My Musical Love

By purplebunnies106

Meet Jasmine Foyer, your typical high school cheerleading captain and the most popular girl in school. Unlike... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Cast List
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12...THE FORMAL!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE, INVOLVES A CAST LIST CHANGE)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Bonus Jacob's POV)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (BONUS JASMINE'S POV)
Chapter 24 (SPLIT POV CHAPTER)
Chapter 25 (JASMINE AND ASH'S POV)
Chapter 26 (Bonus: Jacob and MATT'S POV)
Chapter 27 (Jasmine and Jacob's POV)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue

New Book

1.4K 44 6
By purplebunnies106

So anyways, hey everyone! I'm making another book soon and it's going to be called 'Chasing the Princess' I hope that you guys will read it when it comes out! But anyways, I wanted to know if any of you are interested in making me a cover for my new book. You will most definitely get a dedication! @ Brenna_Confirmed already made me one cover but I wanted to open it to everyone and if I get multiple covers I will choose one and then the others I will feature in later chapters with a dedication towards you because I don't want anyone's work to go to waste. Anyways, if you're interested and I really hope you guys are...please feel free to message me or comment to this and I'll send you the necessary info and stuff.

Hope to hear from you <3

Thank you guys for reading, commenting and voting. I love all of you!

-xoxoxo purplebunnies106

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 5.5K 52
Zoey is the captain of the cheer team at her high school who has all the boys begging at her feet. Brody is the quarterback on the high school footba...
696K 32.8K 51
Completed📌 ~Jacob Park and Arthur White ~ "I'm scared....maybe this isn't a good idea" I stammer stepping back, but he gets a hold of my waist to p...
19K 691 36
Meet Emily Hayes. Pretty, kind of popular - and totally smitten by Jake. Meet Jake Williams. Badass, captain of the football team- and he barely ackn...
4.7K 294 54
Brooklyn Thorne had the perfect life. She was popular in school, well loved by her peers, had the perfect boyfriend and friend group, and was captain...