My Shooting Stars

By useful_dreamer

Sky Barron is an average girl, thrown into a whole new world of excitement and danger. Pregnant in high schoo... More

Chapter 1: The Secret Spot
Chapter 2: The Movies
Chapter 3: They Left
Chapter 4: The Secret Cave
Chapter 5: The Fair
Chapter 6:The Date
Chapter 7: What Happened
Chapter 8: School
Chapter 9: Uh Oh!
Chapter 10: The Bad Morning
Chapter 11: Wolfs Mark
Chapter 12: Rogues
Chapter 13: Shes Changing
Chapter 14: Secrets Out
Chapter 15: Promises
Chapter 16: The Untold Truth
Chapter 17: Alabama
Chapter 18: The Big Question
Chapter 19: Almost Accident
Chapter 20: Big Emergency
Chapter 21: Why Her
Chapter 22: More Marks
Chapter 23: He's Trouble
Chapter 24: Marks And Home
Chapter 25: They're Coming
Chapter 26: The Start
Chapter 27: His Story
Chapter 28: The Ring
Chapter 31: Why Now?
Epilouge
Important! <3
Second book info!!

Chapter 29: Troubles

133 4 0
By useful_dreamer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(One month after the twins were born)

*Lukes pov*

I was upset that me and Sky were no longer engaged. I looked at her as she slept; her soft brown hair was sprawled all over her pillow, her lips were slightly agape, and her eyes moved underneath her eyelids as her dream played in her head. 

I kissed her forehead and swiftly got out of bed because I heard Delilah cry. I crept to her room and she was fussing. "shh it's alright," I said picking her up "daddy's got you now." I looked at her as I rocked her back to sleep. 

I couldn't believe that I'm now a father. Delilah was finally asleep so I placed her gently back in her crib. 

She had her mothers looks but I could just tell she's going to be a daddy's girl. 

I heard the floor creak behind me as I turned around. Nothing was there; I brushed it off and softly kissed Delilah's head as I turned around I tripped over someone. I sprang off the floor hoping it wasn't Sky I had ran into. 

it was Allen. "What are you doing here?" I whispered sternly. 

"I needed to talk with you," he whispered back while trying not to grin. 

He got up and brushed himself off then walked past me to the crib. I let out a low growl as he reached out to touch Delilah. "let's take this outside," I growled. 

I led the way out of the house as the cold night air nipped at my chest. "What do you want Allen?" I asked agitated. 

He smirked and lunged at me, I turned into a wolf and clawed at his arm. He yelled it pain. I saw my bedroom light flick on and Allen took the chance to attack. He clawed my side and I howled in pain. 

"Luke?" I heard Sky frantically call as she tried to soothe the crying babies. 

"It was a good thing I told Sky's old pack what you did," he said and smiled. 

I growled and lunged at him clawing him and biting him till he was reduced to nothing. I shifted back to human form and was covered in Allen's blood. 

What have I done? He used to be my best friend. what the hell happened? I ran into the house as my wound healed. 

Sky stood at the stairs with a worried expression. "Why are you naked? and why are you covered in blood?" she asked worried. 

"I killed Allen," my voice barley made above a whisper. 

"what! Why?" she asked shocked. 

"because he was the spy. Sky he was in Delilah's room, he could have done anything," I said breaking and falling to my knees. 

Sky looked at Cody who she was feeding at the time to make sure he was still latched. 

"Luke it'll be okay, you did the right thing. go clean yourself off and get at least some boxers on," she said still feeding Cody. 

I realized she wasn't wearing a shirt, or bra. "hey, you get some clothes on too," I said picking on her. 

"it's not like you don't enjoy it," she said and stopped feeding Cody. 

I followed her upstairs and went to the bathroom as she went to the nursery. I turned the shower head on and got in, rinsing the blood from my face, chest and hands.

 Why did Allen do that? Guess ill never know now. I heard the door quietly creek open, so I peered out of the shower. 

"hey boo," Sky said quietly. I could see the bags under her eyes as well as her blood shot eyes. 

"You okay?" I asked looking her up and down. 

She nodded her head yes but I knew something was wrong. I turned the water off and covered my lower half while I approached her. I hugged her getting her bare chest wet "what's wrong?" I asked her softly as I looked her in the eyes. 

She buried her face in my chest and cried as I comforted her. "hey shhh what's wrong angel," I said softly and sat down, pulling her in my lap. 

"I'm scared," she whispered softly and hid her face. 

"scared of what baby?" a said rubbing her back. 

"losing you, the war, scared of what he did to Delilah," she trailed off and looked at me with red eyes. 

She started breathing heavy and ran from the room. I got some boxers on and followed her. I heard her crying so I followed the sound to our room. 

I tried opening the door but it was locked "angel open the door," I said worried. She let out a whimper as I banged my fist on the door. 

"Sky please open up," I begged still worried. "open up or ill kick the door in," I yelled. I counted to three in my head and kicked the door open. 

Sky was on the ground holding something in her hand. she turned around to face me and just looked at the ground. I approached her and picked her up. sitting on the bed I pulled her into my lap. 

"what's in your hand?" I asked as she kept her palms faced down and making a fist. I went to move her hand but she kept them still.

 "angel," I begged "please? I just wanna help," I said and held out my hand. she hesitated but moved her hand and placed the object in my hand. 

I looked at the silver razor in my hand as tears formed in my eyes. "where," I asked her and she flipped her hand over, exposing her bloody wrists. Then she stood up and moved her pajama pants down a little to reveal her raw hips. 

I stood in front of her and put her hands in mine "im sorry," she whispered. I lifted up her wrists and kissed the deep cuts. 

"I thought I told you no more," I said quietly. I got on my knees and kissed her hips "I love you Sky. these," I said pointing to the cuts "won't heal because it was a silver blade." she nodded her head as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Sky do you know how much it hurts me to see you do this to yourself?" I said worried. I picked up the blade and slowly brought it across my wrist. 

"Luke no!" she pleaded as more tears streamed down her face. 

"now you know how I feel," I said throwing the razor in the trash and hugging her tight. "the twins need a strong mother. I'm not saying you aren't strong I'm just saying they need you. it scares me when you do this because I'm scared that one day you'll take it too far and you'll end up-" the words got stuck in my throat. 

"I'm sorry Luke. I'm so sorry," she cried into my chest. I picked her up and placed her on our bed. 

"let me check on the twins. can I trust you alone?" I asked sadly. 

she nodded and I hesitated then left to check them. they were fast asleep so I returned to our room and went to my dresser. "take off your pants," I said and threw her one of my shirts. 

She removed her pajama pants and put my shirt on. I climbed in bed with her and then checked the time 1:48.

 I looked at Sky and pulled her close to me and held her tight. "angel?" I asked looking at her. 

"yes Luke?" She said looking at me and wiping her eyes. 

"promise me you'll never do that ever again," I said. 

"I promise. I understand everything now. when you did that," she said picking up my writs and running her finger over the cut "I realized that it hurt me more that I would have thought. I wouldn't want you hurt either and I'm sorry," she said and looked me in the eyes. 

I kissed her lips and places my hand on her cheek. I broke the kiss and rested my forehead on hers "it'll get better baby. I promise," I whispered to her. 

"you're birthdays next week right?" I asked trying to change the subject. She nodded and rested her head on my chest while putting her body close to mine. 

thoughts flooded through my head of what I should do for her on her 19th birthday. Then the thought hit me; I smiled and kissed her head "get some rest angel." I cooed and closed my eyes.

*dream*

I got walked upstairs from the pack meeting. We had discussed the possible on coming battle and had it all planned out. I slowly dragged myself up the stairs to try and locate Sky. She didn't feel too good so she didn't go to the meeting. I walked into the nursery and checked on the twins they were both passed out and were sucking on their binkies. I walked into mine and Sky's room to see her sprawled out on the bed. Something didn't seem right from the way she was positioned. I slowly walked to the bed and saw she was laying in a puddle of blood with a gun in one hand. The bullet was a silver one so she was dead the moment it made contact with her skull.

I sat up in bed fast as I breathed heavy. the alarm clock read 7:56. I looked at Sky who was asleep next to me. I laid back down and pulled her close to me. "don't ever leave me," I whispered as I held my angel in my arms. 

She struggled in her sleep and called out "Luke, help me," as she whimpered. 

I hugged her and kissed her head gently "I've gotcha baby. your mate is here for you," I said. 

Her eyes shot open as she frantically pushed away and curled into a ball. "did I hurt you?" I asked softly. 

"I had a dream that I killed myself but I could see it from like a third persons point of view. then you found me and I kept calling out 'Luke help me' but you just couldn't hear," she said and looked at me with her light violet eyes. 

"Baby. I had a dream like that," I said looking at her and pulling her closer to me. "it's all going to be fine. Let's change the subject," I said as I kissed her cheek. 

"what do you want for breakfast?" I asked getting out of bed. 

"eggs and bacon," she said and climbed from our bed. I smiled and watched as she walked into the nursery to get the twins. I walked down stairs and headed toward the kitchen. I got the stuff and made me and her both a plate of food. 

She came down with the twins and I got their lite seats out. we strapped them in And started eating while keeping an eye on them. "So about your birthday," I said and smirked "think Thomas or Lesley would watch the twins for us?" I asked. 

"Most likely if you asked them," she said and munched on a piece of bacon. I smiled and look at at the twins, Delilah was drooling as Cody blew a snot bubble. 

I laughed and wiped both of their faces off "think its feeding time angel," I said as Cody started to get fussy. 

She sighed and picked up Cody while lifting up one side of her shirt and fed him. I cleared the table and brought Delilah upstairs to change her. 

Once she was changed I brought her downstairs to hear Sky singing to Cody to try and get him to sleep. 

"Said ill never leave her, cause her hands fit like my t-shirt. Tongue tied over three words. Cursed. Running over thoughts that make my feet hurt. Bodies intertwined with her lips," She sang softly to him as she rocked him to sleep. 

I slowly walked into the kitchen as she sang to him. once the singing was reduced to a hum I spoke up "I never knew you could sing so beautifully," I said and rocked Delilah. 

She blushed and glared at me "you heard me sing?" she asked surprised "and your ears didn't bleed?" she laughed. 

"why would they? you have the voice of an angel," I said and kissed her. I switched Delilah for Cody and brought him upstairs for a nap. 

I let Sky sing her to sleep as I walked out the door to Lesley and Sophia's house. I knocked on the door and Lesley answered "hey, what's up?" he asked. 

"I was wondering if next Tuesday you could watch the twins. I plan on doing something special for Sky's birthday," I said. 

"yeah me and Soph would be happy to watch them," he said and smiled. 

"thanks Lesley, I appreciate it," I said. 

"if you don't mind me asking. what is the surprise?" he asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay this is kinda a longer update. Hence the word "kinda." We'll hope you enjoyed it :)

Vote

Comment

Read

Do what ever lol

Loves ya ;*

~Jackie xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 118 19
(EDITING PLEASE RE-READ!) Isabella Adrienne has just turned 18 and must now find her true mate. In a world where being marked by anyone but your true...
257K 15.8K 53
***SEQUEL To Crazy little thing called Mate*** Wife. Luna. Marked Life is good for Everest and Titus and as they begin to settle into their new norma...
1.4K 29 35
Jade has her life turned upside down when she first shifts. A new life with a pack, a mate, and a position as Beta await her in Red Sky. Mason is the...
1M 20.2K 31
"I, Cal River, Alpha of the Climax Night pack reject you, Raven Woods, as my pack's Luna and as my mate." ***** Raven Woods was born a rogue. She wou...