The Baby Project. | | Jian. (...

By -tythegreat

"nothing is ever just a project anymore." More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
hm.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
ty , ur talented bro.
14.
Sequel? Series? What?
15.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
oh shit.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
heads up.
41.
42.
43.
last book.
LAST SEQUEL.
NO ONE NOTICED THIS?

16.

454 29 12
By -tythegreat

kian.

----

''I'm Pregnant.''  Jenna came running up the street. Everyone came to my house and they hung out with me since I was sick and didn't feel good enough to go to school. We were all outside talking about random things and well , Jenna being pregnant was just a shock.

''you're pregnant?'' I asked.

Jenna and Jc are partners so what does that tell me? I looked over at Jc who was just as shocked as everyone else.

''Jenna , aren't you dating Jenn?'' Sam asked.

''well yeah , see that's the thing.'' she was about to explain until I got up.

''So you cheated on me with her?''  I pushed him causing him to fall .

''WHAT? WHAT MAKES YOU THINK..''

''Jenna , can you please tell him that we didn't sleep together?''

''Kian , we didn't sleep together , I always wanted to have a baby and I went through with it ..''

''whatever.'' I went inside of my garage.

''KIAN.'' Jc ran after me.

''LEAVE ME ALONE OKAY? I WANNA BE ALONE.''

''Why Are You Acting Like This?''

all of a sudden I started to get dizzy. The room felt like it was spinning and everything including Jc was turning into blur. 

''Kian , what's wrong?''

I started feeling around for something that I could sit on but It was hopeless..

I fainted.

_______________________________

''WHAT HAPPENED?''

''I DON'T KNOW.''

''JUST HELP ME GET HIM UP.''

''IS HE DEAD?''

''WIPE OFF MY FINGER PRINTS.''

''SAM , STFU AND HELP US.''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 68 18
| Connor Franta Fan Fiction |
7.9K 209 58
I know everyone is writing one of these but I wanted to give it a try
17.9K 249 46
o2l imagines completed November 7th 2016 10:18PM. all good things come to end but they live forever in our hearts. I wrote this when I was much youn...
9.2K 157 44
A girl is saved by the one and only Connor Franta from her horrendous boyfriend. THey become bestfriends, but will they become more?