LJ10

Per moviegeek120

Sequel to CC7 Més

LJ10 - Part 1
LJ10 - Part 2
LJ10 - Part 3
LJ10 - Part 4
LJ10 - Part 5
LJ10 - Part 6
LJ10 - Part 7
LJ10 - Part 8
LJ10 - Part 9
LJ10 - Part 10
LJ10 - Part 11
LJ10 - Part 12
LJ10 - Part 13
LJ10 - Part 14
LJ10 - Part 15
LJ10 - Part 16
LJ10 - Part 17
LJ10 - Part 18
LJ10 - Part 19
LJ10 - Part 20
LJ10 - Part 21
LJ10 - Part 22
LJ10 - Part 24
LJ10 - Part 25
LJ10 - Part 26
LJ10 - Part 27
LJ10 - Part 28
LJ10 - Part 29
LJ10 - Part 30
LJ10 - Part 31
LJ10 - Part 32
LJ10 - Part 33 (Final chapter)
LJ10 - Epilogue

LJ10 - Part 23

143K 2.8K 14.3K
Per moviegeek120

Lauren's POV

The festivities had begun.

It was Christmas Eve and I couldn't remember the last time I had been with my entire family and not having an internal breakdown. This far everything was going smoothly. My mom and aunts had prepared a huge dinner for everyone and even my dad was there. The atmosphere was relaxed and everyone was enjoying the holiday spirit.

Obviously I wasn't completely at ease but my anxiety was at low levels which was a victory to me. There was a small part of me that still felt on edge as if my mom could relapse at any moment but I kept telling myself not to worry. She had been sober for a while and I had to adjust my mindset around her. It was nice to see her like this. In a way, I was getting to know her for the person she really was and vice versa; which was going to be a long process but I was hopeful we were growing closer throughout.

With all the people around, I had to get away for a little while though. The last couple of days, or weeks, had been somewhat draining. Orlando had been wonderful and I was excited to get back to soccer. That didn't mean it wasn't exhausting. My body wasn't used to this much exertion anymore but I knew I'd get back into shape with time. The other part was way more tiring - the mental part.

Deciding to give up my life in New York was a huge change. I was processing everything while trying to mend my family relationships. Not to mention that I was missing Camila. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard someone opening the door to join me on the porch.

„There you are," my little sister Taylor said and approached me.

„I needed some fresh air," I explained while she took a seat next to me.

„It's quite crowded in there," she inhaled deeply to enjoy the evening breeze. „But I'm so happy you came to see us."

„Me too," I agreed honestly.

„How is Camila?" Taylor asked about my girlfriend and I instantly smiled.

„She's good. We talked this morning and everything seems fine," I answered.

„Is she with her family as well?"

„Kind of," I hesitated a little. „She's with her daughter and the father's family."

„Oh," the younger one was clearly surprised. „And you're okay with that?"

„Yeah, absolutely," I nodded quickly. „I've been down the jealousy road and it's not a good one to take. I trust her and she's not on good terms with her own family, so this seems like the next best thing."

„You should've brought her with you! And her daughter," Taylor remarked.

„No, I don't want her to think we're moving too fast," I disagreed mildly.

„She's already been here, Lauren," my sibling chuckled.

„I know but she wasn't my girlfriend back then," I countered although Taylor rolled her eyes. „What?"

„Like it wasn't obvious back then that you were totally in love with each other," she grinned at me and I couldn't disguise a flustered smile.

„I just...don't want to mess it up," I confessed with a low sigh.

„Aw, I've never seen you like this," the light-haired girl gently shoved my shoulder. „Who knew my big sister is such a lovesick puppy."

„I'm not," I tried to protest.

„Don't be embarrassed, Lauren. It's cute. I'm happy you found someone that you're comfortable opening up to," she said supportingly. „I know you always want to protect me and don't want me to see you vulnerable, but I know how hard it is for you to do that. From the little time I got to spend with Camila, she seems like a great person. And most importantly, she makes you happy. That's all I want."

„Who knew my little sister was such a sappy idealist," I threw her words back at her in an attempt to hide that I was slightly embarrassed.

„You can joke all you want but I know you a lot better than you think," Taylor pouted.

„I know you do," I took a deep breath and eased up. „And I appreciate you talking to me about it, to be honest. I guess, I miss her a lot more than I want to admit. Which worries me because it's been like two weeks and if I feel like this after two weeks, what's going to happen when I move back here?"

„Don't stress so much about it," she put her hand on my arm. „You'll get through it. Do what feels right in the moment. If you miss her right now, call her."

„No, I don't want to interrupt-" I said before my sister interrupted me.

„Oh my God, Lauren! You're so annoying, seriously," she rolled her eyes once more and I laughed gently at her reaction. „I'm sure your girlfriend who loves you won't mind getting a call from you on Christmas Eve. Don't overthink everything and just do it."

„Just do it? Really? Are you a Nike spokeswoman now?" I teased her again.

„I hate you sometimes," Taylor laughed and gave me another shove.

„I'm just kidding. You're right," I admitted and decided to follow her advice.

„Oh, I'm sorry. What did you just say?" she played up her shock while I chuckled. „Did you just say...that I was right?"

„Shut up, Tay," I replied in a playful manner.

„Fine, I'll give you a few minutes so you can talk to your bae," Taylor snickered and got up.

„My bae?" I repeated and kinked an eyebrow.

„Not the right term?" she asked while walking away from me and back to the door. „How about...future wife?" she winked and disappeared inside before I was able to say anything.

Gently shaking my head, I grabbed my phone and wanted to do what my sister had advised me. I didn't want to overthink my feelings, which was pointless anyway because feeling and thinking were two completely different things. At least that was what my therapist always said. And that I had a bad habit of „thinking my feelings" which was definitely not the point of feelings.

Therefore I listened to my feelings and called Camila. I was slightly nervous because I didn't want to be overbearing and we had already talked today. Perhaps I shouldn't involve myself too much since she was with Lara and holidays were a big deal to children. I didn't even realize that my head was already back to spiraling into too many thoughts. Close to hanging up, thankfully Camila picked up and diminished all my doubts with her cheery voice.

„Hola, mi amor!" she greeted in a happy voice and my heart made an instant jump.

„Hola," I replied with a huge smile on my lips. „I hope I'm not disturbing you."

„You never do," Camila answered and just by the way she said it, I knew she was also smiling. I couldn't explain it but her voice sounded different when she smiled.

„I guess, I just wanted to hear your voice," I admitted slowly and walked around the big porch.

„Do you miss me?" my girlfriend questioned rather quietly now.

„Of course. So much," I gave back truthfully and without hesitation.

„I miss you, too. The whole time I'm sitting there, I keep thinking how much better it would be if you were here. But how are things going with your family? You said you were anxious this morning," Camila's words and voice soothed me more than she probably knew.

„They're pretty good, actually," I let her know. „Everyone seems to be having fun."

„Are you having fun?"

„Yeah, I think I'm slightly drained and that's why I can't enjoy it as much but it's a lot better than most Christmases I remember," I responded while recalling some unpleasant memories from the past before focusing on the positive again.

„Tell me about it," Camila chuckled mildly. „Austin and his parents are insanely boring but that's a better option than my parents who are crazypants."

„Crazypants?" I repeated and couldn't help but laugh. „Is Lara around or are you actually using terms like that?"

„Stop mocking me," her playful pout was distinguishable.

„You're so adorable," I said mostly to myself but kept smiling.

„I'm not adorable. I thought we had agreed that I was the smooth seductress now?" the other brunette referred to a conversation we had had not too long ago.

„Right, how could I forget," my lips formed a smirk even if she couldn't seen it. „How about a little taste of your skills?"

„I can't be smooth at command," she protested at first. „Well, I guess that would be the point of being smooth. To be honest, I'm a little tipsy," I heard the clear hesitation in her voice before she started speaking a lot faster. „Is that bad to say? I mean, I know that's kind of a sensitive issue; especially when you're around your mom right now. Plus, you don't really drink anymore either and I don't do it usually but is it okay if I did tonight? Or should I not mention it at all? We never talked about it and I don't want it to be a weird secret thing. They are so boring though and I had to have some wine-"

„Babe, stop!" I interrupted her rambling and laughed. „Take a breath and relax before you run out of oxygen there."

„Lauren, I'm serious," her tone indicated that she was in fact worried.

„I know you are and that's one of the many reasons I love you," I wanted to ease her concern. „Of course you can drink. And I don't want it to be an awkward thing either. I'm not bothered by it, trust me."

„Really? Because I feel bad," the younger one confessed.

„Don't," I immediately replied in a calm voice. „It's fine, I promise. You're actually a very entertaining drunk," I added to make her feel better. „I remember you getting wasted at my work event and asking me for my business card for booty calls."

„Oh my God," Camila joined in my laughter which made my heart swell. „I vaguely remember that. What I do remember is my parents barging in when you tried to get me to sleep."

„Yeah, your crazypants parents," I couldn't help myself but tease her.

„Lauren!" she half-giggled and half-squealed which was the cutest sound I had ever heard. „You're not being nice to me right now," her words were clearly meant to be playful. „I was planning on giving you a big kiss when I pick you up from the airport in a week from now, but I might reconsider it if you keep this up."

„Like you could even resist," I challenged her and noticed a small chuckle on the other end of the line.

„I would continue our banter but you're absolutely right," she answered genuinely and giggled. „There is no way I could resist. I miss your kisses so much."

„Oh really?" I kinked an eyebrow.

„And that's not the only thing I miss," her low voice added just above a whisper.

„Is that so?" I listened closely and definitely remembered that tipsy Camila was a lot more uninhibited. „What else do you miss?"

„I would tell you but..."

„But what?" I asked since she didn't continue.

„But it's Christmas Eve and you're a perv for asking me that on this holy day," Camila said and I was taken aback because she sounded dead-serious.

„I...um...I'm sorry," I mumbled unsteadily before my girlfriend burst into laughter. „You suck," I grumbled when I realized that she wasn't serious after all.

„That's what you get for mocking me," her response was quick.

„Now you really sounded like your crazypants parents," I countered and we both kept laughing.

„What's all this laughter?" I suddenly heard Taylor returning and walking towards me. „Are you still talking to Camila?" my sister asked and handed me a glass of soda. „Put her on speaker. I want to wish her happy holidays."

„Camila? I'm putting you on speaker. Taylor wants to say hi," I explained before doing what my younger sibling wanted and grabbing the beverage from her.

T: Hey Camila. Merry Christmas!

C: Merry Christmas, Taylor. How are you?

T: I'm great, thank you. How about yourself? Lauren tells me you're in New York.

C: I'm doing well, thanks. It's freezing over here but the snow makes it look magical.

T: We don't have that here, that's for sure. But I'm glad to hear you're doing well. I told Lauren that you should have come with her.

L: Tay, stop it.

C: Oh, did you? Well, maybe next year if you'll still have me.

T: Next year it is.

C: I'm afraid I won't be able to help out with the cooking though. Lauren told me that there's a big feast and everyone cooks in your family.

T: You don't have to cook unless you want to. It's probably better that way since we have enough food for the next two weeks. I do like eating the leftovers the next day. Is that weird?

Listening to my sister and girlfriend talk on my phone as if they had known each other for years was oddly satisfying. I held back and simply enjoyed their conversation which seemed effortless and quite entertaining.

C: No, I'm the same way. I could eat anything in the morning, like not a problem.

T: So you're a big breakfast person.

C: Oh yeah. I looove eating pancakes.

I spit out the soda in my mouth as soon as I heard Camila say that because by the tone of her voice, I knew she was doing it on purpose. Obviously Taylor had no idea that there was a suggestive double-meaning to my girlfriends words. Almost chocking on my drink, I heard my girlfriend chuckling over the speaker.

T: What the hell, Lauren?!

C: Everything alright?

T: Yeah, Lauren just spilled her entire soda on herself. You should go inside and get yourself cleaned up. I'll talk to Camila for a little bit and then I'll come back in as well.

L: What? No. That's my phone, Taylor. And my girlfriend for that matter.

T: Wow, are you always this possessive?

C: It's alright, Lauren. I'll text you later, okay?

L: I can't believe you're basically excluding me from this conversation.

T: Don't be such a baby. We're simply going to finish our conversation and then you'll get your phone back.

L: Fine. Well, I'll talk to you later then, Camila.

C: Yes, I'll text you. I love you and have fun with your family.

L: I love you, too. And have fun as well. Give Lara a kiss from me.

C: I will. Bye.

L: Bye.

Focusing my eyes on my sister, I gave her a playful glare not to mess with my girlfriend. Of course I knew that Taylor wasn't going to do something stupid. I actually loved the fact that they got along. This was the first time my sister actively interacted with a girlfriend of mine. It wasn't something I had been comfortable with in the past but seeing them engage in simple chatter made me extremely happy.

So I decided to let them talk for a bit more and head inside.

-

It was officially the last day of the year and I walked through the very crowded airport after landing in New York. My body was quite exhausted from the past couple of weeks but my mind was overjoyed since I would reunite with Camila today.

While I had enjoyed my time in Florida, I realized that New York had become my home because that's where I felt most comfortable. The idea that I had less than two weeks before relocating to Orlando was a double-edged sword. It wasn't where I saw myself permanently but it was a necessary stepping stone to come back under the right circumstances.

But for now I wanted to appreciate the time I had left. My heart immediately leaped in my chest when I recognized Camila waiting for me to pick me up. Apparently she hadn't seen me yet but a pair of hazel eyes had. Lara was holding her mother's hand and used the other one to point in my direction. Camila met my eyes and started walking towards me to meet me halfway. I saw the genuine happiness in her face which translated in a big smile.

„Hey," I said somewhat tired but was surprised to be greeted with a kiss from my girlfriend before she said anything. We had exchanged a kiss in front of Lara before but I was still getting used to the fact that we were able to do that now.

„Welcome back," Camila responded genuinely.

„Thanks, I'm happy to see you," I replied just as honestly. „Both of you. Hey, little one," I addressed Lara and gave her a big hug. The little girl reciprocated my hug and told me that she had missed me.

It took me a few seconds to realize how much my life had changed. Maybe I shouldn't think that way but I had just left my family in Florida to get back to my own family in sense. My own family...I repeated those words in my head as we walked outside and Lara was holding my hand now instead of Camila's while telling me about everything I had missed. The best part about it was that the idea of it didn't scare me anymore.

We drove back to Camila's apartment and decided that I would spend the night there. It was New Years Eve after all and we had agreed to celebrate together. I tried my best to be upbeat but the fatigue was getting to me. It wasn't even that late but I was starting to wonder whether or not I would even be able to stay awake for the actual celebration. I sat down in the living room to relax before the slightly younger brunette joined me.

„Come here," I said with a smile and opened my arms.

„Gladly," Camila answered and took a seat next to me on the couch.

She cuddled up to me and I put one arm around her to pull her in even closer. I kissed the side of her head and relished the moment. It was easy to take things for granted but the separation changed that quickly. Not being able to do small things like these definitely made me more appreciative. I closed my eyes and leaned my head against hers. The sound of the TV was fading as I focused more on my girlfriend's steady breathing that calmed me.

„You're really tired, aren't you?" Camila whispered.

„I don't want to be," I admitted and took a deep breath.

The young mother didn't reply this time but turned her head and placed a soft kiss on my forehead. It was such a simple but sweet gesture that I often did but rarely received. I exhaled deeply to relax further and she seemed to pick up on my liking. She followed up with another gentle kiss on my forehead before putting her hand on the back of my neck to pull me in. Not for a kiss on the lips but for me to rest my head on her shoulder.

Everything inside of me slowed down. As much as I wanted to savor every moment of this, I couldn't deny that I was starting to fall asleep. Camila ran her slender fingers through my hair. I was almost completely gone when I heard her speak again. In my half-awake state, I couldn't make out what she said but I saw Lara joining us a few seconds after. The child took a seat on the other side of Camila and I felt myself smiling before falling asleep for good.

I wasn't sure how much time had passed when I opened my eyes the next time. All I knew was that I was lying on the sofa with a blanket that hadn't been there before. Camila wasn't there anymore but Lara was sound asleep next to me. Rubbing my eyes sleepily, I moved carefully to get up and not wake the sleeping child. She looked incredibly peaceful. I managed to stand up and grabbed my phone to see what time it was: 1:04 am.

„Unbelievable," I muttered to myself. I had slept through the fireworks and everything. My guilt set in because I had wanted to spend the festive part of the day with Camila.

Speaking of, the younger woman was nowhere to be found at first. I went into her bedroom as she walked out of her bathroom simultaneously.

„Hello there," she grinned at me and had apparently gotten ready for bed.

„Why didn't you wake me?" I instantly asked guilt-ridden. „I can't believe I slept through everything."

„Oh no, I couldn't," her answer was immediate. „You looked so cute with Lara and I knew you were exhausted. It's okay, don't feel bad."

„I do," I sighed before she approached me and gave me a quick kiss.

„The important thing is that you're here," the brown-eyed replied softly. „I'll get Lara to bed and you can get ready too."

„Fine," I said with relief that she wasn't upset or disappointed. „Do you want to exchange gifts then?"

„Sounds like a plan," her face lit up and we shared another kiss before doing what we had agreed to do.

I changed into more comfortable clothes for bed, washed up and waited for my girlfriend to return. Going trough my luggage, I was nervous about giving her my presents. I loved the part of buying or getting gifts for the people I loved, but I hated the reveal of it. There was always a small part of me that feared they wouldn't like it. My nerves calmed down as soon as Camila returned and sat down on the bed with me and her presents.

„I want to go first," I said and noticed her eyebrows rising. „I don't want the pressure of following up."

„Alright," she agreed with a nod.

Handing her my gifts, I inhaled very deeply and watched her unwrap. The two small boxes didn't take a long time to unpack. Her reaction to the first one was everything I wanted. The thing I loved most about her was her smile and I was rewarded with an outstanding one instantly.

„When I was home, I went through a lot of photo albums and found quite a few of us from the youth teams,"I explained the little scrapbook I had made. „I don't think you ever saw them because I completely forgot about them as well but it's so funny seeing them now."

„This is perfect," Camila seemed moved as she turned the pages. „I just thought about this recently that I don't have any pictures from that time which is a shame. God, we look like such babies in these", she laughed softly. „Thank you, Lauren."

Leaning in, I did the same and kissed the softest lips I had ever known. The next present was even smaller but it held a bigger meaning in my opinion. The deep brown eyes looked curious as she pulled out the piece of jewelry.

„This is beautiful," she breathed.

The personalized heart map pendant was something I had thought about a lot. They used vintage maps and I had picked out New York because the city held so many memories for us. The back of it was engraved and I saw Camila's glistening with tears as she read it: „No matter where I am, my heart is with you."

„I hope your silence is a good sign," I chuckled nervously but noticed her being choked up. „I know it's cheesy but it's the truth. We've been to so many places and we're probably still going so many places but I genuinely feel like New York is my home now. Because of what I have here. Maybe that sounds stupid, I don't know."

„It's not stupid," she quickly shook her head before taking a deep breath. „It's perfect."

„I'm glad you like it," I felt my cheeks burning up in slight embarrassment since I wasn't used to being so vulnerable and open but her reactions always made up for my initial discomfort.

„I love you," Camila whispered full of affection and rewarded me with a longer kiss this time around.

„I love you too," I mumbled against her lips.

She revealed that she was nervous now because she felt her gifts weren't as good as mine but I shut those words down immediately. I never cared much for presents when I received them because those were an added bonus but not what I valued much in any kind of relationship. What she had given me in the past few months was worth more than anything material.

The gift was a pair of new soccer boots and I appreciated those because she remembered that I had an affinity for shoes, especially soccer ones. They were embroidered and I read „LJ10" on the sides of them which seemed to be the theme. The next present was the the sweater with the same initials that she had made a while ago but kept for herself. Camila explained that since I was reclaiming my nickname, it was time for me to have the sweater.

I thanked her with a bunch of kisses and loved the fact that she had also incorporated meaningful themes.

„I have one more gift but I'm hesitant to give it to you," the other brunette confessed.

„Why?" I asked curiously.

„I'll give it to you but I don't want you to use it until you're alone in Orlando," Camila continued and I kinked an eyebrow.

„You realize that I'm holding back a lot of possible dirty jokes I could make right now, right?" I teased to ease her tension and heard her chuckling.

„Get your head out of the gutter, babe," she playfully scolded me, not being able to hide a smile.

„And in between your legs instead?" I quickly bantered and Camila laughed loudly this time.

„Stop it, Lauren!" she was still laughing and that was all I wanted.

„You'll be begging me not to stop if I do that," the comebacks were ease for some reason and I enjoyed her reaction.

„You're seriously the biggest tease on this planet," she shook her head.

„Do I have to remind you that you were the one who told my sister you looove eating pancakes," I kept going to fluster her while her cheeks flushed in a deeper shade of red.

„That was a joke," she defended herself but I saw the little smirk.

„So you don't love eating pancakes?" I asked in a suggestive tone and looked at her challengingly.

„If you keep this up, I'm not giving you the present," Camila said in a playfully smug voice.

„Alright, I'll stop because I really want you to give it to me," I responded and still made it sound provocative. „Okay, fine. I'm stopping."

„Thank you," my girlfriend said and handed me a small gift.

I didn't make any guesses beforehand but I had an idea what it could be by the looks of it. My guess was proven right when I unpacked the CD.The cover said „When you..." and I looked at the back of it to see a tracklist.

1: ...are homesick.

2: ...are happy.

3: ...are sad.

And the list continued with seven more songs.

„No one has ever given me a mixtape," I smiled from ear to ear. „That's so retro but cool, thank you. I'm going to listen to this all the time because I know you have a great taste in music. I love it."

„Good, just please don't listen to it until you're in Orlando," Camila pleaded once more which I didn't understand.

„Why?"

„I know you say that you love my voice but-"

„Wait," I interrupted and finally understood what the CD contained. „You're singing on this?!"

„Yeah, I covered some songs," she revealed slowly and with hesitation. „I'm self-conscious about it so you should do it when you're far away and I can't see your reaction."

„You're crazy," I shook my head but said it in a loving tone. „This is amazing. I can't believe you'd think I wouldn't love every second of it. But I'm going to respect your wishes. Thank you, babe. This is incredible."

„You're welcome," she relaxed while I looked through the list of track descriptions.

„Hold on," I chuckled. „You say I'm the pervert but there's a track on here that says 'when you're in the mood'?" I looked up to meet her eyes. „Am I reading into things or does this mean what I think it means?"

„It might," Camila bit her lower lip.

„Oh, you little shit," I cursed in a playful manner. „Don't bite your lip right now. You know exactly what that does to me."

„I'm not doing anything," the brown-eyed pretended to be innocent.

„Can I put the song on right now because I am in the mood," I wiggled my eyebrows and Camila laughed.

„Nope," she shook her head. „You have to wait until you're gone. And besides, it would be weird to listen to myself while doing that."

I put the CD on the nightstand with the other gifts and crawled towards my girlfriend whose eyes were widening. Now I was the one biting my lip before closing the distance by kissing her. She was sitting cross-legged while I was on all fours and placed the palm of my hands on her thighs. My lips put more pressure on hers than before and she responded with a low sigh. She was holding back and I knew why.

We had agreed that we wouldn't do anything too risky when Lara was home. However, I couldn't deny my desire for the young woman in front of me after being apart from her. It had been a while for us even before I had left for Orlando. Even though I was sure Camila would stick to her rules, it was fun to make her squirm. It was a joke between us that I was a seductress and she wanted to claim that title from now on, but I genuinely enjoyed seducing the younger brunette if I was being honest.

Slowly letting my hands wander up her thigh and back down was already having an effect on her. The muscles beneath my fingertips tensed and I used more pressure the next time they moved along the inside of her thighs and rested far up. Her lips parted to exhale more intensely and I seized the opportunity by slipping my tongue between her lips. Barely touching her tongue with the tip of mine, it was almost a reflex of hers to deepen the kiss as well.

Her hands had been clutching the sheets but one of them finally moved and placed itself on the back of my neck. She was trying to regain some control since I was overpowering her in that position. I wasn't backing down though. Sucking on her bottom lip, her sigh was close to sounding like a moan and I didn't let her catch a breath before going in for the next kiss. My lips were moving slowly but sensually and Camila was now the one tracing my lips with her tongue.

My hands squeezed the inside of her thighs and Camila groaned but broke away from the kiss. I knew she would tell me to slow down but I reacted quicker and pushed her down on the bed. Straddling her hips now, I kept kissing the full lips passionately while she was grabbing the fabric of my shirt desperately. I noticed her hips subtly pushing against mine although she tried to remain composed. Her hands let go of my shirt and cupped my face to stop me from kissing her lips.

„Lauren," she whispered out of breath and I could detect the lust in the hazelnut orbs looking at me. „You know we can't...do this," her protest sounded rather weak and she licked her lips which didn't help her case. Taking her hands off my face, I interlaced our fingers and then pinned her hands down on the bed. I bent down and sucked on a sensitive spot on her neck. „Oh God," she moaned quietly.

„You can't tell me you didn't miss this," I breathed seductively and only heard another suppressed moan escaping her lips when I applied even more suction on her neck.

„I think you're the one who's been missing it," Camila shot back and made me smile.

„I'm not shy to admit it," I whispered and locked eyes with her before moving further down. Trailing down her upper body, I reached her waist and took the hem of her shirt between my teeth, playfully pulling it up. Camila's eyes stayed on me but she threw her head back as soon as she saw me biting down on the fabric.

„You're not making this easy on me," her voice nearly panted. „But I can't do this, Lauren."

It was all in good fun and although I enjoyed the little games we played, I wasn't going to force anything. Coming back up to face her, I released her hands and used mine to cup her face. Her arms folded around my back immediately and I had to kiss her again. This time lighter and with more tenderness.

„I think you can reclaim your title as the master seductress," my girlfriend giggled against my lips after exchanging softer kisses. „You have some serious powers in that department."

„It's the power of the thirst," I chuckled and Camila looked surprised.

„You finally learned the meaning of that, congratulations," she teased me and I joined in her laughter.

„It took some time but I finally got it," I replied and stroked her cheek lovingly. „And you're not exactly making it easy on me either."

„I'm not doing anything," her voice contained astonishment.

„You don't have to," I said quickly and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. „You're a total milf - literally."

Camila laughed loudly and I showed off my best smirk.

„I was waiting for you to make that joke, to be honest," she revealed and tightened her grip around my waist while I continued to kiss a trail from her cheek to her ear.

„You think this is all fun and games but I'm serious," I whispered closer to her ear now. „We need some alone time because I want you so much," I added in a deliberately husky voice that made her squirm once more.

„Lara has a playdate with Alma tomorrow...at Alma's house," Camila explained and I was pleased to hear that.

„So, we can have a playdate here?" I asked with a grin.

„That's a weird way of putting it but yes," her response was quiet and I locked eyes with her again.

„The let me put it in a better way-" I started but couldn't continue because her hand was blocking my lips from talking.

„Don't even," she said and smiled. „You and your dirty mouth have made the point, trust me. So let's stop the games for the night and go to sleep. And yes, tomorrow we're going to fuck."

If she wasn't covering my mouth with her hand, it would've dropped. My eyes widened in shock but also pleasure. She was clearly trying to fluster me this time. Her cheeks were flushing again but she took off her hand and gave me quick kiss before pushing me off.

„I mean if you insist," I couldn't help but make another joke.

Camila giggled and slapped my shoulder but I pulled her in so she was cuddling up to my side. Neither of us said anything for a few moments and I realized she was probably tired because unlike me she hadn't slept before.

„Goodnight," I breathed quietly. „I love you."

„I love you too," she reciprocated and lifted her head off my shoulder to kiss me.

„And Happy New Year, by the way," I realized we had completely forgotten about the holiday because we were celebrating being together again more than the actual celebration of the day.

„Right," we both laughed. „Feliz año nuevo, mi amor." [Happy New Years, my love.]

„I love it when you speak Spanish," I said honestly.

„I'll keep that mind," she replied and added: „Buenas noches." [Goodnight.]

„Buenas noches," I decided to use my own Spanish vocabulary as well.

We exchanged one last kiss for the day, or the night, and enjoyed the time we had together. I was in a state of pure bliss and all I wanted to do for the next two weeks was exactly this. Appreciate the little moments and have as many of them as possible before I would move to Florida. Fourteen days weren't a lot, especially since I had to tie up a lot of loose ends in New York and get things settled in Orlando at the same time, I was more convinced than ever that Camila and I would make it through anything.

If that meant being separated for a few months, it didn't scare me the way it used to. As long as we kept being honest and appreciated what we had in each other, I couldn't see us breaking apart that easily. I knew I wouldn't find someone else like her and I didn't want to. The symbolic heart I had given her in the form of a necklace held truth to me. I had given her my heart again and this time I knew it was safe.

-----

A/N: It's been a while, I know. But since my birthday is coming up very soon, I though I'd finish the chapter before because the next few weeks are going to be hectic. Thank you for being patient with me. I really appreciate it.

I've been getting a lot of questions lately asking if I would ever publish my stories. To be honest, I never seriously considered it for many reasons but mostly because I'm hesitant to get more exposure. With that being said, I've done a lot of thinking recently and if that's something some of you genuinely want, I will look into self-publishing. Making money of my stories is not what I'm about and that's why I decided against an offer very recently that would've been quite beneficial to me in terms of money, but I was afraid of compromising your reading experience.

I'm very torn when it comes to these things and I'm sure most people would jump at the idea of making money off of something they enjoy. Obviously I would love the idea of that but I don't want you to think I'm selling out in any kind of way. The most important part about this is that I have fun writing and you have fun reading it. Anyways, if you were interested in buying a hard copy of CC7, I'll think about editing it but I'll still leave everything online of course.

Thanks and have a lovely Sunday - Jazmin

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

264K 4.2K 67
SECOND BOOK OF THE INSTAGRAM SERIES @camila_cabello followed @laurenjauregui ( again )
22.5K 482 25
56.9K 2.4K 32
(Lauren/you) Sequel to Help Me!
11.7K 204 27