My First Everything || Edit M...

By fxckjin

it's sad because you were my first ever emotional attachment and i'm constantly stopping myself from falling... More

1- Why I left you
2-New life
3-New Partner
4-Hard Time For Jimin...
5-You again..?
6-Shall we call this a Date?
7- Like the old times
AN NOTE~
Happy life from now on
Author-nim
News about appa..
You said what!
Why Me?
MAMA's
Back home
School
My friend's back!
Very Important A/Note
Mark's Party -part1
A/N THANK YOU
Mark's party -part 2
Random Tag
Chilling with Got7 in Busan // part 1

Chilling with Got7 in Busan // part 2

127 2 0
By fxckjin

Hey guys, I know it's been awhile, but school is really taking me away from social media (cries)!! But do not fear! When I do have some free time, I try to correct my old chapters to make it better and to have more sense. Because I never took the time to correct my errors. I am also writing a new story name "LIFE IS HARD" including all the members of BTS. It's a story of a teenage girl going to school, having a normal life and meet some new students. All seven of them will fall in love with her or maybe not, who knows. I don't really want to tell the punch or anything, so please support the ''book'' once it is out. I just want to finish writing the whole story before putting in public!!

Also, the second announcement is I am working on the other book called "FORCE MARRIAGE" a Taehyung fan fiction, I once published the story but I didn't like how I started it. It is now back live on my profile, so please come and support it by reading it as well. Sorry for asking too much but thank you very much. I love you,

Much love, author-nim, mabuchi xoxo

-

Kim's POV - After that fun experience with the boys at the amusement park, it is now 3 pm. Still, have the whole day to spend time with them. Namjoon said we should go eat something before doing other activities. We all agreed with his suggestion. We all walked together to the parking lot. Yugyeom and Jungkook are joking around in front. Jackson who loves to annoy Namjoon is still asking questions about his mixtape. Jin's laughing at Namjoon. Jinyoung, Jaebum, and Yoongi talking about grown-up things such as cooking, or how hard it is to take care of the kids. Minah and Mark are enjoying the view of beautiful colors of the amusement park. Taehyung is sleepwalking, he got tired of all the excitement from this morning, so Youngjae, Bambam, and Hoseok are trying to make him walk properly. Jimin, and I just looking at them, happily. Seeing everyone getting together is really a great feeling.

Before leaving the restaurant, we rent two big vans, at the amusement park, for the whole day to travel around. Because paying taxi drivers every time is quite expensive. I realize that all the boys yawning while getting in the car, even Jin, the driver. I stop Jin's arm before he grabs the car door handle.

-''I can drive.'' I say as I pat his shoulder ''I'm not that tired, you should rest a bit''

-''It's fine, I can drive'' Jin waves his hand in a no movement

-''Please'' I beg. He just sighs and gave me the permission to drive. I ask Namjoon to enter the restaurant address on the GPS for me to follow. Jimin said he wanted to sit in the back and let Jin sit in the passenger seat because it is polite to let the oldest sit there. Even though Jin refused, Jimin forced him to sit there. Once entered. It's time to go! I took out my phone and called Minah, because she's in Mark' van. I told her to follow my van. As I started the engine, I saw Jaebum, who is driving the other van, looking at me competitive eyes. What does he want? He rolled down the window and screamed at me

-''Race you there'' He said with a smug face

-''WAIT NO, IT'S NOT SAFE!''

Jaebum didn't even care to listen to me, and he already left the parking lot. CHEATER. There's is no traffic on this highway, well there's only Jaebum's and my van on the road, pretty peaceful. The lake was as silver as diamond flame and the atmosphere was convent quiet. Even the depths were vodka clear. It was soothing and yogi still. Freckled trout were leaping for flies and thunking on its surface. The rising sun caused a division of armed flies to swarm into the air. The scene was so glorious that I had a lightning bolt moment. The thistles pricking my leg broke my train of thought. The damp grass smelled utopian. I took a sip of water from a stream. It tasted like a sweet medicine, a potion for the spirit.

Jaebum's van is in front of me, I think that we gave up on the race and just wanted to enjoy the sunny and breezy weather. I'm glad that we are all together having a trip before going back to school. I turn my head to see what the boys are doing. All of them are sleeping, how adorable. They must have a load of fun. I know that we walked from the restaurant to the amusement park, but Jimin said there's a good Korean barbecue that is an hour away from here. We didn't even complain. We just want good food. Once done eating, we are planning to finish the day at the park. Just to chill and play soccer or frisbee. Tomorrow it is our last day here in Busan, we already plan to visit Jungkook's and Jimin's parents. We are also going to my mother's place to eat and then go back to Seoul by train.

30 minutes of riding / halfway to kbbq - Jin is the first one to wake up. He looks at me and then turns back to see if he was the only one awake.

-''You know Kim.'' Jin started to talk ''I am very happy that you are back in our family. I don't know how many times I need to thank you for not letting Jimin go of your heart'' He smiles ''I know he made a promise and he then broke it. But you know what. The past is the past. Promises are stupid and worthless. We should trust the words without saying that it is a promise. The power of trust is the key to a relationship. So I just want you to remember that it is not your fault neither Jimin's. It is how God that decided to put that way.''

The words that Jin just told me, made me realize that the two years that I have been hiding from them was a waste of my time. Even if he said it wasn't my fault, I still feel like it is. Because I was the one who followed the promise. The one who was being the baby. The one who was weak. The one who didn't want to hear anything from him. The one being arrogant. If I was strong enough back then, I wouldn't act like a rude or a brat to the girl that was on a date with him. Rethinking of the dramatic scenes that I did was too much and too not-Kim like. I should've of given Jimin a chance to explain me. I looked at Jin, I gave him a smile. Not any smile. A smile that will never regret meeting them. A smile that will be always on me when I am around them. I am very happy to be back.

-''Thank you, Jin and you don't have to thank me. I am the one to thank you, honestly. Like you guys accepted me back as if nothing happens and it really sucks that I acted like that two years ago''

-''You can't travel back in time to fix your mistakes, you know. But you can learn from them and forgive yourself for not knowing better.''

-''Good morning!'' We heard someone yawned in the back. We both turned to see who interrupted our deep conversation. It turns out it was Jimin. ''Oh hey, Kim you still driving.''Jin and I just laugh at the situation that just happened, we started to chat about random things because they somehow feel bad for me. Just because I am driving.

-''Wow, what a nice weather'' Jimin commented

-''I am very grateful that we are having this trip'' Jin continued ''Let's call Jaebum to ask if everything is fine over there'' He said, I just pass my phone. Jin casually enters the code and called Jaebum. All BTS and GOT7 members know my passcode. Like if they are my real friend, I should trust them with the simple things, right.

-''Hey wassup Kim!''

-''It's Jin on the phone, Kim is still on the wheels. We just wanted to know how's going over there?''

-''Oh how's good Jin! Well everyone is awake except for Mark. Do you want to video chat? I think that the owner of these cars has free wifi''

-''Oh my god, no way, let's do this but wait, explain to me how to put the internet on my phone''

So Jinyoung, probably sitting next to him, explained Jin how to connect his phone to the wifi of the car. Then Jimin starts playing with my hair. When Jin finally got the hang of it, Jimin plugged the AUX cord to his phone and started to put some of his jam on, and he charged my phone at the same time. He placed my phone on a selfie stick and put between Jin and I. Once Jinyoung answer the Facetime call, all the boys in the other van screamed of joy.

-''Heyyy KIMMMM! IS JUNGKOOK AWAKE??'' Yugyeom screamed as he tries to find his friend on the screen.

-''Jungkook is still sleeping in the back. We're the only three awake in this car''

-''Wow it was totally fun for Kim like 20 minutes ago, huh?'' Jaebum said, with his eyes still glued on the road

For another half of the road, we chat altogether, one by one, in our car, woke up and joined in the conversation. Very fun way to finish the way till the restaurant. We're currently talking about having this kind of trip more often all of together in the future. The reason why we don't hang out a lot is just that we don't attend the same school as them. Well for us, BTS and I, all go to the same school. But for GOT7, they have to go to three different schools, how fascinating.

Finally, we arrive after an hour of driving. It feels amazing to stop stepping on the pedal! We parked the van next to Jaebum's. Just to not complicate life. I saw Minah jumping out of the vans and yawned her life out. Mark then got out just after her, they look so good together, like as a couple. We all gathered together and walking in the restaurant. I already made reservations while I was driving.

We ordered so much food, every five minutes, a new plate comes on the table. Everyone is communicating, laughing, enjoying with each other. Drinks and plates are circulating around, the smells of cook meat, fresh kimchi. Really good vibes, right now. Just seeing everyone together makes me happy. I am very glad that Jimin stopped hiding his feelings and came to me because if he didn't I really don't think I would be able to talk to him until now. Thanks to Mark, to that day at the restaurant, making us reconnect for real. Thanks to Jungkook, Taehyung, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jin for accepting me back and not treating me differently.

.

.

.

at the park - We ate so much that everyone didn't talk during our walk to the park. Just enjoying a good walk with everyone, all we could see are teenagers were running on the grassy land, kicking the ball all over the place, trying to be a professional footballer. Everywhere it was green. Which means no pollution. A boy got tripped over on to the grass. It was calm and peaceful everywhere, no violence could be hunted around. Near the far end of the park, away from the football ground, was a beautiful garden for children to play. Swings, slides, play horses etc. On the swings, a newly built boy was swinging really high and got tripped over and started crying because he got injured badly. Thus, his mother picked him up and first aided him. When you walk pass the tennis court, you can hear people saying "I challenge you for a match". A normal day at the park shall I say.

Jin spread out a large picnic nap as he found us a spot, Jimin quickly lays down and takes a quick nap. Yugyeom, Mark, Jinyoung, Taehyung, and Jungkook directly ran to the soccer field, not so far from us. Yoongi, Jackson, Mark, and Minah are throwing frisbees in the air to each other. The rest of the members are sitting around the picnic nap having a conversation. We mostly talked about the trip, some of them are already planning a second trip altogether again. Some of them wanted to go at the countryside or at a temple, something traditional. Most of them seemed to agree with their ideas. They're brainstorming some ideas, but they are not sure if they're really going to do it due to their busy schedules.

.

.

.

at the condo - Namjoon drove us back to the dorm, he told me to get some rest, because he feels bad for me to drive for so long. Everybody quickly raced to their room and changed into comfortable clothing. Today was really a fun day but really busy. We started the day by going to my mother's restaurant, then the amusement park, Korean barbecue, and the park. My body couldn't stay up any longer so I went to bed earlier than the others. Well some of them went to bed as well. I feel like Minah is on a call with Mark right now, it wouldn't shock me if they would be in a relationship soon because they're meant to be for each other. Also, Jimin is not in the room with me so he's probably in the living room with some of the boys. As my body was spread out on the bed, I looked up at the ceiling thinking about the deep conversation that I had with Jin earlier in the car. What and where would I be. When my father passed away, Jimin and the boys were there to comfort my mother and I, without them, I would probably go crazy or fall mentally and physically sick. Jin made me find my confidence back. Yoongi was always there to give me advice whenever I ask or not. Hoseok will never disappoint to make me laugh. Namjoon taught me how to appreciate myself, even my flaws. Jimin made me respect him a lot more than we first dated. Taehyung made every minute of my day worth living and Jungkook never failed to bring happiness to connect me with them. This trip made me think a lot. Like I said in the car, I wish I didn't act that way back there. When I saw Jimin at the park. I shouldn't have lied to him, even if I apologized to him, I feel it's not enough. This thank you party is great and everything, but, again, I want something more to thank them both, Mark and Jimin. My old friends, who aren't really my friends anymore, think that I was being weak because I went back to Jimin. For a moment, that really made me hurt and I feel I wasn't doing the right choice, but I was right for accepting him and my feelings. I wasn't wrong nor being weak. I was doing what was the best for me and I'm glad. Now that I've been thinking about my life with Jimin, I should just live the present with them and enjoy every moment with them until the day I die. No more promises, just trust. I thank this trip for making me think about everything, I made the best memories here with the best people in my life. After thinking for so long, I just suddenly woke up, I look at the time. It is 3 in the morning, I woke in the middle of the night for no reason. Shifting under the blankets and feeling the heat of Jimin. I turn around and him in his most peaceful, innocent, and vulnerable state. He breathes as though the weight of the world lays on anyone's shoulder but his own. I smile, kiss his face in the most gentle manner so as not to wake him. I turn back around and an involuntary grin forms on my face. I feel an arm wrap around my waist and I know it doesn't get any better than this.

Tomorrow morning- It is the last day here in Busan. Very fun experience with everyone and I do think we should do something similar to this more often. It is currently 8 in the morning, most of the people in the condo are already awake. I saw Jimin's bag is already packed and he's ready to go, I need to take my shower first also put some makeup on. I hear Jungkook yelling with excitement to visit his parents after a long time not seeing them. Once I was done preparing myself, I directly went to the dining room where most of the members are. Jungkook and Jimin are talking about the gifts that they bought for their parents and their siblings. I never met Jungkook's older brother, Jeon Junghyun, I somehow feel nervous to meet him. On the other hand, I already met Jimin's younger brother, even before we started dating, his brother, Park Jihyun, is such a little kid. He cares so much about his older brother. Jimin once told me that Jihyun asked where was I, at the time Jimin and I broke up, but Jimin knew that his little brother had a strong bond with me so had to lie to him that I went overboard for a couple years not to disappoint him. I left Jimin without thinking about his family. Neither his parents knew that we separated, but I am not about to hide it. I will tell them and explain them, also tell while we broke up, we both realize how we truly love each other and we understood our errors.

We firstly visit Jungkook's family, all the Got7 members went somewhere else because they didn't want to disturb a precious moment for some people. Obviously, Jimin and Jungkook said it won't be a problem but Jaebum explained that family comes before friends, Jinyoung added that they didn't want the attention. We understood what they meant, so they decided to go somewhere else, they'll meet us at my mother's restaurant later. Jungkook rang the doorbell of his house, his parents live in a hanok, a traditional Korean house. We all greeted hello to all of them by bowing, we then entered in their main living room. We kneed down in front of a rectangular table, Jungkook's father starts a conversation while his mother went to make some tea. I immediately stood up and offered some help, but she politely refuses my offer, she told me to go back to my seat and enjoy the conversation with everyone else. His father then looked at me weirdly.

-''Father, this is not my girlfriend. She's a friend of our's"

-"Hi mister Jeun, I am Jimin's girlfriend in fact. Your son and I are classmates. He is very a good friend of mine as well"

-"By the way, we've been together since elementary class"

-"Ah yea, that's why I feel like I recognize her, didn't you go to her house for a project?" His father then replied

-"Yes, it is her"

Jimin approached me, "why is he blushing?" he whispers in my ear. I immediately turn towards Jungkook's direction. He's avoiding eye contact with me, Yoongi quickly starts to tease his little friend, all the attention goes to him. He explained that I was the first girl that he visited, that's why it made him blush. His father gave a gentle slap on his son's lap while laughing.

-"Aish, be a man for once. You practically live with her now" His brother shouted as he brings a tray full of fruits and snacks, behind him his mother is holding the teapots. 

Everyone stood up, wanting to help, but then we felt something not right so we went back to our seats. We looked each other not understanding the situation, we suddenly all turn towards Jungkook's father. He gave us death glare for us to stay in our seat and be guests. We all got scared by his look, Jungkook told his father that we are always do everything together, it's a habit of ours. Two hours have already passed, it is time to leave because his father has to catch a flight. We thank Jungkook's parents and brother for welcoming us to their house. They said that their open is always open, so we can come whenever we feel like it. 

Now, it is time to visit Jimin's family. He lives in a decent area in Busan, condo-like place, it is approximately thirty minutes away from Jungkook's hanok. Jimin took the wheels of the vans, we said our last goodbye to Jungkook's family, we are now heading to the main roads to Jimin's parent's place. Thirty minutes on the road, we have finally arrived at our destination. I saw Jimin's mother in the front garden taking out some fresh vegetables. Seeing her after a long time makes me emotionally happy and excited, I can't imagine how Jimin must be feeling right now. Jihyun saw the car getting parked in front of their place, he immediately ran towards us waiting for one of us to get out of the car. Jimin was the first, I was the second, but Jihyun hugged me first very tightly with a lot of joy. I obviously hug my favorite little guy back. Jimin was quite shocked by his little action, but he's happy. Everyone hugged Jimin's parent one by one, greeting each other. At that moment, I then realize that Jimin didn't mention about our break up to them and he's not planning to tell them either. But I don't want to hide it from them, I honestly think it's something that we shouldn't hide. I didn't tell Jimin that I'm about to announced a "breaking" news but not really because I know he would do anything to stop me. It's not as if it's going to make things worst anyways, it's going to be better actually. By saying things like this, it just shows a trust and a bond between everything and everyone. However, I don't want to tell it in front of the boys. I only want Jimin's parents, Jihyun and Jimin. The boys all know what I am about to do, except for Jimin, so they obviously understood why they had to stay a bit behind. 

-"Mister and Miss Park, I know this is random but I need to tell both of you guys something really important" 

Jimin immediately grabbed my arm and looked at me worried eyes. I told him to relax, just trust the process. We all walked into a private room, Jimin's parent is facing me, while Jimin and Jihyun are facing each other. 

-"We recently just got back together"

Jimin's parent and Jihyun looked really confused for a moment. Jihyun immediately understood, but still asked 

-"Do you mean, you both broke up?" I just shook my head yes

-"For how long?" His mother continues

-"For two years mother" 

His father takes a huge breath and stayed silent. At that moment, I was so scared. I couldn't dare look at them in the eyes but not telling them would somehow be worst. 

-"Why didn't you tell us Jimin? We could've helped your pain or be there by your side" 

-"No mother. I didn't want you guys to know because I knew you love Kim as much as I do. I couldn't just come back and tell you guys a bad news. Anyways...You couldn't cheer me up because it was actually my fault-"

-"I am sorry" I say as I bow to them while standing up "I should've properly called you, we both made mistakes but I am glad that we had a two years break. Not because I was tired, but because it made me realize how much I truly love your son."

-"It's okay my children. You are back together and that's what all matters. I am upset that we almost lost my beautiful daughter in law, but thank god you're back. And thank you, it must be very hard to be able to talk about this to us. Just to get things clear, I am not mad at you guys."

The word daughter in law made me blush and happy. Even if they said they're fine with everything. I bowed to them once more to show my apologies 

-"I am sorry Mister and Miss Park"

-"Don't sweat about it! Call us mom and dad for god's sake!" Jimin's mother laughed 

We had so much fun with the family that we haven't keep track with the clock and it was time for us to leave.  Doing kimchi was fun and all but it's also very tiring. When we put all the kimchi in the last jar, we couldn't feel our arms anymore. Jimin's mother laughed at us, saying that we're so young with no energy or muscle, which is true (lmao). She gave us a jar to bring back in Seoul, I kissed miss and mister Park and hugged very tightly Jiyun before leaving. The boys all hugged Jimin's family, now its time to go back on the road to our last destination of the trip...my mother's restaurant! Where we are going to meet with Got7. I decided to drive because it seems like Yoongi didn't want to take the wheels even if it was his turn to drive, I mean I don't mind at all, in fact, it is fun to drive in a van. However, before meeting them, Jimin's mother asked if she could talk to me alone. Which made, Jimin and I really nervous. She took me to the room where we were at the beginning. 

-''Kim-ah, is your mother doing okay?"

-"She's doing fine here in Busan, my mother sold the place back in Seoul and came to live with her mother"

-"I am very sorry for not being by your side while you guys went through something so tragic. My husband and I couldn't come due of business, however, we could've canceled it, we're such bad -"

-"Oh mom, don't say! Why would I think you guys as bad people? Of course not, never it would cross my mind. Everything is going fine and you shouldn't feel sorry for doing nothing... because I knew you guys were with us in our earth" I hugged my mother-in-law very tightly trying to make not feel guilty. She felt bad for not coming to my father's funeral and I don't hate her for not coming. Honestly, if she came it would break my heart, even more, knowing that someone very close and also love is broken as much as me. I hugged Jihyun and my parents-in-law again before leaving. I told them we will visit them again soon and we will keep in touch with them when we're in Seoul. 

We waved them goodbye for the last time. Now we are back on the highway going back to my mother's restaurant to meet up with the boys. I am very happy to be able to visit Jungkook's and Jimin's family again, it brought me back in time. Seeing Jungkook's father made me remember when I was scared to step into his house back in elementary years. Or when I finally saw Jihyun... I remember when he was always excited to come visit Seoul and have fun with us. I'll say it again... I am happy to come back in this kind of lifestyle with the people that I truly love. I won't make the same mistake as I did in the past, never again. 

at the restaurant with got7 - The boys were already inside talking with my mother while waiting for us. As I parked the car where we rented. We are finally back as sixteen people. My mother brought out so much dishes and we all start digging, talking, enjoying life before we hit reality in Seoul. The day has just started, it's only 2 pm and we have to be at the train station at 4. We will be back home around 7 pm, so it's perfect. Everybody had a conversation with different people and at one point everyone in the table had this one big conversation where all of us could talk. Mostly about the past and the trainee life they had been through. 

When it was time to live, we all hugged the employee because they took care of my mother when I wasn't able to. I hugged my mother longer and I think I started to cry out of nowhere, without a reason. We all walked to the closest bus stop which leads us to the train station. I promised my mother that I'll call her every day from today to stay in touch with her.  

at seoul - We are now back home, BTS's and GOT7's manager came with vans to pick us up. Minah is coming with us but she's going back home, we are going to drop her off in front of her aunt's house. During the ride, a lot of us fell asleep, including me. I heard some people talking to each and playing some guys. Jimin was sitting in front me while Jungkook was sitting next to me. Jimin was playing a game with Yoongi to kill some time. I don't what happened but Jungkook isn't talking to me and somehow Jimin is mad at Jungkook or at me but I don't know why. I mean he is still talking to me but Jimin is giving me attitude and he is ignoring Jungkook's existence... I really don't remember what happened. Did I do something wrong? What did I do this time? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289 49 24
"We're one. Even if i'm not with you physically, if i'm in your heart and mind. . . I'm still with you." ❗UNDER EDITING❗
4.6K 208 6
He never trusts his heart with anyone so why would he give it to you?
849 24 18
I know and i believe you. In the first time i am starting to like him, i didn't know it will end up being him my boyfriend and I'm happy and sad at t...
20K 1.4K 17
it's not love if you can't let go of the one you love just because you want to be happy 🦋