My Chance [Levi Ackerman X OC...

By toxictaem

[Completed] "And... You were really good looking." I fiddled my thumbs. "I prefer hot." More

Before we start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue
7 Years Later
Alternate Ending
Trust

Chapter 8

9K 218 265
By toxictaem

Chance's POV
"Why does a Corporal have to have to much paperwork?" I demanded.

"Stop complaining and arrange these documents in alphabetical order." He shoved about 50 folders at me.

"Argh!" I complained but started to sort them out. They seemed to be information sheets of deceased soldiers. I went on to place each one of them back into the desk starting from A to Z. I stopped at C and noticed that Farlan's name wasn't there. I shook it off and continued putting them back in. Then I stopped once more at M and realized that Isabel's wasn't either.

"Levi where are Farlan's and Isabel's information sheets?" I asked curiously.

"Here." He motioned at one of his drawers.

That made sense, he kept them separate from the others.

  I nodded simply and went back to sorting.

  "LEVIIIII!!!!" A voice rang and soon Hange bursts out through the door.

  "Do you know how to knock? Shitty glasses?" Levi growled impatiently.

  "I'm sorry! I was just! So excited!" She rambled.

  "About what?" I asked.

  "I'm glad you asked..." She shifted her glasses so that they were higher up on the bridge of her nose.

  "I read Isle Langar's journal from the first entry to the last and discovered something crucial!" She explained.

  "It turns out that the Titan that killed her spoke!" Hange hollered.

"It spoke?" This got me hooked.

"Yeah! And in the entries Langar insisted the titan originally didn't want to eat him and actually bowed down to him! But after a short period of time it was as if the Titan lost control over his body and lunged at him!" Hange described.

"Hmm, if the titan spoke, and unwillingly was forced to eat Langar somehow, then what if all titans started off as peaceful beings but someone did something to them and they were forced to eat humans?" I questioned.

"Maybe someone gave them an instinct that if they see a human they have to eat them? I mean they don't need to eat us to survive but they do it anyway." I state.

"Precisely Chance! I was thinking that maybe all titans start off as humans and then hey mutate into some kind of monster somehow! I mean my guess is valid right?" Hange squeals.

"Hold it, are you saying that I might've been slicing off human flesh all along?" Levi demands ferociously.

"I'm not absolutely certain, but what got me was the word Jaegar on the journal." Hange darkens.

"Do you know what Eren's dad does for a living?" She asks.

"I think Eren said that his dad was a doctor." I commented.

"Exactly, but what got me thinking when I looked through records as the fact that he cured an entire village of a thought to be incurable disease. And he just magically thought of the cure somehow." Hange spoke.

"I think Dr. Jaegar is more then a regular doctor." Hange explains.

"What your saying does indeed make sense." Levi tilts his head.

"Maybe he's a scientist then!" I realized.

  "Yes! Chance! You get it!" Hange clapped her hands together.

  "So what your saying is Eren's dad may be behind titans even existing?" Levi says uncertainly.

  "I mean this theory does have flaws, like Titans appeared a century ago and I highly doubt he's that old unless he used some kind of potion." Hange declares.

  "That's why I asked Erwin if we could investigate the big oak tree again. My squad and Squad Levi. Just in case if there's anything we missed." She blabbed.

  "Tch, you had to drag my squad into this did you Shitty Glasses." Levi groaned.

  "This may be a gigantic step for humanity!" Hange defended.

  "That's fine, we'll go, when exactly?" Levi questions.

  "Two weeks from now. Erwin insisted that we get some extra training in just in case of emergencies." Hange confirmed.

  Levi nodded meekly and continued on with paperwork while Hange left.

  "Another expedition." I groaned and flopped my head onto Levi's desk.

  "That Hange does have good reasoning skills though." I nodded.

  "She's both intelligent yet stupid at the same time." Levi added.

  "Is that a compliment or an insult?" I laughed.

  "Both. Now, Chance inform the other squad members that we are going to have an all day training session tomorrow." Levi tapped his pen on the wooden desk.

  "Gotcha!" I stood up and strolled out the office door.

I walked down the hallway and found Eren and Petra talking about something.

"Petra! Eren!" I waved them over.

"Oh hello Chance what's up?" Petra greeted.

"Levi says that tomorrow is going to be a full day training session so I would get enough rest of I were you." I laughed a bit.

"You and the Corporal are on first name basis?" Eren cut in.

"Ah... I guess?" I stated.

"We know now Chance thanks for telling us, I'll go tell the others so don't worry about it." Petra smiled kindly.

"Thanks Petra you're a lifesaver." I nodded.

"Chance do you want to hang out sometime? You know, because we didn't get to at Sheena?" Eren offered expectantly.

"Sorry Eren, I'm going to rest now." I looked away.

"Chance you need to stop turning the poor guy down! It's a blast at his ego." Petra laughs.

"Ahaha sorry Eren." I apologized.

"Chance are you and the Corporal dating or something?" Eren prodded.

"Why would you think that?" Petra demands.

"Well I saw them hanging out at town so I just guessed." Eren crossed his arms.

  "We are not..." I state. Well technically not right? I mean he didn't ask me out or anything.

  "Oh." Eren smiled happily.

  "Well I have to go now. Later." I walked away. I turned a corner to go to my room.

    "What was that." A cold voice startled me.

  "Argh! Oh it's just you Levi..." I sighed in relief.

  "What was that?" He demands.

  "What was what?" I was confused.

"Why didn't you tell him we were dating?" Levi glared.

"We're dating?" I mumbled.

"If we weren't I wouldn't be able to do this." He walks closer to me and closes the distance on our lips. The soft sensation and the bitter taste of black tea in his mouth left me craving more, so when it ended, I grabbed his cravat and pulled him in for one more kiss.

"My, My someone's greedy." Levi smirked.

"S-sorry." I stuttered.

"Don't be. So did I make it clear that you are mine now?" He demands.

I nodded, this was enough reassurance for me.

"Good. Now next time Jaegar asks, you are mine." Levi states and walks away.

It's strange to think that I thought of Levi as my older brother for many years with maybe a teeny tiny crush on him and now he's my lover... How strange we humans are.

I smiled like a complete idiot and walked to my room like one. Tomorrow's training is going to be hard I know that, knowing Levi.

"Levi!" I called.

"What is it brat?" He groaned.

"Today is training day for me and Isabel!" I smiled.

  "You and Farlan promised!" I persisted.

"You shouldn't be happy about that." Levi states.

"But that means I get to spend more time with you! Isn't that great?" I nodded cutely.

"It's training... But if you really want to do it then let's go." He walked out with me following.

"We'll go on some abandoned buildings where we can test out our 3D Manuever devices." Levi decides, already zipping away.

I'm not that good at this, but I'll try... I thought, pressed the button and two wires attached itself into two nearby buildings, dragging me behind them.

  "Woah!" I cursed under my breath as I zipped behind Levi.

  "Fast..." My lips curved into a smile and and I felt the air rush behind me.

  "Haha!" I silently laughed as I raced through the air.

  "Pay attention!" Levi barks.

  "S-sorry!" I regained my composure.

  "Get going." He orders and finally we landed at a little clearing surrounded by hundreds of old abandoned buildings.

  "Today we'll get to the real business." Levi smirks and pointed towards the buildings.

  "Practice agility by zig-zagging across every building in this area, not missing a single one then endurance by running around this clearing 50 times and then finally speed through the air by going as fast as you can go on the 3D maneuver device, except remember, this is only for practice, never press your gas too hard in real life, it'll run out faster then bread in Isabel's sight." He concludes and crosses his arms.

  "Nani??!!" I screeched, echoing throughout the underground.

  "Haha!" I laughed remembering that day, where I collapsed on the ground and Levi had to carry me back.

  I flopped backwards, my back hitting the soft mattress and bouncing up ever so slightly. I really don't want to endure another one of his training courses again, but it brought back tough but great memories. I think I'll be fine tomorrow. As long as I don't have to do endurance again...

  Falling asleep that night was surprisingly easy. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep with a smile on. My face, a rare genuine smile I rarely displayed these past years.

  "Chance!" A voice roared.

  I flung my blanket across the room and bolted up.

  "What?" I looked to see Petra standing at the door, fully clothed.

  "Huh?" I mumbled.

  "Let's just say... You're late." Petra left without saying another word.

  "Crap!" I panicked.

  I just threw on my uniform and dashed out the door like a crazy psychopath that escaped the insane asylum. My hair probably was a complete mess, my clothes were at disarray and my boots were loosely strapped.

  I stumbled into the dining hall where everyone was already gathered. Levi took one look at me and shook his head in disgust.

  "What on earth happened to you for Chance? You look like an ape!" Levi accused.

  "Hey! S-sorry I woke up late.." I soon realized that I was not in a position where I could talk back to him.

  He shook his head and stood up.

  "Everyone make your way to the courtyard and strap in your 3D maneuver gear, I'll be there in a bit." He glared at me.

  I shrunk back a bit.

  "Good luck Chance." Petra smirked evilly.

  "H-hey!" I pouted.

  "Toodles!" She grinned.

  Then everyone left. Leaving me and Levi alone in the dining room.

  "L-look, u-um I'm s-" I got cut off.

  "Do you have a hair tie?" He asked.

  "Hair tie? U-um yeah here..." I searched in my pockets and pulled out a black hair tie.

  "Turn around." He said, taking the hair tie.

  "O-okay..." I turned around. I felt my hair being stroked through and pulled into a braid that hung loosely to my back. It felt good, as if someone was massaging my scalp.

  "There.." Levi states and turned me around.

  "Hmm, better. Much better. Now for the shirt." He reached for the end of my white shirt.

  "H-hey!" I squealed.

  "Tch hold still dammit." He tucked the end of my shirt into my pants and re arranged my leather straps on my pants. He then fastened the buckles in my boots and stepped back.

  I had to admit, this situation left me a blushing mess. I tried to hide my face but Levi pulled my hands down.

  "Much better. Now we can go, follow me." Levi orders.

  I nodded timidly and followed.

Petra's POV
  As soon as everyone left, I remained at the dining room door, observing what kind of punishment Chance would receive. I felt bad, because last time when I got a punishment I had to mop the whole castle within 2 hours. Not fun. I tried to over hear their conversation but I was too far away so I had to just look. I saw Corporal Levi do Chance's hair in a braid and help her get ready for practice. I felt a pang of jealousy. The Corporal would never do that to me. However the jealousy was soon overruled by the fact that Chance didn't do anything wrong or rub it in my face or anything. I couldn't hate her simply because the Corporal possibly liked her. That would be wrong and a decision I know I would regret in the future. So I simply silently left, but in a little corner of my heart, I couldn't help wishing that I was in Chance's place. That I had her perfect life. To be as athletic and amazing like her. And to have the ability to capture Corporal Levi's heart.

But that will never happen. And so I will simply walk away.

Chance's POV
  "Hey." Petra greeted, but not in her usual overly-cheerful manner.

  "Yo what's up?" I cocked my head, wondering what was going on with her mood today.

  "Nothing much, are you ready for training?" She fake smiled.

  I decided not to pry so I responded with a simple nod as I slipped on my gear.

I noticed Eren just staring at me from the other side of the field.

That was really creepy but I simply moved away from his gaze.

  "Today we are going to do the basics all over again, I believe that a few of us have become to cocky for his/her own good-" Levi announced as everyone turned their heads towards Oluo who simply glared back at us.

  "We are going with basic training, titan dummies will appear throughout the forest, each with a person beside it. As you slice the nape off, the scout will record if you had been at his or her titan dummy. The person who slices off the most napes will win. Is that clear?" Levi stared impassively at us.

  "HAI!" Everyone nodded in unison.

  "Good, on your mark.." I lined up at the starting line.

  "Get set..." I crouched down and hovered my hands above the buttons.

  "Go!" I pressed the buttons and went zooming in the air.

  I decided that I would go on the opposite direction as the others, because then I would have more unsliced titan dummies in my way.

  Within 1 minute I noticed a tall 15 meter titan dummy that rose quickly in front of me.

  And it has to be a 15 meter one doesn't it... I thought. I zoomed up and almost reached the nape when the titan suddenly swerved right. The scout standing there had pulled a thick rope, causing the dummy to switch direction. I glared at him.

  Crap. I immediately, out of reflex stuck out my legs and landed, crouched on the titans side.

  Phew. I pushed off it and landed in the same position but on a tree. I pushed off the tree rapidly so that the scout wouldn't have time to change direction and spun right, blades pointing behind me. When I was almost at the nape, I stuck out my bent arms and slashed at the nape.

  Yes! That ones deep! I silently cheered.

  The scout nodded in approval as I glided through the air, off to find another one.

  Unknowing to me, Petra was actually was following and was mouth agape when she saw me slice the nape off.

Petra's POV
  When I saw Chance's technique I knew that she definitely was not a rookie. It looked like she'd been doing this for years on. But her wielding and slashing style was surprisingly similar if not exactly like Corporal Levi's and from what I heard he came only 3 years ago. Even if she had admired him ever since he came and tried to copy his style for 3 years, I doubt that she would become this good. Did Chance know Corporal Levi before he became a Corporal? It isn't unlikely, considering the fact that we didn't know exactly about Chance's background. From how little we know, she could be a thug or a princess, we wouldn't know.

Chance's POV
I whizzed through the air left and right, slicing off the nape of any titan dummy that came to view.

It was some exhilarating business.

Soon I was drenched in sweat, and pieces of my brown hair became stuck to my forehead and cheeks.

I really hope I do good, because this is really wearing me out. I thought warily as I continued my little "titan massacre."

I turned right around a tree and noticed that Oluo was closing in on a titan dummy.

I know Levi told me never to press gas, but since this is only training, I doubt it would matter.

I blasted my gas so hard, it left a hugs puff of smoke.

I cut in front of Oluo on the last second and snapped the nape off with a crack.

"Hey! That's dirty!" Oluo screeched.

"You have my most sincere apologies, however it was partially your fault for failing to notice me and speeding up was it not?" I smiled.

He simply growled and left.

Then a yellow flare was signalled at the front of the forest, indicating that this titan slicing training session was officially over.

I looked down at my tanks and realized that I had very little gas left in my gear.

Kuso.

I think it'll last but I'm not too sure about this.

Never less I began swinging from tree to tree and made it to the clearing. I was still mid-air between two trees but suddenly my wires retracted due to loss of electricity/battery. Soon I was free falling down at the clearing.

This is hella bad! I silently screamed.

"Chance!" Levi roared and soon I felt two arms beneath me, carrying me safely down to the ground.

"Phew! Thanks a lot Levi." I bowed when he set me down.

"What the hell happened?" He demanded.

"I ran out of gas..." I mumbled.

"And how did that occur?" He raised his eyebrows.

"I pushed my gas to beat Oluo at slicing the last titan dummy, wasting a lot of gas in the process..." I laughed guiltily.

"Baka." He ruffled my hair.

"You should feel lucky, nothing severe happened to you." Levi scolded.

"Gomen gomen." I chuckled.

"Alright! Everyone gather!" Levi hollered.

Soon a wave of scouts came rushing out of the forest, each holding a clipboard and pen. The all gathered in front of Levi and started announcing who visited who and stuff like that.

All the points were soon tallied and Levi turned towards us to announce who won out of everyone.

"Alright,

Eld, 19

Gunther, 18

Oluo, 21

Eren, 13 tch Jaegar please, next time try to do better.

Petra, 24

Chance, 25." He finished.

"Yes!" I quietly cheered.

"Dammit! Just one more!" I heard Petra curse.

Heh, looks like that last kill I took from Oluo actually saved my ass.

"Good match Petra, let's do that again sometime!" I tried to be friendly. Well I thought it would be better since Petra looked really down.

"Yeah..." She reluctantly took my hand.

"Chance you did great!" Eren walked over to me.

"I really wish I could say the same for you." I glanced at him apologetically.

"Haha no worries." He wrapped his arms around me.

"The fudge Eren? Let go of me!" I pried him off.

"What?" He cocked his head innocently.

"What was that for?" I wiped imaginary dust off of me.

"It was a congratulatory hug! Isn't that normal?" His green eyes glistened mischievously.

"Not really no..." I shrugged.

I took a glance at Levi who was observing our little "argument."

I must say, he looked absolutely fuming.

He walked towards us and stopped behind me.

He wrapped his arms around my stomach area and laid his chin on my shoulder.

"H-hey!" I persisted.

  "What's going on here..." He leaned closer to my ear. I felt his breath, tickling my neck.

  "U-uh um nothing." I state, blushing furiously.

  "Corporal you are making her uncomfortable." Eren glared.

  Dammit Eren shut up!  My dreams are occurring before me and you're telling him to back off? Even though I have to admit this is pretty damn embarrassing.

  "Oh? Didn't you do the same to her? And apparently it was a normal thing to do." Levi smirks.

  "I-I didn't lean so close!" Eren mumbled.

  "Jealous?" Levi kisses the side of my head.

  "A-ah!" I cursed at my vulnerability.

  "Chance are you uncomfortable?" Levi smirks.

"I- fine." I muttered.

  "See Jaegar? She's fine, mind your own business." Levi steps back.

  Eren glared at him as he walked towards the front of our little group and began announcing the next little practice session.

  I could feel Eren's eyes burning holes at the side of my head.

  I unconsciously touched my head where Levi kissed me earlier.

  My skin feels so hot.

  I gently patted my cheeks as I felt blazing heat.

  I probably looked so red right now.

  Embarrassing to say the least, however I felt butterflies in my stomach, and it felt, warm.

  I liked it.

  This just goes to show exactly how much I simply adored Levi.

  Though he might not be able to say it back, I'm going to say it right here and right now.

  I love you Levi Ackerman.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 2.4K 21
My name is Levi Ackerman and I'm the elite of the elite. I have the best killing abilities you motherfuckers will ever gonna see. I killed so many ti...
202K 4.9K 33
CRINGE STORY! DON'T READ! ❛❛ You're underage. I think we already acknowledged that. ❜❜ ❛❛ Then why did you touch me. ❜❜ In which you meet the man of...
31.1K 1.2K 29
your lips tastes sweeter with the scent of death. LEVI ACKERMAN x FEM!OCREADER [s1⥬s3] ONGOING. © goddfall 2021
2.6K 35 22
My previous account got deleted for some reason so I am starting from the beginning! Hope u guys like my stories!