Kara

By glitter_xox

{Book Two Of The Millionaire Series} {Book Three And Four Have Been Included As Well.} ... More

Disclaimer!
Chapter 1- Carrington Here We Come
Chapter 2- I Shot Picture Guy
Chapter 4- Living Next To A Confused Robin Hood
Chapter 5- Seriously? The Mafia?
Chapter 6- Cooking For 20 Guys?
Chapter 7- I Think I'm Going To Go Crazy
Chapter 8- Kare-bear Is Going To Dig Herself A Grave
Chapter 9- Dangerous Is My Middle Name
Chapter 10- Dominico Bassi
Chapter 11- Are You Serious?
Chapter 12- The Truth
Chapter 13- Caitlin
Chapter 14- Our Happily Ever After
THIRD BOOK IN THE SERIES!
Chapter 1- Wedding Dresses?
Chapter 2- She's Too Young!
Chapter 3- Drunk Gia?
Chapter 4- New Beginnings
Chapter 5- Daddy I Want A Mommy
Chapter 6- Do I Scare you Gia?
Chapter 7- Wedding Day Chaos
Chapter 8- Caitlin's Married?
Chapter 9- Happy Birthday Caitlin
Chapter 10- Pregnancy Nightmares
Chapter 11- Angelina Brooke
Chapter 12- Angelina Brooke Part 2
Chapter 13- The End
Next Book- Caitlin!
Chapter 1- "I'm Going To Miss Smokey"
Chapter 2- Hawaii Trip
Chapter 3- "I Heart Gabe?"
Chapter 4- Child's Play?
Chapter 5- Bryton?
Chapter 6- Dress?
Chapter 7- Gabriel Blake
Chapter 8- "It's Midnight"
Chapter 9- He Talked!!

Chapter 3- I'm Not Normal

11.8K 479 111
By glitter_xox

Word count- 2516

"Kara calm down. Look I can't just go into their house and arrest them. Follow me" Noah grabs my hand.

He walks towards the sofa, and stuffs his hands between the huge cushions.

He pulls out a gun.

"There's one gun in this room. One in the bakery cupboard in the kitchen. One in the bathroom, behind the mirror. And you have your two guns. Just don't worry about it. I'll keep a close eye on them" I nod slowly.

"I shot him though" he sighs, running a hand through his hair

"If they file a case on you, it was just self defense." I nod

"You better go to work. I'm going to be coming later. Mike called saying that we don't have any work, but they wanted to ask me something. So I told them to come here. Is that okay?" He nods

"Mike is a DJ in clubs. Don't go to clubs" I nod as he places the gun back in the sofa.

"I'm going to work. Any emergency don't call me" he smirks and I nod as he walks out of the house.

I look at the time on my watch to see its two in the afternoon.

I told Noah what happened as soon as he came home. He came home with a girl,who he sent back home with no explanation.

Since yesterday I told him to arrest them all. I know it was near to impossible, but it was still a try.

So we went shopping yesterday, bought things for the house, and we talked to our parents.

Dad asked if everything was okay and I said it was all perfect. He was still unsure, but that's how parents are. They worry a lot.

I stand up and dust my cream lace dress. I have a thing with leather jackets. I don't know why, they just attract me.
That's why, everything I wear, should suit a leather jacket.
Along with this dress, I have a black leather jacket on top.

I've grown up with wearing formal dresses and skirts. I was sent to the best schools, the best university. I was dad's little princess, so I got what I wanted.

When Noah turned 18, he wanted a new car, a new phone,and a huge party. Mom gave him it all.

Dad asked me what I wanted when I turned 18. I just got my Ben. My car.

The doorbell rings. I walk towards the door and open it to see picture guy.

I try to close the door, but he places his foot out stopping it.

"Garbage girl, I don't think that name suits you now." He smirks walking inside.

"You can't just walk inside" I say as Dennis follows him.

I notice picture guys wearing a short sleeve shirt, and I can see the bandage around under his shirt.

"Dennis find her camera" Dennis walks upstairs.

"What are you doing? I deleted the picture" I say closing the door.

"Look kare-bear, you can't have pictures of me. Your boyfriend is a cop. It'll get into the wrong hands, and then I'll have to kill you" he walks closer to me.

I step back, pressing myself against the wall.

"Will you be a good girl, kare-bear and delete the picture?" I nod slowly as my phone rings.

I walk into the living room and pick up my phone to see it's Max.

I smile answering it.

"Max-" I become quiet hearing moans

"Harder Max" I hear Rosie's voice.

I frown.

"You fucking asshole" I mumble, hanging up.

I call Noah and after a couple of minutes he answers my call.

"Kara?" Picture guy walks inside the room, leaning on the door.

"Noah, the picture guy is here again. Hey! That's my camera!" I shout as Dennis walks with it towards picture guy. I hang up on Noah and walk towards picture guy.

I take my camera away from him.

"You want me to delete it? Fine" I show him the picture, and then I delete it.

"Let's go Dennis" they walk out of the house.

My phone rings again, and I pick it up.

"It's okay Noah. They're gone. You don't need to come here" he sighs

"Did they want something?" He asks

"Sugar. Fucking sugar" he chuckles and then hangs up.

Max that asshole. He's fucking Rosie behind my back? Wow. The best boyfriend award goes to him.

I fall down onto the sofa and sigh.

Since high school we've been together. How long does it make? 5 years. 5 years we've been together.

Maybe I've become boring? Maybe boys don't like boring girls?

Oh who am I too ask? I can't even get a guy who won't cheat on me. I feel like going there and ripping his head apart.

I'm not normal.

The doorbell rings again and I get up and walk towards the door. I look through the small hole to see Mike's brown hair.

I open the door and I smile at the team.

"Hey" they walk inside.

"Hi guys. What did you want to talk about?" I ask closing the door, and following them to the living room.

They all sit down, and I sit opposite them.

"Mike is going to DJ at a club. We're all going and we thought you might want to come, as you're part of the team?" I frown.

"Noah said you guys were going to ask that. Sorry I can't go" Joe groans

"Don't be boring Kara. You'll enjoy it. Plus we'll all have our guns. If anything bad happens, we'll protect you. We kind of have to because of Noah" I sigh

I'm not boring.

"Fine. Who's coming to pick me up?" Conner puts his hands up.

"I'll come" I nod smiling at them.

"We'll go at 8" Ally scoffs.

"No. We go at 10. That's when the club actually starts" I nod slowly, knowing Noah is going to kill me.

"We'll go, and then we'll come for you at 9.30" Beth stands up.

I nod as they all walk out of the house.

Clubbing? What could possibly go wrong when you have a gun?
*
*
"I still don't agree with it" Noah mumbles as he drops down onto my bed.

"Noah just shut up. Please don't be like dad. I don't want to be boring" he frowns at me as I apply my red lipstick.

"Who said you're boring?" I shake my head

"No one. Don't worry about it. Look if anything goes wrong, I have my small hand gun." I say and he nods

"Well then. When you go, I'll call Dawn over" he stands up.

"Dawn?" I smirk

"Just a girl" he walks out of the room.

I open my jewellery box,and pick up my mini hand gun. I stuff it in my strapless bra.

I pick up my black wedges and walk downstairs. I sit on the bottom step, and quickly wear them as I hear a car horn outside.

"Bye Noah!" I shout as I open the door to see Conner's car.

"Do you have your gun?" He calls from upstairs.

"Yeah. Bye" I walk out of the house closing the door behind me.

I walk towards Conner's car and I sit inside.

"Hey Kara. You look beautiful" he smiles at me.

"Thank you" I feel my face heat up.

"You don't look too bad yourself" I say and he chuckles as he drives out of the driveway.

"Are we picking them up?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"Nope. We're going to meet them there. Have you got your gun just in case?" I nod

"You sound like my brother." He frowns

"Well I don't want to be your brother" he mumbles.

I smile slightly, as I stare out the window.

After a while, Conner parks outside a quiet club.

I shrug, getting out of the car with him.

We walk towards the tram, and I smile looking at everyone.

Ally hasn't talked to ever since I've come. Beth talks once in a while, but Ally really doesn't.

I follow them inside the club as Mike pushes the door open, and I see the club full from inside.

"It's a little sound proof." Conner whispers into my ear, from behind me. I nod, stepping forward a little.

"You guys party. I'm going to the DJ area" Mike salutes us and walks off.

"First drink is on me" Joe says

I follow them all, Conner behind me.

We sit in a booth, as Joe goes to go and get vodka shots with Conner.

"I love your dress" Beth smiles at me.

I smile.

"Thank you"

"She must have got it from a charity shop" Ally scoffs

It's an Armani dress.

"Just ignore her. She's always jealous of everyone" Beth sighs as Ally scoffs again.

"Jealous of Kara? Yeah right. I don't get jealous of girls who think they have it all" I raise my eyebrow.

"You clearly have a problem with me. Ally don't do this okay? I'm not in the mood. You'll piss me off, and I'll kick the shit out of you, and then we all go home. Is that what you really want?" Beth bites her lip to stop laughing.

"I'm going to go see where the drinks are" I mumble, getting up.

I walk past the dance floor, just about to walk around a few people, when they push me backwards onto someone else.

"Assholes" I mumble. I turn around to see Dennis. He frowns at me, as he helps me back up.

"What are you doing here Kara? You're not meant to be here" I roll my eyes

"It's a pleasure meeting you too, kind sir." I bow down slightly.

"You're drunk?" I look up at him.

"I haven't even had a drink yet. Why can't I be here?" I ask just as we hear a gun shot.

"This is why" he mumbles, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the exit.

I pull my gun out of my bra, as I follow him, towards the exit. He stops and I run into his back.

"Okay, change of plan. Let's get you in the toilets" he turns to me. I look over a couple of people to see the exit blocked by people running out.

"Dimitri! Where the hell are you!" I hear a girl's voice shout.

"Seriously? A girl? Dennis calm down. It's just a girl. She's after someone called Dimitri. Maybe he dumped her or something" Dennis sighs

"Look Kara, I want you to hide under that table" I pout slightly.

He looks at me confused.

"But I need to go back to my friends" he shakes his head

"Why do you do that thing with your lips?" He asks confused

"It's called pouting. P-o-u-t-i-n-g" I spell it out for him.

"Get under the table" I nod walking towards the booth.

"How many Noah's are going to come and boss me around" I mumble sitting under the table with my gun in hand.

"Dimitri!" I hear the girl scream again.

The club has been cleared out, except for Dennis, Seth, picture guy and a 20 other guys.

Woah. I'm in the middle of a gang fight. Well I think it's a fight. And a gang?

"Susie, sweetheart, it's been a long time, hasn't it?" Picture guy walks towards a woman with a gun.

This is one of those cliché moments when my phone rings.

They all look around, as I try to pull my phone out of my bra. It's like a bag.

It's Noah. I reject the call as they all look at me.

"Kare-bear? What the fuck are you doing here?" Picture guy runs a hand over his face.

I get out from under the table.

"Hey?" I whisper as he glares at me.

"Who the hell is she?" The girl shouts.

"Ouch my ears" I mumble, shaking my head slightly, to get her annoying screech out of my head.

Picture guy chuckles.

"Do you know her?" The girl asks picture guy.

I sit on the table, as I see movement from the corner of my eyes. Mike. He places a finger over his lips telling me to be quiet.

I nod slowly, looking back at the people in front of me.

"Her? No" picture guy says and I gasp.

"How can you say that? We're neighbours" the girl smirks.

She walks closer to me. She pulls a stool from the bar, and sits next to me

"Neighbours, you say?" I nod at her

"Yeah. What are you? His ex?" I ask and she shurgs

"Something like that" I nod

"Did he dump you on your wedding day? Or on a prom day?" She smirks at me.

"Wedding day" I gasp looking at picture guy, who's talking to Seth.

"How can you do that? Do you know how special weddings are for people. You know what? You disgust me picture guy" I shake my head at him, as he smirks.

"Are you drunk?" I shake my head

"Kare-bear why are you calling me picture guy?" I shrug

"I don't know you're name" he nods

"Fair point. Susie let's get this over and done with. What do you want?" He crosses his arms.

Susie turns to me.

"Where do you live?" She asks

I smile.

"Next to picture guy" I say and she nods slowly.

"Where does he live?" I look at her confused.

"Next to me" I roll my eyes as she stands up

"Where do you live?" She asks again.

"Next to him" I point to picture guy.

She points her gun towards my head.

I point my gun towards her, as Mike walks forward pointing his gun to her back.

"Peek a boo" he smirks at me, just as Conner walks out from behind the bar, with Joe, holding their guns to picture guy and Dennis.

Beth and Ally come out from under their tables, pointing their guns at picture guy and the others.

"If you shoot, you get hit twice. Walk away from this place, and you're free" Mike says to Susie.

She drops her gun, and walks out of the club, mumbling something about that she'll be back.

I point my gun at Seth, jumping down from the table.

"This is a warning for you guys. You don't come anywhere close to me or these guys. You step out of place, and I won't hesitate to shoot you. This little incident is forgotten about okay?" I walk closer to them.

Picture guys walks closer to me. I point my gun towards him.

He grabs my gun and throws it on the floor.

"Playing with guns, kare-bear isn't fun. Threatening me won't be fun. This isn't the last time I'll see you kare-bear" he smirks at me.

"Let's go guys" they all walk out of the club.

"Did you see how cool we were!" Mike exclaims, high fiving all of us.

I'll make sure it's the last time I see you Dimitri.
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
Hey guys!
Sorry for any mistakes!

I've been really busy with reading a new book.
It's called Three Dark Crowns, by Kendare Blake.
OMG?! I just finished it, and it had the worst ending ever. And the next book isn't even out!
I just can't even...

Well I hope you like this chapter.
Leave a comment and a vote letting me know if you liked it!
Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 5.2K 20
HIS Book Series #4: Don't have to read books in order!! :) Victoria is a 27 year old curvy girl who is more of a homebody than her best friend and ro...
429K 7.8K 41
(Slowly re-writing) MATURE CONTENT (18+) What will your reaction. If a nerd of your college, you save from bully came out as A MAFIA BOSS....??? "...
296K 10.9K 73
"Love is never complete without trust." Which this story is about a blind man that loses his hope, his trust and his faith from a experienced and a g...