Fake Dating the Bad Boy

By YaFairyTaleEnding

Highest rank in teen fiction #7 Highest rank in #boyfriend #2 Started 28th August 2016 COMPLETED 8th January... More

••••••••
Cast List
Prologue
Chapter 1 - The Question
Chapter 2 - Deal
Chapter 3 - Aaron's house?!
Chapter 4 - My Prince Charming
Chapter 5 - My Night in with the Bad Boy
Chapter 6 - What happens, happens
Chapter 7- I'll do anything!
Chapter 8- Just a Peck
Chapter 10- Cole Williams is a God!
Chapter 11 - A Confusing Morning
Chapter 12- Nothing..
Chapter 13- An eventful Thursday Evening
Chapter 14- 'He's got into your head again!'
Coles Pov - Chapter 13
Chapter 15 - Party! Wait, what happened at the party?
Chapter 16- Kisses and Cat Fights
Chapter 17- 'Can we kiss sober now?'
Chapter 18 - Not the Ticket Girl Again
Chapter 19- A Tiny Tutor Session and Unknown Texts
Chapter 20 - The New Girl, El
Chapter 21 - Crazy Chris' Lake House
Chapter 21- Coles Pov
Chapter 22- Back on Good Terms with My Bad Boy
Chapter 23- What is going on under that table?!
Chapter 24- It May Have Been Our Second Kiss yet it felt like No1
Chapter 25- My Bad Boy Boyfriend
Thank you
Epilogue

Chapter 9- Party with the Drunken Boys

287K 9.4K 3.8K
By YaFairyTaleEnding

Yeah, so you know earlier, when Cole said, 'I can't lose you.' Well I've lost him..
It's 10ish and I haven't seen Cole for about two hours, I am currently stood in the kitchen drinking Coke, watching the swimming team play some stupid drinking game.
I've tried looking for Cole, I've looked in all of the rooms downstairs, even outside, but I haven't looked upstairs yet, that's where all the canoodling happens, I don't really want to walk in on anything.
But then again, I need to find Cole, hopefully he's alright.
I sighed as I poured the rest of my Coke into the sink and walked out of the kitchen into the hallway.
I rolled my eyes at the couples making out and the guys passed out on the floor. Ugh, high school parties, am I right?
I haven't seen Gee for about an hour either, her and Trent went outside and I didn't want to be a third wheel, so I've pretty much been a loner.
Thankfully I haven't seen Aaron yet, or Emma, or any of her little minions.

I took a few deep breathes as I started to make my way up the long winding stairs.
Okay, so the second floor was much bigger than the first, I sighed as I looked to left and then to the right which led to a corner, there wasn't a person in sight.

'Hey hot stuff.' A deep voice suddenly called from the left.

I quickly turned my head to see a tall muscly guy making his way towards me.

My breathe hitched as I realised how gorgeous he was! He had fluffy brown hair which was gelled up sexily, and he had beautiful hazel eyes! Oh my! His eyes!

'Hi..' I stuttered, quickly.

'You alright?!' He shouted, as he stood opposite me, his arm resting against the wall.
The smell of alcohol suddenly hit me and I coughed.

'Yep.' I replied bluntly. Even though I really, really wanted a conversation with this hottie, I couldn't, he was drunk and I needed to find Cole.

I quickly turned around and walked to the right, before his hand suddenly grabbed my arm, stopping me on the spot. He was strong!

'Can you not?!' I shouted, his hand suddenly loosened, to which I pulled my arm out of his hand.

'Wait. Can I have your noot, noon.. Num...' He slurred to which I raised an eyebrow at him.
'Number.' He grinned weirdly before he wrapped his arms around me.

Usually if a hot guy hugged me I'd be ecstatic but this guy was strong and extremely drunk which made me scared, so I couldn't help but scream.

He quickly loosened his grip, but kept his arms around me. 'I think you're really hot.' He whispered in my ear, his breathe was warm, but it gave me chills.

'Thanks, but I need to go.' I said quickly as I tried to slide out of his arms, but of course I failed.

'Why don't we use one of these rooms?!' He shouted.

'No!!!' I screamed loudly as I squirmed.

'Oh come on.' He said loudly as he walked towards a door with his arms still wrapped around me, caging me in.

'NOO!' I screamed even louder.

'What the fuck are you diddling?!' I heard a familiar voice shout from behind me. Cole's voice.

'It's doing Cole! Not diddling! Wait, maybe it is diddling!!' I recognised Alex's voice.

The hot boy quickly dropped his arms from around me as he turned to look at Cole and Alex.

I quickly ran up to Cole and Alex, Alex has his arm around Cole's shoulders and the two of them looked extremely drunk.

'What's he diddling?! The stupid twick !' Cole shouted.

'Prick!' Alex corrected as he laughed goofily.

I quickly turned my head back to the hot boy, who was now led down, passed out. He was clearly a drunk mess, I don't think he meant any harm, or at least I hope he didn't..

Cole laughed deeply and goofily at Alex before he grinned down at me.

I frowned at the two of them before I sighed. Oh God, I have to take these two home tonight.

Cole frowned as he swayed slightly onto Alex, 'You know, when... people... say they don't like gooo.. YOU! You! It means that, that, they actually kind.. Are kind of lying, and did you know that, if a dog barks then-'

'Then a cat goes moo!!' Alex shouted cutting him off.

'Yes!' Cole grinned as he clapped.

'What is in that punch?' I muttered to myself.

_____________

'That's disgusting.' I winced as Cole threw up onto the grass for the 3rd time.

'I think it's really cool.' Alex shouted as he rested his head on my shoulder.

It was now 12ish and Cole, Alex and I were in the backyard. I'm stuck with these two drunks all night and possibly all morning.

'How is throwing up, really cool?' I asked him as I frowned.

'Well, think about it logically,' he started as he slurred, 'Your body knows when sick is ready to be sick, when you  know sick is coming, your body is sick of knowing that the sick is coming, even when the sick isn't coming the sick will just be sick and sick is an amazing thing, really.' He grinned wonkily.

'Oh my God.' I sighed as I laughed slightly. Alex has been mumbling random things all night, I have no idea what he's even on about anymore.

'I need a sneeze!!' Cole suddenly shouted.

Cole suddenly sneezed loudly, making him lose balance, he suddenly staggered towards me and landed straight into my arms.
Thankfully I was strong enough to hold him up.
I sighed, I felt like a mother of two incredibly stupid sons with Cole in my arms and Alex leaning on my shoulder.

'Are you guys ready to leave now?' I asked as I pushed Cole up.

'I guess.' Alex mumbled, his mouth slobbering against my shoulder.

'Ew!' I quickly pushed him up off me.

'Col-' I stopped as I realised Cole wasn't there anymore.

'Oh for God's sake! I turned around for 1 minute!! Alex, where's Cole gone now?!' I groaned as I grabbed Alex's hand, making sure he wouldn't go anywhere.

Alex's eyes flickered open and then shut, 'I don't know, can we just go to bed now, if I don't get sleep I might die of hypothermia.'

I rolled my eyes at him before I quickly walked around the groups of people searching for Cole, Alex still by side.

'Oh this is ridiculous. Where is he?! Alex don't drink anymore!!' I shouted as I saw Alex take a red cup from a random girl.
I quickly grabbed it from him before I handed it back to the girl.

'Right, Alex, come one.' I grabbed his arm as I made my way back to Coles car.

I quickly grabbed the keys and unlocked the car before I opened the back seat door and pushed Alex in.
'Alex! You stay here, I'm going to find Cole.' I shouted at him.
Alex mumbled something as he closed his eyes and led down.

I quickly ran back into the back yard, it was a pretty big garden, so Cole couldn't have gotten far from it, unless he sprinted into the house.

'Has anyone seen Cole?!' I asked a group of girls who were in jeans and jumpers, I wish I wore jeans and a jumper now, as it was absolutely freezing.
'No, sorry.' They all said in unison as they smiled.
'Okay. Thanks anyway.' I smiled as I sighed.

I groaned loudly as I checked my phone, 12.30, I have been searching for Cole for 20 minutes!! And that's just around the garden!
I quickly turned around to go and look in the house but stopped once I heard chanting.
'Jump! Jump! Jump! Jump!' I heard everyone shout.

'Oh no.' I muttered to myself as I quickly walked towards the crowded people in the garden.

'What's going on?' I asked a girl from my French class, as I pushed through all the people.

'I suddenly stopped still as my eyes landed on Cole, 'Oh my fuc-'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 7.8K 34
••• This is a story about a girl. A girl who lied all too well. One who was bored, pretty, and sad. A girl who mastered the art of pretending. Pr...
123K 2.3K 35
- Ashley Kingston, the girl who has always been in love with her best friend Tyler, the schools player boy who has almost half of the girls on their...
633K 10.8K 28
What happens when a good girl becomes determined to make her brothers best friend fall in love with her? Drama, sexual tension and jealousy of course...
1.9M 47.8K 43
You know them boys that ride the best cars, the hottest guys walking on earth, the players, the popular ones, the ones that are called 'bad boys'. We...