BFB | TRONNOR

Od lvergurl

where connor falls for his best friend's brother. dom!troye Viac

intro.
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0

1.2

3K 152 393
Od lvergurl

| not edited |

scenes from movies, books, tv shows, videos, etc. used in this chapter ;
; none

nick in the media above :)

It was Monday and Connor wasn't sure about anything anymore. Ever since the Halloween party, there was tension between him and Tyler. They shared three classes together, meaning during those periods, all Connor felt were glares and stares from Tyler. His whole weekend consisted of him worrying that Tyler wasn't going to let anything go and of course, he didn't.

It wasn't fair. Connor and Troye almost kissed, they didn't. Tyler and Troye weren't dating so the blonde had absolutely no reason to be angry. For as long as he could remember, Connor knew Tyler was dramatic about the smallest things. But this was the first time he called Connor such a mean word, which wasn't true.

The word got around about their argument party and rumors are spreading like wildfire. Some say they were fighting over Nick, others say Connor kissed Tyler then wanted to pretend like it didn't happen. The people who had no clue what happened started making up more rumors. False rumors were flooding the school like water in a boat and Connor was drowning inside, there was no way out.

Whenever someone asked him about what happened, Connor would say that they had a small fight. He didn't want to put out the actual truth because it was ridiculous. People were believing they fought over Nick, they were close enough and Connor didn't want to admit that it was Troye. Fighting over a boy could ruin a friendship, it seemed like it did for Connor and Tyler's. If Troye found out that he was the reasoning behind Tyler calling the green eyed boy a whore, who knows what could happen.

Ever since the night of the party, Connor hadn't spoken a word to Troye. He was utterly embarrassed. It should've been the other way because of what happened. A face covered with embarrassment, hurt glazing ocean eyes, lips quivering from regret, Connor remembered. Troye standing alone by that car, his body slumped as Connor walked away with Nick that night.

From that night, Nick contacted Connor at every chance he had to make sure the green eyed boy was okay. They talked most of the weekend over the phone, laughing at stories Nick told and sighing at Connor's sadness. It was nice, having someone always making sure you're okay, it made Connor feel good.

It was time for lunch, everyone waiting in line outside at the small food truck. Now that the weather was cooler, the school wanted the kids to eat outside. Tables that sat, burning underneath the sun for months were now the perfect temperature. Leaves were falling from the trees that shaded some patches of grass for kids to sit and eat. The wind was blowing through all of the girl's hair, waving behind their necks and getting tangled in knots.

Connor walked out of his class, making his way outside. His eyes searched the crowd of people to find his friends. They were sitting underneath one of the biggest trees. It seemed like Zoe laid out a blanket for them all to sit on. Alfie was shoving food in his face, Caspar and Joe were pushing each other for some unknown reason, then Emma sat quietly eating a sandwich as Zoe talked to her about things she didn't care for.

He made his way over, not bothering to grab a lunch since there was a ninety nine percent chance that it was going to be disgusting. Grass mushing together because of his big steps, crushing noises of the grass and leaves filled his ears. When he was standing next to the group, Emma happily swallowed her sandwich to speak. "Connor! Come sit next to me!"

Placing himself down on the baby blue bed sheet, Connor let his backpack slip off his shoulders to sit behind him. He reached over for Emma's lunch, taking a pudding cup and the spoon sitting next to it and began eating. "What are we talking about?"

"Nothing interesting." Emma said nonchalantly , taking a sip from her water bottle before closing it tightly with the lid. She didn't know what happened at the party, she didn't know what happened with Connor, Nick, and Troye. Even if she was a great person to talk to, neither Connor or Troye wanted to tell Emma about anything that had been happening. "Hey, why did you leave the party? I wanted to dance with you and make fun of the drunk people."

Connor's body tensed, slowly licking chocolate pudding off the black plastic spoon. There was no way in hell he was going to tell her the truth because if he did then she would know that he almost kissed her brother. He sensed that Emma didn't want her brother dating or having any romantic connection with her best friend. "I...I got sick from a drink some guy gave me and my friend Nick took me home."

"Aw, I'm sorry." Emma said with a frown, her bottom lip jutting out. The wind brought goosebumps to her arms, chills running down her body. Quickly, the girl snatched her sweater from her backpack and slipped it on. Removing her hair from underneath the inside of the dark blue sweater, Emma gave a teasing smile. "Well that should teach you to not take drinks from strangers at a party."

Nodding, Connor continued to eat the pudding that sat cold between his small hands. He laughed at Joe and Caspar who were now counting how many people were wearing shorts in the cold weather. They were up to seven and the number kept growing as they continued.

As Emma and Zoe talked about how Travis the stoner made weed brownies with an Easy Bake Oven, Connor grazed over everyone in the lunch area. The first group of people he recognized were Nick and his football friends. From what it looked like, Nick was the only guy who didn't have his arm wrapped around a girl at their table. His ex girlfriend, Hannah was also sitting at the table, trying to seduce him in some way but Nick wasn't paying attention. Connor chuckled at that.

He continued to look around. Then he saw Troye on the ground, his back pressing against the grass. Kian and Jc were sitting on a concrete bench with Troye's feet sitting between them. The two best friends were laughing at something Kian said while the pale boy had his eyes closed, his headphones on his head and zoning into the music he was listening to. Connor was sitting pretty far away but he could see the silver nail polish coating Troye's nails and the blue glitter sitting on his pale cheeks. Troye was so gay.

"So, are we going to the football game tonight?" Zoe asked the group, grabbing Connor's attention. His eyes removed themselves from Troye over to Zoe who was smiling widely. Everyone in the school loved going to the football games. A lot of crazy things happened and it was just a good opportunity to be outside.

Caspar shook his head. "I can't. It's my grandma's birthday so my family and I are going over to her house to celebrate."

Everyone nodded, understanding as they began talking about the football game. Connor zoned out again, his eyes landing on Troye who was already staring at him. Immediately turning his head away, Connor could still feel a pair of eyes on him and he knew it wasn't Nick. He glanced over once again, locking eyes with the pale boy a couple of feet away from him. Butterflies flew around his stomach viciously, wanting to fly out and explore.

But that could never happen, Connor was a whore and Troye wouldn't want to be with a whore.

Troye slammed his car door shut, locking his car as Emma jumped out of the passenger seat. It was dark outside, lights shining bright on the sidewalk for people to see where they're going. The twins walked to the entrance of the small football stadium, Troye taking out his wallet to pay.

Working at the entrance booth was a boy Troye saw around school, who looked bored out of his mind. When the twins reached to the front of the line, Troye pulled out his wallet and handed a couple of bills to the boy. As Emma began talking about something that happened in Biology with Connor, all Troye was doing was thinking about Connor.

All weekend he wondered why Connor wouldn't let Troye drive him home. The pale didn't drink that night, he didn't drink in general. He was seventeen, getting caught drinking underage was something he wanted. The whole day he had heard rumors about Connor and Tyler, Connor and Nick, himself and Connor, him and Tyler. It was insane. Everything people were saying wasn't true in the slightest.

He didn't know what happened between Connor and Tyler, but he wanted to find out. Rumors were spreading like crazy and Troye wanted to know the truth. One rumor was that Tyler and Connor both had crushes on Troye. But that couldn't be true, there was no way. He believed Tyler liked him, but not Connor.

Emma rushed over to Joe who was waiting for her beside the concession stand. Her hugging him tightly brought Troye in reality. The pale boy made his way over to the two, confusion filling his face as he watched them stand closely next together. "So, what's going on here?"

"Oh, I asked Emma to be my girlfriend at the party on Saturday." Joe replied excitedly, grabbing Emma's hand and interlocking their fingers. Now Joe didn't know about how protective Troye was of Emma, which was why he wasn't terrified out of his mind when Troye saw them. Smiling, Joe brought his girlfriend's hand to his lips and left a soft kiss on the one he was holding. Emma nervously glanced over to Troye, smiling awkwardly as she waited for her brother to respond. She knew he wasn't going to be happy, which is why she didn't tell him right away. To be honest, she wasn't planning on telling him at any time unless Troye saw her and Joe together. Like he did just now.

Troye stared at the two for moments, seeing how happy Joe looked, how nervous Emma looked. The pale boy smiled softly. "Well, I'm happy for the both of you."

"Troye, please don't — wait what?" Emma stuttered, her eyes filled with shock. This was the first time she was ever given a good response from her brother about a boy. Glancing over to Joe then back to Troye, Emma held their interlocked hands in front of the pale boy. "You're not mad?"

Shrugging, Troye shoved his painted fingers into his pockets. "Nope. I think it's time for me to stop being so protective of you. Of course, I will end Joe's life if he hurts you but for now, I will leave it and let you be happy."

"Wait what?" Joe blurted out, hearing Troye say something about ending his life. Backing up slowly, Joe let go of Emma's hand and raced away from the twins as fast as he could. They chuckled at the tan boy before Emma followed him.

Troye glanced around the area, his eyes caught Kian and Jc who were throwing a football back and forth. If it wasn't obvious, they were on the football team and wanted Troye to watch them play. It was weird how much they liked Troye but the pale boy didn't mind. He liked attention.

Deciding to find the group, he made his way to the bleachers. His eyes searched for one of them, grazing over the crowd of people sitting. Suddenly, he felt a hand on his shoulder. It was Alfie with Zoe behind him. The brown haired boy had nachos in one hand while the other was holding onto a drink. "Troye! Let's find a seat before there isn't anywhere else to sit."

"Have you seen Joe?" Zoe asked as the three began walking up the bleachers to sit in the middle spots. A scarf was wrapped around her neck, her hands covered with matching red velvet gloves, and a light tan coat hugging her body. Her now short hair was waving in the wind, the blonde ends blooming in the air.

Nodding, Troye stuffed his hands in his jean jacket pockets. He watched his steps carefully, making sure he wouldn't step on the back of Alfie's foot as Zoe followed behind him. "He's with Emma somewhere. I think I accidentally scared him so he ran away from me."

Zoe chuckled, sitting down next to Alfie when they found a spot. Troye next to the brown haired boy, keeping spots open for the rest of the group who were coming. He glanced around, looking for Connor but he only saw Emma and Joe plopping next to him.

Then he saw Tyler walking up to them, sitting down next to Joe and started talking about his newly dyed hair. Troye frowned slightly, wondering where Connor was. It may have seemed weird that he only wanted to see Connor but the green eyed boy was the only person he had been thinking about.

Speaking of the devil, Troye watched as Connor searched for the group. His stomach flooded with butterflies, heat suddenly filled his cheeks. Why was he feeling like this? Before Troye could call the green eyed boy up, Alfie stumbled over the group to sit next to Tyler so Connor wouldn't have to. "Connor! Over here."

Their school football team won.

As everyone rushed down the bleachers to leave, Connor slowly followed, taking his time down the steps. His body was hugged by a light blue jean jacket with a rainbow on his shirt, the material keeping his skin warm. He didn't know why he went to the football game, all he got were glares from Tyler and weird looks he couldn't describe from Troye.

Once he made it to the ground, Connor tried to make his way through the crowd of people. Sighs leaving his lips when he knew this was going to take a while. Most of the school was there, including some of the other school they played against. There were a lot of people to say to the least.

Before he could walk once more, his arm was gripped between someone's fingers, dragging him away from the crowd of people. When he glanced up to see who grabbed him, his eyes locked with Nick's who was in his football uniform. Furrowing his eyebrows, Connor ran his fingers through his hair. "Nick? What are you doing?"

"I wanted to ask you something." Nick stated, brushing off the dust off his pants. Sweat was dripping from his forehead, his face glowing because of the lights shining on the field they were standing on. Putting his hands behind his back, Nick smiled. "I wanted to know if you wanted to go to the homecoming dance with me?"

Connor's body tensed, not sure what to say. He thought Nick was straight but then he remembered when Nick came out as bisexual during last year's last football game. The green eyed boy glanced down his feet, smiling softly. "I...Yes. I'll go with you."

"Great! I actually have to go but sit with me at lunch tomorrow? We can talk more then." Nick suggested before Connor nodded. He smiled widely, rushing away to the locker room.

Making his way to his jeep, Connor thought about what had just happened. Did the Nick Robinson just ask him to homecoming? This was something Connor dreamed of when him and Nick were close friends. Now it was happening. Did this mean they were dating? Connor barely new Nick, that couldn't happen yet. Maybe the dance will help them get to know each other again.

He walked alone in the dark, letting people pass by him with laughs and smiles. His arms crossed over his chest due to the cold. Apparently, his jacket wasn't warm enough for the weather. For some reason, he wasn't as excited as he thought he would be when Nick asked him, that was what was on his mind. He wanted to feel that feeling of butterflies, excitement, and happiness when someone talked to him. He wondered what that felt like.

Then he saw Troye coming his way and he started to feel those things without noticing. Before Connor could unlock his jeep, Troye snatched the keys from his small hand and shoved them into his jacket pocket. "Can we please talk? There's something wrong and I need to know what it is."

"He's just going to get more mad." Connor mumbled, biting his lower lip in fear as he glanced around the area.

Troye moved his head in the direction Connor's eyes were in. "He? Tyler? Connor, you have to tell me what happened between you two."

"Tyler likes you."

"I know."

"You don't care?"

"No. He did something to you and I don't care about what he thinks of me. What happened?"

"I...I"

Troye took a step closer to Connor, grabbing the boy's hand and bringing it his chest. His eyes locked with the green ones flooding with anxiety. "Hey..calm down. You're okay, see? I got you. Con, I need you to tell me what happened. You haven't been talking to me and it's killing me. Please."

Connor watched the desperate glaze in Troye's eyes, his heart speeding up but his breathing slowly going back to normal. "I'm a whore and you don't date whores like me. I was trying to get away so you wouldn't have to see my whorish ways."

"What the hell? Tyler said that? That's it." Troye snapped, turning his body around to find Tyler.

But Connor let out a faint 'no' and squeezed Troye's hand, forcefully pulling the pale boy closer, maybe too close. Their chests pressed together, the pale boy could feel Connor's hot breath on his lips. He licked them, glancing from the green eyes to the pink lips sitting right in front of him. Connor felt a hand reach up to his neck slowly, his heart racing again along with his breaths. "Please, don't go."

Troye took a deep breath before tugging Connor's neck and connecting their lips. He felt fingers trail up the back of his own neck, tugs at his brown hair. The soft pink lips pressed roughy pressed against his, feeling weak to his knees as fingers gripped tightly at his hair.

Troye pulled away due to his lack of breath and rested his forehead against Connor's. They were both panting heavily, their lips still close together. Practically they were breathing into each other's mouths, continuing to stare at each other's lips.

Connor glanced into Troye's eyes, his wide and open. "I...I have to go."

"Oh yeah, of course." Troye stuttered, taking a step away, letting his hands fall to his sides as did Connor's. He quickly dug the keys out of his jacket pocket and handed them back to Connor. The green eyed smiled at him awkwardly, slowly taking the keys and unlocking his car then getting inside. Before he closed the door, Troye held it. "Wait. I'll talk to you tomorrow...?"

Nodding, Connor smiled once again before lightly removing Troye's hand from the car door and shutting it. Troye watched as he drove away, standing alone once again. But this time, he felt okay.

I AM SO SORRY THAT I TOOK A WHILE TO WRITE THIS. I GOT INTO A REALLY REALLY BAD PLACE FOR A LITTLE AND IT WAS BECAUSE OF A RELATIONSHIP I WAS IN BUT NOW WE'RE DONE AND I AM SO SO HAPPY!!!

I WASN'T GOING TO HAVE THE GAYS KISS YET IN THIS CHAPTER BUT I THOUGHT FUCK IT LETS GET GAY AS HELL

SHIT WILL BE STIRRING SOON LADIES AND GENTS, BUCKLE UP AND LET'S EAT PASTA THANK YOU

VOTE | COMMENT | SHARE

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

786K 48.1K 113
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
1M 38.1K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1.2M 49.1K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...