My Sire Is A Myth

By Lady_Escapist

My head snapped to the side as he slapped me forcefully on the cheek. I kept my head down not allowing him to... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Epilogue
Bonus chapter

Chapter 23

18.2K 870 40
By Lady_Escapist

Hey thanks for reading!

Vote and comment if you like it!

It's my birthday so I'll upload for you;)

-Vrykólakas

Avery's POV

I was still staring after The king when I felt Joel release my feet. Instantly I brought my legs together and winced at the cramp that had begin to form. Joel came and uncuffed my left hand and then he went to the right, where he placed another set of cuffs around my wrist.

He hoisted me up on my feet without word and locked my hands together in front of me.

I stood on shaky legs and leaned hard into Joel's  grip on my arm. My body had lost its strength and I also had lost noticeable weight.

Joel led me out of the room and I was worried that prisoners would reach for me again but he took a turn and led me to a set of stairs which took me a while to climb.

Once we came to the top, I stumbled after him into a musty smelling room. He flipped the light switch and I saw it was a shabby bathroom.

The room's walls where made of  stone like the rest of the dungeon; On the wall to my  right I found a rusty shower head with a drain below.

"Get undressed," Joel demanded in an unfriendly manner.

I didn't know where is cheeky grin had gone. I stood there motionless.

"I said get out of your clothes", he said harshly.

I widened my eyes in frustration and nodded towards my cuffs.

Joel sighed heavily and walked behind me. I felt him take my shirt in his hands and tug; a ripping sound filled the air and I yelped and jumped away from him.

"Get away you....", my words were cut off as he grabbed my shoulders and whispered close to my ear,

"I'm sorry but the king is watching, I can't be nice."

I stopped at his words and stared at him.

"Let me at least shower alone" I said in a gruff.

He nodded and went to unlock my cuffs.

I massaged my hurting wrist and waited for him to leave the room for there was was no wall or a shower curtain.

"I can't leave them room", he said sternly.

'You can't or you don't want to? ' I thought irritated.

He turned his back towards me and I realized this was the best I was gonna get.

I peeled off what was left of my shirt and the rest of my clothes. Grime and dirt was stuck to the skin that had been uncovered by fabric. My clothes smelled awful and I had to control myself to not gag.

'No wonder The Kind said I stink'

I shot a quick glance towards Joel to verify that he was not looking. Then I stepped over the drain and reached for the rusty handle to open the water.

I gasped as the pang of icy water hit my chest my already bluish skin turned darker and I shivered.

"Oh shit", I mumbled under my breath and heard Joel chuckle. My head snapped towards him and I sighed in relief to see his back still towards me.

"Is it cold?", he asked with a grin in his voice.

"Yes, do you have soap?", I asked between clattering teeth.

"Mhh", he mused, "lets see, you know not all prisoners have the privilege to take a shower."

"Privilege? This is a privilege? I'd say its a need", I scoffed.

Suddenly the door opened and slammed close and he was gone.

I turned around and let the water run through my hair and down my back, it was very cold but it cleaned my dirty skin.

Suddenly the door opened and Joel backed inside, In his hand a bar of soap. He tossed it towards me and it landed perfectly in my hands without me giving much effort.

"Thank you", I whispered gratefully.

Joel was waiting with his back towards me while I washed my dirty body and hair. When I was done I realized that my clothes where gone.

"What am I supposed to wear?", I asked alarmed. 

"Mh I don't know," he answered casually.

"But where are my clothes?", I asked nervously.

Suddenly the door opened and my eyes widened as Flora entered with a towel in her hand. Without words she came towards me and I stared at her with wide eyes.

She opened the towel and motioned for me to step inside.

I was frozen to the spot not daring for her to see me.

"Hurry, I can't be in here for long." she whispered.   

Hesitantly I took a step towards her trying to cover up my naked body.

"Hurry", she hissed, "I'm a woman too."

Quickly I lunged towards the towels safety and she wrapped it around me. It was soft and cozy and I sighed involuntarily. 

She told me in a quiet voice to dry of and I quickly obliged. 

Suddenly she grabbed the towel and tore it away from me and I yelped.

"Shh", she shushed me in a hushed tone, "do you want clothes or not?"

"Uh yes of course.", I murmured.

She flicked her hand before my eyes and a stream of blue energy followed her movement. I stared in awe as she dragged her hands down my body and left me clothed in a pair of dark gray leggings and a matching shirt, undergarments and all.

I was glad and thankful for what she had done but secretly wished that she would have given me a warm jacket.

Dressed in leggings, a long sleeved but light shirt and bare feet were not exactly suitable In a dungeon.

"Thank you so much", I whispered nonetheless grateful.

Flora smiled lightly and hurried to the door, where Joel had turned to look at us.

"Thanks Flora," he murmured and brushed a slight kiss against her cheek. 

As she vanished out of the door Joel came towards me with a regretful look and I backed away slightly. He flashed behind me and had my arms in restraint cuffing them again. I turned to frown at him and his expression matched mine.

"Orders", he murmured.

With one hand on the cuffs and the other on my arm he walked me out of the room. He directed our steps back to the cell I had been in. The cold stone floor was biting my feet and I winced each time I stepped on an edgy stone.

This time the prisoners didn't reach for me but were still glaring or hissing.

'I'm food for them'

My thoughts surprised me and I realized how true they were. I didn't know much about vampires and that what I had read, well I couldn't be sure if that was true.

For once I had never thought it possible for vampires to have babies or blood in their system.

'And that it would be so delicious'

I glanced down at Joel's hand around my arm and instantly noticed the veins running across it. Saliva became excessive in my mouth and I swallowed hard

I had wanted to talk to Sir Castor about it but I hadn't gotten a chance. I didn't know if I should talk to somebody about it or to not tell anyone. 

As we entered the cell he unlocked my hands and I turned around to have another look at his veins, I gulped as his thick veined arms entered my vision.

I couldn't take my eyes off them. My hand went out to trace the thickest of them all. It was as if something else was controlling my actions.

"What are you doing?", Joel asked with wide eyes.

My gaze swept up to meet his but quickly went down again as I saw his eyes color was flickering and unsteady.

My fingers kept tracing his veins and my eyes were glued to them. It was as if I could taste the sweet liquid on the tip of my tongue, but  wasn't able to quite catch it.

Suddenly Joel stormed out of the cell and locked the door behind him. Then he was gone.

I hated that attraction, but I wasn't able to control it.

All of sudden and utter and unexplained heart wrench came crashing down on me. I gasped and clutched my chest. 

 A million daggers pierced my heart; my body weakened and I slumped to the ground in a groan. It felt as if a hand of ice had reached out and taken hold of my heart and was squeezing it into broken pieces.

The sound of a blood curling scream reached my ears but only later did I realize that it had been mine.

TO BE CONTINUED...........................................................

Short but sweet;)

Sorry for any mistakes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.1K 2.2K 44
WARNING:MATURE CONTENT🔞 He tightened his hold on my neck. "Le-aaavve meee" I coughed "Apologise my beautiful bitch!"He whispered near to my face ,hi...
1.1M 37.9K 88
Saving Leah Series Book 7 "So what do you admire most about women?" I ask the man as he sips on his coffee. He smirks as he sets his cup down, actin...
204K 17.5K 90
If black defined darkness he was darker than that. He chose to be like that. Darkness attracted him. He loved the cold unless it was the warmth of bl...
1.9M 55.2K 31
[HIGHEST RANKING #1 IN FALLINGINLOVE] It wasn't ever supposed to happen like it did. It wasn't supposed to happen at all... Katarina Rhodes was just...