A War Over Me? (An Undertale...

Por UndertaleNerdyGamer

Ages Frisk and Chara: 18 Sans: 23 Asriel:19 Drew: 20 Papyrus: 21 MTT: 21 (Frisk and Chara are girls, this con... Más

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
READ! NEW FANFIC'S! (NOT A CHAPTER)
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Not a Chapter
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
HELP!¡!
Winner! Teasers for the Sequence?!
Important Announcement
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteenth
Last Chapter, Chapter Twenty
SQEUAL IS POSTED!
Rewrite???

Chapter Sixteen

278 14 2
Por UndertaleNerdyGamer

Chapter Sixteen, Saying goodbye, Separation Part, Two Chara's real story about the fall.

Frisk's Pov

"Well, I guess this is goodbye for now, don't think Tori will let me out of the house for a while." I chuckle sadly.

Ash smiles sadly "Dont worry I'll track you down and burst right those the doors."

I roll my eyes with a snort, "I'm sure you will."

"I'll call you okay!" Gavin sighs sadly, "Can't have my best friend running out of my life again."

I smile slightly, Finn was quiet leaning against the wall behind us. I know he doesn't like goodbyes since I ran out and them, I can see why it was pretty bad.

I grab my bag and phone as I'm heading out the door, then we were on our way home.

I don't want to talk to Sans so I let Chara have control.

¤ ¤

____

Chara's Pov

We get home, I wave to Sky and Finn as before me and Mattiz walk in side, Tori walks over, probably expecting Frisk.

Her eyes widen, Mattiz asks "Chara, why is Mama so shocked?"

"Well, she didn't know I was here, it's kinda a shock to most people." I explain.

He asks curious "Why didn't she know about you?"

"Yes my ch- Chara, why didn't I know about you? Why couldnt you be here with us? We would've protect you." She asks a little hurt in her voice.

I sigh "Well, I got what I deserved, I did things that I could never be forgiven for, and I knew I'd be putting Frisk in danger cause Sans would never stop trying to find a way to kill me... but I was always there."

Tori sighs "Your right about Sans, Alphys thinks she has a way you separate you and Frisk. And they've being at the lab since earlier today they even got Asriel down there."

I look down to Mattiz and say choked up "Matt, me and mama need to talk alone for a sec can you go to your room?"

He nods and runs up stair, I look at Tori and say "This is up to Frisk you know."

"Yes I do, he said that he could convince her some way." She sighs.

¤ ¤

____

"What? I'M NOT LETTING THEM KILL YOU!" Frisk yells,

I sigh sitting in our room, "Frisk you have to."

"WHY?" She cries.

"Its better that way," I start with a shakey voice, "then you don't have to worry about me anymore."

"I'm not letting them hurt you." She cries.

"Frisk, stop crying please," I say as some tears fall from my eyes, "You'll be better off with out me, I'm just in the way."

"No." She sniffles being stubborn.

"Dont be thing way Frisk," I cry "You'll be fine."

I hear a knock at the door, "Who is it?" I ask trying not to sound as if I was crying which I am.

"Its Asriel." Asriel says throw the door.

I sigh "Come in."

He walks in and asks "Mom told you guys didn't she?"

I nod not looking at him.

"Come on Chara, please don't make me." Frisk sniffles.

Azzy frowns "Sans is planning to get rid of you Chara."

"I figured." I sigh playing with my fingers.

Azzy asks sounding a little hurt "A-Are you okay with that? Cause I'm not and I'm sure Frisk doesn't want that either."

"Does it matter? Sans and I have been fighting since before Frisk came along, I know Sans, he doesn't give up with out a fight." I sigh, "Plus I deserve it, it's fate, he always wins, he always get what he wants.... even if it means me being gone."

Azzy chokes out "Dont...say that."

I say standing up and turning towards him "I'm not going to lie anymore, I'm not going to be scared of him anymore."

I walk pass him, but he follows me, "Why? Why are you doing this?"

"Cause its how's the story goings. He spares Frisk not me." I sigh walking down the stairs to see Sans and Alphys standing in the living room.

"Chara please don't do this." Frisk cries.

I take a deep breath, and Alphys asks with a frown "You ready Chara?"

I just nod, and me, Sans, and Alphys start our way to the lab.

¤ ¤

____

Alphys sighs "There is two ways to do this, one, we use something from you past to bring your body here as you aged it did to, number two, Sans spares Frisk and not you. It's up to Frisk thou."

I could see Sans didn't like the first plan, but before I could answer I might have let my guard down.

Frisk's Pov

"We're not killing her!" I exclaim.

Alphys wasn't surprised, she was rather happy, "G-Good, I'd r-rather not kill anyone."

I look over to Sans and I don't like the look on his face, it kinda scares me, he clearly didn't like my decision.

I sigh "Lets get this over with."

¤ ¤

____

Chara's Pov

I feel different, I feel alone in my head.

It's been so long since I've felt like this, I don't know what to do or how to deal with Thu feeling. It's normal, to normal, I'm scare. I don't want to be alone that's why I wanted Sans to kill me...

I shot up to see Alphys eyes widen, I look down I'm in my body in a hospital dress.

I look to my left freaking out, breathing heavy tears falling from my eyes, to see Frisk in a chair sleeping next to me.

I get out of the bed i was in breaking down not liking this, my back hits the wall farthest away from Frisk and Alphys.

I slid down the wall sitting on the ground hugging my knees to my chest that's when Toriel walks in she doesn't hesitate to run over to me and sits next to rocking me in her arms, "I don't want to be alone!" I cry into her purple long sleeved shirt.

"Your not alone my child!" She states, I can tell she's holding tears back, "You have me, Asriel, Frisk... your not alone!"

I hear Frisk say with a shakey voice "You'll never be alone C, you don't know how many times Gavin has ask about you over the past few weeks when he wasn't over here with you."

I didn't say anything else, and that gave Alphys the opportunity to talk she asks me "D-Do you n-need anything?"

"No." I say trying to stop crying, "I just wanna go home." My cheek now on Toriels chest, I hear her heart beat, it had always been my lullaby since I was a kid, you know before I went on a killing spree.

Frisks smiles "I'll get you some clothes from the car." And like that she was gone.

Asriel Pov

"Sans, shut up." I growl, "Just because you don't like Chara, doesn't mean you can talk bad about her behind her back!"

Sans practically yells "I'm just trying to keep you and the people I love save from that killer! She killed everyone! She killed your mom, your dad, Pap, MTT, Alphys, Undyne, everyone! And it was always me last, she hurt Frisk! Forced her to do terrible things! Right in front of me!"

"Sans, watch you mouth before your the one hurt." I threaten, "Thats mine AND Frisk's sister your talking about, what if I was talking bad about Papyrus?! HUH?! You'd kill me on the spot, I'm starting to get annoyed with you! What would Frisk think about you talking shit on her BEST FRIEND and SISTER?! HMM?!"

A blue flame grows in his hands and eye and he growls "Don't even go there!"

"I just did! No wonder she left you last and Flowey hated you guts! I hissed.

Then I hear someone take a shakey breath and we turn to see Chara, Frisk, and Mom. Chara says her bright red eyes sad "I'll admit, I did do all this things, and at one point I was proud of it.... but now.... their my biggest regrets," her eyes look straight at Sans, "..before I fell, I had a hard life, more so then Frisk not to be pitiful, but if been through worse then you could ever image, I COULDN'T fight back when I as a one, two, three year old child... I COULDN'T save my self from my brother, or my father.... I was useless, weak, worthless, they hit me where it hurt to levels I COULDN'T sleep at my own house, Or every state, I COULDN'T go to my back yard with someone asking how I got all the bruises and scars on my skin, they through me down to the Underground themselves."

I was shock, Frisk seemed mad as she said "Y-You didn't tell me that you sai..."

Chara sighs "I know what I said, I was scared, I've always been scare, scare of my real family, scare of Sans, scare of myself... their isn't anything I could do about it."

------------------------------------------------

Hello my fellow UnderTale fans! Here's another chapter! Hope you like!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.6K 148 47
"Many years ago. monster and humans use to live in harmony. Than war broke in between them. The monsters lost and were seal in the underground behind...
3.3K 108 30
"humans and monsters lived in harmony. until Many years later war broke between the two races. humans and monsters. monsters had the numbers. but hum...
141 7 19
Content warning: this story contains themes of suicide and child abuse/neglect. Read with caution. Your mental health is more important than a silly...
11.8K 374 17
It's been around half a year since your friend, Frisk, as you recall, managed to do something that broke the barrier and let the monsters live with h...