The Werewolf and Her Vampire

By MB0061

When the Moon Goddess' own guardian is mated with a Vampire, a royal at that, sparks are bound to fly. When t... More

Notes
1- Morning
2- Meeting
3- Singing
4- Date night
5- Friends Find Out
6- Homework & Marking
7- FOOD FIGHT!!
8- Shopping! (part 1)
9- Shopping! (part 2)
10- Meeting his Parents
11- Heat (day 1)
12- Heat (day 2)
13- Heat (day 3)
14- Morning After
15- Lena's Past
16- The Club
17- Meeting... Ugh... Nope
18- Meeting, AGAIN??
On Hold
19- Shopping (Part 1)
20- Shopping & Pre-club (Part 2)
21- The Club... Or Not...
23- Zane POV
Shoutout!!!!!
What's your thoughts?
24- Bonfire
Hello

22- Wait, You Have A Pet Snow Leopard?!?!?

86 2 0
By MB0061

Lena POV

Getting our luggage, I lead the way outside and take a deep breath. "Gotta love the smell of St Petersburg. Actually nope. I don't love it."

"Luna." Someone says to my left. I look, and I see Chris, short for Christine.

"Chris. Nice to see you again."

"Come with me, and watch out, Ziva has been sad without you."

"Wait, you brought her here?"

"Yeah. She somehow knew that I was coming to get you, and I wouldn't of been able to leave without her."

I smile and laugh. Opening the back door of the truck, Ziva slinks out, staying by my side, growling at anyone who comes too close, which includes Zane. "Love, one sec. Ari, can you go get raw chicken breast or anything with chicken, and without dressing or anything else?"

"Yep. Be right back." Ari walks over to the nearby McDonalds and gets a grilled chicken sandwich, without dressing. Pulling the meat off of the bread, she hands it to Zane. "Give this to her, while saying gentle. Ziva will be your best friend shortly."

Zane then walks over, and does as Ari said, and Ziva accepts him, at least for an hour or two. "Alright. Zane, you're with me and Ziva, in the truck. The rest of ya can shift and ride in the back of the truck, or get one of the other trucks we have here."

********6 Hours Later********

Stopping in front of the pack house, one of the many in our territory, I get out and let Ziva out. She takes off, going to hunt.

"How long have you had Ziva?" Lilah asks

"Do you even know who Ziva is?"

"No"

I whistle, and she comes bounding out of the forest, minutes later, sitting at my feet. "This is Ziva. And to answer your question, I've had her since she was 5 hours old. Came across her family, and she was the last one. Her mother died seconds after I promised to care for Ziva for her."

"Wait. You have a pet snow leopard!!??" Lilah exclaims.

"Yep. I sure do. Anyway, there's food here, refresh yourself because we still have another six hours to get there. Rest up an hour, then we're back on the road." I dismiss Ziva, and she goes out to hunt. She brings back two rabbits for me to clean and cook for her.

Ten minutes later, Ziva is eating her food. "What's that smell? It smells really good." Someone says

I turn around and see Alexander. "Really? If you want some, go catch it. You smell Ziva's food. She caught it, she eats it. Go catch your own, or you can find something else." Zane then walks in, and by the look in his eyes, I know exactly what he wants.

I walk up to my room, and once Zane is in here, I lock the door. I wrap my arms around his neck, and kiss him. I hear Ziva lay down outside the door. He pulls me onto his lap on the bed, and brushes my hair off the left side of my neck. I tilt my head, giving him more access, and I feel his fangs puncture my neck as he slides a finger into my core. He moves inside me, causing me to moan. Not taking much more for me to climax, I climax as he closes the bite.

"Go ahead and go to sleep. Ari can lead us to our pack. I'll drive, and you need to sleep. I know you haven't been able to sleep well lately. I love you, baby girl." Zane says, sitting on the side of the bed, arm resting on the other side of me.
I pull him closer to me. Looking into his eyes, I whisper "I'm pregnant." (Oops... that fits perfectly though)

He smiles, and kisses me. Before it could get really heated, someone knocks on the door. Zane sits up and growls in frustration. "What!"

I push him up and tell him to go and open the door. Ziva came in, and laid down at the foot of my bed, full off of the rabbits that she caught.

"That's all. Ziva was bothering me because she wanted in here. Half hour before we head out." Ari says, reminding me.

"Thanks, Ari" she then leaves, and Zane lays down next to me, next to the wall, and Ziva moves to my other side, closest to the door. I rest my head on his chest.

"Is the reason behind Raziel not wanting to let any males near you is that you're carrying our pup?"

"Most likely. That's the reason why Ziva is like this. She knows who you are to me. She knew from the moment I opened the truck door at the airport that I am. Wake me when it's time to leave."

"Alright, Beautiful." I then drift off, surrounded by warmth and the feeling of protection.

Zane POV

Laying there, my beautiful beloved sleeping, with her head on my chest, I smile. I think Ziva has accepted me. I no sooner think that, and she turns around, lays down, and kisses me, then pushes her head onto my shoulder. Quietly laughing, being careful not to wake Len, I pet Ziva.
"Ziva has accepted you pretty quick, Zane. You're really lucky." Ari says from the doorway.

"Really? That's nice. Anyway, are we heading out early?"

"Yeah. If you and her are ready, we can go now."

"Alright. Ziva off." Ziva hops off quietly, waiting for me. I pick Lena up, and carry her out to the truck. Placing her in, I recline the seat to a laying position, and Ziva jumps in back, laying down. Her head rests right next to Lena's.

Ari leads the way, and three hours later, I look over, and see that Ziva had somehow managed to lay next to Lena, in the same seat. I see her smile, and meet my eyes. "Sleep well, Beautiful?"

"Actually, yeah I did. How long was I out?"

"Three to three and a half hours. We left twenty minutes early from the break."

"How has Ziva been for you?"

"I believe she's accepted me. Until recently, she was laying in the back, with her head right next to yours."

She smiles. "That's to be expected. I haven't been near her for two months, love. I've been with you. I expect her to be with me all the time. When she gets used to me being home again, she'll loosen up a little."

"How far do you think you are?"

"Less than three weeks. Maybe a week and a half or two weeks, but no more (maybe even less). When we get home, us three are going for a run. Knowing the rest of the pack, they'll join us. Keep an eye out. The rest of the pack knows I'm home, and they might come out and run with us to the pack house, or jump in the back of the trucks in wolf form. I never know with them."

"Alright, Beautiful." Ziva then lifts her head and looks outside. And upon seeing that we're near home, Ziv then stares at the door.

"Want to run, Ziva?" Len asks and Ziva nods. "Could you stop? She'll most likely run near us, just in the tree line." I nod, and pull to the side. Lena opens her door, and Ziva jumps out. Seconds later, you couldn't even see her if you wanted to.

******2 Hours Later******

Lena POV

Having already stopped to relieve some sexual frustration, and switch seats thirty minutes ago, we're an half hour away. I look over to Zane, and smile. I guess that blow job was really good then, because he's still out. I turn my attention back to the road when I see some of my pack.

"Welcome back, Luna!"

"It's nice to be back. Australia is way different than here."

"Love," I hear next to me

"Yeah, sexy?" I reply, looking over at him.

"I'm horny again, damnit." He groans

I laugh. "Why are you so horny right now?"

"The male vampire version of heat. We're horny all summer and all winter, even when our mate is pregnant."

"So I have to deal with constant horniness from you all summer and winter?"

"Yeah." I then roll my eyes.

"Come here." I tell him, meaning come closer to me, which he does. I then slip my hand into his boxers and grasp his shaft.

I end up giving him a hand job, while driving. Once we pull into the drive way, I pull my hand out of his pants, and tell him to straighten himself up.

I park, and everyone group up into a huge group, with Ziva in the front. "Alright. Time to meet the pack."

I get out, and Ziva is at my side, once again. "Welcome home, Luna." Shiva says, smiling.

"It's great to be back, Shiva. Zane, come on. Don't make me have Ziva get you out. It's your pack too! I wasn't like this with the bitch that's your mother! Get off your ass." They then laugh, most likely not realizing who exactly he is.

"Shiva, could you have a look at Sergey? I think he's sick or something."

"Of course, Aphrodite. I take it that Sergey and Dimitri are your mates?"

"Yep. Just be careful."

Seconds after Shiva leaves, Zane comes up behind me, hugging me from behind. "By the way, guys, meet your alpha. Before you ask, yes the four new ones are Vampires."

"So you mean we're the only pack with a vampire alpha, right?"

"Yep, we also have vampire beta males, and head warrior female. Anyway, the acceptance ceremony will be two days from now, and the Alpha ceremony, along with the Beta ceremony will be the next day."

"Alright, Luna."

"You are dismissed. Theta Alessandra, please wait for me in my office. Once everyone is settled, I want a report of everything that has happened in the past two months, and why I scented the Red Sky pack."

"Yes, Luna." She replies, bowing her head.

I then grab my bag, and Zane grabs his bag as I toss the keys to Larissa. She goes and takes care of the truck, while I lead the way in. "Welcome home, guys. This is home." I say, forgetting, like always, that there's a couch there. I trip and land on the couch, busting out laughing.

"Yep. I missed being home. I always do that, it's normal now. I've done it since I was fifteen. Anyway, our room is is this way, Zane. Ari, Hunter, take your mates to your room, and I'll see what I can do about a bigger bed for you, Ari."

"Thanks, sis."

"No problem." I reply, heading to my room, Zane on my tail. I stop outside of it, and see Ziva waiting. I open the door, and going into the closet. I crack the door open, changing into a black bra and underwear with purple lace. I then lay down in bed, Zane and Ziva laying down on opposite sides of me, Ziv closer to the door, and Zane on the other side of me. I lay my head on his chest, drifting off to sleep, just after I link Alessandra to meet me in my office in the morning.

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺Next Day, Thursday🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Ari POV

I wake up, pressed between two sex gods, also known as my mates. Before I even go to move, I fee two hard ons, and I smile. I so know what I do to them, and they do worse to me.

"Ari?"

"Yes, Twyla?"

"I wanna mark mates."

"I want to too, Twy. How about later, because I really don't want to wake them up to that this early in the morning."

"It's not early. It's fucking ten thirty in the morning."

"Good morning, Beautiful." Sergey whispers in my ear, husky morning voice sending tingles to my core, getting me wet.

"Good morning, my loves. Yes, Dimitri, I know you're awake."

"Really!"

"Don't act like you weren't, I felt you trailing patterns on my skin." He groans, and a leopard jumps on us. "Really Ziva!" I groan, squished under her weight.

"You three up yet?" Someone asks from the doorway.

"Yes, now get Ziva off of us, then we'll be out of bed." I gasp, still having the breath squished from my lungs.

"Ziva off." And she jumps off, after stepping on my gut.

I glare at Zane, and practically bent in half gasping for air. "Really, really fucker, really?"

"Yes really. Get up,and dressed. Lena is making breakfast."

"What is it?"

"French toast, doughnuts, eggs, sausage, and bacon. Says that everyone missed her cooking."

"See ya in the living room, Zane. Bye!" I wave him away. He leaves, and I go about, figuring out how this is going to work.

"I'm going to get a shower. If you want to join, you can, only don't do anything, or I won't let you two mark me tonight."

"But I want to mark you now!" Dimitri whines, inciting a glare from me.

"Keep acting like that, Dimitri, and I won't mark you tonight. Now, let me up." I bite back, wanting up to get a hot shower.

He lets me up, and I leave the bathroom door open, knowing that they'll most likely join me if I do.

I turn the water on hot, waiting for it to heat up, I grab one of Sergey's shirts and one of Dimitri's zip up hoodies. (They smell so good, and the combination of their scents is the best thing ever!) I grab a pair of aryia boot cut jeans, ankle boots, and a set of blood red bra and underwear with black lace. I set my clothes on the counter, and undress. I get in the shower, and less than two minutes later, my two sex gods was in my shower. Damn, water just makes them even sexier. Twyla starts putting thoughts in my head, and I block her out before I get any wetter.

Twenty minutes later, I'm dressed, waiting for my sex gods to finish getting dressed. "I'm going down stairs, my horny vampires. Get your asses out here now, or you can find me."

Seconds later, they both come out, looking super sexy. "Alright. Let's go. You shouldn't have to worry about sluts because all of us Moon Guardians only do it with our mates. If there's another pack here, then yes, you will have to." I finish.

🐺🐺🐺Friday (Day of Acceptance Ceremony)🐺🐺🐺

Lilah POV

"Lena, I need help!" I holler. It's two hours until the ceremony, and I have no clue of what to wear.

"Right here, Lilah. I already have the guy's set out. Let's just say, I hope that I won't get distracted by Zane." Lena then laughs. I look at what she's wearing, and smile. Blue jean shirt, white frilly mid thigh skirt and belt at the waist, and mine a white dressy tank top, dark grey jeans, and a dark blue 3/4 sleeve jacket. My shoes match hers, black strappy wedges.

"Before you ask, yes, you don't have to wear the cover up if you don't want to. Now, go get a shower, then let me work my magic after you get dressed" she replies, pushing me towards the shower.

I submit, getting my shower, drying off, then getting dressed, only to need Lena to zip me up. She comes back in, zips the zipper up, and adds a necklace around my neck. "Who's this from?"

"Hunter. He was going to give it to you earlier, but I kept him busy with training. He just gave it to me to give to you. I have no clue when he got it. Sit, and relax." Lena says, pushing me down into a chair.

Ten minutes later, she tells me to look, and I gasp. "I look amazing! Thank you, Lena!"

She smiles "You're welcome. I remember my acceptance ceremony, and my Luna Ceremony. This is one of the most important things in your life. Of course I would make you look amazing. Hunter might just come in his pants."

"Shall we get going?"

"Yes. Remember how it goes, right?"

"Yep. I'm first, then the two Betas, then Zane."

"Correct. I'll see you in a minute or two. You'll be fine."

I take a deep calming breath, and line up, waiting.

Lena POV

I walk on stage, in front of the 3,000 pack members here.

"Damn. I forgot how many of us there is, anyway, as many of you have heard, Our Alpha, Beta males and Head Warrior Female has been found. I will start with our Head Warrior Female, Lilah Onyx."

I wait while she walks to me. I whisper in her ear, "you're doing great."

"Lilah Onyx, do you accept the rank of Head Warrior Female?"

"I do."

"Do you willingly break all bonds with your previous coven?"

"I do."

Ari then cuts both mine and her hands, joining Lilah to our pack. "I, Lena Nightstalker, welcome to the Goldsilver pack, your Head Warrior Female, Lilah Onyx. Hunter, come here." Hunter then takes his mate to her seat, and teaches her to control the mind link.

"Next, Will Dimitri and Sergey Nightstone come here?" I then wait until they're in front of me. "Dimitri Nightstone, Sergey Nightstone, do you accept the rank of Beta Male?"

"I do." They say at the same time.

"Do you willingly break all bonds with your previous coven?"

"I do."

Ari cuts Dimitri's and my hands, then Sergey's and my hands, joining the boys to our pack. "I, Lena Nightstalker, welcome to the Goldsilver pack, your Beta Males, Dimitri and Sergey Nightstone. Emerald, could you teach them how to block the mind link?" She then leads them off the stage, and to their seats, next to Ari's.

"Finally, will Zane Onyx come here?" I wait a minute, and he's right where he needs to be. "Zane Onyx, do you accept the rank of Alpha?"

"I do."

"Do you willingly break all bonds with your previous coven?"

"I do."

Ari cuts both of our hands, and our bond gets even stronger. "I, Lena Nightstalker, welcome to the Goldsilver pack, your Alpha, Zane Onyx. There's one more thing that we want you to know."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 137 17
"Mate." they both whispered at the same time. Both. Two. I couldn't fight it either, "Mate." Came out of my mouth and my eyes glanced between the bro...
778K 39.7K 46
Highest Rank: #femalealpha Hot list #1 6/12/18 Ivy Grant has been waiting her whole life to meet her mate. Now, she is heading off to college. How l...
40.7K 1.3K 21
WHEN ALESSANDRA THINKS ABOUT HER MATE, SHE IMAGINES HIM BEING A LOVING PERSON WHO WOULD GIVE HIS LIFE JUST LIKE HER BROTHER HAS SAID HE WOULD FOR HIS...
3.9M 122K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...