craving - n.j.h

Galing kay cutiehorun

"Somehow in this fucked up mess I managed to fall for you." Higit pa

one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
info
seventeen
rant
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
*not an update*
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
news!!
thirty four
It's been a while

six *trigger warning*

116K 2.6K 1.4K
Galing kay cutiehorun

Chapter status - not edited.

*TRIGGER WARNING* Please note that this chapter can be triggering for people that have experienced sexual abuse. Keep on reading if you want to, I just wanted to warn you. Much love. x 

------

"Lets dance, Ella!" Mackenzie begged, again, pullig me up from the sofa.

I couldn't say no to this, i actually really liked this song.

A few minutes later Mackenzie, Sydney and I ended up on the dance floor. All three of us were moving to the loud pounding music and i actually enjoyed myself.
We were not very far away from the sofa, and i was aware of all of the lads looking at us.

Sydney spun me around and she laughed loudly as i stumbled into her, almost making her fall over.

I gave the punk lads in the sofa a quick look and i could see Louis laughing equally as loud as Sydney did at us.

Mackenzie, on the other hand; she went all out. She traced her hands down her body, whipping her hair from side to side and shaking her ass.

Zayn gave her a whistle as Sydney and I continued our 'dance' which involved stumbling over each other and laughing until our stomach hurt.

I do not regret coming to this party, it is actually really fun. I have not laughed this much in weeks.

I decided to slow down as the room started to spin, and i grabbed Sydney's shoulder.

What the heck was going on?

"I.. I think i need to sit down.." I mumbled, trying to clear my vision.

Sydney lead me to the couch where all of the boys sat, and i slopped down next to Harry again, and then she quickly left me alone to join the other girls.

I sighed in relief when i sat down as my dizzy feeling and not so clear vision faded, and i felt alot better.

The lads were making smalltalk with each other but i didn't bother to listen until Louis started to laugh uncontrollably and i gave him a look.

"Your dance skills are terrible." Louis laughed.

"I wanna see you do it better before you make up your mind about that." I chuckled quietly.

Wow. I would never say that to anyone.

"I think you did well out on the dance floor." Harry laughed, running his hand through his hair.

"Thanks." I chuckled again.

"I filled up your drink while you were gone, i thought you'd be thirsty after all of that dancing. " Harry stated, handing me another glass of coke.

"Oh, thank you, i really needed that." I said, taking a big gulp of my drink.

"No problem." He assured me.

Niall kept glaring at me and did not let me out of his sight.
Why the fuck did he glare at me all the time? I haven't done anything towards him.

"Why do you keep staring at me?"

Niall snorted and sat back and watched me, not bothering to answer.
I rolled my eyes. What was his problem?

-

Thirty minutes later i was in the line outside of the girls restroom ; there were puking girls everywhere.

On my way back, i walked into a tall brunette guy who smelled of alcohol and smoke.

"Oh hey sweetie." He said, stepping closer to me.

I glanced at him, not sure what to do. His breath smelled of vodka and i felt him breathe out heavily against my earlobe.

"You look hot," The brunette smirked whilst he eyed my body hungrily.

"Lets.. Lets go upstairs, i want to fuck you real good. "
What? What did he just say to me? I am now disgusted. He had clearly gotten too much to drink.
That was unexpected. What the heck?

"No." I rejected him. It was not like he wasn't attractive or anything but i was not in the mood of a one night stand tonight; and i would not have sex with a stranger just like that.

I mean, we could do it and then wake up in the morning and never see each other again, but i decided against it.

"Oh come on.." He groaned against my neck and started to suck on it.

"No," i moved away from him, but he pulled me up against his body and forced my face up against his.

"Come on baby, i know you want to,"
He said with his raspy voice and grabbed my wrists very roughly.

He was out of control.

"No!" I squeaked, not being able to let our a scream for help.

I was scared by his rough, drunk and harsh was to touch me, he was too strong for me to get out of his grip.

I was pulled upstairs by this drunk guy through the halls of the fraternity and I looked everywhere for someone to help me.

"Help..!" I chirped, tugging in a guys polo shirt, but he didn't seem to notice.

My pulse started to race. What is happening?

He lead me down a hallway which i thought was the bedrooms for all of the frat boys.

I was right.

He slammed a door open. It lead to a big bedroom and all i could see was the brunettes face; less than inches away from mine.

He threw me onto the bed, pinning me back before he crashed his lips onto mine.

I cringed at the thought of what he was able to do to me against my will.

"Get away from me!" I shouted, trying to jerk my wrists out of his grip.

"No no no, baby," he groaned, staring into my eyes with a crazy look.

He was gross, really gross.

His lips moved down to my neck, and his tongue traced from my jawline all the way down to my collarbone.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good," he whispered into my ear, which sent shivers down my spine at the thought of what he was about to do to me.

How do i get away from him?

I rolled to the side in hopes of getting him off me, but it didn't work. He immediately pressed me down against the bed, holding me even tighter than before.

"Let go!" I yelled.

"Hush, hush little lady." He whispered again, putting his finger up against my lips.

His eyes gazed into mine, if i could reach anything that could work as a weapon to get this awful beast of me, i would.

When his alcohol smelling lips pulled away from mine as he pulled of my dress, i was about to cry.

Yes. I am a virgin. Yes, i am scared to death right now.

He is really frightening in this state.

He grabbed my face and pushed me down against the bed with all of his weight. This muscular guy probably weighed about 70-80 kg, which was way to heavy for me and my petite body.

"Help , someon - " i tried to shout but he putted his hand to my mouth to keep me quiet.

His hand moved to my chest and i started kicking him.

"Stop!" I yelled underneath his hand, but it all sounded like a mumble.

No, this can't be happening.

He sat upon my legs to prevent me kicking him off my body.

The tears streamed down my face as i came to realize i was not able to do anything.

I am fragile. He is too strong.

He traced his hand - the other one pinning my arms down - between my legs, as i cried out in fear.

I am now lying underneath a very drunk unknown guy in bra and panties, crying and hoping it all will be over soon.

"Help!" I screamed as loudly as i was capable off, praying that someone would hear me.

The brunettes long fingers rubbed me between my legs. I did not think about the pleasure it gave me, i was just so very scared.

My body was paralyzed, i could not move.

He was disgusting, so outrageously disgusting.

"Help me!" I screamed.

"Hush babe, don't scream for help.. No one will interrupt us here." He smirked, continuing to rub me.

I closed my eyes to prevent seeing his awful face.

Disgusting.

"Look at me!" He yelled, harshly grabbing my chin and forcing me to look into his gazing eyes.

He is Disgusting.

Everything went through my head so quickly.

What will happen after this?

Will i get away from him?

What the fuck is happening?

The worst thing is that i cant get away from him.

He ripped his shirt off and quickly got out of his tight jeans before hovering over me again.

"I'll pound your tight little pussy until you cant walk." He groaned.

My body jerked from my hysterical crying, and i could not stop.

I have no power to do anything.
I am trapped.

_________________
________________
_______________

hiiii so i just wanted to ask you as a reader for feedback, what do you think? Comment! xx
keep voting and i'll update faster! xxx

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

162K 5K 27
why are you making an effort to find me when you're the one that left - Sequel to My Teacher
101K 2.9K 28
~We fit together like missing puzzle parts, but only just.~ "What are you doing here?" "I think I have the wrong floor."
72.3K 1.7K 36
EDITING "Yes. And I promise you that nobody will ever hurt you again, not as long as I'm right here next to you. You're broken, but that won't stop m...
14.1K 640 49
"These songs are deep." He spun me around once before bringing me close to his chest, our faces barley touching. "Only because they're about you."