FOB preference and imagined...

By alwaysandforever2017

Hi guys this is my first book so please comment ideas. I will do recommendations. If I can anyway. More

How you met (Y/l/p) stands for your local pub
Your favourite tv series to watch with him
Your best friend
First date place
The name of your first kid
How you meet the guys.
A/N
If you had a brother in the band.
Your best friend from another band.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
What you would do on new years!
Valentines.
At parties.
Who would have a crush on you in the band.
Rainy days
A/N
RIP Carrie Fisher

What type of person you would probably be

175 6 0
By alwaysandforever2017

Patrick: you were rather shy and quiet but after being around him for a while it was the complete opposite.

Pete: you were mature and calm but you had a goofy side that was only let out when you're excited.

Joe: you were quiet and shy one day then the next loud and giddy and so on you could never be just one type of person.

Andy: you are incredibly goofy and energetic but if you had to you could be mature for a short period of time no more than a day though because you thought it was boring.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
114K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

113K 2.6K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...