Hold Me (Sam and Cat Fanficti...

By urbbycharlie

Cat is a shy little bundle of sunshine who has always had a love for Sam Pucket. Sam is straight (On Cat's Gu... More

School, Sam, School, Sam
Jade.. Sam.... Jade... Sam!!
Everything Is About To Change
She's gone..
The Journey Begins.
Seattle Mess
Seattle Mess Part 2
Trouble, Trouble, and More Trouble
Confessing Coldy
If You Loved Me, Why'd Your Leave Me?
i didn't think i need you
begin again.
happening
I'm Not Saying Goodbye

And I Thought You Could Save Me (Sam and Cat Fanfiction)

11.5K 135 13
By urbbycharlie

I rode on my bike on my way back home from school squeeling on the news I had to tell Sam. I get to tell her I got lead role in our school play! I jumped off my bike and ran into the building. "SAM SAM SAM!" I yelled running in jumping on the couch hugging her. "What?" she said with a little smile on her face. I had a little squeel. "Are you gonna tell me or just squeel until I just walk away?" she smirked. I smiled brightly and responded "I know you wouldn't leave me!" I said giving her the innocent eyes. "Okay fine" she said and laughed adding "So whats this 'news'?". "I GOT THE ROLE!!" I yelled hugging her tighly. "Role..?" she said. I quickly dropped my arms. " Yeah for that play I was telling you about!" I said trying not to think she forgot. "Um.. Oh?" she said standing up. I wanted to cry. I loved Sam and wanted her to love me. I know everything about her and she doesn't know this?! I slowly stood up and said "Um. I need to go stuff my teddybear!" I said with a big fake smile.

I walked to my bedroom crying into my pillow. I didn't know why I was crying. Sam was straight and I had all these mooshy feelings. I hated mooshy feelings. They confused me. What am I going to do though? Should I just ignore her and move on? Maybe.. I just want her to notice me for once when I always notice her. I got off my pink bed and looked into the mirror. I had my pink tank top, black jeans, and baby heals. "Serious face Cat.. I will leave the apartment and NOT invite Sa-" I got stopped as Sam walked in. 'Hey..." Sam said looking at me raising one eyebrow. She knew when something was up. Act  normal act normal. "Hi I'm leaving." I said with a giggle breaking out of my seriousness but quickly coming back with "Bye!" and then giggling my way out. "Wait" she said grabbing arm. I quickly blushed turning around thinking she'd say sorry. "I was looking at these two shirts and I was wondering which one I should wear to your play Annie" she said with a smile. MY face quickly brighten up and hugged her "I knew you didn't forget and yes yes yes!" I squeeled jumping on my pink bed watching her. She took her shirt off revealing her bra. Sam didn't have a tiny girl body. She showed curve was beauty and a little stomach which was adorable and warm. "Don't look!" she laughed so I covered my eyes with my hands over my eyes creeping threw between my fingers. "Okay look" she said releaving a Marvel graphic tee with all the superheros in little boxes. "Its powerful" I joked smiling. She took off her shirt and tried the others. I peeked threw my fingers again. "Look now you little perv I know your looking!" she laughed as I uncovered my eyes seeing a crop top that made my cheeks blush firmly. Sam was so beautiful with her blonde hair. She was perfect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 328 24
Bobby is straight. I'm gay. This should be simple. Why, then, is it so complicated? ***** Caleb hated the fact that he was falling for his best frien...
16.1K 415 33
Puckentine fanfic. Rated M! Sam and cat are in a relationship. But sams past and new obstacles get thrown into the mix! How will they handle it? Will...
Hold Me Closer By Cass

General Fiction

78 0 23
Alex is just like any other college boy. He loves sweaters, hot tea, books, and cute guys. Sam is also just like any other boy and the exact opposit...
24.5K 567 25
*BEFORE YOU READ, KNOW THIS IS A STRUGGLE BETWEEN 1RST AND 3RD PERSON. THIS IS OFFICIALLY 1RST PERSON. THIS WAS ONE OF THE FIRST STORIES I MADE ON WA...