Camp Cinderella ✔️

By pootergrace

Ranked #1in Summercamp 7- 27-19........ I hate summer alright, it's too hot and the only thing good is hangin... More

Prolouge
A Long Drive for a Crappy Bed
Malcolm and the Battle of the Bands
A Group Full of Fans
Name Games and a Slap on the Face
A Jealous Malcolm and a Swift Kick in the Butt
Morning Glorys
The Chores and The Hooligan
Free Time and a Midnight Walk
A Sweet Smile and The Camp Cinderella
The Beggining of The End
Passion Flower
A Hike and A Scavenger Hunt (Passion Flower Part 2)
Battle of the Bands Part 2 And the Planting of the Flower
The Mean Girl and Another Meet
Honeysuckle
Stay A Little Longer
Bluebonnets
The Return of Malcolm and a Fun Little Game
Just a sprain and the dance
Prolouge two
The Beginning of July and a trip to the lake
Awkwardness and Work
Preperation and fireworks
A Talk with Charlie
An Ice Cream Date
Just a small Bump.
Orange Hawkeye
Ropes course and Malcolm's truth
The Truth comes out
A Date With Dean
A Hike and a Storm
Drew's past
Lilly Pad
Bonfires and S'mores
Pouring Rain and Popcorn
Adam's biggst fan and and Old Highschool friend
HayBales and Happy Times
Happy Hoedown (Haybales and Happy Times Part 2)
Prolouge 3
Blood Stains and a Hard Day
Denial of the Truth
Canoeing and Paddle Splashes
Bitter Weed
Money Flies and the Truth comes out
Declaration and a Bouque of Flowers
Lets just talk
Jenny's statement and Charlie's Heart
Indian Paint Brush
The Last Week Begins
Volley Ball, Basket Ball, and Charlie's Fall
Sick Man and The Kiss
Competitions Begin For Real
Celebration of Success and a Kiss
The Final Hike
The Talent Show and Charlie's Debue
Shopping and the Masquerade Ball
Dandelions
Our Final Day
Author's Note
CHECK IT OUT!!!

Water Ballon Fights

772 41 1
By pootergrace

     "Wait wait wait!" I bark and point a finger at them. "We have to fight an entire camp with water balloons? Hahaha. You're crazy!"

     "It's so much fun Drew!" Daisy shouts as they each nod in agreement and I narrow my eyes at them. "Also, since it's so hot this last week. You get to cool off!" She cheer and smiles at me as I shake my head.

     "Don't you trust us Drew?" Dean asks as he slides in throwing an arm around me. "Honestly it's a lot of fun."

     "Hmm..... I don't know...." I mumble as he ruffles my hair and I sigh. "Fine."

     "Awe.... You two are so cute!" Abigail states and my eyes widen. "So when did you two finally get together?"

     "W-wait! No no no! You're mistaking!" I shout as I shove Dean away. "We aren't together!"

      "Really? I thought you two were getting super close...." She mumbles as Lucy nods and Dean huffs up his chest.

     "I'm actually kinda offended..." He mumbles and I smile as Charlie sighs as drops several bags. "What the hell? Did Kenny spend all his money?"

     "Speaking of money. You each owe me 10 bucks for how much money he would spend on water balloons." Charlie states and the boys dig money from their wallets tossing them at him.

     "So those are all water balloons?" I mumble and they nod as I grimace at the thought.

      "We also made our cabin into a deadly bunker." Adam states and I sigh as Kenny claps his hands standing alongside Ms. Tina.

     "Alright kiddos!" He begins and I snicker as Dean smiles at me.

     "Kiddos.... Heh, how old are ya Kenny?" Dean asks as we all laugh and Kenny whacks him across the head.

     "Shut up!" He barks and clears his throat regaining his composure. "Listen up.... We lost at tug-of-war yesterday, but we're not losing at this!" He barks and I shake my head as he looks at us. "Dean, you were one of the finalist last year! Whatever you do, get to the finals!"

      "I'm going to wipe that smug ass smile off his face!" Dean cheers and Violet leans over to explain.

     "Him and Jason were the last ones last year." She states as I nod and Kenny smiles at us with bright eyes.

     "Alright guys, grab a bag and let's head to the bunker." He says as we each take a plastic bag filled with packets of balloons and head to their cabin.

•*•*•

     "If I have to blow up one more water ballon I'm going to scream...." Daisy grumbles as she ties off a blue one tossing it into a large plastic tub. "Seriously, we don't need 15,000 balloons!"

     "There are a lot of people in this camp...." Violet mumbles as I tie off another ballon and set it into the water.

     Their cabin is target nice, the smell of Colon drifts in the air and I'm assuming they had to clean it before we could come. Apparently, all other things for today were cancelled in honor of this declaration of war. Dean and Kenny are deep in their conversation over the "battle plans" as the rest of us are sent to ballon duty. The entire cabin is rigged up with ballon slingshots in the windows amongst other things. Charlie sits beside me as I peer at his face. He is surprisingly paler than usual and I notice the large bags under his eyes.

     "Charlie... Are you alright?" I mumble and he looks at me after placing a balloon into the tub.

      "Yeah I'm totally fine." He mumbles and gives me a smile as Kenny claps his hands.

     "Alright kiddos!" He holds up his hands with a sharp glare. "Don't comment on that! Anyway, listen up guys... Our balloons are filled and we have our plan down. Now, I purchased us all, water guns, and some awesome bags to hold our water balloons. Our plan is that we separate into groups, in our groups, we hung down our biggest pray.... Along the way, look for the green bracelets and take them out!" He holds out the cup and we each draw our sticks. "Get with your group." Oh great... I'm stuck with the brothers.... "Now! Let's fight for our win!"

     We walk out of the cabin after getting our bracelets and fully stocked with our weapons. The usual busy atmosphere is completely dead silent. Dean took the front, Charlie takes he bag, and I'm stuck in the middle. Dean has a balloon in each hand as he scans the area with complete concentration. 

     "So who is our target?" Charlie asks as he fixes his bag over his chest and stares at Dean.

     "Who do you think?" He states plainly and Charlie groans as Dean stops holding up a hand. He turns looking on either side of us then narrows his eyes on a small bolder. He presses a finger on his lips as he steps forward griping his water balloons and holding them above his head. "Gotcha!" He shouts as he throws his balloons down and screams echo out. He jumps back stretching as two girls stand up obviously happy to have been out by Dean. "Now now, go on."

     "Yes sir!" They cheer and take off towards their cabin and I sigh as Charlie watches them leave. He quickly turns back around and I wonder if he's still looking for her.... Well.... Technically me....

•*•*•

     "Go go go!" Dean shouts as we run down the sidewalk in a hurry. Charlie tosses a balloon slamming it into one of the girls stomach and she lets out an annoyed scream. Dean grabs my hand pulling me into the bunker and Charlie quickly shuts the door as balloons slam into it with a splash. "Damn!"

      "Whoa, you got ambushed!" Adam says as Abigail and Daisy nod. "Are they surrounding the cabin?" Charlie peeks through the window as he lets out an annoyed sigh.

     "Yeah.... We're stuck." He states and Adam frowns as he pulls out his Walkie-Talkie and speaks into it.

     "Kenny! Hey we are surrounded! I repeat the Big Bad Goose has surrounded us!" He shouts and Kenny's voice come sober the small speaker.

     "Crap! We need more ammo! How are we going to do this?" He mumbles and Charlie frowns as he stands up.

     "I'll just distract them...." Charlie states and looks out the window once more. "There's only one out there, I'm assuming the rest took off to go hunt some people down. So I'll go and get him away from the cabin."

     "That's suicide!" Dean shouts standing up and Charlie smiles slightly.

      "We're a team, if this is what it takes then so be it." He says as Daisy clasps her hands in front of her chest.

     "So heroic." She whispers eyes shining as Dean rests a hand on his shoulder.

     "I love ya bro." He mumbles and Charlie nods as he places a hand on the door knob and runs out. We all peer out the window as he runs down the street with the boy following after him. "March on my Brother.... March on....."

     Really, this entire day is absolutely ridiculous, but it's actually a lot of fun... I mean a lot of fun.... I mean yeah, we almost got drowned by the furry of Jason's team, but in a way I find myself laughing about the situation. They act like its the end of the world, but it really isn't....

     "Kenny." Dean whispers as Kenny walks in with Violet and Timothy.

     "I thought you said we were surrounded." He says as Dean nods and bites his lip.

     "Charlie.... He went out and pulled them away..." Dean mumbles and Kenny nods giving him a big hug.

     "He was a brave man..." Kenny mumbles and I throw my hands into the air.

     "He's not dead!" I shout and Kenny nods as he sighs rubbing his neck. "What do we do?"

     "I say you two need to go back out there..." He says and rests a hand on Dean's  shoulder. "Go, do it for Charlie!"

     "For Charlie!" They each shout and I sigh as once more, I'm forced out into World War Water Balloon.

     Dean and I walk a ways from the cabin and we come upon a small trap set up by Jason. He stands blocking out path with two people on either side of him. The air between them is thick with hate and bitterness as Jason tosses up a ballon.

     "I see you fell for our trap..." He states and smiles evilly. "How pathetic."

     "Where's Charlie you sick person." Dean spits and I look around for cameramen or something to explain how absolutely ridiculous this is.

      "Charlie is fine, for now." Jason says and peers behind Dean at me. "Drew... What are you doing with him? Ah you poor thing."

      "That's what I've been asking this entire time..." I state and Dean grimaces as he turns to me. "No offense...."

      "I guess there is only one thing left to do..." Jason mumbles as he holds up his balloon with a smirk. "Time to get rid of you!" He shouts throwing it and I step in fort as it splashes on me and my bracelet goes red. "Drew!"

     "This is dumb..." I mumble and shove Dean back to the bunker.

•*•*•

     One by one, people fall from the game but Jason and Dean stand tall as the final two are left. They stand on opposite sides of a single line, a large thing of balloons on either side. They glare at one another as we wait patiently for the final game to begin.

*tweet!*

     The whistle sounds and they lurch for balloons. One by one they sail by and dodge them. Intensity strong as I watch them fling there arms with power.

     "So what happens if they are on the same team and they are the last two?" I mumble to Kenny who's eyes never leave the game as he explains.

     "Cheesecake." He says and I stare at him and turn to Violet.

     "They still have to fight each other." She states watching the balloons sail with unimaginable speed. "It's really whoever has the most kills."

     "What a lovely way to explain things." I laugh and she elbows me as her eyes widen.

      "It's about to end!" She whispers and I look to them. Both hold a single balloon and they both go to toss them when two balloons drop from above and splash on their heads. "Huh?!" We look up, and their standing on a catwalk on the ceiling, Charlie smiles with a bucket full of balloons. Both of them are out, and Charlie wins.

      We let out cheers as he climbs down and the councilors tally up the points. He smiles at me as Dean shakes his head.

     "I thought we had lost you buddy." He mumbles and Charlie shrugs as he shows his bracelet, the final green one.

      "Our winner, by one point...... The Artistic Misfits!" They cheer and I'm pulled into a group huge. Dean soaked in water and and coolness seems fine. Kenny smiles happily as he takes a big bucket and dunks the water on all of us as we all shout out with the too cold touch. "Alright! Let's get a picture!"

     I'm pulled once more and I feel two arms wrap around my shoulders as I sigh and do the same. Yep, we are soaking wet but in that photo, we are the happiest we've ever been.

•*•*•

Thanks for reading!!!! I know I know... Took forever to get this chapter and I'm sorry! I love you all and don't hate me! Anyway! Please, vote, comment, add and or follow! I'll try to actually update all day tomorrow and possible finish it up! Thanks so much!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 347 51
(Cover art by me :)) ) You're the average girl, no Cinderella story here folks! You have decent grades, live with your mom and hang with your dad on...
14.6K 457 58
Andie Turner returns home for the summer when she's guaranteed a job as a camp counsellor with her old private school friends, who are unaware of her...
1M 37.3K 23
"Remind me again why I thought spending six weeks with a bunch of hyperactive, sweaty and supposedly 'musically gifted' kids was a good idea?" Baile...
101 13 28
When you're depressed and get dragged to a summer camp and nothing makes sense yet a lot happens. I once read that 'dying' is an art. Dying feels lik...