Stranded (Ruby X Sapphire) [D...

By cybernet_baguette

A fanfic that I wrote because a friend asked me too. This is my first fanfic btw. Here's a little love betwee... More

Chapter 1: The Meeting
Chapter 2: The Escape
Chapter 4: Sad Memories
Chapter 5: A Kiss
Author's Note
Chapter 6: Captured
Chapter 7: Trial Preparations
Chapter 8: The Trial
Chapter 8: The Savior, our freer
Chapter 9: Christmas
Chapter 10:Together and Apart
Chapter 11:Broken

Chapter 3: Continued Adventure

471 8 0
By cybernet_baguette

And there they were, separated for the first time since thousands of years ago, sitting in different cells, but yet upon the same ship. Ruby sees Steven come into sight and he frees her. She searches the ship and finds Sapphire. They fuse again. Garnet fights and defeats Jasper and the ship crashes.

                       ~Time Skip~

Garnet joins Steven and Greg on a trip to a motel. Ruby is angry and unfuses. Ruby rages while Sapphire sits on her bed. In the end, Steven helps figure things out.

There have been many appearances of Ruby and Sapphire, as well as Garnet, but here's a story that you have never heard about them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

678K 15.3K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
293K 9.5K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
154K 5.5K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
345K 20.3K 74
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...