0.5

Troye kissed his mother's cheek as he slipped on his left shoe by the front door, an annoyed Emma yelling for him to hurry up. He threw a piece of gum into his mouth as he ran after his sister and into the car. Sadly, Emma was in the passenger seat so he had to drive.

As they began driving away to the school, Emma tapped her fingers on her knee. She glanced around the area because she wanted to ask her brother something but she wasn't sure how or when to ask. "Um, Troye? Can I ask you something?"

"Sure. What is it?" Troye replied, keeping his eyes on the road, turning on the windshields wipers since it was beginning to rain. He glanced at his sister for a moment as he waited for her to ask what she wanted.

Emma clasped her hands together. "What do you think of Connor? I want your honest opinion because we're beginning to get really close so that means he'll be around a lot. You're both gay and I kind of don't want anything to happen between you two because he's a cool guy and I don't want to loose that."

"I think Connor is a chill guy, I don't like him in that way. Even if I did, I would ask you for permission if I wanted something to happen. And I get why you're asking, don't worry. Nothing is going to happen." Troye said softly, leaning back in his seat.

The short haired girl rested her seat on the glove box with a small sigh. "It's not like I'm trying to say, 'Hey, don't catch feelings for this guy because he's my friend because I don't want to loose the friendship' because you can't control your feelings, but do you know what I'm saying?"

"I get it, Emma. There is nothing to worry about." Troye smiled which ended the conversation. A couple of minutes later, they arrived at the school. Emma immediately rushed out of the car so she wouldn't get wet which made Troye roll his eyes. He looked down and saw that his headphones were wrapped around his neck. Taking them off so they wouldn't get wet, Troye shoved them into his jacket before running out of the car and into the school.

When he was inside, he automatically noticed Emma talking to another girl at her locker which made him smile because Emma was never the best with people. Seeing her trying to make friends always made him feel happy.

Troye took his headphones out of his coat and placed them on his head, turning on music as he made his way to his locker. As he looked for his history book, the locker was shut quickly. Luckily, he brought his hand to his chest before they got cut off. His eyes looked to the side and saw two guys he had seen around school standing there. One of them hand his hand on the locker next to his which showed he was the one who almost cut off his finger.

"Wassup, dude!" One of them said loudly with a wide smile. He had tattoos down his arms with a nose ring and he had a goofy smile. "I'm Kian and this is Jc. We heard about your fight with Harrison a couple weeks ago and we wanted to know what happened."

The other boy, who's name was apparently Jc nodded his head. He was a huge amount of curls on his head sort of like Troye's but Jc's looked more gross in his opinion. "Yeah. We've heard a lot of different stories from people so we decided to just find you and hear what actually happened."

"He was sexually harassing my sister during health class and the teacher clearly wasn't doing anything about it so I had to. I tackled him out of his chair and onto the floor." Troye explained with a shrug, reopening his locker and taking out his history book.

Kian smirked. "That is honestly so cool. No one has ever even tried to fight him. You are a legend, my friend. The whole school keeps talking about it."

"So I've heard." Troye said quietly, deciding the slide his headphones back around his neck since clearly these two boys wanted to have a conversation. "It's not that big of a deal. I fought someone who was making my sister uncomfortable, that's all."