In love with my best friend-A...

By AndyDbiersackbvb

Book 1: When 21 year old Alicia Johnson meets famous rock star at a state fair. Like a mentally stable p... More

Important!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A/N NEFARIOUS
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A/N
yes another A/N
Chapter 22
Sequel?
⭐666 😂

Chapter 8

1.7K 64 7
By AndyDbiersackbvb

I grab my phone and text him.

Me: Bubba?

Batman Boy: Yes Cookie?

Me: r u hiding?

Batman Boy: maybe

Me: lets play a game

Batman boy: is it the hot and cold game?

Me: yep Start!

I walk into his living room and look around finding nothing but his keys and my purse.

Batman Boy: Cold

I walk into the kitchen and look in the cabinets underneath the island. Nothing ... The island has beautiful gray and black marble countertops. A vase sits in the middle as a cute centerpiece.

Batman Boy: I cant even see your beautiful face anymore

"Aww... You can see my face when come out" I yell trying to lure him out. Then I get a master plan. Why didn't this come to me sooner?

"now I'll find you" I whisper to myself and decide to call his phone. I pull it out of my back pocket and pull up his contact.

*Ring Ring*

"Shit!" I can here him say and I run into his bedroom. I see him standing there. Shirtless Andy just standing there like a statue in the middle of the bedroom. He's so cute.

"Gotcha!!" I yell as I jump onto his back and tackle him onto the bed. I start to tickle his ribs like there was no tomorrow. He just keeps laughing which makes me giggle. I try to hold him down but I'm nothing compared to his strength and out of nowhere I'm pinned underneath him. I look deep in his crystal blue eyes. It feels like hours that we were drinking in each others eyes. I finally build up the strength to flip him off me se we were both laying on our backs.

I scoot over to him and lay my head on his chest. His heart beat is so soothing; I could probably fall asleep to it. He kisses my head and I look at him.

"I'm really sorry that I didn't say anything" he says. I suddenly feel bad for yelling at him before. He was only trying to  let me forget that horrible part of my life. Why was I so rude?

"Don't be sorry. I flipped out about nothing." I say. We lay for a while and I start to get thinking. Why did he decide to ride with me yesterday? Did he recognize me? Did he think I was cute?  Why am I assuming these things?

"Whatcha thinking about?" Andy asks and kisses my forehead. Should I ask him?

"you" I finally say. I eventually bring up the courage to ask him.

"Hey Andy?"

"Yes Cookie?" Looking down at me I can see confusion and a slight glimpse of worry grow in his eyes.

"Why did you decide to ride with me?" I say. I can feel him tense up around me. He sighs and looks down.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Wait what ?! I just added some suspense?! Nooo.. maybe. Love you guys so much. Hope you guys liked the long chapter.

Thank you and good night  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 182 37
Jenny isn't your typical 17 year old girl. She is different to the other people in her college and gets a lot of hate for that. But there is one thin...
485K 17.5K 71
Star Flanders is not the average teenage girl. She goes through a lot at home, and is bullied everyday at school. One day she met a boy named Jamie W...
56.1K 2.1K 12
A girl who doesn't want to let anyone in due to a past relationship gone wrong, suddenly meets a man named Andy who seems to always be there for her...
2.2K 26 17
| An Andy Biersack Fan Fiction | Sam is 19 year old cashier at Hot Topic who is studying to become a dancer at West Florida University. Andy Biersack...