Web Of Twisted Truths...

By background21

A man walking into the forest like he owns it with his face covered with all the anger in the whole world if... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Neetha's note
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue

Chapter 8

2.1K 127 34
By background21

####PAST IS IN ITALICS####

*Andrew Pov*

"Yeah, yeah! It will be." I mumbled repeating her words and just stood like that for a few more minutes.

I don't know how I survived those years in the military when I can't seem to be standing on my own decision for much long.

All my decisions and thoughts passed my head when I glanced out from the hut how devastated she is looking lying on the log.

She must be through so much and is trying to be normal while I am making it difficult for her with my attitude.

I thought she would feel better if I apologize and talk something else but then I again scared her with my over bearing doubts feeling some sounds from very far.

"Why don't we go inside?" I asked, moving my head and she slowly nodded but is not looking at me.

"Ok! I have some work. Can you peel these vegetables? They are a little hot so be careful." I said, placing the bowl before her to which she again nodded.

I sighed and left the hut before looking around. I narrowed my eyes towards the direction where I got the sound from and started going in the opposite direction.

If the sound was really true and some danger is there, then they maybe on to the opposite side to hide from me.

I stopped at a point and looked around feeling some unease, but stilled when I suddenly heard a scream.

"Ahh! These are so hot." I heard Lily's screaming voice.

Great! Another point proving my decision is wrong and seriously, I should start taking correct ones and also to stand on those.

I was able to do what I decide every time during my life except now. But then even at one time in an area similar to this.

"We will reach near the safety if we just walk for these two days." I said staring at the point we stopped.

"So, you even know which tree means where we are. Another point to note down to become successful?" Sam asked grinning at me.

"Sir! The coast is clear and we can move." Peter said, nodding at me returning from his check.

"Ok! Let's go." I said, nodding back and took a few steps but stopped before turning around.

"Olivia? What happened?" I asked, frowning when she just stood at the place where we stopped.

"I don't want to walk." She mumbled looking down.

"But we just rested, right?" I asked, walking near to her.

"I... want to rest more." She replied fidgeting with her hands.

"Sir! It is really dangerous to stay for more time at a same place." Peter said walking towards us.

"Don't worry, Peter! He will make her come with us and not decide on staying. Don't you know, he will never step out of his plan?" Sam asked him laughing.

"Please!" she mumbled and pushed herself more to the tree like going inside it.

"Ok! We will stay for some more time." I said and she immediately glanced up with a smile on her face, which is the first time she ever gave after we started this journey.

"We will get some more food. Now, take some rest." I added and turned around to ask Peter for food, but saw them both staring at me with open mouths.

"I can't believe this. You didn't let me rest even for five minutes when I had a bullet in my leg as we have to reach base as per your plan. Now, you are saying this." Sam demanded, making me roll my eyes.

"She passed through so much and she must be really tired and can't even take a step because of which she asked to stay for some more time. It is better if we don't give her a hard time." I said, shrugging and nodded at Peter, who came out of his shock and walked away for food.

"One day I will take my revenge on you." Sam said, shaking his head and walked away to a distance.

I shook my head and turned around to see her staring at me sitting on the ground. I smiled and sat before her.

"Why are you not sleeping?" I asked, to which she smiled.

"I don't want to sleep." She replied, making me frown.

"Then why did you ask to stay back?" I asked and she smiled more.

"I have never been to a forest before. I really like it and I want to enjoy it more. So, I asked to stay back." She replied, making me stun and just stare at her with wide eyes but eventually I laughed at the scenario.

I came out of my thoughts and realized that I am laughing. I shook my head and walked near to the hut to see her already standing outside glaring at me.

"Is it a joke for you that I got hurt? You were laughing like you were in the circus and some joker is performing." She shouted, pushing on my chest the moment I walked near to her.

"I was not laughing at you. I was laughing t some memory." I said, shaking my head at her drama.

"You are lying!" she said, shaking her head imitating me before turning to go inside the hut.

"You are calling me a liar?" I asked, turning her back towards me.

"Yes! Any problem?" she asked, folding her arms.

"Your Dad is the liar and that your amazing Simon is the liar but not me. Make yourself clear with the facts." I replied harshly remembering how Victor said I was lying regarding the information on terrorists.

After a moment I realized what I said, knowing well I will have a crying session to hear now, but more than that she will feel hurt.

However, within the next second I realized two very important things. One is that she is not crying and second is that instead of crying she is kissing me.

She is actually holding my shirt collar and it can explain her pulling my face towards her when I was lost in my thoughts before started kissing me.

My hands moved towards her face and met her kiss for a few seconds before the conscious crashed in making me move my head back a little.

"Why are you kissing me?" I asked, whispering on her lips with heavy breathing.

"Because I am angry at you. You kissed me when you got angry on me right? I am paying it back." She replied in a harsh tone and I don't know whether to laugh or scold her.

So, I did the next best thing to come out of the confusion and pulled her completely to me before kissing her, but not like the simple silly kisses we shared until now.

This was full impact kissing and in other words I was making out with her holding her completely to me and she too kissed me back placing her arms around my neck.

I finally released her when I felt myself lacking some air in the lungs and saw her staggering back but slowly stood steadily.

"Did I really kissed you in my anger and wasted my first kiss?" she asked after a few minutes when I stared at her face.

"First kiss? What?" I asked, frowning at her.

"Yeah! My Simon is sweet and understanding. Now, did I really?" she asked, frowning back at me.

"Yes! We were not just kissing. We were making out. I just want you to know in case you don't know." I replied shrugging.

"How stupid of me!" she said, groaning and held her head.

"And how stupid of you. How could you kiss me? Did you forget that I have a boyfriend whose name is Simon in case you forgot." She added glaring at me.

"Please! You took his name so many times that I can say his name even in my sleep." I said fisting my hands when she took his name again.

"What?" she asked with shock covering her face.

"Yes! You took it so many times that for suppose I got amnesia and woke up at hospital the first name I would say is Simon and will not even remember my name." I replied fuming while she fumed back.

"Then the doctor would come to some very interesting conclusions. One is that you are gay and second is that Simon is your boyfriend." She stated making me frown at her in confusion.

"What?" I asked her to which she nodded.

"Yes! And as you have amnesia you wouldn't know your sexuality and think the same which would turn into more disaster when the doctor and you start searching for a guy named Simon when there are many people with that name." she replied and I just stared at her before I burst out laughing.

She continued to glare at me for a minute before breaking into laughing herself and after some time we found ourselves on the ground trying to control the laughter.

"It's been too long since I laughed like that." I said, turning my face to look at her, which is near to me as we are leaning on the log.

"Me too!" she mumbled smiling back and I moved my hand over her cheek before brushing it.

She stared back at me in silence for a few seconds and I pressed my lips to her slowly before moving back.

"I need to go and peel the vegetables. They must be cold now." She mumbled, standing up and walked inside the hut while I stayed at the place.

Not only was it too long since I laughed like that, but also a long time since I felt this happy. All this time, except anger or numbness nothing was there but now so many feelings are there.

This is because of her. But until when they will be? Until she returns to her Simon? I thought and shook my head in determination.

No! She will not go near any Simon. She is mine and will be mine no matter what. Let Simon die or anything else.

She is mine and I am not going to let anything happen to not let it happen. I smiled with satisfaction before leaning back and closed my eyes.

*Lily Pov*

"Did you guys reach to the safe place?" I asked, walking inside the hut.

"Yes! You don't know how it was, Lily. He was standing just below us and I felt we will be caught today. Thank god Kevin signaled you to distract him and you screamed." Dan replied.

"But he still didn't leave the spot immediately. Now, I want you all to stay like that with more distance." I ordered and sat down on the cot.

"I know you are worried for our safety. We will stay away only." Kevin replied and I smiled to myself.

Their safety? Yes! I am worried, but I am confident that it will not be affected. However, I don't want any of them to report back Victor that I am doing more than the normal thing with Andrew.

If Victor gets to know then he will not leave any option for me or anyone else. I nodded to myself and started peeling the vegetables.

Who would have thought my first kiss or even make out will be with none other than Andrew and also this amazing? I thought, smirking to myself.

He seems to be more than effected than he is showing out. Now, it is even more interesting! I thought, grinning and right now I don't mind eating all these vegetables too with the entertainment and lots more ahead.

----------------------------------------------

so, after a long time immediate update but just little sad that the story is not getting that much response like the before ones... anyway there will be other stories so we will see...

and guys let me know when my touch will be back ok or maybe it will be like this for this story only... who knows nah...

how is the chap?

comment plz and vote...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 1.1K 46
What happens when the person who annoys you is the person who can see you for who you really are? What happens when the one thing that draws you in...
1.3K 23 17
"Just one storm, whether physical or mental, has the power to devastate your life. Now, imagine the impact of back-to-back storms on your life..." ...
326K 6.1K 41
WARNING: This novel contains some mature content. -------------------------------------- "You're a virgin?" He teased. "Yeah..."...
MINE By DreamJunky

Teen Fiction

389K 8.8K 41
"Now that I know what makes you tick.." He said walking over to me. "I know how to make you listen to me." He brushed my hair behind my ears. Damn it...