The Dynamic Duo of Three Ente...

By SmartAleckTubaPlayer

The Dynamic Duo, made up of three of the Mapletown Maples band, ends up in Middle-Earth. They were just walki... More

The Dynamic Duo of Three Enters The Hobbit
The Characters
From Spraggs to the Shire
Meeting Thorin and Company
The First Day of the Journey
The Trolls
Rivendell
Away From Rivendell
Into the Mountains
At Arebor
The New Advisor and the Visit to Dain
Visiting Bilbo... Or Not
13
15
16
17
18
19
A Year Later........
21
Just a Note
The Twins
23
asking
note
24

14(I ran out of names so now its numbers)

233 16 2
By SmartAleckTubaPlayer

Cora's P.O.V

When I woke up, I had a searing pain in my side, and I realized that my side, arm, and leg were bandaged. Of course they were, Thorin wouldn't let me bleed to death.

I couldn't remember anything but brief flashes from the time after I was attacked. Thorin and Kili saying I was poisoned, Thorin talking to someone I don't know because I didn't recognize the voice, probably Dain, then I heard Legolas, and finally, the most recent, I had heard Thorin telling me to get better. He had called me 'love' again.

I went to shift positions, and realized someone was beside me.

Thorin, I thought. Of course he wouldn't leave my side if there was a chance that I would die.

I realized that it was around 1 in the morning, so I turned to face Thorin to see if he was awake, but he wasn't.  He looked as if he was taking a well deserved rest, so instead of waking him, I laid my head on his bare chest and went back to sleep, hoping he'll be ok after this, because he didn't look too good.

When I woke up the second time, Thorin was still asleep, but I woke him up.

"You're awake!" he exclaimed, grinning at me.

"I also woke up at one, but you looked really tired, so I let you sleep and went back to sleep." I replied

We got up and went to the kitchen.

After we ate breakfast, we went to find the others to let them know I was better. Still limping, but better.

When Missy saw me, she hugged me, causing pain to shoot through my side. 

No one else gave me a hug after seeing how much pain it caused me.

I walked around the town with Thorin, and everyone was glad to see me up, and both Thorin and I smiling for once.

We went and sat by the river. I laid on my back, watching the clouds. He was watching me again, but I didn't care.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Looking at the clouds." I said, a little childishly.

He leaned over to where he could see my face.

"Having fun?" he asked.

I shrugged as he leaned down to kiss me. Like last time, it was more passionate.

What was new though, was the fact that I kissed him back, surprising even myself.

Later that day, I was talking to Thorin in my room.

"Do I still get that month of time off?" I asked him.

"Of course," he replied. Almost causally, he added, "Will you marry me?"

"Yes! By the way, I'm going to visit Bilbo." I said.

"I'm fine with that. Don't tell anyone about the engagement, I want to see if they notice."

We stood to leave, and I stood beside the door, waiting for him to leave first, but instead, he pushed me against the wall and kissed me like he did before, and I responded just as enthusiastically.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 12.5K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
1.1M 19.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...