The One That Got Away

Από mercedes04h

My heart was broken when he pursued his dream. I was left behind like a child does when the new toy is no lon... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 8

113 1 0
Από mercedes04h

Hey guys! Here's the next chapter. I hope you like it. I'm warning you now that it has certain adult content. Gosh,I sound like those television shows. Well, I think it's appropriate I just hope you guys have been briefed about the birds and bees. If not maybe you should stop reading this story because it will get more detailed. I don't want to get messages from readers about how detailed the story gets. Well anyways, likeI saidI hope you like it. Please comment! That is all I'm asking. I don't care whether you vote for my story. I'm only interested in your comments. Happy reading :)

I had to tell Taylor. I couldn’t keep the truth from him. He would figure it out once we decided to get intimate. So just tell him already!

“Gio and I had sex.” I said and felt Taylor tense.

“I’m sorry, can you repeat that again? I couldn’t quite catch that since you have a tight grip on my neck.” He said and tried to pull me back to look at him.

I couldn’t do this while looking at him. I pulled a pillow in between us and began to fidget with it.

“M…” he warned.

“I had sex with Gio. I’m not a virgin anymore. There I said it.” I said and covered my face with the pillow.

Taylor stayed quiet and reached out to play with my hair. I wanted to see what Taylor was thinking but I was afraid to look at his face and see something I wouldn’t like.

“I’m not mad, if that’s what you’re worried about.” He said calmly. He kept playing with my hair.

I looked up at him in puzzlement. “Why?”

“Well, now that I have your undivided attention I can talk… M, I would never reproach you for something that you decided to do. I’m still a virgin, I know it’s hard to believe since I’m an actor but I am. You also ruined other girls for me. I’m not trying to make you feel bad, honey. I can see what you’re thinking but it’s not true. I wanted to stay celibate just for you because I knew one day we were going to pick up where we left off.” He said and kissed my lips.

“Taylor, it didn’t mean anything. It–” he placed a finger over my lips.

“Shh…it’s okay. You don’t have to explain yourself to me.”

“Yes I do. I want you to know that it didn’t mean anything. I don’t want you to think that I’m a slut or anything. Please, let me explain. It wasn’t that long ago either. It was Prom and you know how everyone gets it on. The night was going fantastic and I felt I was ready. –I left out my singing ability– I was blindsided by the outcome of the night that I let my feelings rule my body… Gio and I did it in one of Naomi’s spare bedrooms. Don’t get me wrong, the sex was great but afterwards I felt empty. If I’d known you were going to come back, I would have waited for you. And for that I apologize with all my heart.”

“You don’t have to be sorry for anything. I left you and anything you regret is my fault.” He said.

I sighed and decided to let it go. I looked into Taylor’s eyes. He was right about one thing though, if we were to go out in public all the girls at school would stop flirting with him. But Sully would try to get him in return. I still couldn’t believe that Gio was going out with her.

“Hey, I think I’ll go now. I have to tell my manager that I will be staying in school after all.” He said.

“Were you planning on staying one day?” I asked.

“It all depended on your answer. If you said no I would have left you in peace. Since you said yes I’m staying. I made a deal with my manager.” He explained.

“Oh…” I said.

“Don’t think about it, I’m not leaving you.” He said and kissed my cheek.

Before he pulled away I caught his head and smashed my lips to his. I kissed him with all the passion I had. I pulled him on top of me and ravished his body with mine. I pulled his shirt off and tried to take mine off but he caught on before I had the chance.

“What…are…you…doing?” he asked breathlessly.

“I want…you…inside…of me.” I replied back.

He chuckled and slowly placed butterfly kisses on my neck. I tried to wiggle my hands free from his grasp but he wouldn’t release me.

“Come on Taylor, you’re turning me on even more.” I said frustrated.

He sighed and pulled away. “I’m sorry M but I’m going to do the best I can to protect you even from your horny self.”

“You have to be kidding me. Didn’t you hear me like 20 minutes ago? I’m no longer a virgin and I have needs.” I said.

“Trust me honey, I want to give it to you but I want to prove to you that I’m not going to leave you.” He said. It was getting really difficult to focus my attention on Taylor’s words when he was sitting on my couch, shirtless.

“Okay, I believe you won’t leave now we can continue.” I said and straddled his legs. I kissed him hard and he moaned. He opened his mouth for entrance and his tongue battled mine. My hands had a mind of their own. I pulled off my shirt and pressed my body closer to his. In that instant I could feel his little friend poking me. I got up a little from my position on and rubbed it when I sat again.

I felt Taylor gulped and hiss. “Don’t do that.”

“Why? Did you like it?” I asked.

“A little too much…”

I did it again and threw his head back and groaned.

I began to unbutton his jeans but he stopped me.

“Don’t…I’m keeping the pants on.”

“Babe…” I moaned.

“Sorry, not tonight.” He said sternly. “It’s getting really late. I’ll see you tomorrow morning.” He pulled me off his lap and buttoned his jeans. He grabbed the shirt I threw when I took it off and put it on again.

I was pouting the whole time. “I’ll see tomorrow okay?” he asked.

“Because of you, I’m going to have to give myself some release later, all because my boyfriend refused to do it.” I jabbed.

Taylor looked like he was in pain and muttered “Oh man, your protecting her. Don’t do it. She’s trying to play you.”

“No, you’re not protecting me. You are making me frustrated. I’ll have to use a fake one instead of using a real one. I’ll have to lock myself in my bedroom, light up some candles and get naked. I’ll have to touch myself just to get excited.” I was trying to make him loose control. I think it was working because his eyes were full of hunger and it looked like his jeans were too tight on him.

“M…I’ll see you tomorrow.” He said and tried to walk away but he looked very uncomfortable about it.

When he opened the door, I said, “I can take care of that you know. You don’t have to be so uncomfortable. We can have a quickie. You get release and I get a release. It’s a win, win situation.”

He groaned and looked back. “I’m beginning to think whether I was ready for this.”

I knew I looked so tempting to him because I still had my shirt off. “And I’m beginning to think naughty thoughts about you. I’ve been a bad girl you know. I purposely made you wait outside the parking lot and hoped you left. You should spank me for that.” I leaned over the couch so he can see my rear.

“Why are you doing this to me? I’m going to be hospitalized for getting blue balls.” He said and closed the door.

“Because I have needs.” I said and Taylor was behind me.

I could hear his hitched breathing. I was filled with anticipation and excitement. My body was tingling and was craving his touch.

“No, I can’t do this. I’m sorry but it’s for your own good.” Taylor said and turned to leave.

“I thought you just promised you weren’t going to leave me?” I tried to hide the panic from my voice.

“I’m not. I’m going home to stop us from doing something we both would like very much but our relationship can’t take it.” He looked undecided.

“I’d rather you slept here than at home. This may sound weird but I need some kind of reassurance that you will be here. I know that you’ve told me countless times that you won’t leave me but…” I stopped and took a deep breath.

Taylor pulled my face up to meet his gaze. “If you don’t mind, I’d like to stay with you. I understand what you mean. It’s okay to feel this way but I do have some conditions.”

I felt myself relax but tensed up when he said the last part. I knew he was going to say no sex. “What are they?”

“If we sleep together that is all we’ll do. Sleep.” He said sternly.

I rolled my eyes and said, “You make me sound like I’m the bad guy who’s trying to take advantage of the innocent girl. But if it makes you feel better, then yes. That’s all we’ll do. What’s the other condition?”

“You have to cover up. I can’t have you tempt me with those.” He said and stared at my boobs.

I laughed and grabbed my shirt. I put it on and said, “There are you happy now?”

“Hardly, now I’m like the kids that have seen the candy but are told not to eat it because you have a dentist appointment the next day. It is torture. I have to resist the candy.” He said.

I laughed again. I hadn’t laughed like this in years. It felt good. “All right, let’s go to bed. I’m tired.”

I intertwined my hand with his and pulled him upstairs to my room. I stopped at the entrance of my room and turned around to face him. “I guess I didn’t think this through,” I said.

“Why?” He asked confused.

“You can’t go to school with the same clothes. Well, you didn’t wear these to school but you still wore them today.” I explained.

“I always carry extra clothes in my car. I can just get them from there.” He said and touched my cheek gently with the back of his index finger.

I opened my door and walked in. “Should I ask why you have extra clothes in your car?”

He walked in to my room and took it in. My room was organized and cool. It wasn’t the “little girl” kind of room. I had personally decorated and furnished my room. The bed was comfortable. There was a guitar case on the corner of my room. There was a chandelier hanging above my bed. There was an armoire next to the window and my closet took the whole opposite wall where my bed was.

“Umm…wow nice room.” He said and covered up a laugh with a cough.

“My room is not that bad. I like it although, I have the tendency to change it up every once in a while.”

“No, it’s nice. Look I’m a guy and guys don’t compliment on bedrooms.” He explained and went to sit on my bed.

I rolled my eyes and went to brush my teeth. I had my own bathroom in my room so I didn’t have to share with my pig of a brother. My bathroom had double vanity sinks. It was cleaned and smelled like vanilla. I was brushing my teeth when Taylor walked in without a shirt. I stopped myself from swallowing the toothpaste.

“Do you mind?” He pointed to my toothpaste. I shrugged and continued brushing my teeth. He had his own toothbrush and put some toothpaste on it. He started to brush his teeth and I couldn’t help and look at his muscles. He was ripped and hot. I looked at the mirror and saw his abs. The guy was totally ripped with his six-pack and sun tan.

“What’s wrong? Do I have something?” Taylor asked.

He had finished brushing his teeth and was now staring at me. I shook my head as a no and finished brushing my teeth. When I was done, I went back to my room and went to sit on the right side of the bed. Taylor took the left side and began to strip his jeans off. I felt like I was on fire. I took deep breathes quietly. I didn’t want him to be aware of my predicament. I got under the covers and used the remote control to close my bedroom. Taylor got under the covers with only his boxers. I clicked a button and the lights went off.

My room was dark and without the moonlight coming from the windows it would have been hard to see Taylor’s face. I turned on my side to see him better. He did the same thing and was just staring at me. He was softly tracing my features.

“I missed you so much.” He whispered.

I got closer to him until we were only a breath away from each other. He kissed my forehead and hugged me to him.

“Goodnight,” I said and kissed his chest.

“Sweet dreams,” he said and I felt him give in to sleep. I was so selfish. Of course he was tired. He had moved to a new house. He probably had a million of things to settle and here I was burdening him with my problems. I had to learn to deal with this panic. Taylor was not going to leave me. He loves me. That’s enough to tie him down, right? I had to stop doubting him. He deserved better than this. I trust and believe in him.

Taylor rubbed my back in circles as if he knew what I was thinking. He was comforting me in his sleep. In that instant I knew that if he decided to walk away from me, I wouldn’t let him. I made the mistake to let him leave because I was too hurt to listen to him but not anymore. I know we were meant to pick up where we left off. We were probably too young for our fast developing relationship.

Before I knew it I had fallen asleep and didn’t wake up until my alarm went off the next morning.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

37.9K 3.3K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
43.4K 954 16
After being hurt your whole entire life, how could you even risk opening your heart to someone who is just as broken as you are? Could you ever lear...
371K 4.7K 50
Rachel Brian has never been in a serious relationship before. Well, until she meets the amazing Taylor Lautner. The two hit it off immediately and Ra...