Please, Just Hate Us

By RainDrop-13-

A war that lasted 25 years and happened 50 years ago, has brought the world to where it is today in 2100. Vam... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Humans and Vampires
Chapter 2: Lies
Chapter 3: Seulgi, Joy and Yeri
Chapter 4: Not Every Vamp is Bad...
Chapter 5: SINKHOLE?!?!??!??
Chapter 6: New Desires
Chapter 7: C.R.A.Z.Y
Chapter 8: New~
Chapter 9: Blood Lust
Chapter 10: The Bloodless
Chapter 11: Questions
Chapter 13: A Talk Between Two
Chapter 14: Craziness Everywhere
Chapter 15: Troubles at the Gate
Chapter 16: Where Loyalties lie
Chapter 17: What?! Again?!
Chapter 18: My Brain Hurts
Chapter 19: Training
Chapter 20: Where are we going?
Chapter 21: And So It Begins
Chapter 22: Struggles
Chapter 23: Fighting
Chapter 24: Let's go
Chapter 25: Chaos Erupts
Chapter 26: Face to Face
3 Years Later
4 Years Later
5 Years Later
Q&A
ANSWERSSSSSSS
SEQUEL
SEQUEL, WHERE IS IT?

Chapter 12: Some Answers...

12.8K 543 400
By RainDrop-13-

MINA POV:

We've been sitting here for hours now. Nayeon, Jihyo and Jungyeon started glaring at the three vampires and that's all they've been doing, well, and glaring at me. Tzuyu and Dahyun still haven't woken up... Chae stopped crying, but she hasn't spoken a word. Momo is still holding her face, while Sana, passed out on the couch... I don't know what to say or do anymore. Everything. EVERYTHING. Is wrong in my life.

I'm a hunter, yet I feel like a vampire.

What we're any of us going to do or say at this point? We barely knew what was going on. We barely knew anything. The rescue team left a while ago, not even bothering to check this treehouse. The silence was killing me. How had we gone this long without a word?

Then finally, someone broke the silence.

"Chaeyoung! Dahyun! Tzuyu- What happened here..." A man said as he walked in.

A woman followed behind him. They definitly didn't look like students, but more like parents- They are Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu's parents arent they...

"A-Appa, E-Eo-Eomma..." Chaeyoung croaked out.

"Chaeyoung-

Within seconds Nayeon, Jungyeon and Jihyo were up on their feet, swords and weapons ready to attack.

"Hunters. Chaeyoung, you've been with hunters?!" The women exclaimed.

"How does this all happen on your first day of school?!" The man shouted.

I'm baffled. Right. It's still the vampire's first day of school. How does this all happen in one day?! The sinkhole, the bloodless and me... Why does this all happen today?

"Weapons down hunters, we aren't here to kill you, we're here to get our chilren." The woman stated.

Nayeon, Jungyeon and Jihyo didn't budge. It was expected though, hunters never listen to vampires, we're told to ignore any words they say as their words are unpure and should not be taken into account by pure ears. I realize now how absurd that teaching is.

The woman simply sighed and went over to Chaeyoung, while the man went to Tzuyu and Dahyun to check on them.

"Are you not even the slightest bit intimidated?!" Nayeon exclaim, most likely shocked at how these two parents we're being.

"Nope." Both parents replied.

This dumbfounded all of us, minus the parents themselves, of course.

"Eom-

"Chaeyoung, why do you reek of human- You didn't..." The womens said, her eyes suddenly whipping around the room, until her eyes settled on me, glaring into my ice blue eyes.

"Hemaphile..." She whispered under her breath, but I heard her loud and clear. Hemaphile? The heck was that? Was she referring to me?

"Jonghyun, get everyone out. It seems we have a trip to make..." The women said before getting up.

The man, Jonghyun, nodded as a respone and easily lifted TZuyu and Dahyun over his shoulders.

"Those who can walk, please do so, and please, hunter or not, follow us, we have much to disscuss." Jonghyun said.

No one in the room budged, minus Chaeyoung, who got to her feet shakily.

"Did no one hear what I just said? Are all of you deaf? Get up. Let's go!" Jonghyun shouted.

At this, finally some of us who hadn't been moving for the past few hours, specificaly Momo and I, got to our feet and followed Jonghyun as he walked out of the treehouse, shockingly, Nayeon, Jungyeon and Jihyo all followed behind us.

It didn't take much time for us to reach what is Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Tzuyu's house. We were all rushed inside and Tzuyu and Dahyun we're taken to their respective rooms, and well, Sana was placed on another couch.

"If it would be okay, It would be more appeasing if this was a chat with only Chae, and this... Um..." THe women said.

"Mina, her name is Mina, Eomma." Chaeyoung said, not even looking at me. I guess she felt guilty?

"We aren't goinga any-

"Nayeon Unni, please." I interuppted, I already know I was afraid to be in a room alone with three vampires, but I also knew that whatever they were going to say was not meant for Nayeon's ears to hear.

"Fine." was all I got as a reply as Jungyeon and Jihyo scampred after the girl stomping away.

"Now... Mina." The woman said, "Call me Eunhye first of all."

"Erm... YEs, ma-

"Eun. Hye. not Ma'am!" Eunhye stated.

"O-Oh, um, Eunhye-sshi?" I said, hesitating with my words.

"I give up. Just call me Ahjumma."

"Yes ma'- Ahjumma!"

"There we go."

After that there was a short time of silence. I'm scared for what they are about to say, but yet curious. Then this entire moment was interrupted... Great.

TZUYU POV:

I woke up with a jolt and saw that I was in my room. I'm confused. Why the heck am I here? Wasn't I at the school- The school. Chaeyoung. Mina. Frick.

I bolted out of bed, the pain in my head non-existent, guess I'm all healed. Running down the stairs, I was met with Chaeyoung, Mina and my PARENTS?!

"THE FRICKETY FRICK. EOMMA. APPA. UM. HELLO-

"Tzuyu, calm down please." my mom said.

"Oh, SORRY."

With a sigh, my mom opened her mouth to say something but then...

"EOMMA!!! APPA!!!- WHAT IS UP WITH MINA'S EYES?!" Dahyun said, suddenly standing next to me.

My parents and Chaeyoung both simply facepalmed while Mina sat there quiet. Eyes ice blue.

"Tzuyu and Dahyun, you both calm down and take a seat. Now." my dad said.

Now, I am not someone in need to hear the same thing twice so I simply sat down next to Chaeyoung and Dahyun next to me. The mood here is awfully serious...

"I-I thought that this was a privtae conversation." Mina stated.

"Tzuyu and Dahyun need to know this as well, your sisters could also do well with kowing this, Mina." Eomma said.

"O-Oh-

Shockingly, within seconds Sana and Momo came inside. Sana sat across from me, which made me flustered beywond compare by the way, and Momo across from Dahyun.

"Well. That works." Appa simply said, "Now let's begin."

"We all know about the war betwwen vampires and humans, correct?" my mother said.

"Yes." We all replied in unison, which honestly, how did we do that?

"Good, but none of you have heard of Hemaphiles, have you?" she continued.

Shaking our heads as no's, I knew there were question's popping up in all of our heads. How could they not? Everything seems out of place, and the addition of a new concpet, a new word, a new type of person even can be too much.

"Hema is the latin, well I think it's latin, it may be greek, root for Blood and phile, is the latin, I belive, again, could also be greek, for lover."

"Hemaphile is the word used to describe a blood lover, but in vampire cases, a Hemaphile is a human affected by a certain vampires venom, in our case, Mina."

"Hemaphiles, are not vampire and they aren't human either, they are what we'd call hybrids. They have a little bit of both in them."

"But, Hemaphiles, like the name, will eventually fall in love with no a person, but that person's blood."

I thought it couldn't get any quieter, but after what my mom just said, it seemed as if we were all hit with a loud wave of thoughts, yet the presssure pushed down on us kept our mouths shut.

"And that person, will usually be the vampire who created the Hemaphile, in our case, Chaeyoung."

"The Hemaphile and the controlling vampire will soon gain a relationship where they depend on each other's blood to stay alive, but neither will ever kill the other, or else they'd die themselves. It's a bond that can't be broken."

"We do not know how Hemaphiles are exactly made, as in almost all cases, vampire venom simply turns the human into a vampire, nothing more."

"But one thing I am positive of. Hemaphiles who lose their parther vampire... Are monsters."

Everything was quiet. We weren't even breathing. Just stone cold silence.

"I-I'm a mon-monster..." Mina said, breaking our silence.

"Mina, I said if you lose your parther vampire, as you can see, Chaeyoung is perfectly fine."

"Eomma, I'm not fine at all." was all Chaeyoung said before she got out of her seat at the table and stormed off, most likely to her room.

"I-I'll g-go talk to her..." Mina somewhat offered, and when she got no reply for a few seconds she left. Leaving the rest of us, dumbfounded. This is incredulous. This is just...

Hemaphiles...

-----------------------------
Okie dokes people, I am finally updating after what seems to have been a billion years. WHICH I AM SO SORRY ABOUT. School decided to hit me with a truck, then drop an elephant on me, then roll me into a rushing river. It's been a bit hard... But thankfully, I found the time to finally write! I hope you guyes enjoyed this chapter in which what Mina is was somewhat revealed, and as usual, your question is below~

Today's Question: In this fanfiction, who is your favorite character? ( Disregarding that they are your bias and things like that, unless you love your bias and you love your bias's role/character in this Fan. Fic. which it totaly cool )

My Answer: I really can't answer this myself, cuz like... It's hard to pick a favorite when you have created the personalities of the characters yourself!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.5K 2.4K 27
It's the Year 2025. A big rumor has been making its rounds on the internet. It was said that North Korea wanted to fight South Korea in order to prov...
971 173 15
-All they wanted is only one answer....... "Justice of Non-Human existence" -"Human is such a full of greedy and fool! They were so obsessed about us...
7.4K 330 28
In exactly 100 years later, a baby girl will be born, under the moonlight of the full moon. The child will be a hybrid of a witch and a werewolf, whi...
18.6K 946 21
Myōi Mina's latest book, The Girl Who Cried Wolf, has been critically panned and she is humiliated by it so she moves out to the small village of Ky...