Angel Eyes (Cashby & Kellic)...

Door Captain_Cashby

There's a little bit of devil in those angel eyes. Kellin has always been known as the perfect kid, he had to... Meer

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty- Two
Chapter Twenty- Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Epilogue

Chapter Seven

444 28 32
Door Captain_Cashby

Kellin's POV

Alan has been mad at me ever since I went to that party and left with Vic two nights ago, he won't even talk to me.  Every time he saw me he just glared at me. He didn't even let me drive him to school or home either. He refused to stay in the same room as me unless it was at night when we were going to bed, I don't get why he's so mad at me. He's always the one who's told me I shouldn't be so uptight and yet when I finally do something fun, he gets mad at me. I just didn't understand him sometimes.  Even though it's only been two days, I was really starting to miss talking to him. I really wanted to talk to him about Vic especially. The two of us have been texting back and forth ever since he walked me home.

I sat up from my bed when my bedroom door opened up. It was Alan.

"Hey!" I exclaimed, smiling at him.

He looked over at me for a second but looked away soon after walking over to his bed.

"You can't be mad at me forever you know," I told him scowling. He didn't reply. "Alan! Come on, I didn't even do anything to make you mad this time!"

Again no response came from him.

I scoffed, "Whatever, well Austin's going to come over in like twenty minutes so can you at least not be a douche bag while he's here?"

"Maybe I'll go find a random stranger and have ice cream with him." He finally said.

"Seriously? That's what this is about?" I asked him, "Dude! Are you really that mad that I was hanging out with him?"

"Yes I'm pissed that you fucking hung out with him!"

"Why!?"

"Because he's an asshole who uses people! All he wants to do is get into your fucking pants!"

"I doubt that," I said rolling my eyes.

"Of course don't listen to me."

"He's really nice Al, I mean he helped me out at the party, if he was a bad dude he wouldn't have done that."

"He'll start out nice but it won't stay that way forever."

"I'm a big boy, I think I can take care of myself."

"Of course you can. You know just go to parties, do whatever you want Kellin. I couldn't care less anymore."

"Alan! Come on, don't be like that."

"I'm trying to warn you from making the same mistake I did!" He shouted.

"I need to learn from my own mistakes!" I yelled back, "Do I know there's a chance that you're right and that Vic could be a major jerk? Of course I do! But it's my problem and what if you're wrong and he really likes me or something? If I listen to you I'll never know! You can't try to shield me from every single thing!"

The bedroom door opened up just as Alan was about to respond.

Austin stood in the doorway with wide eyes, "Uh should I-I go?"

"No it's fine. I will." Alan said before storming past him and out of the room.

"What happened between you two?" He asked sitting at my desk chair.

"I went to a party- well I followed him because he lied to me."

"You went to a party!?"

"Yeah and oh my gosh, Aust! It was so cool, at first I was terrified because like this one guy was hitting on me but this other guy, Vic saved me from him and I tried vodka and-"

"You tried alcohol!" He yelled and I covered his mouth.

"Shush! And yes I did and it was actually kinda good. And then Vic took me to dance and it was so amazing."

"Who's Vic?"

"Vic is the guy who saved me from this creep who was hitting on me," I told him. "Alan hates him."

"Why would he hate him?"

I shrugged, "I really don't know. All he told me was that Vic's a bad guy or something, but he's not. Or at least, he isn't with me."

"That's weird."

"What is? That Alan hates him?" I asked and Austin nodded, "I know! Because Vic is so, so nice and oh my gosh! He's so freaking cute!" I squealed and grabbed my pillow hugging it tight.

"You're weird too. It's just some boy."

"A really cute boy who took me out for ice cream and walked me home and just-" I giggled. "Aust I think I might like him."

"Oh man. Well I hope he stays nice to you. You deserve a nice boy."

I smiled, "I'm glad you support me being friends with him," I told him happily. "I mean I was really hoping that Alan would be happy that I finally found a guy that I actually like but he's just really mad, today has been the first day he's even spoken to me."

"How long has he not spoken to you?"

"Two days."

"Oh dang."

"I know, it's getting ridiculous."

"Yeah it is."

"But enough about that, what's up?"

"Uh we got a new kid in my church group."

"Oh that's cool, what's his name?"

"Arnold."

I nodded, "Is that all?"

"You remember that one girl at school I told you about? She never left me alone and stuff."

"Yeah, what about her? Did she do something?" I asked moving around so that I was laying on my stomach, my legs kicked up as I spoke with him.

"She asked me out today in a weird way."

"How was it weird?" I asked crinkling my nose.

"She pushed me up against the locker and tried to kiss me then asked me out."

"Ew."

"It was gross."

"I bet, girls are gross," I mumbled and noticed something on Austin's nose. "Oh my lord."

"What?"

"Is that a nose ring?!" I asked my eyes widening.

He smiled, "Yeah. Do you like it?"

"It looks awesome! How'd you get your parents to let you get it?"

"They didn't let me."

"You rebel!" I said, laughing a little.

"They're really mad at me."

"What'd they do when they saw it?"

"Yelled a lot and told me to take it out but I didn't. I like it."

"It suits you."

"Thank you, my older brother did it."

"I'm surprised your parents didn't threaten to send you to boot camp or something."

"They did."

I laughed and shook my head in disbelief. Austin's parents were probably even more strict than Jane and John to be honest, from the few times I've been to his house and from what he's told me, they're insane. 

"But I'm not going there. They said I have three strikes."

"How many strikes left? Two?"

"Mhm two."

"Better be careful Aust, I don't think I can live without my best friend."

"You could try but who knows if I'll ever get another strike anyway."

"I couldn't, I'd be stuck with Alan and he's being a butt head."

"But he's still cute."

"Gross no he's not!"

"He is."

"Don't you know Aust, gingers will take your soul."

"He could take my soul any day," Austin said with a wistful smile.

"That's cute." Alan said walking in the room.

Austin groaned, "Every time!"

"You didn't stutter!"

"That's definitely progress," I said smiling at him.

"Do you have a pencil?" Alan asked me.

"Yup, why?" I asked and sat up to grab my backpack.

"Cause I need one."

I rolled my eyes and pulled one out and threw it at him. "There."

"Ow." He mumbled as it hit him and dropped to the floor, "Rude. You know I'm not athletic."

"I'm sorry, I assumed you would have caught it," I said laughing.

He rolled his eyes and bent down picking it up. I looked at Austin who was staring right at Alan's butt.

"Austin!" I yelled.

"What!?" He shouted not looking at me.

"Quit it Mister," I said, scolding him.

He looked up at me and blushed.

"Why are you yelling at him?" Alan asked.

"Because I can yell at him whenever I want."

"Okay then."

I glanced over at Austin who had started staring again and scoffed.  Alan turned and looked at Austin before smirking.

"Oh that's why."

Austin blushed, "Wh-what?"

"Nothing, nothing."

I rolled my eyes and my phone started to ring, I let out a scream when I checked the caller I.D.

"Alan, entertain Austin- I'll be right back!" I said and ran out of the room before I answered. "Hello?"

"Hey Kellin." Vic said ringing through the phone.

"What's up?" I asked leaning against the wall, twisting my hair around my finger.

"Nothing really, what about yourself?"

"Just hanging out with my brother and my best friend."

"That's fun."

"I guess so."

"So, there's actually a reason I called you," He said.

"And why's that?"

"Would you uh- would you want to maybe go on a date with me this Friday night?"

My eyes went wide, "Seriously!?"

"Yeah seriously," Vic said laughing."Come on Kell, I'll pick you up at like six and we can maybe go out to eat and then go do something. If you're up for it at least."

"Yes, yeah. For sure I'll go on a date with you."

"Really?" He asked and it sounded like he was letting out a sigh of relief. "Thank god."

"Yes really. I can't wait." I said and giggled a little. My first date!

"Alright, I'll see you Friday at six."

"See you then."

"See you then, Kell," Vic said and hung up. I squealed and put my phone away.  I wanted to tell Alan about the date so bad but there was a good chance he'd get mad so I started downstairs.

"Jane!" I yelled.

"Yes dear?" She asked coming out from the kitchen.

"I-I'm going on my first date!" I told her excitedly.

"Honey that's great!"

"Oh my gosh, what am I going to wear?" I asked running a hand through my hair. "I don't have anything to wear- and oh my gosh I'm actually going on a date." I said and fell against the wall in shock.

"Kellin calm down. What's this boys name?"

"His name's Vic," I told her breathlessly. "Vic Fuentes, and he has the dreamiest eyes and his smile is just... wow."

"Oh I know his mother. From what she's told me he's a sweetheart."

"He is," I gushed. "He's so nice and sweet and adorable."

"I can't wait for you to go out on a date. Now only if you could talk your brother into something like that with someone you two could double date."

I snorted, "I think you and I both know Alan hates dating."

"We can only hope one day he finds someone."

"He will, hopefully." I said smiling, just thinking about him and Austin dating one day.

"One day."  She said, "So when's the date?"

"Friday."

"If you need some money to go shopping I can give you some," She offered.

"Really? Thank you."

"No problem sweetie," She said. "I'll make sure to give it to you later."

"Thanks again."

"Why don't you go upstairs and tell your brother the good news?"

"Of course." 

Jane smiled at me before going back to the kitchen while I headed upstairs debating on whether I should even tell Alan about the date or not.  I decided against it before walking back into the room where Alan and Austin were sitting beside each other on his bed.

"What's up with you two?" I asked curiously.

"Nothing, just talking." Alan said.

"Oh, okay then..."

"Mhm."

"So what was with the screaming?" Austin asked me as I sat on my bed.

"Nothing, nothing. Just a grade thing."

"But you were on the phone."

"Oh uh yeah... it was Gabe, he was asking for help on homework. His grades are kinda bad lately."

"Oh so you squealed?"

"Yeah, I love tutoring, tutoring means extra credit and community service hours."

"Of course."

I smiled, "So what'd I miss?"

"Uh nothing." Austin said avoiding eye contact.

"What?" I asked again.

"Nothing!"

"Liar!" I sang.

"We just talked."

"About what? Come on, I'm curious!"

"It's nothing cool."

"Fine, fine."

He just gave me an awkward smile.

"So Kells, are you going to tell me why you were lying about that phone call?" Alan asked me after a few minutes of awkward silence.

"What?" I asked, "I'm not lying."

"Sure you're not."

"I'm not," I lied. "And even if I was it's not like it matters. You're mad at me, remember?"

"True."

I rolled my eyes and fell on my back, if Alan's going to be a jerk to me about my decisions then I guess I'll have to just be rude right back.  

Alan looked between Austin and myself before letting out a sigh.

"You two really need to talk," Austin mumbled.

"We'll talk when we talk." Alan told him.

"More like we'll talk when Alan stops acting like a brat," I muttered putting my hands behind my head.

"Wow, real mature."

"That's great coming from you."

He rolled his eyes.

"That's it, I'm going to go get Jane and have her talk to you two."

"What! No!" Alan shouted, "She'll just yell at me!"

"And she cannot know that I went to that party!" I told him, "If she found out- she'll kill me!"

"And it'll be my fault he even went."

"And then I'll get yelled at for letting Alan influence me."

"It's a never ending cycle."

"And if we get dragged into that, you'll be to blame and we'll both hate you forever."

"Oh..." Austin mumbled. "I still might have her get you two to talk it out if you two don't grow up and talk. Kellin, Alan's mad because you're the responsible one and when you went out with some guy that you didn't know you had him worried and you were being out of character and irresponsible. Alan just doesn't want you hurt." He said then looked at Alan. "And you, Kellin is seventeen, n-not to mention a few months older than you. I think you can trust him to make the right decisions. And he needs to learn from his own mistakes, even if you think what he's doing is dumb. Let the little Kellin bird leave the nest."

"Kellin bird?" I asked crinkling my nose.

"Yes Kellin bird."

"Oh god." Alan muttered, "But fine, I'll drop it."

"Why am I a bird?"

"Just accept Kellin."

I sighed, "Fine."

"Good."

"Now will you tell me what the phone call was about?" Alan asked me and I shook my head.

"Nope."

"Why not!?"

"Because there are some things that I just don't want to tell you, you don't tell me stuff all the time."

He groaned, "Fair enough."

I smirked, it was killing me not telling them about the date but Alan would be mad, even if he said he'd drop it, I know him. So, I was just going to keep it to myself and silently count down the days to Friday.

Alan's POV

"Austin come sit here." I said patting the spot beside me on my bed when Kellin let the room.

"Wh-why?"

"Just come here."

Austin hesitantly stood up and moved to sit next to me.

I smiled at him, "So why were you staring at my ass earlier?"

"Uh so-sorry?"

"Don't apologize. I'm not like offended or something."

"O-okay then."

I giggled a little. He was so adorable. "Are you not going to answer the question?"

"Uh I-I just- I don't know."

"Yes you do," I said putting a hand on his leg. "Why don't you just tell me?"

"I-um i-it's-." He said stumbling over his words and running a hand through his hair.

"Is it because you think I have a cute ass?"

He blushed and covered his face in his hands.

"It is isn't it? It's okay Aust, if I could, I'd stare at my ass too."

"Y-yeah it is."

"Now was that so hard?" I cooed, rubbing his thigh a little.

"What are-are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing?"

"I don't know." He said stopping my hand from moving. I couldn't deny that I liked how his hand was against mine.

"Well do you like it?" I asked him lowly.

"I- maybe."

I smirked, "Admit it Aust, you love it. Now how about you let me move my hand and I can do a little more."

"No, no thank you." He said quickly.

"You sure?"

"I'm sure."

I sighed and went to pull away but Austin's hand was still on mine.  I bit my lip and let it stay there.  As much as I hated to admit it, I really liked it.  I looked up at him but he was looking away from me as I interlocked our fingers together.

"So... how are you?" I asked after a couple of minutes of us just sitting there in silence.

"I'm good. What about yourself?"

"Good," I said nodding. "Good."

"Really?" He asked and I nodded, "Well I'm glad."

I sat up on my knees and looked at Austin still holding his hand, "When did you get the nose ring?"

"The other day."

"I like it. It's cute on you."

Austin blushed, "Thanks."

"I'm serious it's really cute."

"So- so are you."

"Thank you."

I took my free hand and brushed his hair back a little to see his eyes.

I didn't know what came over me but I really wanted to kiss him, "Have you ever kissed someone?" I asked.

Austin shook his head and blushed, "No I-"

"Do you want to?"

He looked up at me wide eyed. "W-what?"

"Can I kiss you?"

I didn't wait for an answer before I kissed him. He was shocked and obviously didn't know what do really but I just took is slow. My free hand went to the back of his neck as I kissed him slowly. His lips were soft and the whole experience only got better once he  started to kiss me back.  He squeezed my hand.

I pulled away from him and took my hands from him and sat a little away from him. I looked down at my lap.  Oh my god I can't believe I kissed him? My brother's best friend and some innocent kid. I stole someone's first kiss.

"I'm sorry Austin." I said finally looking at him, "I don't know what came over me."

"I-It's okay."

"I didn't- it was just a kiss."

Austin smiled, "It-it's okay Alan."

"It didn't mean anything." I said and saw the look of hurt on his face but I couldn't care. I couldn't catch feelings for anyone

"Can we do it one more time?" He asked nervously.

"A-"

"It doesn't mean anything like you said."

"I don't know..."

"Please Alan."

I sighed, "Fine."

He smiled a bit before I kissed him again. It didn't last very long though since Kellin walked back into the room. I quickly pulled away from him and sat down beside him as Kellin walked in.

I couldn't deny that I wanted to feel Austin's lips on mine again.

But I'd guess I'd have to wait.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

6K 402 10
Vic Fuentes and Kellin Quinn are basically the definition of enemies. All they want is to rip each others heads off. But then their worst nightmare...
29.9K 2.6K 16
Kellin Quinn has mysteriously awoken in an unfamiliar house, unable to remember the events of the past few days. Kellin soon discovers that he is a g...
97.7K 3.8K 25
Kellin is hopelessly in love with his best friend Vic and can't shake these feelings, not even after ten years, not even when Vic falls in love with...
8.7K 619 26
Kellin and Vic's marriage is falling apart, leaving their only son to feel as though there's no hope for love. Then, Vic's best friend, Austin moves...