The Baby Project. | | Jian. (...

By -tythegreat

"nothing is ever just a project anymore." More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
hm.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
ty , ur talented bro.
Sequel? Series? What?
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
oh shit.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
heads up.
41.
42.
43.
last book.
LAST SEQUEL.
NO ONE NOTICED THIS?

14.

550 25 1
By -tythegreat

jc.

----

''so how do you feel now?'' I laid on side of a breathless kian.

''I hate you.'' he turned and looked at me.

I chuckled and pulled him on top of me.

I wanted kian to come home with me so that I could make him feel a little bit better if you know what I mean. he was already mad at me for letting jenna stay over and he was angry about his ex showing up at his school all of a sudden .

''did that cheer you up? ''

''is that your only way of making me cheer up?'' he winked at me as he got up.

''I put in work though , be thankful.'' I sat up.

''I know baby and It was good .'' he put on his shirt.

''good? okay the way you were screaming was worth more than ''GOOD.''

''okay , I'm gonna call Beyonce and see if she wants to go on a date with me , I'm pretty sure she'll appreciate me.'' I joked.

''boy please , like Yonce would want you.'' he left the room.

_________________

Sam.

-----

''Why Are You So Mad?''

''BECAUSE I KNOW YOU LIKE HER.'' Connor shouted.

Every time I'm around another girl he acts like this and I mean I didn't blame him at first, but now It's getting out of hand. I'm his boyfriend so he's supposed to trust me now. I know my reputation isn't that good but I've changed now and I wish that he would understand that and stop holding my past over my head.. he wasn't clean at one point either.

''I'm not gonna fight with you about this again , I don't like her and I never will. She means nothing , that girl is just assigned to this project with me so I'm sorry for following the teacher's rules BUT I'M TRYING TO GRADUATE.''

''when did you ever care about school? I don't like you being with Rosa , I know girls like her and she's definitely bad news.''

''I can't believe you're bad mouthing her , that's not like you .''

''don't tell me what's not like me , I'm to the point where I don't even know If I wanna be with you right now , when the project is over is when you can contact me.'' he left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 68 18
| Connor Franta Fan Fiction |
168K 3.4K 90
353K 5.3K 50
#Jenzie nothing else {COMPLETED}
9.2K 157 44
A girl is saved by the one and only Connor Franta from her horrendous boyfriend. THey become bestfriends, but will they become more?