Oh My Love: PART 2 [RATED R]...

By AudrianaBrooks

After Chris was forced to leave Audri, they reunite years later and face many different struggles. But, in th... More

Chapter 2- She Was Pregnant
Chapter 3- It's Even Worse
Chapter 4- Everything That Was Going On
Chapter 5- THE "Chris Brown"
Chapter 6- Deal With It
Chapter 7- Crashing Down On Me
Chapter 8- Only Time Heals Wounds
Chapter 9- For The Next Day
Chapter 10- I Hung Up.
Chapter 11- As Time Went On
Chapter 12- She Could Barely Talk
Chapter 13- Nothing.
Chapter 14- Waiting For That Reason

Chapter 1- They Eventually Stopped

106K 706 69
By AudrianaBrooks

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR AUDRI, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!” everyone sung in unison.

“Thank you guys so much!” I was grinning from ear to ear at all the people that actually showed up.

My two best friends, Alexis and Lena, my mom and my co-workers from work were all at my house to celebrate my nineteenth birthday with me.

“Aww, Audri. I remember when you were first born. Now you’re nineteen! I can’t believe time flies so quickly,” my mom said and hugged me.

“I love you mom. Thank you for everything,” I said to her and let go.

I thanked everyone individually for coming and then walked into the kitchen to get a can of soda. I saw Alexis and Lena come in behind me.

“Don’t worry Audri; we’ll go out to a real party later. I have something planned,” Alexis said to me.

“Ugh, thank you Lex,” Lena said quickly, “I’ve been waiting all week to go to the new club that opened last month.”

“No, we’re not going there. There’s another club that’s only twenty minutes away. I haven’t been there yet, but I heard everyone who’s anyone goes there on Friday,” Alexis replied.

“Guys, I’m sorry, but I can’t go out tonight,” I said and drunk some of my soda.

“What? It’s your birthday! Why not?” Alexis asked.

“My grandmother was only supposed to babysit Maurice for a few hours today. I have to pick him up in like two hours…You do remember I have a son, right?”

They both sighed, “Audri. I can’t believe this. You’ve been stuck here taking care of Maurice every day for the past year and nine months while Chris, the father of your baby, is probably out at a strip club right now…having fun, with no responsibilities,” Alexis said.

“I’m having fun too…you guys threw this great party for me. And, I don’t care what Chris is doing.” I said taking another sip of soda.

“You told us exactly one year ago, on your eighteenth birthday, that you were going to talk to him. Why haven’t you?” Lena asked.

“Because, I don’t want to bother him. I see he’s been really busy with his new album and touring in Europe, and I don’t think he wants to be bothered with ‘baby-mama drama’,” I replied, “And, please, can we not talk about this right now? I just want to enjoy my birthday.”

“Alright Audri, I’m sorry,” Alexis said, “Now come on, I want you to open the gifts I bought you.”

After I opened all the gifts, the party lasted for two more hours and soon enough everyone went home.

My son, Maurice, was already almost two years old, but had never even seen his father. I never told anyone that I called Chris about three times after he was born, but his numbers weren’t the same, so I never tried again. I didn’t want to lie to myself; I did miss him, but the thought of him avoiding me after finding out I really did have a baby just scared me too much.

My life was going better than I thought it would be considering I did get pregnant in my junior year in high school. I didn’t go to college, but I was given a great job as a dental assistant after graduating. I moved into my own one-bedroom apartment with Maurice, and surprisingly, everything was going well.

“Hey Maurice,” I said with a huge smile when I walked into the kitchen in my grandma’s house.

He smiled when he saw me, so I picked him up from his high chair.

“Have you been a good boy for grandma?” I asked him.

“Yes ma-ma,” he said simply.

He didn’t really talk much, but he was able to say small words like “yes” and “no” or if he wanted something he would say it.

“Audri!” my grandma yelled from upstairs, “Is that you?”

“Yeah,” I yelled and walked upstairs with Maurice.

“I’m sorry I left him down there by his self. I just needed to take my medicine,” my grandma said when I walked in her room.

“It’s okay. And thank you for letting him stay here for a few hours,” I replied.

“You don’t have to thank me. You know I’m here for you whenever you need me,” she said, “I just wish that nappy headed boy that got you in this situation would take some responsibility and take care of his baby.”

“Grandma, we already had this conversation a hundred times,” I sighed.

“I don’t care how famous you say he is; being a celebrity shouldn’t mean he don’t have to take care of a baby that he helped make!” she was getting mad which was making me a little angry.

“It’s not like that. If I told you everything that happened, you would understand,” I picked up Maurice’s bag and got ready to leave.

“Audri, I love you. I just don’t want to see you end up like how I did…and your mother did,” she hugged me.

“I won’t. Maurice and I are gonna be just fine. Didn’t you always teach me not to rely on a man anyway?”

She smiled, “Yeah, you’re right.”

“So you have nothing to worry about, grandma,” I replied, “I have to go, but I’ll talk to you tomorrow.”

“Alright Audri, you’re gonna sit down and talk to me one day. I know you’re hiding something,” she said before I left.

My mom, Alexis and Lena were the only ones that knew the whole story between me and Chris, and I wasn’t planning on telling the rest of my family anything. I did, however, tell my grandmother that I dated someone famous, but that was as far as I went. No one needed to know what really happened.

I was on my way home, driving in the fast lane. My grandmother only lived ten minutes away, but the only way I could get back to my house was by taking the highway. I saw there were only a few people on the road, so I didn’t really care about going too fast or too slow.

Maurice was sleep in the back, and I was singing along to the radio when my phone started ringing.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Hey, Audri,” it was Lena, “Are you in your car right now?”

“Yeah, why?”

“I left my paper in your glove compartment when you dropped me off today. Can you take it out and I’ll come by your house tomorrow to pick it up.”

“Alright,” I said.

“Thank you,” she hung up.

I reached into the glove compartment and pulled out a bunch of papers. I wasn’t sure which one was hers, so my eyes switched back and forth from the road to all the papers in the pile. I saw that there was a picture in there, so I picked it up and looked at it. I didn’t know who it was until I looked closely and saw that it was Chris and I from two years ago. We were at the park, and he was holding me while I took the picture with my camera.

My mind scrolled back to that day, and it was as if I was there again. We had just eaten breakfast at a local restaurant, and later decided to walk to the park. It was like we were glued to each other, and aside from the “You’re beautiful”-s and “I Love You”-s we didn’t say anything; we were just lost in each other’s eyes. I longed to see him again. I just wanted a chance to talk to him; see how he was doing. I knew if we began talking again, we would soon be back together and that’s all I wanted.

I stared at the picture a little too long and when I looked up to face the road, headlights were speeding towards me and before I had any time to react I felt the massive impact of the other car.

I screamed loudly.

Without warning, the car lurched and I was thrown forward violently. All I could do was think about my baby Maurice who was now screaming and crying loudly. The seat belt was cutting into my chest and my breaths became short. The sound of shattering glass echoed in my ears as an airbag exploded in my face. My vision blurred and the sounds of the raining glass and Maurice’s screams soon got lower and eventually stopped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 2.7K 45
❝ teardrops blurred the skies that she's lost ❞
681K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
95.6K 1.8K 70
Just read to find out 😊
Love wins By

Fanfiction

3.4K 228 32
This is a story revolving around my favourite all american ship (Spencer and Olivia) p.s. - this is my first time writing, so sorry if it takes a w...