1.0

| not edited |

scenes from movies, books, tv shows, videos, etc. used in this chapter :
; none

When something happened to Connor, it was the only thing that he could think about. It didn't matter whether it was big or small, it would be on his mind every moment of the day. Sometimes he would hate being able to not get his mind, but right now he didn't mind.

Because Troye was on his mind.

He didn't understand why he didn't mind having Troye on his mind all the time but he wasn't going to stress over it. He was still trying to figure out what he was feeling and what he wanted. But, in the mean time, Connor would live in the moment and only worry about school and his friends.

What happened at the arcade was something that Connor was somewhat craving more of. Him and Troye leaning against the wall, staring at each other as if they were the only people on Earth. Light touches, lips so close that Troye could probably feel how nervous Connor was. The pink lights that shined down on Troye's pale skin and made his eyes seem more dark and mysterious. For some reason, Connor wanted more, he craved it.

It was Monday, the start of a new week. Connor was hoping the almost kiss him and Troye shared wouldn't make things awkward. He liked being with Troye, as friends of course. The pale boy was down to Earth about everything so something like a silly almost kiss wouldn't make him uncomfortable.

Connor shut his car door shut behind him, leaning against it since he was early and others were doing the same. No one wanted to go inside until the bell rung. Usually, Connor wouldn't feel the multiple butterflies in his stomach while waiting for his friends. He flipped his phone in his hand carefully, not sure what to do.

"Hey!" A voice yelled from ahead and Connor immediately knew it was Tyler but he looked up anyway. The blonde rushed over to Connor, happy as usual. It seemed like nothing could ruin his mood ever which was why Connor admired him. Tyler never let things bring him down. "What did you do this weekend?"

The green eyed boy wasn't sure if he should tell Tyler about him and Troye at the arcade, he didn't want anyone thinking that he liked anyone because he didn't. He shoved his phone in his pocket, crossing his arms over his chest. "Nothing exciting. What about you?"

"Wait." Tyler spoke, holding his stubby finger in the air. Tilting his head to the side, Tyler stared at his friend for a moment. "Something did happen this weekend! You have that gossip look on your face. You are dying to tell. What is it?"

Connor furrowed his eyebrows, not sure what Tyler was talking about. "Gossip look? I do not have a gossip look."

"You do too. Con, remember when Zoe told us that she had a huge crush on Alfie and you had that exact look on your face as you do now? Alfie knew something was up and practically made you spit it out?" Tyler asked, crossing his arms over his chest when finishing up to prove his point. "You have a gossip face."

Sighing, Connor leaned his head against the window of his car and Tyler copied his actions. Immediately this made the memory of him and Troye come to mind. It felt as if everything went pink and Tyler transformed into Troye. He was definitely going crazy. "Okay so I do. That doesn't mean I have gossip over someone else."

"Something happened to you?" Tyler gasped, a wide smile appearing on his face as he nudged Connor's arm. He pushed himself off the car so he could have a better look of the green eyed boy with a smirk. "Spill."