Written in Anger

De phruitypebbles

Kyela Pullman, 23, dancer. She had endured plenty of trials and tribulations in life and thought she would ne... Mais

~ 1
~ 2
~ 3
~ 4
~ 5
~ 7
~ 8
~ 9
~ 10
~ 11
~ 12
~ 13
~ 14
~ 15
~ 16
~ 17
~ 18
~ 19
~ 20
~ 21
~ 22
~ 23
~ 24
~ 25
~ 26
~ 27
~ 28
~ 29
~ 30
~ 31
~ 32
~ 33
~ 34
~ 35
~ 36
~ 37
~ 38
~ 39
~ 40
~ 41
~ 42
~ 43
~ 44
~ 45
~ 46
~ 47
~ 48
~ 49
~ 50
~ 51
~ 52
~ 53
~ 54
~ 55
Written In Love

~ 6

9.5K 367 331
De phruitypebbles

Chapter 6 |

Today would be the day that was my two month mark of being here, and I really hate it. I've literally argued with Michael every other day, Janet's been avoiding me (which wouldn't be surprising), and I've been learning how to kill people. I'm not a really big fan of fighting, so I was seriously refusing to hold a gun when Michael first gave it to me. He eventually scared me into learning when he threatened my life again.

Since then, it's been really easy, and I have great aim.

This morning, Rebbie woke me up while she was perfectly dressed with makeup and everything. I was really confused when she started doing my makeup almost exactly like hers, and she gave me a crisp, white pant suit along with a bright red shirt.

After I finished getting dressed, she lead me downstairs into the basement, which I had never in, where everybody seemed to be at the time. We were all dressed alike; in suits looking spiffy, and I was terrified.

Michael sat behind a large desk in a black office chair with the same outfit that I remember he'd been wearing a year ago with the fedora and all. He hadn't dressed like this in the past two weeks, and I had wondered why.

Marlon, Tito, Randy, La Toya, Janet, Rebbie, and I lined the cold walls of the rooms with guns placed neatly in the front of our pants. I didn't know what this was, but I knew it want gonna be good.

Michael's Pov

Why would Rebbie do this to me? I bet she purposefully dressed Kyela in that outfit just to irritate me. Nothing is wrong with it, but the way she's wearing it is giving me a serious problem. I don't need to be distracted by her in the middle of this meeting.

I know that my sisters are wearing the same exact outfit, just in different colors, but I don't look at them like that. That's fucking sick. I couldn't say that I liked the way some girl's ass was perfectly set in those pants except for hers. She just had something about her that could outshine every other woman in the world, and I had no idea why.

When she caught me staring at her, I looked away slightly embarrassed that she saw me. Normally, I would make it really obvious that I was staring at a girl, but I didn't want her to get the wrong impression from me. Since I said I didn't like her, which I still don't, I don't want her to think any different of me.

It's 6:38, so Jermaine and Jackie are eight fucking minutes late. I know that seems petty, but I'm on a damn schedule, so I can't have things happening later than they should be.

Just as I'm about to take out my phone to call them, they burst through the doors from the outside. With them, they have my newest victim that I'm eager to get through with.

They bring him into the middle of the floor and drop him there like normal. He looks around the room curiously, searching for a way out I suppose. When his eyes land on Kyela, I nearly kill him right there. He stares at her slyly with a disgusting look on his face in an attempt to flirt using only eye contact. I start to chuckle to myself when she raises an eyebrow at him before folding her arms across her chest.

"So, Terrence, I'm sure you know what you're here for, right?" I say.

He looks at me with an attitude, and I lean forward on my desk.

"Yea, why?"

"Do you have my money," I ask him.

"Does it look like I have your money? Look, I said I would give it to you as soon as I had it," he defends himself.

"That was two months ago Terrence. I know you got some fucking money after two weeks. You don't have any kids or a wife, so where the hell is my money Terrence," I shout.

"I ain't got it, okay!" he yells back at me.

Janet steps in front of my desk, which she's done plenty of times before, acknowledging Terrence.

"Are you sure you don't have my brother's money," Janet says in her sweetest voice.

"I don't have twenty grand on me right now." He seems nervous now.

Janet turns to me with a smirk playing on her lips. I nod, giving her permission to do whatever she's about to do.

She punches him in the nose, and I watch while he falls to the ground. She grabs him my the collar of his shirt and hits him two more times in his face. I just watch in pleasure while my little sister hurts him with no regrets at all.

Once she stops, I look over to Kyela who looks incredibly terrified. I know exactly what I want to do next.

"I'm going to do something new today," I say while rubbing my chin, "Everybody out, except for Kyela," I tell them.

"Michael, are you serious?" Jackie asks me.

"I'm dead serious," I say.

"But Michael.." Janet starts.

"Out!"

They file out of the room, and up the stairs one by one. The room holds only me, Kyela, and Terrence who happens to be rolling on the floor in pain.

"Come here," I tell her.

She reluctantly walks over to my desk with a blank expression on her face. I can tell she's scared though. I reach into the drawer of my desk and take my revolver, that's fully loaded, and place it in her hands.

She looks up at me with her big green eyes like she's scared.

"Shoot him."

She sighs before turning around with the gun pointing directly at Terrence's head. She places her finger on the trigger, and I feel the excitement in my chest from her about to really kill him.

"I can't do this," she finally says.

"Yes you can," I whisper.

She shakes her head, and I roll my eyes. I take my jacket off, throwing it onto my chair. She looks away from me and back to Terrence.

"Here," I say while engulfing her hands in mine around the gun.

She's much taller now that she's wearing heels that Rebbie gave to her. Oh my goodness, I cannot resist a woman in heels. I can even smell her hair too: oranges.

"You're not really going to do this," she says.

"Yes I am," I reply.

This reminded of earlier this week when I was first teaching her how to use the gun. She really didn't want to, but I had to force her.

"If you don't do it, I'll use this gun to blow your brains out," I threatened.

Her eyes widened at my threat, like they always do, and she sighed,

"I don't even know how to do this," she says.

I roll my eyes at her lack of knowledge on guns, like seriously.

"Wasn't your dad a police officer?"

"How did you know that," her voice was small, scared almost.

"Don't worry about it," I snapped, "I'll show you how to use it."

I put the small pistol in her hand as her fingers trembled with fear. I don't understand why she was so scared. It's not like she was shooting a real person. Yet. She put her and straight out in front of her, aiming towards the old car that I used for a target.

"Now do this," I said when I positioned her fingers on the trigger correctly.

She looked to at me innocently, and I shook my head to make her look away, which she did. I pulled the trigger for her with her small finger underneath mine, and she smiled. I smirked at her reaction, and she looked up at me again.

I looked down at my hand that I had accidentally laid on her hip. I mentally slapped myself after removing my hand and stepped to the side. She smiled nervously before looking away into the distance at the dusty, busted car.

"Now do it yourself," I said.

My thoughts were interrupted by a gunshot. It suddenly felt really hot in the room, and I removed my arms from around Kyela immediately. Honestly, I don't even know what's going on anymore.

Kyela looked at the floor as if she had just been shot herself. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her up the stairs with me.

Kyela had just fallen asleep, I think, and somebody was knocking on my door. I groaned and walked over to it before opening it to see Jermaine. I rolled my eyes.

"What?"

"Can we talk?"

I shrug, "Okay?"

"Wow."

"Wow what?"

"I expected you to yell at me," he says.

"I can if you want me to," I tell him.

"No thank you."

I walk out of the bedroom and follow him downstairs. Why do we have to go downstairs? It's so much work because I'm going to have to go back upstairs later.

When he leads me into the kitchen I'm instantly in a bad mood. He set me up. Everybody is in the kitchen when I thought it was just going to be me and him.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I groan.

"This is important," Marlon says.

"I don't give a fuck. I didn't come down here to be harassed about whatever it is that you're about to throw on me," I tell them.

"If we don't talk about this now, we'd never get to it," La Toya says.

"That's not as bad as it sounds," I shrug.

"You don't even know what we want to talk to you about," Rebbie snapped.

"What is this about?!" I yelled, waving my hands dramatically in the air.

"Joe," Jermaine says.

"Joe? You want to talk to me about Joe?"

"Well, it's best for everyone," La Toya comments.

I sigh, "Enlighten me La Toya. Tell me exactly how talking about Joe is best for us right about now because I don't find anything good about talking about somebody who managed to fuck my life up before it even started."

She stares at me before putting her hand to her head to rub her temple. I don't feel any guilt about saying any of the shit that I say about Joe. He did ruin my life before it started. He is the reason I'm angry 70% of the time. He is my worst enemy. He is an indefinite asshole whether my siblings want to hear that or not. It's true.

"Michael, this is to benefit you. Maybe you could calm down because no one is out to hurt right now. We're all in this together," Tito says.

"Oh, wow. The last time you said that, Janet almost died," I scoff.

"This isn't even- Never mind because it's not even worth the effort," Tito yells at me before jumping up from his seat at the kitchen table and storming out of the kitchen.

"Michael! I'm so tired of all of your fucking comments! Shut the hell up and listen to someone else sometimes! Do you not see what you're doing to us?" La Toya screams.

"I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN TO YOU! CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT," I scream back. She's really beginning to piss me off, and Lord knows what I feel like doing to her right now.

"You don't have to yell at her, you know.." Janet chimes in from behind me.

"It's you too? This is great," I chuckle, "This is too fucking great."

"Michael, seriously, you should probably listen to what she's about to say," Janet tells me.

"Why-"

"You're being an arrogant asshole, and I'm about to disown you as a brother," Jackie bellows.

"You really are," Marlon mutters.

I've heard that too many times before, and I couldn't give 0.2 fucks about what the hell they, or anybody else, thinks of me. I'm my own person, and I run my own life, so why would they hurt my feelings?

"I'm not the only asshole in this room," I tell them all.

"Okay, Michael, you're missing the fucking point here," Janet starts.

"What point?"

"IF you would stop INTERRUPTING ME, YOU'D FUCKING KNOW THAT JOE WAS ON HIS WAY TO COME AND GET THAT BITCH THAT'S SLEEPING IN YOUR GOD DAMN BED," Janet shrieks.

Holy. Fucking. Shit. This is bad. This is really bad, and now I have no idea what to do.

I lean against the wall, and everybody stays silent. This is why I don't talk to my family often. They always gang up on me for no reason, and I don't like that It's eight against one, and I don't think that's fair for anyone.

I think I need to go out and clear my head.

Hey readers !

How do you feel about Michael's feelings about... everything ?

Leave your thoughts in the comments because I'd love to read them !

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

400K 8.8K 84
(currently editing) When Isabella has finally had enough of the abuse, she decides to leave. She finally has the strength to run from the monster she...
264 6 20
A mute boy who don't like violence but his fate always played another plan..... and On other side a man who is most powerful and merciless mafia who...
77.2K 3.4K 200
When 15 year old Ocean moves next door to 17 year old Michael they quickly fall for each other, but both coming from strict religious and abusive hou...
27.6K 927 47
This story sucks, don't read it! It's amazing how quickly your life can change. In a slow town like this, where nothing exciting ever happens, wher...