If You Loved Me, Why'd Your Leave Me?

Hi guys I am so happy and excited to present this epic chapter that all these run-up chapters that just haven't been my best been waiting for.  If your feels don't explode I haven't done my job.  Enjoy. <3

                                                                *Cats P.O.V*

        We got in the prison and had Carly check us in, I was nervous.  I mean I had the full right to, I wasn't nervous she would be mad at me, I was nervous she wouldn't love me.  We went in and sat in this room waiting when I finally saw her, but it was such a different looking Sam.  Still her normal size, normal hair, normal face but a different vibe when she walked into the room, like they torn her apart.

"One hug when seeing the inmate and one hug before leaving the inmate." an officer said over the speaker.  I quickly got up to go hug her but of course she wanted to hug Carly first.  I bit my lip waiting for my hug.  "Sam." I frowned when she sat down right after Carly's hug.  She was furious, I was even more nervous for coming.

"How long are you stuck here?" Carly said holding Sam's hand.  I was jealous, I didn't know what to say or do, they were just talking and Sam was ignoring me.  She could feel I was jealous she just made it worse by laughing with her and smiling. 

"Sam." I said trying to be cheerful as they just talked over me.

"Sam.. please." I whispered as a tear went down my cheek.  My biggest fear happened, she wouldn't love me.  I didn't know what to do, these situations didn't come to me I never loved people easy I just liked them a lot.  I waited for a minute, just a minute to talk to her the whole time.

It became like this everyday, it was the 2nd to last day of Cat's time in the prison.  Still not a word, not a hug, not even a glance to me.  I couldn't take it anymore. Everyday I would just wake up to see her I wouldn't eat, wouldn't sleep but still I'd leave the place with tears rushing down my cheeks. "I thought you loved me." I whispered with a tear rushing down my cheek. "I waited for you all this time and done everything for you Sam." I said with now many tears rushing down my face.

"And yet.. I still love you." I said now running out with my tears chasing me.

I ran to no where, because there was no where to go, I had enough money to leave and just go back home, I wish I did that a while ago.  I went to the bus stop and got finally something to eat.  I didn't care if Carly had my clothe in her house, I wasn't going to go there ever again.  I got in the bus with tears rushing down my face, I curled up into a ball and cried the whole way back to Hollywood.

                                                        *Sam's P.O.V*

 I was getting out at noon, and all I could think about was Cat and what I did, it was what was best for her I think.  She is just confused on what she likes anyway.  My experiance wasn't that bad, I decided to not talk to anyone just so I didn't get in anymore trouble even though I could knock out all the people in here.

"Just 3 more hours." I sighed looking at the clock as I sat down in my cell.  I love Carly but I love Cat.  I don't even know what I'm gonna do, I can't let Cat have a bad life because of me.  I need to leave her, I have to its the only thing an honorable person can do.  

I fell asleep and woke up 2 hours later with a black eye, I didn't even know that was possible.  My eye was throbbing.  This could get me in serious trouble and I began to freak out and look everywhere for something. "Your some dumb." Madison laughed as she had bandaiges on her wrist.

"Madison this isn't the time for your jealous bull." I said getting up as she was about to go to an officer as Madison stopped her with her was stronger then looking arms. "What ya gonna do?" she smirked. "Tell on me?"

I didn't say anything and just kept walking. "You too scared to stay Puckett?" Madison said laughing as she pushed me down from behind, I coul feel bruises forming as she stomped on me. She wanted me to crack, blow up, beat her up then be locked down here more.  Quickly officers came and took her away.  It was what needed to be done, of course I was scared.  I always tell people I'm not scared but I'm scared of everything I just do it so people dont suspect I'm soft.

I got sent to the doctors, then my concoulers room and told him everything.  

"Luckily you will be leaving at your same departure time." he smiled as I was taken away to change and get ready to leave.

                                                        *Cats P.O.V*

I sat in my room upset looking over to her side. I turned on the radio on her side of the room to of course here "All I Want" By Kodaline.  I quietly sat there crying singing along.

"All I want is nothing more." I whispered along.  "Then to hear you knocking at my door.."

"Cause when you said your last goodbye." I said with tears rushing into tears and I layed on the floor looking at the cieling "I died a little bit inside.."

"I lay in tears in bed all night." she cried a little louder. "Alone without you by my side." she cried looking at Sam's side of the room without her.  Tears rushed like a river when the chorus came, to the point where singing a long was just her crying "If you loved me, why'd you leave me? Take my body... Take my body.... All I want is... and all I need is.. to find somebody, I'll find somebody."

"Like you." she cried as she fell asleep in a blanket of tears. 

And thats this Chapter!! I decided that if i could reach 10 votes I'd update right away because I really don't know when to update so if we can reach that point I'd update asap (I love updating and I thought this way of ending this chapter would be a good one for the next) if you want to share if you got the feels please leave a comment below I'd love to hear and respond <3 thank you agains so so much for always supporting this story and I hope you enjoyed       .