Donna d'onore

By badgalSlayin

"Principessa everyone loves a villain. They just don't realize it. The villain is the only interesting thing... More

Bad news
Benvenuto in Italia
The man who stole everything
Pain
The other side of the story
Arguments at the dinner
Do what?
Reminiscing
Ball part 1-Announcements
Ball part 2-Meetings
Emporio
Back to New York
Mafia
Why do I feel bad?
To Fight it or let it be
Getting to know you
Not what it seems
Let it out
Another side
Everyone has been through pain
Jealousy
Realization, dilemma and guilt
A lot of enemies Part.1
A lot of enemies Part.2
Fear you
Arma
Trip
Il Mare, il Sole, Tu
Because I..
Ti amo
My true love
Addicted
Happy
Not for long
A Paris
Worse than dying
Why?
In search of...
Confessions
With you
A war is coming Part.1
A war is coming Part.2
Donna d'onore
Will you...
I do..
Epilogue
Comprare l'amore
Hey guys!
Hey everyone!

Dinner with 90% chance of Kissing

21K 739 94
By badgalSlayin

The conversation with Alessandro made me realize a lot of things about myself. And embracing my reality is what I've been doing for the past few days.

I was on my way to the library when Domenico came out of his study. I walked past him and tried to ignore his presence in the hall. It seemed to be working, well until he turned back and called my name:

"Not even a good afternoon?"-he says coming to my direction.

"Didn't see you there, besides I don't think you would appreciate a good word coming from me."-I say and I turn away to get to the library.

"A good word is always appreciated. The question is: do they mean it?"-he says making me stop.

"Do you really care if they mean it? A person like you wouldn't care about it as long as they get what they want."-I say.

"Principessa per favore! You have been staying with me for a while now. You should know better."-he says raising an eyebrow.-"Anyway this isn't what I called you for. I was about to come to your room, but it's a good thing I saw you here. At 9 o'clock we are going out for dinner."

"Great and why would that be?"-I say sarcastically.

"First principessa I would recommend you to be careful with that sarcastic tone and second, well we haven't been out together in quite some time. We wouldn't want people to question us would we?"-he says using the exact same sarcastic tone I did. Well at least we are back as we were.

"Alright I'll be ready by then."-I say and turn my heel to the library.

"Oh and Dianora?"

Mio Dio what now.

"What?"-I say turning around. I could see the smirk on his face.

"Nothing nevermind, just be ready in time."-he says and walks away.

I hate him..
______________________________________

I started getting ready for the dinner. I did my makeup, eyeshadow, put on a matte red lipstick and straighten my hair. For the earrings I pick a pair from Sephora. I wear a red one shoulder Valentino dress, put on my leather black Louboutin pumps and get a black Givenchy purse. The outfit looked great!

I look at the watch, it was 08:50 PM. I was early so I decided to wait a little bit.

After seven minutes I go outside, Domenico was already waiting for me. He looked really elegant in his beige suit. I have to admit he had a good sense of style.
Since when do I pay attention to his style?

He sees me coming and opens the door. I get inside and just before he closes my door I hear him say under his breath:
"A trophy women."

Wait, what? I decide to let it slide. He starts the engine of the car and go.
_____________________________________

We get inside the restaurant. Domenico's hand on my waist. There is that feeling again. That feeling I get every time he touches me. I have to fight it.

The people in the restaurant were looking at us, some directly and some glimpsing. I was used to this. They knew who we were. I never liked the attention, but I was used to it.

We get to our table and sit down. After a few minutes the waiter comes.

"Signore, signora buonasera. (Sir, ma'am good evening.) have you reconsidered your order?"

Domenico looks at me.
"I will take a Villa Raiano Fiano di Avellino."-I say putting the menu down.

"The same."-says Domenico.

"Something to eat?"-the waiter asks.

"Anguilla marinata."-Domenico says.

"Signora?"

"Rágu alla bolognese per favore."-I say

The waiter takes our order and leaves.

"You have a good taste in wines signorina Rossi."-Domenico says taking his glass of wine.-"I wonder about your taste in men, since they say that a person with a good taste in wine has also a fine taste in love."

"Well I'm supposed to be in love with you, people probably think I'm crazy."-I say taking a sip of my wine.

"Women have always enjoyed my company. Very, very much."-he says smirking.-"I have never heard a woman say that she is not satisfied in my company. Have you ever been in love Dianora?"

"No, I haven't. I mean I wasn't waiting for a prince, but why did I get a villain?"-I say.

Domenico starts laughing. That beautiful, heart melting laugh he makes once in a blue moon. (Literally never) I loved his laugh. And yes I'm admitting it.

He stops laughing and looks at me:"Principessa everyone loves a villain. They just don't realize it. The villain is the only interesting thing in the entire movie."-he says in a sexy, deep voice. Maybe what he said was true.

The waiter comes with our meal and we start eating and 'enjoying' our evening.
__________________________________________

The dinner was now over and we get ready to leave. Domenico tells one of the workers to bring back his car.

The boy comes back with the car and gives the keys back to Domenico. As we were walking to get to our car. Domenico grabs my hand, turns me around and kisses me. It was just a peek on the lips. And my stomach started to flutter, well until....

"Well look at this beautiful couple."-a man says coming towards us.

"Signor Lombardo."-Domenico says. He knew the man.

Of course! How could I be so silly! This is just a trick, a facade. He must have seen the man coming and decided to kiss me in order to make this whole lie look more real.

"People are right when they say you two are the perfect couple."-the man says.

"She is the woman of my life."-Domenico says bringing me closer to him. Now my stomach is feeling sick.

"I will let you get back to your car. It was nice seeing you Don Del Vecchio, Signora."-he says and walks away.
_--------------------------------------------------------

We were already back in the house. The whole ride I didn't say a word. This man... I couldn't believe him. I felt bad knowing he thought of me like this. Like a puppet. I hated him.

I open the door before he does and get in.

"Did the wine got a little bit in your head?"-he asks.
I don't answer.

"Principessa I'm talking to you."-he says in a slow voice.
I'm still not answering.

He comes close to me , grabs my arm and pulls me even closer to him, his chest touching mine.

"What is wrong with you?"-he says looking at me in the eyes.

"You used me, you kissed me for a sick show off, that's what's wrong!"-I say raising my voice.

He looks at me and says:"And how did that make you feel?"

Is he joking right now?

"Used, disgusted. When I heard that mans voice it felt like everything in my life was a lie."-I say.

"So you got mad because you thought I kissed you just to make it seem real in the other people's eyes?"

"Yes, because that's what you did."-I say thinking I won the argument and that I was right. But.. I was wrong.

"So.. You want me to kiss you and mean it? To show everyone you are my woman and that I am devoted to you?"

I couldn't speak, there were no words coming out of my mouth.

"You want that?"-he says.

With his other hand he grabs my shoulder and kisses me. I try to fight him, but in the end I give in. Our lips moving in sync. The kiss was slow and passionate, and I , I wanted this. I felt humiliated, embarrassed that I actually wanted this. And I was taking it. I was craving his lips, ever since that night in New York. He travels his hand from my shoulder to my hip deepening the kiss and biting my lip. It felt like a dream. His lips against mine. I wanted to stay like this forever.

After a while he lets go. He brings his thumb to my bottom lip and says:
"I am Domenico Del Vecchio. The most powerful man in this region. I don't give a damn about what people think of me as long as they bow when they see me. And I kissed you because I wanted to, not because I wanted someone to see me do it. I wanted to kiss your lips and that's what I did. It doesn't matter if they see me kiss you, or not. You still are My woman."-he says and lights a cigarette while I go to my room wishing I could go back in time.
_______________________________
Yaas, girl yaaas. Come on now everyone wants a man like that 😍☺️☺️
If only they existed in real life 😜
Badgal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 186 42
When a guy is forced into finding the next heir to his mafia by his dad, he impregnates a random girl he met at a club The girl looses everyone when...
3.3M 58.1K 51
~COMPLETED~ Mateo Rossi is your typical bad boy with tattoos and fancy cars. He has gotten everything he has ever wanted from his dad; the leader of...
87 23 11
She is the fierce girl, who despite being teenager decided to take care of her siblings after her mother's death. Although, she was always the second...
478K 8.1K 57
BOOK ONE : Desires Series In public I'm his queen,his dearest wife;in bed I'm his most obedient slut;the one he pleasures every night and in the morn...