over with quickly.

I stride towards the door but right as I'm about to open it, Anthony grabs me by the waist and pulls me back. My head snaps around and I glare at him. He glares right back and pulls me to the window.

"Is it true? Are you really pregnant with my kid?" He whispers.

I nod slowly and stupidly stare at him. He sighs then opens the window.

" I'm not going to let you get our kid killed. I am going to get you outta here. Come on." He tugs at me and I reluctantly follow.

He leads me to the forest then suddenly stops. He growls and steps in front of me protectively. I cling to his shirt and scan the area for danger. I then see him....

Kayden...

Kayden growls and strides toward us. Once he gets fairly close, Anthony gives a warning growl. Kayden freezes in place and shock is plastered on his face. He's never had anyone ever do that to him before,except me.

"What do you think you are doing?!" Kayden yells.

I flinch at his booming voice and try to practically become a part of Anthony's back. I'm scared to death of Anthony but, right now, I'm more scared of Kayden. Anthony snarls at Kayden then protectively holds me behind him. Kayden growls at the action and tries to grab me but Anthony isn't going to have that. Anthony steps back gives the most intimidating growl I've ever heard.

"I'm protecting what's mine!" Anthony sneers.

"She's mine, Anthony! She's MY mate!"Kayden yells.

"I'm not talking about her." He says a little quieter.

Kayden stares at Anthony for a moment then suddenly his eyes turn red and his canines emerge. He marches toward me with angry strides.

"How could you!! You little-" Kayden couldn't finish when Anthony punched him in the face.

He falls to the ground holding his nose. Anthony pulls me closer to him and growls at Kayden who is stumbling around trying to get to his feet.I can still see the rage in his eyes as he steps back and straightens his stance. He glares at me then his gaze rests on my stomach. I instinctively cover it with my hands, feeling my baby being threatened in some way.

Kayden's eyes meet mine.

"I, Kayden Smith, reject you, Tara Grey, as my mate." He says with hatred.

My heart clinches and my lunges stop working. He rejected me. The man I love, rejected me! Right now, the only thing keeping me standing is Anthony's hands on my hips. A loud wail escapes my mouth and I squeeze my eyes shut. This can't be happening! I'd rather die!

Kayden spits out some blood from where Anthony punched him, I think.
He turns around but Anthony steps forward.

"Are you going to hurt her? Or the baby?" Anthony asks.

Kayden freezes but doesn't turn around.

"Do you honestly think that I could hurt either of them? Or you?"He says through clenched teeth.

Then what would he have done to me if I would've still been in the office?

"Get out of here while you still can. I'll tell everyone that I couldn't find your scent. It'll give you time to get far enough away from our territory we won't be able to follow.....but if we do, stay in the city, we wouldn't dare go after you in a crowded place." He says, still having his back to us.

He starts to walk away when I come out from behind Anthony.

"Kayden, wait."

He stops but doesn't turn around to face me. His whole body tenses up, waiting for me to talk.

"Thank you." I say.

I see his head nod then he suddenly shifts to his wolf and bolts away. I stand there for a moment, shocked from what just happened.i confidently told my mate my dark secret and he tries to kill me. I manage to get away with the baby's father, who raped me repeatedly. my mate rejected me. Im pregnant and on the run from the most blood thirsty pack in America. quickly,Anthony grabs my hand and leads me to the border of the territory. We run until I have to stop to catch my breath. Anthony sighs then picks me up bridal style. I squeal in surprise and try to squirm out of his grip but it's no use.

He smirks,"if you want to live, then I suggest that I carry you."

I roll my eyes and nod. I guess he's right. We need to get out of here as fast as possible and I'm just slowing us down.

Once we are a few miles away from the Blood Moon territory I squirm out of his arms and straighten my shirt. I'm about to say something but Anthony beats me to it.

"I know if been a-a-monster. But I'm not gonna let my kid get hurt. I'm gonna protect it with everything I got. I'm not as heartless as you think, Tara."

Silence follows for a moment.

"I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'm sorry. I don't expect you to forgive me, I just needed to say it. Having a mate has changed me beyond what I ever thought could change." He chuckles.

I can tell he's genuinely sorry but I can't forgive him. I just can't. I nod and now it's my turn to say something.

"I know you're sorry Anthony, but I can't forgive you. Not yet. What you did to me was-.... It was barbaric."

Silence fills the air until I break it.

"Go back you your mate Anthony, She needs you, and I can take care of myself." I say.

He shakes his head,"I can't leave you out here, pregnant with my kid! What kind of person do you think I am?!"

This is gonna hurt him, but it's the only way to get him to go back to Jules. I'm not gonna get my best friend wrapped up in this.

"You're the person who rapes his brother's mate and continues doing it! You're the person who blackmailed me into not telling anyone! You're the person who got me into this mess in the first place!! I'm rejected and pregnant because of you! You really think I need the person that did all of that to me around?! You would do me a favor by leaving! And-" I stop, unable to go on.

I can tell it hit him like a ton of bricks. Though I hate him, I hate myself more for saying those things, even though it was the truth.I cross my arm and look up at him.

"And I can't be the reason you are miserable. I can't be Anthony. I can't be the reason Jules is in pain every time she wakes up and your not there to tell her how much you love her. Anthony, please go back to your mate, back to my best friend. And if you wanna keep in touch, I have a phone. It's right here." I pull out my iPhone and show him.

"'Im gonna keep it for another week then I'm getting a flip phone. I can't have them track me down. So please Anthony. Go be happy. Live your life. for me"I squeak.

A tear slides down my already wet cheeks but I quickly wipe it away. Anthony stares into space then meets my gaze.

"Okay Tara. Okay. But you have to call me once a week. I need to know you and the baby are alright." He says.

I nod then give him the best smile I could conjure up. Unfortunately, it was only a half smile. You can't expect me to smile after all of this do you?! I've had a freakin crappy day! I deserve to feel sorry for myself!

Anthony returns the smile then starts to walk back to the pack.

"Thank you." I say to him.

He turns around with a confused look on his face.

"For what?"

"For helping me when no one else would. For seeing me and not the monster I really am." I say quietly.

He smiles,"first off: I wasn't going to let them kill you just because your real Dad was a Feramors. having Feramors blood in you doesn't make you one. And second: your not a monster Tara. If a monster is supposed to be kind, compassionate, joyful and loving, then that's exactly what you are."

He chuckles then continues.

"Your definitely not a monster Tara. I am, but not you."he starts walking again but I don't stop him this time.

I watch him leave until he's gone. I'm alone.

What do I do now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tara's pregnant?! And she was rejected by her mate?! She did have a crappy day. Find out what happens next in the next chapter!!

I hope you liked it guys!!

Please....

Vote
Comment
Follow

Thanks guys!! Love ya!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 881K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
105K 3.6K 27
"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I questioned trying to get out of Tommy's grip as he pulled me down the stairs. "We're leaving." He respon...
632K 20.3K 53
Book one in the Legendary Lunas series. Completed. ****************************************** He moved as quickly as a bolt of lightning. Suddenly he...
9.7M 331K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...